From Sales to Sold Ch. 03

Story Info
Miranda gets to know her fellow slaves. 750 Word Challenge.
749 words
4.09
5.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny, Miranda thought, after all that they still remembered to lock the door. She gulped down the last of the cum in her mouth and looked down at her ankle, shackled to a rail under the table. Like I have anywhere to run or hide, she thought, this is my life now. She sat, knees raised, hugging her legs into herself in a tight defensive ball.

"Hey."

She looked around for the voice, and saw a girl crawl around the table, a similar shackle around her own ankle. She looked shorter than Miranda by a full head, her blonde hair was pigtailed, and behind dark smudges of eye makeup were two glittering ice-blue eyes.

"Rough day, huh?" the girl continued.

Miranda considered her reply for a second then went to speak but instead of words found only broken teary sobs.

"Oh it's okay, it's okay, it's like this for everyone. You get used to it, Suckslut."

"Miranda."

The blonde smiled, Miranda thought it might have been beautiful if the girl hadn't got a trail of spit and cum from lip to chin. "It's okay if you're not ready to live with your servonym yet, just remember to answer to Suckslut until you can. My name's Cumguzzler, by the way, Trixy Cumguzzler."

"Wait...Trixy...Beatrix? Weren't you in Sales?"

"Yup. Couldn't afford a new freedom pass. Bet you thought they'd fired me. All you had to do was look down to cock level, and I was there...sucking away."

"Oh gods, I'm sorry, I should have noticed...if I'd known..."

"If you'd known you wouldn't have cared. Slaves are invisible when you're a bareneck, part of the furniture." said Cumguzzler, sidling up to Miranda. "Those guys won't be back for another hour, and if you don't relax a little they're going to ruin you."

"What can I do?"

Trixy smiled again, and in a swift movement went from a crawl, to sitting behind Miranda, a leg either side of her as she sat there hugging her legs to herself. "You don't need to do anything, Suckslut." she said as she landed a kiss on Miranda's neck.

"Hey!"

"Relax," said Trixy, "You need to get used to this. Some of the gangbangs we get ordered to do stuff like this for hours until someone picks us..." her hand quested down Miranda's body, still slick with sweat from the morning so far, tracing a trail from shoulder to breast to stomach.

"Hours..." she trailed off for a second as a dainty finger gently traced her clitoral hood. "...no...please..I don't want this..."

"Oh, honey, this is the fun part." said Trixy, her cum-covered kisses slowly exploring Miranda's neck and cheeks. "Besides, you don't get to say no to me any more than you get to say no to them..."

Miranda involuntarily arched her back a little as two fingers gently parted and passed her labia. "Aaah...wait...no...stop..." she whispered unsteadily. Slowly, moment by moment her arms slid down from holding her legs close to her. She leaned back into Trixy, thighs slowly spreading. It took an effort of will to stop, realise her head had fallen back in pleasure, and start to remove Trixy's hand from her pussy.

Her hand touched Trixy's, it was warm, soft, pleasurable. I could lie here all day and just let her do this, she's only trying to make me feel better after all, she thought. Another pair of hands appeared, and grasped Miranda's firmly.

"No. Never do that." said the new girl, she was lithe, olive skinned, and her jet black hair was streaked with the proof of the energetic blowbang she'd suffered that morning. "If you get used to it around us then you might try it on one of the Masters. You are a thing designed to be used for pleasure now, nothing more."

Miranda swallowed hard. She knew the law on disobedient slaves, and whether it was saying no, or raising a hand to a man it was not something to be considered lightly. The olive skinned girl chuckled on seeing her confusion at wanting to reject the advances of Trixy "Cumguzzler" and her desire for self preservation.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to this, just like you'll get used to them." said the olive-skinned girl as she stood in front of Miranda. She placed a hand behind Miranda's head and drew it forwards towards her pussy; Miranda could see it still dripping with both the girl's juices and fresh warm cum, "Now, relax, take pleasure, and eat..."