From Sao Paulo with Love

Story Info
Marcus meets Tatiana in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
2.1k words
2.43
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

When Marcus Waterson opted to spend a year in the City of Sao Paulo, as part of an exchange program between Howard University and the University of Sao Paulo, he couldn't imagine how much his world would change. The son of an African American father, D.C. Metro Policeman Jasper Waterson, and schoolteacher Isabella Stoica, a white mother from the City of Brasov, Romania, Marcus was destined for greatness from the get go. The brother longed for adventure and wanted to experience life outside of Western society, having traveled extensively in America and Europe with his family.

The people of Sao Paulo were lively and insouciant in a way that Americans and Europeans could never be. The French expression Joie de Vivre most definitely applies in this part of Brazil. Marcus had learned a bit of Portuguese from his mother Isabella Stoica, a linguistics teacher at a Catholic school in Washington D.C. When Marcus landed in Sao Paulo, he was conversational in Portuguese, and could figure things out for himself. This made navigating the country much easier for the ambitious young African American.

Walking the streets of Sao Paulo, Marcus saw Brazilians of all hues, from European types to Afro-Brazilians, Mestizo people of mixed European and Native American descent, and many others. Folks seemed to get along, and everyone seemed to be full of life. Marcus saw a lot of interracial couples, and mixed-race people, and this made him smile. When Marcus walked around the streets of Washington D.C. with his parents, folks used to stare at them. In America, seeing a black man with his white wife and their biracial son will cause both black Americans and white Americans to stare. Sometimes it's a curious stare, but often it's an angry or disapproving stare. The country really does have a race problem.

Marcus wasn't dumb enough to believe that there was no racism in Brazil. Racism varies from place to place, just like cultures do. Marcus saw lots of gorgeous black women and brown women on the streets of Sao Paulo, in malls, salons, churches and the like, but it was European-looking women who graced the covers of Brazilian magazines or appeared in the popular telenovelas. Gorgeous Brazilian women who could pass for Italian or even Irish appeared in the television commercials, even though the majority of Brazilian women looked like Hollywood Garcelle Beauvais or megastar Jennifer Lopez or songstress Shakira. What a strange state of the affairs...

In Marcus humble opinion, and he wasn't a social scientist or demographics expert by any means, people of color were the majority in Brazil. Folks of European descent are the minority in Brazilian society. One would believe otherwise if one looked at who ran Brazil's politics and business world. To Marcus, it seemed that most Brazilians had some Indigenous ancestry and some African ancestry mixed with European ancestry. Where was their representation in Brazilian politics, media and business? There were gorgeous, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed women who might look Latin American from a distance but had curvy bodies, thick butts and kinky hair indicating that someone in their family tree had some African DNA. Put those ladies in the magazines!

Marcus went Rodrigo's Barbershop, a nice spot located on San Miguel Avenue in the west end of Sao Paulo, and found the place to his liking. When Marcus walked in and saw black men and brown men talking animatedly while smoking cigars, he knew he was at home. A music video featuring big-booty video vixens played on the flat screen television. The owner, Rodrigo, was a short, bald-headed, dark-skinned gentleman of Afro-Brazilian descent. He was cool with Marcus and always queried him about African American culture. Marcus laughed when Rodrigo asked him about Jay-Z and Beyonce, who apparently had a cult following even in distant Brazil.

"Senhora Beyonce is a hot lady but in Sao Paulo she'd have competition, the local ladies are hot," Rodrigo said to a smiling Marcus as he cut his hair. Regardless of country, a black man's relationship with his barber is sacred. A black man will keep secrets from his woman, his friends and his family members but he will tell his barber everything. Barbers know it all. That's how things are done among the African Masculinities. Marcus had to find a black man to cut his hair and that was that. No prejudice or nothing. Marcus remembered his father Jasper bringing him to Afro Cuts, a barbershop located in the east end of Washington D.C. when he was younger. Black male traditions are universal and that's just the way it is.

"Hmm, I've seen women with prettier faces and bigger butts than Beyonce in Sao Paulo, my friend, no disrespect to America's favorite diva," Marcus replied, and Rodrigo laughed. As Marcus got his hair cut, he saw two bronze-skinned and dark-haired Brazilian ladies come in and head to the female section to get their hair done. One of them was showing pictures of her husband and daughter to the other. The other lady mentioned that the daughter's nose was too big and her hair too kinky like her father's, and this made Marcus bristle. Big noses and kinky hair are trademark African features.

"Senhoras, o preto e lindo, ladies, black is beautiful," Rodrigo hollered, and when the two ladies looked up, the barber flashed them his disarming smile. Marcus looked at Rodrigo and nodded in approval. Nowadays, everyone is copying black culture, black music, black styles and all that, and yet prejudice against black men and black women continues on the global stage. Marcus found it sad that women from non-black backgrounds who chose to marry and procreate with black men still carried prejudice within their minds and souls. What has the black man done to the world to merit such spite?

"Voce e un bom homem, you're a good man, Rodrigo," Marcus said, and he gave the barber thirty Americans, and when Rodrigo protested that it was too much, Marcus insisted. With a smile on his face and wearing a fresh hair cut, Marcus headed to the University of Sao Paulo. As Marcus enrolled in courses at the University of Sao Paulo, he got to experience the breadth of Brazilian society. The schools were not exactly expensive, but Marcus wished there were more Afro-Brazilians enrolled. There were quite a few, but their numbers paled in comparison to that of other Brazilians such as the Mestizos and the white Brazilians.

Marcus originally chose to attend Howard University, a historically black school in Washington D.C. because he wanted to be surrounded by people who looked like him. The sons and daughters of the African American community still need the love and extra support found in historically black schools like Morehouse College, Spelman College and Howard University. This is evident even in the twenty first century. With his stellar grades, Marcus got accepted into more reputable schools like Northeastern University and even Stanford University, but he didn't want to be a drop of color in a lily-white ocean. For Marcus, Howard University was the perfect place.

The teachers at the University of Sao Paulo were used to dealing with students from various backgrounds, but Marcus stood out among them. The tall, dark and handsome young African American surprised them with his sharp mind, his fearless demeanor, and his ability to speak multiple languages ranging from Portuguese to French, Spanish, Romanian and of course American English. Marcus participated in class discussions and asked questions in a loud, clear voice. Some thought Marcus was confident. Others thought he was full of himself. The brother simply did not care.

The ladies at the University of Sao Paulo noticed Marcus, and he had some fun with quite a few of them. Perks of being tall, dark and handsome in a diverse world where dark-skinned masculinity is considered strong and sexy. There were a lot of fine women on campus. Marcus favorite was Tatiana Carvalho, a short, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Brazilian beauty with big tits and a big round ass. Tatiana originally hailed from the region of Bahia, and was new to metropolitan Sao Paulo. During their first meeting, Tatiana suggested that she and Marcus explore the City of Sao Paulo together. They ended up staying indoors instead...

"Voce esta pegando fogo, Tatiana, you are on fire," Marcus said as he and Tatiana lay in bed together, their bodies covered in sweat. A study session at his apartment led to an altogether different session. Passion rules every interaction in Brazilian society. The curvy Brazilian beauty grinned at her favorite African American stud and playfully tugged on his chest hairs. Marcus pulled Tatiana into his arms and she straddled him. Marcus caressed Tatiana's perky tits with one hand and playfully smacked her big round with the other.

"Meu principe das trevas, my dark prince," Tatiana said, and she kissed Marcus passionately. The two of them resumed making love, eagerly exploring each other's bodies. Tatiana sat on Marcus face, and he grasped her thick ass cheeks as he slid his tongue into her pussy. How does Brazilian pussy taste to African American men? Hmm, Marcus believes Brazilian pussy is delicious, if Tatiana here is any indicator. Tatiana moaned softly and rubbed her erect nipples as Marcus ate her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Eu amo sua bunda grande, I love your big butt," Marcus told Tatiana as they continued with their fun. Tatiana found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Marcus worked his magic on her. The young Brazilian woman moaned in pleasure as Marcus fingered her wet, hairy pussy while bathing her butt hole with his tongue. Tatiana has a ticklish butt hole and Marcus found out right away as he wriggled his tongue into her butt hole. Tatiana squirmed as Marcus did his thing, stimulating her holes like only he could. The Brazilian gal couldn't get enough of her favorite American...

Tatiana shuddered violently as she came, driven to the edge of nirvana by Marcus relentless stimulating of her pussy and butt hole. The young woman took a moment to catch her breath, then looked at her lover's crotch hungrily. Marcus smiled as Tatiana grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick with both hands and stroked him. Grinning, Tatiana took Marcus dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Time to show this Americano what the ladies of Sao Paulo can do...

"Seu penis e delicioso, your dick is delicious," Tatiana said, flashing Marcus a slick wink as she resumed sucking his dick. Marcus sighed happily as Tatiana fingered his butt hole while fellating him. The curvaceous Brazilian mama is a freaky gal and that's totally up Marcus alley. The biracial stud doesn't mind having his ass played with, especially when the playing is being done by a hot woman. Tatiana got Marcus cock hard as a rock, and then deemed him ready for the ride of a lifetime.

"Vem ca senhora gostosa, come here, sexy lady," Marcus said, and he put a condom on his stiff dick as Tatiana got on all fours. Marcus grinned as Tatiana twerked that big Brazilian booty of hers for him. Marcus caressed Tatiana's ass and then rubbed his dick against her. Tatiana groaned impatiently. Marcus got with the program, gripped Tatiana's hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Do African American dicks fit inside Brazilian pussies? Hmm, Marcus and Tatiana inform the world that it's definitely the case.

"Cale a boca e me foda, shut up and fuck me," Tatiana hissed at Marcus as she continued to grind her big round ass against his groin. Marcus groaned, loving the visual of Tatiana's thick ass swallowing his dick. The Brazilian gal was on fire, that big ass was something else, and her vaginal muscles gripping his dick drove Marcus absolutely nuts, but in a good way. Emboldened by Tatiana's freakiness, Marcus gripped her long dark hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Tatiana screeched, and the sounds she made were sweet music to Marcus ears. If Tatiana wanted to get dicked down, then Marcus is the right man for the job...

After hours of stupendous, wild and freaky sex, Marcus and Tatiana sprawled on the bed, naked, sweaty, reeking of their love juices, but happy as can be. Brazil is the land of multiculturalism, sexual diversity and wanton passion the same way that the United States of America is the land of opportunity and overt racism and Canada is the land of passive aggression and fake niceness. Marcus is enjoying his time in the City of Sao Paulo, and lovely, wild and freaky ladies like Tatiana are part of the fun. Hot damn, Marcus might retire in Brazil one of these days. Time will tell.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers