All Comments on 'From Sao Paulo with Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jessbrasiljessbrasilover 2 years ago

I liked this story, Samuelx. Your description of the situation for black people here in Brazil I think is accurate (but some would disagree with this), but some of the Portuguese is missing accentuation marks (for example, 'Seu penis e delicioso' is written like this: Seu pênis é delicioso). Apart from that I thought it is a good story. I liked especially the character of Marcus, a gringo that speak well Portuguese can always get my attention!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You started out good with this one. Then you drifted into your inane racial commentary which, while true, is a standard whine in your works. Get over it. It detracts from your story. You left out the fat, gay part but kept the big booty meme. Your insipid sex talk is the same. Thankfully, you've set your story south of Ottawa. More thankfully you've left out the repetitive adjectives in describing your protagonists. All in all, it's the same story in a different setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are all the same story, all 3472 of them. That's why he needs to stop. Go ahead read them and only then post again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...