From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I was the family punching bag and even though you didn't partake in the punching you were afraid to be close to me and become collateral damage. Seriously I understand, Dad and Ricky are both sadistic and cruel, you just did what you had to survive. I get it, no worries."

"Thank you so much for understanding. By the way I was proud of you for standing up for yourself, just be careful, you aren't wrong about Ricky being sadistic. For some reason he really hates you."

"The reason is he is the evil twin, and you are the good twin." She laughed out loud at that and the mood lightened up again.

"So, this summer really did wonders for you, now we just have to find you a girlfriend at school."

"Maybe, but I was also just feeling extra good when I ran into you today. Mom and I had a moment this morning, so I guess I was riding high. School is a whole other battleground though; you and I may want to continue avoiding each other so as not to piss off the evil twin."

"You are probably right which sucks. But what happened with Mom?"

So, I told her the story and as I did I even got a little emotional. Without warning she got up sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. Of course, my cock responded by getting hard at the contact, and she noticed.

"Well, that explains some things, Kim sure is one lucky girl!"

"Sorry sis it has a mind of its own"

"No worries little brother, or maybe I should call you big brother!"

I don't know if she realized it, but her breathing got faster, and she had a kind of dreamy look in her eyes. It was not lost on me that she never got off my lap either and I noticed she started squirming a bit on my lap. But eventually she got up and we went to the car and drove home. On the way home Alana popped a question I wasn't expecting,

"Why did you say Dad has a micro penis?"

"Uhhh well I overheard Mom say that to Aunt Jennifer."

"How did that come up?"

"I guess Aunt Jennifer was lusting after how good-looking Ricky was and how she was jealous of Abby getting her field plowed by him, and Mom mentioned if he was anything like Dad she wouldn't feel much and it would be over really quick."

"Oh my God no she didn't! But that would explain a lot about Dad and Ricky if its true. Guys with small dicks have issues."

"You say that like some kind of expert."

"Let's just say from my experience they are either way too submissive or overcompensate way too much with trying to be controlling and dominant like Dad and Ricky."

"What about guys with big dicks"

"I wouldn't know I haven't had one, YET."

The way she said that, and the way she said yet had me about to burst out of my paints and flood the car in cum. At first, I was too turned on to say anything, but as I calmed down, I finally said, "Well I guess my issues won't be from a small dick, unless there are big dick issues we are unaware of, my issues are garden variety childhood trauma."

"I dunno you seem alright to me, maybe a big COCK is the anti-issues. What do you think?"

"Yeah, it's hard to stay angry when you have a big cock I guess" and thankfully we arrived home. I enjoyed the flirting and was immensely turned on, but I worried I would wreck the car, and being as it was my first time borrowing the car, I really didn't want to do that.

Then I noticed both Ricky and Dad were home, and my mood quickly soured. Alana helped me carry in my stuff, and we got it to my room without running into either of them, but after we came back upstairs Ricky saw us and looked like the predator that found his prey.

"BWF what is this Abby tells me about you disrespecting her? Dad thinks you deserve to have your ass kicked and I think he is right."

Alana started to intervene, "Ricky it's not like that."

"Alana, stay out of this, I am disappointed in you for associating with this thing they call our brother, or half-brother, because like Dad says, no way he is his son."

"Ricky shut your goddamn mouth, or I'll shut it for you."

Eighteen years of rage were coming to the surface, and all my plans be damned if I was going to let him talk about Mom that way after this morning. That set Ricky off and he pushed me and caught me off guard and I fell back down the carpeted stairs.

Lucky for me I didn't die or suffer any major injuries, just bumped and bruised, so I got up and ran up the stairs, and filled with rage and adrenaline I tackled him to the ground. I was on top of him punching his face over and over until someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me off him. It was Dad.

"What the fuck are you doing, you could have killed him. Its not like if you died, we would care if he died!" But I could see the fear in his eyes, the fear that I would do the same to him.

"Next time your mini me thinks about attacking me he better think twice, because next time his Daddy won't be there to save him." Meanwhile Ricky was still on the floor, moaning in pain but conscious.

"I won't tolerate fighting, don't either of you let this happen again in my house" and then he just walked away and went to the country club. After he left Ricky got a desperate and fearful look, I think he worried I really would kill him.

"Get up and go clean up asshole. Don't fuck with me if you want to avoid another beating" he scrambled to his feet and went upstairs.

I knew it was a mistake to do what I did. He wouldn't come at me head on again, but I knew he would get his football buddies to get his revenge. But what was done was done, and the feeling that he had to fear me now, like I feared him all these years felt so good, I didn't even notice how sore my own body was a first.

But I started to feel it quickly as the adrenaline wore off so I went for a soak in the hot tub to ease my bruised muscles. After a while I decided to go to my room and see what the webcams had captured during the day.

There was nothing particularly interesting on Dad's except him going into his home office for about half and hour and checking his emails, and they contained mundane and therefore useless things like a reminder of a golf event and other reservations at the country club.

Next, I checked my aunt and uncle's webcam, and I edited out the portion that showed my aunt getting out of bed and coming back from the shower, that would make good fuel for some long jerk off sessions. Curiously, my Uncle Chrissy did not show up on the feed at all.

Next were my cousins, and they didn't use the computer at all, and it only captured the comings and goings of the household, as it was in their family room. It did have a conversation between Roxy and Maria about me, along the lines that Ricky would be pissed when he heard about the mall, but Roxy said she was glad to see me coming out of my shell and I was looking "pretty hot." Maria just giggled at that.

I wanted to save the best for last, assuming I would get to see Mom and Alana in some state of undress, so I checked Ricky's. I was not prepared for what I saw though.

Shortly after I had left the house, Ricky, Jimmy (my sister's boyfriend), and Daquan, a senior and the middle linebacker of the football team entered his Ricky's room.

The conversation was mostly about how awesome the party was, but then it was paydirt. Jimmy was strangely quiet, even more so than usual.

"Yo Ricky thanks for providing the entertainment last night she sure was a hot piece" Daquan said. "I mean seriously, your girl took two loads from every senior on the team like she was addicted to cum!"

"No problem, Daquan, you can expect that treatment after every win, so you better keep that D tight."

"Shit man you know we will! What do we got to do to nail that slut in her fine pussy though? I mean, her oral was great, but I would love to fuck that sweet ass pussy to."

"I was thinking of making that a special incentive for homecoming bro. What do you think?"

"I think that we are going to shut out those bitch ass fucks from Oceanside!" (Oceanside was our rival and opponent for homecoming)

"That's what I like to hear!"

"But hey, where were you and Jimmy? I mean Abby is your girl, you should have been railing that pussy while we had her mouth man!"

"Man, she is just my slut that I allow to be my arm candy, I have too many options to be tied down by some cumslut like Abby. But I like that she does whatever I say, because it lets me give a nice reward to my boys."

"Hell yeah! Yo, I got to bounce, but holler at my in the halls tomorrow, I got some new juice from the trainer."

"Mos def brother. Stay chill." Then they did a silly bro handshake thing and Daquan left. No one said anything until you could hear Daquan pull his car away, and then Ricky spoke.

"Well now that it is just us Jimmy, I think it is time for Jamie to come out to play."

I was confused at this point, because who the hell was Jamie, but Jimmy said, "Yes sir" and went over to my brother's closet. He started to strip naked and then pulled a box from the closet. After he opened it the first thing he pulled out was a long blonde wig and put it on, then he pulled out some female lingerie and put it on.

Last, he pulled out a pair of 4 inch heals and put them on.

As he turned around back facing the camera, I could see his dick. It was standing straight out in front of him, and his hardness showed his arousal, but it was no bigger than my pointer finger. I immediately felt pity for both him and my sister and understood what she meant by small dicks being too submissive.

Jimmy, now Jamie walked over to about 3 ft in front of my brother who was sitting on his bed, got down on all fours and said "Sir, your slut Jamie is ready to serve you sir."

Ricky pulled his dick out of his shorts, and while slightly bigger than Jamie's, it was still below average in length and thickness, but he was also clearly aroused. "Well, I think it is time for slut Jamie to have a treat, crawl over here and have some of your favorite cream."

Jamie did just that, and when "she" got between his legs, she went to town sucking his dick. She had no trouble taking it all the way to the base, and really went wild sucking and slurping Ricky's little dick.

"Damn slut, you are eager for your treat today. I thought you would be satisfied after what I gave you last night."

Jamie pulled off long enough to say "Sir last night was hot, taking you in my ass while everyone at the party was just outside the door. Thank you so much for letting me come sir, but now I am just so hungry for your cock!"

I chuckled at that, because calling Ricky's little dick a cock seemed outrageous to me.

"Well slut since you liked it so much, get up on the bed and spread your legs."

"Oh yippie! Yes sir thank you sir!"

Jamie got on the bed on her back with her ass hanging off the side. Her little dick was still hard and standing straight in the air. My brother moved between her legs and put his dick, slick with Jamie's saliva at her asshole and pushed in forcefully without mercy. Jamie screamed in a very feminine way "AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Shut up slut or I won't let you cum. What if someone came home and heard you, ugh damn you're tight."

"Sorry sir for being such a bad girl, your cock just makes me so naughty sir! UGH YES!"

"UH UH UH UH, you are such a naughty girl, I shouldn't let you cuuuum, but I will uhhhh spank you instead, and uhhhh you have permission to cum"

As if on cue, without anything even touching her dick, Jamie started cuming with ropes flying up and landing all over her chest and belly. I suddenly thought that was a lot of cum for such tiny balls. A few more hard thrusts and Ricky let lose.

"Take it slut! Take me cum in your ASSSSSSSSS UGGGGHHHH!" His body spasmed as he came, and finally he slowed down and pulled out. Cum was dripping from Jamie's ass down the side of the bed and onto the floor.

"Clean up this mess slut and then prepare for your punishment."

Jamie started scooping up her own cum as well as Ricky's and shoving it in her mouth. She stuck her fingers up her ass and scooped out that cum and ate it to. Then she sucked the cum off the floor and from the bedding. Once she was satisfied there was no more cum, she stripped the bed and put new bedding on, then put her hands on the bed and bent over.

Ricky had grabbed a belt in the meantime, and after running his hands all over Jamie's ass, he swung it hard against her bare cheeks. The strike made a loud crack, and it was obvious Ricky swung the belt as hard as he could.

Jamie did not cry out, she just said "One, thank you for my punishment sir" Jamie swung again "Two thank you for my punishment sir."

This went on until Jamie got to ten and Ricky said, "Have you learned you lesson slut?"

"Yes sir, I promise not to be so loud with my naughty noises next time sir." Jamie had turned around towards the camera and Ricky to say this, and the spanking had given her another hard on.

"Slut you are insatiable, I am going to make you cum again, but this time don't make a mess and catch all the cum with your hands." I thought that meant he was going to fuck her again, but instead he reached behind her and started fingering her ass.

"Ohhhhh OHHHHHH OHWWHHHHWHWHHH! YES SIR THANK YOU SIR!" Jamie moaned.

Had she had tits and a pussy, she would have been a hot girl. I found my own cock had hardened while watching this bizarre and lewd scene, but I wasn't in the mood to jerk off to something like this. Only a couple minutes of fingering and Jamie was humping hard back against my brother's hand.

"OOHHHH UGNNH I AM CUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG SIIIIIIIIRRRRRR!" even though she was thrashing against Ricky's hand wildly, she caught all her cum in her cupped hands. When she was done, and he stopped his digital assault of her ass, she lifted her hands up to her mouth and swallowed all the cum and licked her hands clean.

"Thank you sir, you are so good to your slut sir." Then she went into the bathroom, and came out after presumably getting cleaned up, changed her clothes and took off the wig and became Jimmy again.

Ricky just said, "Your dismissed" and Jimmy left.

I was elated, disgusted, and turned on all at the same time. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine hitting this kind of pay dirt in my first day of surveillance. Part of me wanted to immediately post it on the internet, but this time, my rational mind ruled my decision.

I would hold on to this piece of blackmail until the time was ripe, and I could use it to maximum advantage. Sure, if I released it, Ricky would be ruined, my grandfather would surely disown him, and he would be a pariah to the team and the school. But I wanted to own him, and humiliate him day after day, not just all at once. For that I would need patience, and considering what I got on day one, I was sure to get more material if he remained unaware of my webcam.

It wasn't just his Sado Masochistic relationship with Jimmy that I could use either, but his pimping out his girlfriend Abby was gold. I couldn't help but close my eyes and think of her pretty lips sucking my cock, down on her knees like a submissive whore.

The thought of that made me need to cum, so I pulled up Alana's feed as I also remembered her flirtatious innuendos from the ride home from the mall. The feed started with her running into her room and slamming the door, she threw herself on the bed and started crying, which must have been from when she ran away after Ricky pushed me down the stairs.

A little while later you could hear Dad yelling and then me, and she looked up from her hands and left the room, and quickly come back in, but this time she seemed both relieved and happy. She must have realized I was alright, and Ricky got what he was due.

She went over to her closet and used a step stool to reach high up towards the ceiling, and when her hand came down, it was holding what looked like a leather bound notebook. She laid on the bed and started writing in it, and I realized she kept a diary, and I knew where she hid it.

Next time I was sure to be home alone, I would have to get my hands on it. She was writing for a short while when she reached down her body with her free hand into her waistband. Her body started slowly humping up and down against her hand and the bed, and it was incredibly sexy to see her cute ass rise and fall against the bed in her yoga pants. I was extremely curious to know what she was thinking about while diddling herself, and I hoped the diary would give the video some sexy context.

Meanwhile, my own hand was furiously sliding up and down my shaft, as my eyes were glued to her ass moving up and down and her body gyrating on the bed. The fact she was still fully clothed made the whole scene even hotter than if she were naked.

I could hear her start to moan, and the moaning got louder and more insistent the longer she went. And as her moans grew louder, her hips slammed faster and faster against her bed. She suddenly slammed her face flat against the bed and let out a muffled scream that went on for a good minute or two and her body convulsed in hard spasms the whole time.

She laid like that prone on the bed for another few minutes, and I had to force myself to breathe while I waited to see what she would do next. But all she did was opened her diary and started writing some more, then she closed it and put it away.

Lucky for me after that she connected her phone to her PC to put some new music on her phone. That meant I now had access to all her texts and calls. It would be very useful information in the seduction of my sexy sister, as by this time I had decided I wanted to fuck both her and Mom, incest be damned.

I saw her start texting after that, so I pulled up the text log. It was mind boggling how many texts she sent and received, but I found the ones time stamped at the same time as the video, and the text chain was to Roxy, our cousin.

Alana: OMG it finally happened I had the big O!

Roxy: That's AMAZING! Did you get Jimmy to go down like I said?

Alana: Wasn't Jimmy, was by myself.

Roxy: But I thought you tried that and it didn't work?

Alana: Apparently I just needed inspiration

Roxy: SOOO, what inspired you?

Alana: Promise not to judge?

Roxy: I promise, plus you know Imma freak anyway, cant shock me

Alana: I was thinking of my bros monster cock!

Roxy: RICKY! YOU'RE JOKING!

Alana: Wrong Brother

Roxy: NO FING WAY!

Alana: I sat on his lap at the mall and felt it

Roxy: How big?

Alana: I didn't see it but it was HARD and THICK and LONG

Roxy: Damn girl! Whoda thunk?

Alana: Just thinking how it felt on my ass gets my hotter than Ive ever felt!

Roxy: So when you gonna fuck him?

Alana: I cant he is my brother!

Roxy: BS! You had your first O thinking of him You gonna fuck

Alana: Fantasy is one thing, in real life I have a BF and Ricky wont let me date anyone but Jimmy

Roxy: Well if you don't can I?

Alana: Only if you tell me the details after

Roxy: The only person I share more with is Maria girl wink wink

Alana: I know, I just had to tell you. Please keep it secret

Roxy: I will, don't want competition from all the other sluts

Alana: Roxy!

Roxy: You know what I mean. And to hell with Ricky, its about time someone put him in his place

Alana: Well...

Roxy: WELL WHAT!

Alana: He pushed Tom down the stairs

Roxy: OMG! Is he ok

Alana: Actually, I didn't see cuz I ran I was so scared

Alana: But found out after that Tom ran up the stairs and beat the shit out of Ricky his whole face is a bruise

Roxy: OMG just for that he deserves endless pussy!

Alana: LOL my Dad had to pull him off Ricky, but Ricky wants everyone in school to think he got jumped by Oceanside boys

Roxy: Yeah he would, he wont lose face that way

Alana: I am gonna talk to Tom before school, but if he agrees we should go along with Rickys story