From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I am! You want to know why? Because when Ricky finds out Alana and I are talking and hanging out, it would be too easy for him to go to her playing the victim about you cheating on him with me, and Alana would feel betrayed by us keeping the secret!"

"Oh, so you can tell her, and I'll just be the slut who cheated on her twin!" she was really getting red now, "Fuck you and your fucked up moral high horse!"

Like I said, the arguing was really turning me on, and by this time I was back at full attention. She had noticed and started to seem conflicted between either fucking my brains out again or bashing my brains out.

"Its not a moral high horse Abby. I care about Alana; I even care about you. People like Ricky, I would lie cheat and steal from and sleep like a baby. The thought of hurting those I care about pains me though, and secrets give people like Ricky power to destroy good people. Don't give him that power."

I don't know what part of what I said worked, but her anger deflated, and she calmed down.

"Let me tell her then, tomorrow after practice, I'll tell her we both decided she should know."

"Thanks Abby," she had sat back down on the bed, and I sat up and started massaging her shoulders, "it means a lot to me that you trust me on this," my hands were having an effect and she was pushing back against them, "if there is any way I could show you my appreciation, I would be happy to do so."

For the next three hours we fucked and sucked and licked each other in every position we could think of. I came four more times, and I stopped trying to keep track of her orgasms. Her favorite position seemed to be cowgirl, as she really went wild over that, but she did bring my ego down a bit when she told me my oral skills need practice.

Still, I was truly thankful for the genes I used to curse, because her constant praise of my cock and its fucking ability made the 18 years being a pariah worth every second.