From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how will this work anyway, why wouldn't she just tell you to fuck off?"

Jimmy had by this time changed back into Jimmy and spoke for the first time "Don't be stupid, after what you just saw don't you understand, Ricky gets what he wants, and we do what he tells us, Abby included."

He did not sound resentful, but proud. He must really get off on being Ricky's sub I thought.

"Listen, Jimmy and I are supposed to meet Abby and Alana for a double date after some cheerleader thing is over. I'll text Abby to come here so we can be alone, and Jimmy will take Alana to the movies. When she gets here, I will tell her to come down to you and do whatever you want. Don't worry she will do as she is told."

"Well ok, I'll be in my basement then" and I headed downstairs.

The next two hours in the basement seemed like an eternity. I spent the time thinking about Abby and my plans and I came to a sobering realization. I couldn't just use her tonight. I had no qualms being cruel to people that deserved it, and even though I had a low opinion of Abby, she didn't deserve to be treated this way.

If I was resolved to be the anti-Ricky, I could not coerce or force people like Abby to fuck me.

So, I knew that despite how hard it would be, when she came down, I would have to let her off the hook, and hopefully she might have her opinion of me change for the kindness.

Finally, I heard my door at the top of the stairs open, and the telltale click of the lock after it closed. When she walked down the stairs into view, my cock shot up like a rocket and I almost lost my ability to think at all. She was wearing four-inch red heals, with a red strapless dress that came down to barely cover her pussy.

She looked like a very high-end escort and her whole package, from her smile to her walk screamed sex appeal.

But her eyes sobered me up and reminded me of my resolve. Those eyes didn't show lust, or eagerness, or excitement, they had the same look as her blow bang video, determination to complete a task. I knew as I looked into those eyes that I had to be strong, not just for her sake, but the sake of people like Vicki and all the other victims of my brother Ricki.

"Ricky asked me to dress up extra sexy for you and make sure to take very good care of you tonight, Tom, so I hope you like."

She did a little spin and a few sexy poses and it was so difficult to think straight. Even though she said it in a sexy and sultry way, she couldn't hide the nervous and fearful undertones.

"Uhh, Abby, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and uhh God, amazing" it was hard to speak and form coherent thoughts, and I was almost speaking like a cave man.

She started walking slowly towards me where I sat on a couch, in the type of walk a woman does that moves her hips in the erotic way that leaves your tongue hanging out. "Well baby, I am glad you like it, I hope you will like what is underneath even more"

My mind was reeling I needed and ice bath to cool me down, so I sounded a little desperate when I spoke, "Abby sit please! No across from me!" I pointed to the recliner chair I had placed there earlier. I had the basement set up like an open floor apartment as it was actually very big.

"Listen we need to talk Abby, serious, not sexy. Please" I was using all of my willpower to resist just going over to her and throwing her on the couch and fucking her and the id inside my head was trying terribly to wear me down.

"Its ok Tom, Ricky told me the deal and I am happy to keep his end."

That confused me, there was no way he told her what I saw or captured with my phone. Being ensnared by one of Ricky's schemes was just the ice water I needed to think straight and get my mind off pussy.

"What deal did he say we had?"

Her demeanor changed and she looked confused and scared and a little angry at me. "You know, the blackmail video of me. He said you threatened to release it on the internet unless I spent the night with you."

"He is full of shit; I am blackmailing him for something I caught him doing. Well, I didn't intend it to be blackmail, but he offered me either a night with you or his car for my silence, and well look at you. But I haven't seen any video of you."

I know I lied, but I didn't want anyone to know I had seen the SLUT Files and I also wanted her to think I choose a night with her over the car.

"But that is all beside the point. As desperately as I want to fuck you right now, I can't because I won't coerce or force a girl to have sex with me, and Ricky telling you to do it is coercion. Ever since I took the deal, I regretted it and feel like a piece of shit. I'll keep my end, so you don't get in trouble with Ricky, but you deserve better than to be pimped out by my brother like he owns you."

I found myself getting passionate and enraged at my brother while saying this. Abby's face was changing as well, because she was holding back tears welling up in her eyes. She got up off the chair and turned to face away from me, like she had to look away to regain her composure. She took off her heals and then just casually walked over to the couch and flopped down in a way you do when you are just feed up with the world and need to relax.

"Tom, I appreciate that I do, but it's a pretty big blow to the ego getting turned down, well by you, no offense. Are you just not into girls? I thought you said you had sex with a girl at camp?"

"Jesus Abby! Yes, I like girls, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with every girl no matter what. I would rather fuck a willing ugly girl than the hottest girl who didn't really want to."

"Tom I AM willing. Trust me, I want to fuck you so bad right now."

She was turning the seductive tone and movements back on, and I was a little suspicious because she was not lying, but her eyes still had no hint of desire or lust just determination. She then moved to straddle me, and I jumped up off the couch to get away before I lost my nerve to resist.

The problem was, in doing so I dropped the cushion I had on my lap to hide my erection from her eyes, and there was no mistaking as I stood there with my shorts tented out how truly turned on, I was. She noticed it to and looked shocked.

"Oh wow, I see you are turned on after all."

"Of course, I am. God Abby, you are a wet dream come true! You may want to fuck me like you say, but I think Ricky gave you a task and that is what you really want to complete. What is it? Fuck me and what? Tell me dammit or get out!"

I was genuinely angry and serious, and it shocked her out of her attempt to seduce me.

"Alright, alright. You probably didn't notice when I set my purse down, but Ricky had some of the AV Club guys rig up a small camera in it. I set it down so it pointed at the bed so it would get us fucking. Ricky wanted a tape of us that he could use against you if you got out of line. But I was also supposed to really take care of you so you would want more, and if Ricky needed you to do something, you would be more than willing to do it to fuck me again."

She just spilled it all like a dam bursting from holding back too much water.

"Abby think for a second, why would a sex tape of me with you be good blackmail for me? Hell, I would release it myself! The BWF fucking the hottest girl in school? Cuckolding his nemesis brother Ricky? God I would love that!"

I thought I really would love that, plus what better way to spread the word of my endowment. "No, Abby, the tape was to use against you."

"I told you he already has one. A way worse one" she looked scared and confused, but what I was saying was starting to make sense to her.

Obviously, I knew this but played dumb "What's on it? I swear I won't tell."

"I can't say, if it ever gets out I'd kill myself, I couldn't live with the shame."

Then she started crying, like really crying not faking it as a manipulative tactic. I was suddenly very concerned for her especially after the last comment, because there was a real possibility Ricky might release the video if she displeased him.

My protective instincts kicked in, and I sat down next to her and wrapped her in my arms and let her cry against my chest. Seeing her cry finally let my cock go soft again, and I was thankful I could just hold her and stroke her hair. I just kept saying to her not to worry and everything would be alright.

She eventually pulled herself together and went to use my bathroom. She came out without the purse and by extension without the camera and came a sat back down on the couch with me.

"Thanks for..., well thanks."

"Uh Abby, since you have to stay down here tonight... is there any way I could get you to maybe put on some of my sweats."

The visual of her in that red dress had me rock hard once again, now that she wasn't crying, and my cock and balls were starting to ache with need. I really needed her to cover up or something. All I seemed to accomplish was to get her to instinctively look down at my crotch.

"How big is that thing? Its like you have a third leg!"

"Uhhh it's not like I measure it, I am pretty sure its above average."

"No shit" she giggled "I don't know how... what was her name? Oh yeah Kim, I don't know how Kim fit that inside her."

"Well, it only went a little more than a third of the way in, ugh, couldn't go farther." The mention of that night and talking about it and my cock with this goddess of a woman had my cock throbbing with desire to fill a nice warm hole.

"Can I see it?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"I told you we aren't going to do anything."

"Please can I just see it? I left the camera in the bathroom, so you don't have to worry about that."

"Abby its not just the camera and you know it"

"Yeah, you said you didn't want to fuck a woman who didn't want you, but if you can read people so well, read me again and tell me I truly don't want to see it."

She scooted closer and looked directly in my eyes. She was showing nervousness, but also curiosity and more than a little lust. In my own erotically charged state, that was enough for me, and I pulled my shorts off and let my cock breathe free air.

"Dear God, that is amazing!" clapping her hands together and bouncing on the couch as she said it, "Please you have to let me see if I can wrap my hand around it!"

"Uhh sure I guess" at this point I was helpless to resist, and my cock brain was in the driver seat.

Tentatively she reached out and gripped my cock and she gasped when she realized her hand could not wrap all the way around its girth. More deliberately she wrapped her other hand around it and intertwined her fingers, eliciting a long and loud grunting moan from me.

"UGGGNNNNUG!" Taking that as a sign of encouragement she began long but slow strokes up and down my shaft with her two hands locked together. My right leg started twitching involuntarily from the pleasure I felt.

Being so turned on before and being desperate for release, it was like my nervous system was being overloaded with the pleasure of her two soft hands stroking my long hard cock. Pre cum was oozing from the tip, and she used her thumbs to drag it down the length every time her hands reached the top, which made the hand job feel even better as her hands started sliding more easily and much faster due to the lubrication.

"UUUUHHHH, OHHHHH GOOODDDDDDD, SHITTTT!" I moaned, but she just kept jerking away.

"Come on baby, I know you need to come. Let me make you feel good. MMMHHHH" and I nearly passed out as she placed her mouth over the head of my cock.

I let out a strange sound, like "RRAARRRGGG" and thought I had died, and this was hell where they tortured you with pleasure but denied release. I was so desperate to come, but all my mixed emotions of the evening created some sort of mental block.

"HHMMMM, HMMMMM,HMMMMMMMM!" She mewled as she encircled her tongue around my cock head. Already this blowjob was showing me a new level of pleasure intensity that I hadn't had with Kim. My breathing was ragged, and I started bucking my hips as if my subconscious thought that might tip the scales and gain me release.

Then she opened her mouth even wider and descended the length of my cock. Her teeth gently scraped the top and bottom of my shaft that was frightening and highly erotic. It was as if she was stretching her jaw open so she could swallow my cock.

She took nearly eight inches into her mouth and down her throat, and tried to force more down, like taking my full length down her throat was her mission in life.

My cock was just too long and too thick and she started to choke, forcing her to pull back off and gasp for air. In her retreat, she left large strands of saliva along the length of my cock, and they allowed her hands to move at an even faster pace up the glistening shaft.

Gobs of saliva landed on her cleavage and her dress, and once she caught her breath, she looked up with a playfully naughty grin and a twinkle in her eye and said, "No cock has ever choked me before, guess I have to change tactics!"

Eagerly she placed my cock back in her mouth, but this time instead of trying to deep throat me, she vigorously sucked the first few inches and bobbed up and down as her hands jerked the shaft. I liked this even more than her attempt to swallow me whole and started to feel dizzy.

"ABBBBYYYYY YOUUUUUU AHHHHH UHHHHHHH YESSSS!" I was losing my mind and couldn't for complete sentences. But I felt the cum rising, and I knew I was about to let lose the biggest load of my life.

"CUUUUUUMMMMING AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She did not miss a beat and just kept bobbing her head in a corkscrew motion as the first two shots fired into her mouth, she then pulled my cock out and rope after rope of my hot cum shot on her chest and started pouring down between her cleavage.

Her dress started showing a large wet spot over her belly where the cum was impeded by the fabric, and the last thing I remember before I blacked out was her dipping her fingers into the cum between her breasts and licking them off.

I was only out about five minutes, and the sight I woke up to was highly erotic. Abby had removed her dress and held it with the soaked cum over her face, as she fingered her clit. She was humping her ass off the floor like she was fucking up into some invisible cock.

Caveman brain was still very much in control, and my cock was ready to bury itself in her beautiful pink love tunnel. She didn't notice me until I had bent down and scooped her up off the floor, draping her over my shoulder to bring her to the bed, straight out of the cave man playbook.

When I picked her up, she let out a sexy squeal, and wiggled her legs as they dangled in front of us.

"Oh no, is big bad Tom gonna fuck me with his big, long cock! I don't know if it will fit!"

Then I dropped her back onto my bed and she landed with just enough force to bounce a little, and she giggled. I on the other hand just grunted as I lowered myself to the bed and on top of her. My cock was between her legs, and she grabbed the sides of my head and pulled my face to her lips.

We started kissing with the passion of long-lost lovers, and her tongue expertly massaged mine as she tried to suck it like a cock. When I reached down and placed my cock head at the entrance of her pussy, she purred into the kiss, encouraging me to get inside her.

With Kim, I had been trying not to hurt her, and had to maintain control, but with Abby, I was too turned on to think and was running on pure instinct. I slide my cock in and kept pushing until I was in nearly to the hilt, and when I bottomed out, she yelped into our kiss but did not stop trying to devour my face.

My body just took control, and I was thrusting long and steady strokes, forcing her to pull off and scream "Oh God FUCK ME! FUCK ME BABY! I FEEL SO FULL! UGH! YES, YES, YES!"

Every time I reached the bottom she continued to scream yes, so I just increased the pace and shortened my strokes to keep reaching her core with my cock head. The sides of her love tunnel squeezed and massaged my shaft, and I felt like she was trying to milk the come from my cock.

When I pulled back, her hips thrust up, like her body was trying to pull me back in. It was sex on an animalistic level, both of us giving in to the primal needs of our bodies. Sweat poured off me and dripped onto her. I pressed down hard onto her and restarted our dueling tongues, reveling in the muffled erotic noises she made as I pounded her hard into the mattress.

I was thrusting as hard and fast as I possibly could, when suddenly she wrapped her legs around my back and used them to pull me all the way inside and stop my thrusting and she came hard, screaming into my mouth while her hips ground into my own.

It was just too hot, and I was too overcome by lust and I came deep inside her. My orgasm seemed to last for a long time, but my senses started to return to me and as I looked down at our joined hips, I saw the cum being squeezed out along my shaft.

I was immediately hit with a wave of exhaustion and rolled onto my back next to her on the bed. We were both gasping for air and for my part I worried I had brain damage from lack of oxygen. After a few minutes, without moving from our backs she said, "I'm dating the wrong brother."

Hearing that I started to laugh, and she flung her arm to the side to playfully punch me. "Don't laugh at me! You have no idea what its like getting fucked like that!"

"Uhhh, I believe I was there."

"Sure, you were there, smartass, I just mean its different for girls. I rarely cum from sex with a guy, most of the time I barely feel it. Then to experience being completely full like that..."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing, and we sat for at least a few minutes in silence before she continued.

"I didn't know it was possible to experience sex like that, let alone with a guy that has had sex one time! Is that even true? Have you secretly been in sex school or something?" I figured she was joking so I wanted to joke back.

"Ummm no its true just the once, unless you count all the times, I fucked you and other girls in my fantasies while I jerked off then I may have a world record."

We both laughed hard at that and rolled over to face each other on the bed. She placed her hand on the side of my head and used her fingers to lightly caress my shaved head and ear. I reciprocated by pulling her close and kissing her, but not in the animalistic way from before, but romantically.

She applied some pressure to get me to roll back on my back and she climbed on top placing our bellies together and resting her head on her arms just below my chin.

"I'm glad we didn't record it, if Ricky saw the way you fucked me, he would kill you. He knows he could never fuck me like that."

I was curious so I asked, "Does he even fuck you at all?" I must have struck a nerve because the mood instantly changed, and she got off of me and started walking away. "Sorry Abby, don't go, forget what I said!"

She turned around and stared at me like she wanted to see into my soul. "How could you know that! Not even your sister knows that, and I tell her almost everything?"

"Ummm educated guess? I have some suspicions that his sexual preference is sadism and humiliation. It just something I suspect."

She looked down and away as if she were ashamed and was afraid, I would read her. I tried to change the topic by opening another can of worms.

"But speaking of Alana, you may have figured out we are kind of connecting as brother and sister now after all these years, and I am not really comfortable hiding from her that I fucked her best friend."

"You're not COMFORTABLE! You sure were comfortable doing the deed though!" I had hit a nerve, but I preferred her angry than her awkward and ashamed.

Strangely the argument was starting to arouse me, so I pushed further.