From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy: Probably best, but I have to go tell Maria about our baddass and sexy cousin. We may have to frig each other off

Alana: ROXY! That is SOOO BAD!

Roxy: Told you Imma freak

I had Alana's video playing on a loop as I read this, and I let out a torrent of cum that puddled all over the tile floor. But I stayed hard as a rock, so I kept jerking as I pulled up Mom's room. I got to see her naked early in the morning as she put on her underwear and robe, then later I watched her get dressed.

I was pretty turned on as I remembered the feel of her against me that morning with her robe open, and I came again, nearly as much as the first time. After that, I cleaned up the cum with a towel and put it in my hamper, I always did my own laundry, so I didn't bother to cover it. Then I went to bed, knowing that tomorrow was the first day of school and this year was finally going to be different.

Chapter 3

When I woke up and went upstairs, my mom was already up once again, but this time she wore yoga pants and a lycra top. She was really into yoga, so it was not an unusual sight, but now that I was actively thinking of my mom as a potential sexual partner, it seemed a very sexy outfit.

She was not alone though, because Alana was sitting at the table chatting and drinking coffee with her. She was wearing yoga pants as well, which while her normal around the house clothes had a whole new sexual context for me, and a spaghetti strap top. They both looked extremely sexy to me.

I thought this should be interesting because I was certain the only reason these two were up was to be around me, and that was a massive turn on. I was glad I only had on a tank top and a pair of those new bicycle shorts, because I knew my hard on would be visible almost down to the veins in the shaft.

"This is a pleasant surprise, coming upstairs to the sight of two gorgeous ladies instead of an empty room. It's a good thing you both are so beautiful and can afford to lose some of that beauty sleep."

I know it was corny, but I was very new to the flirting thing, so cut me some slack. Plus, they seemed to eat it up. I think corny works if they are already hot for you.

"Oh, stop it son, you are gonna give us big heads"

"Don't stop brother, I like it, and the only big head I see is in your shorts."

"Alana! Don't embarrass your brother" but she said this playfully, not really a strong rebuke.

The whole time their eyes were glued to my crotch, as if they were unable to look anywhere else, they may have been drinking coffee, but they were thirsty for something else.

"Sorry about the morning wood, it just does its own thing"

"Oh poo, and I thought seeing me and Mom made you that way" Alana pouted, Mom just giggled.

I realized they were both teasing me, but I really enjoyed it. I might have kept it going had either been alone, but I didn't want to push it with Alana with Mom there or vice versa. "So, what brings you ladies out of bed so early?"

Mom spoke first "Well Alana and I talked last night about the events of yesterday, and we both wanted to talk to you before your brother got up"

"First, I understand you were provoked, and I am so happy you weren't seriously injured. I had a talk with Ricky and made it clear he is never to hit you or try to hurt you again. He promised he wouldn't"

"Mom, I appreciate that, but it wasn't necessary I can defend myself now." I put some emphasis on that, to reinforce the idea that I was different now.

"I know sweetie, but I also want you to promise me you will not physically harm Ricky, and you will only use enough force to subdue him if you need to defend yourself in the future. I know it's a lot to ask, so if you promise I will promise to do you a favor of your choice whenever you choose." She said this with a hint of mischief in her eyes, and I was intrigued.

"What do you mean by a favor?" I was very interested in what the possibilities might be.

"Well, anything within my power to do for you. Like, I would be in your debt I guess."

She shivered a bit when she said this, and my sister noticed as well, because she was looking at Mom with a mixture of confusion and suspicion. I decided I could go with it, since she did say "physically harm" and I was planning on doing emotional harm.

"Ok I promise, I accept your deal." She seemed to be relieved and happy at that. Then Alana spoke.

"The other thing is Ricky looks like he was hit by a bus, and he wants us to back his story that he was jumped by the team from Oceanside, and I think it is better to go along so he can save face at school. You know, if it got out that it was you, he might get desperate you know?" She seemed frantic to get me to agree and worried I wouldn't. I decided to play coy.

"I dunno, I don't really want to lie to my friends at school." It was a ridiculous statement, first, I had no friends and Alana knew it, second, I was not some moral paragon above lying.

Alana didn't challenge me though, "Please, please, please... how about if you do, I will do you a favor, same as Mom?" she was incredibly cute the way she said it, and it was a major turn on the way she was practically begging, I just had to give in.

"Ok, Ricky got jumped by the Oceanside football players, you win."

I pretended that she wore me down and I was defeated but inside I knew not only was this the smart play, but I gained a favor that could help with my seduction plans with Mom and Alana. It also occurred to me if they saw that cutesy pleading with me worked, I might experience it more.

"Thank you, brother, and don't forget I owe you a favor." She got up and gave me a hug as she said it, and I noticed how she pressed her hips hard against my cock. As she did it gave an excited jump, and she looked into my eyes and winked before she sat back down.

The conversation turned pretty normal after that, we ate, and Mom asked about school and if we were excited to go back. Alana was, and she took over the conversation with talk of her plans as class president and junior prom planning committee and cheer leading.

I was mostly quiet, as the start of school still held a certain amount of anxiety for me. At least this year would be different, and if anything, I was no longer just going to be hiding in self preservation mode, I was going to be the one shaping events.

At school, all the gossip was around the fake story of Ricky being attacked. His version was he took on half the team and put up such a fight they finally gave up trying to kill him. Apparently to hear him tell it, the only way they thought they could win the homecoming game in a few weeks was to take him out, but he fought back so hard they gave up.

People ate this up and he was getting high fives in the hall from guys and concerned fawning from girls, especially Abby. It was increasingly difficult for me to stomach as the day went on, and it seemed the whole school, even Alana and Roxy, who I knew both had the hots for me, acted as I was invisible. I consoled myself with the thought that change takes time and got through the first day without incident.

It was different in the sense that I now knew secrets about those I used to fear and armed with that knowledge I was not staying invisible out of fear, I was staying invisible like the hunter does when stalking his prey. I was seeing the social hierarchy in an entirely new way.

Ricky was at the top, through ruthlessness and a carefully crafted image that was completely a lie. Abby, his Queen, was just a pawn to him, someone he could use to cement loyalty from the team. Had the other girls been aware of how he pimped her out, it would destroy her, but probably not him.

The whole popular click revolved around Ricky and his whims, and those closest to him like Abby and Jimmy, suffered the biggest humiliation, albeit in private. Even Alana, who apparently Ricky required to date Jimmy was like property to him, a convenient tool to cover his sexual relationship with Jimmy.

He ruled by fear, and the loyalty of the people around him was paper thin. My plan for school started to form in my mind. I would be the anti-Ricky, set as an opposite of him that people could gravitate to as an alternative. Sure, I had no followers as of yet, but I would get them, or Ricky would push them to me.

After school I got home to an empty house, as Ricky and Alana both had practice. I didn't know where Mom or Dad was, but it was normal they be out, especially Dad. I decided to go to my computer and see if any new information could be gathered, and once again, Ricky paid off.

He must have synced his phone to his PC, because I had all his texts and calls. I combed through them for more insight into his "kingdom" as I had begun to call it, but what was really valuable was his email. Jeremy, the team center, sent an email that said, "Just like you asked for the SLUT file" and had a video attachment.

It was a two-hour video of Abby sucking cock after cock in a room crowded with the senior football players. Seeing her pretty face take all comers, some big some small was so hot I jerked off two loads in the first half hour. There were over twenty guys, and after the first hour her face and bare breasts were dripping with cum and saliva, like those German Bukkake videos on the internet.

To me though, she seemed less like a woman in heat and more like a woman determined to complete a task. Not anywhere in the two-hour video did she seemed turned on, but she also did not seem upset, which seemed weird to me.

The text of the email intrigued me, so I search his PC for a file named SLUT. Sure, enough he had one, with 13 videos. One was of Abby (different from the one in the email) In this video, Abby seemed groggy like she was drunk or drugged, and was like a rag doll. She was being dragged around by guys wearing masks and was placed on a dirty mattress on the floor of what looked like an industrial building.

It was a gang rape video, where numerous men who looked like they lived on the street from how dirty they were and ragged their clothes were took turns fucking Abby's limp body. The scene forced me to run from the bathroom and puke. This was his leverage I realized.

The rest all contained Ricky's ex who he broke up with before Christmas last year, a girl who was back then a Senior, named Vicki, who never came back to school after Christmas break. Her family moved to the next county, and she was a shut in now. The widely held belief was she went crazy after Ricky dumped her.

She was a gorgeous girl, with platinum blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Her breasts were not huge, probably B Cups but they were so perky that the nipples pointed upwards. Her legs were long and athletic, and in addition to being head cheerleader at the time, she was also on the swim team and was known as a talented surfer.

She was the typical Valley Girl, every teenage boy's wet dream, and like any girl of her social status, Ricky, the Star Quarterback was her only possible choice for a boyfriend. Her first video was a repeat of Abby's gang rape video, where a clearly drunk or drugged Vicki was raped by a group of dirty homeless men in masks. Thankfully I had already vomited.

I scanned through and the next three of were like Abby's video with the seniors on the team, just Vicki blowing them but aware. Then I came to a video of her being spit roasted, sucking and fucking all of them. In these videos, Vicki seemed to be enjoying herself immensely.

That reminded me of what Ricky told Daquan, about a reward for homecoming, and sure enough, the videos each coincided with a win, except the first which I assume was after the previous year's pep rally. The team had gone 9-3 and 1-1 in the playoffs the previous year and it was a vast improvement over the record our freshman year of 5-7.

Everyone credited Ricky with the turnaround, but I realized he was using his girlfriend as motivation both last year and this year. After the homecoming video, Ricky must have told them anything goes, because the next video graduated to anal.

They were rough and Vicki was crying as they roughly fucked her in all her holes. She had enjoyed the homecoming gangbang, but this was clearly painful. The video after that she was more prepared, and took it like a professional, but she had a vacant, defeated look in her eyes.

But video number 8 shocked me a bit. In that video, it was not just Vicki being used by the players, but also her mom. Ricky must have blackmailed her into it, and the players forced them to eat the cum off each other. The whole time Vicki's Mom looked like she would vomit, but Vicki just looked numb.

Nine and ten were along those lines, except in ten they made Mom and Daughter fuck each other with a strap on while they watched. Her Mom openly cried the whole time as the team hurled insults at her and laughed. Vicki just had a vacant look the whole time, and when they switched places, she seemed to move mechanically while staring off into space.

Video number 11 was the one that had I not already been convinced that my brother was a monster, would have sealed the deal for me. In this video, Vicki and her mom were there, but so was her dad. They fucked both Vicki and her mom in every way imaginable, blowjobs, spit roast, DP, Double Anal, Double Vaginal. For over an hour both women had all three holes filled with cock.

This time both Vicki and her mother cried while being violated, as their dad looked on crying as well. Compounding his shame, he had an erection, and the team noticed, so they made Vicki get in front of him and suck him off and swallow his come.

Then they made him get on his hands and knees and had Vicki fuck him with a strap on until he got hard again, then they made her mom use the strap on in her ass with her pussy being fucked by her Dad. Had any of them been enjoying it, I would have been hard and jerking away, but you could tell they were feeling abject horror, humiliation and shame, mixed with actual physical pain.

Her Dad especially, seemed dejected that his dick got hard at all, and his inability to come quickly made the whole ordeal last for nearly four hours. The team hurled insults and nasty names at them the whole time the family was forced to perform, and after Vicki's Dad went soft after finally cumming, Vicki and her mom were fucked by the team again. When the team finally finished, Vicki and her mom laid there with empty eyes covered in what seemed like gallons of come.

I thought Abby was a vain and vapid bitch, but I didn't think anyone deserved the treatment I saw in her video, let alone the treatment she faced in the weeks ahead if the Vicki videos were any indicator. Ricky was the Devil, but he had a clear strategy. Keep the team motivated to win with an escalation of debauchery, and then discard the girl when there was no where else to take it.

By getting a new girl, he reset the game. It was sick and twisted, but also smart. He accumulated blackmail against all the participants at some level, which kept the team and the victims in line. Since he was not in the videos, he also had some deniability and could easily threaten their release without exposing his own reputation.

I was even more determined to take him down, and I settled on watching his room live whenever he was home, so that I could catch him and "Jamie" in the act and take a picture with my phone. If I did that, I could leverage that against him without exposing my spycam and infiltration of his PC. I was pretty sure he would not want a picture of him with Jamie put online, and I was going to extract my first, but not last pound of flesh out of him.

So, I continued to look through the contents of the computers I had infiltrated and read texts and listened to calls while I watched the live feed of Ricky's room. Earlier in the day, Abby had texted Ricky saying her and Alana were going to take the cheerleaders out to eat after practice, to help the new members bond with the older members and wanted to meet up after.

Alana sent a similar text to Jimmy. Ricky then texted Jimmy to meet him in the parking lot after practice. I was hopeful that meant they would play their sex game before going out with their girlfriends.

Sure enough, when Ricky came home, Jimmy was with him. Ricky would know Mom, Alana, and Dad were gone since their cars were gone, but he didn't think to check if I was home. He probably didn't care, because in his mind I never left the basement except for school anyway. He would regret that oversight.

Just like before after they entered his room, Jimmy got the box from the closet and started his transformation into Jamie. She wore a different set of lingerie this time, but then she pulled out a cheerleader uniform and put that on as well. I waited until they got started with the dick sucking, and I quietly but quickly went up to the second floor with phone in hand and paused outside the door.

I was elated that in their haste to get dirty with each other, they did not close the door completely, so I listened carefully for my cue, and it came when Ricky said "Slut I am gonna come! Swallow it all or I will punish you!"

So right then I swung open the door and clicked the picture button on my phone repeatedly until I was sure I got Jamie's face in one as she looked around in horror. Jamie started coming at that moment, probably due to the even higher level of humiliation she was feeling seeing me catch them.

Ricky was stunned and looked terrified, His face was still swollen and bruised where I had wailed on it, and now I was witnessing one of his darkest secrets and had pictures. He still managed to respond defiantly though.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room? Don't you know how to knock!" but he was clearly forcing himself to sound mad, when he really looked and sounded terrified.

"Listen, I heard noises so I came to see what was going on, when I heard what you said, I figured I would get a blackmail shot of you and Abby, but this... this is oh so much better!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! Ok Ok, I get it, what will it take to keep you quiet? How about my car, you can have it? I know you always wanted one, now you can have my Mustang GT"

"Nah, I don't think there is anything you could give me that would bring me more pleasure than seeing you go to school after everyone has seen this!"

Ricky was looking desperate, but then he lit up with an idea.

"Hey don't be so quick to say that. I have seen how you look at Abby. And get real, a shot of her sucking my dick isn't black mail, you probably wanted it for your spankbank, didn't you? Well, what if I sent her to you tonight? You can do whatever with her all night until school tomorrow. You would like that? Lose your virginity to the hottest girl in school? Humiliate me by fucking my girlfriend? All you have to do is delete the pictures and she is yours, tonight."

I kind of expected this, the offer of the car surprised me as he loved that car and from what I knew, did not really love Abby, but the offer was exactly the thing I was hoping for, so I said "Seriously, this is not some kind of trick?"

"Trust me its not, I can't have this get out at school, I am sure I could spin it somehow, but it wouldn't be easy."

He said this with a genuine air of confidence that made me consider he may be right that he could somehow manage the crisis. Which is exactly why I needed even more damning evidence before really confronting him head on at school.

I didn't have to try to sound eager, "Fuck yeah then it's a deal!" then I added, "But I won't delete the photos until we leave for school, I don't trust you not to welch."

"That's fine, I may hate you and I know you hate me, but you have proved to keep your word."

It was surreal to hear that, more surreal than hearing him dominate and humiliate his friend, as it was the only compliment, he ever gave me. Then it occurred to me, he uses praise and punishment to reinforce behaviors in people he is trying to control. I would delete the pictures as promised, but only because I had video of this, and his previous encounter as well.