All Comments on 'From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 04-05'

by bullsparade

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Did I read that right? Rick became 'evil' after he had to stay with his wife instead of divorcing her? Arent his mother and grandfather (dad) equally at fault for his life? I dont know how someone cant have hurt feelings towards someone who watched and did nothing to help. Thats malicious neglect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story,please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big cock is a kink you say. Sorry, most likely it is a lack of knowledge, serious lack of understanding of the female anatomy. I read a readers comment to another story and he wrote the following: "As far as the big cock nonsense, it's both true and not true. I've actually got a ten-inch dick and some women are fascinated by it, but the reality is that it's a pain in the ass more often than not. There's no such thing as a quickie when you have a ten-inch dick, and forget anal with anyone who isn't in porn. The truth is packing large is like being a circus freak. Women are all and always curious, but once the novelty wears off, it's just a hassle ninety-nine percent of the time. As a young man I loved the attention swinging that log around brought, but you wouldn't believe how many women passed on dating after satisfying their curiosity. It's better to to enjoy your candle than curse your lack of a bonfire, trust me. Also, the bigger your dick is, the more like you are to have or earlier you are to develop erectile issues. I'm not a blue-pill addict yet, but the doc says my membership in the club is coming sooner rather than later and I'm only forty-six."

End of quote. This is not me, I'm very happy with a normal size which the girls really likes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People . . . c'mon people. This is erotic fiction. It's not meant to be a depiction of real life but a fetish fantasy created in the mind of the author. Quit taking it so seriously, please. My goodness, the protagonist has a 14" cock and cums like a fire hose; that should have been your first clue that this story would not be following any rules dictated by realism.

Keep writing, bullsparade. This has been a very enjoyable ride, so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story, and am very curious about how it will end. Please continue.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Well, you banged out your story this past Dec. & your fans are waiting with baited breath for your next installment!

Please get your creative juices fired up & end this trilogy! Very enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lets go!! Finish the story very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please finish

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Dude no offense but Jesus your diction is terrible these characters are fucking grown ups but they act and talk like fucking Tweens.

tangoperutangoperuabout 1 year ago

Revenge porn laws are a thing, you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous