From the Embers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a regular day, I might've thought it too far. On that day, I should've thought it too far, but enraged with arousal, I could hardly think straight. I conceded - I had to try or I was certain I'd explode. She held her breath as she watched my hand disappear down the sleeping bag, where I reached into my underwear to feel my throbbing member in my hand.

"That's it - yes." She spoke seductively as she zipped open the sleeping bag. I paused for another palpitation as the small, delicate fingers pulled down my underwear until she could see my cock-wielding hand. In the moonlight, her jaw fell slightly agape to make way for her lip-licking tongue.

She swallowed and spoke: "O-oh my. Someone's gonna be a lucky lady... unless you split her in two first." I imagined I'd have felt self-conscious if it was with anyone but her. But as it were, I was simply too horny to care about anything other than the girl laying on my chest, drawing swirls on my skin while watching my hands work furiously.

She lay there, still, watching the spectacle for what felt like an hour - long enough for me to realize that this, yet again, was not happening. I eased off the pressure - now crazed with the lust my body was desperate to expel. She sat up, looked down at my frustrated grimace with her smile of seductions and lay back down on my shoulder to snuggle with me and continue to draw tickling circles on my chest.

"You can do it - don't give up, Josh."

I sighed with ill content and shook my head. "Sorry... no fireworks show tonight, I guess. This has been weird enough - the post nut clarity on this is gonna kill me." I moaned into my hand. This statement made her move more determinately, yet still delicately down my chest, where she toyed with my pre-cum soaked fingers for a bit.

"Don't give up on meeee, Joooosh." She whispered into my ear. I hadn't a clue what was going on, but I felt like she was going to torture me to death with her succubine hold on my masculinity. I jerked as I felt her warm, fluid-stained right hand wrap tightly around the base of my cock.

"I know what you need, big bro. Please - just let me give it to you. Just this once... and we'll forget all about it." I hesitated. Any reasonable man would've stopped his little sister from defiling her hand on his cock, but I was too far gone to even think that far. She hummed a low, sensual laughter into my ear as she leaned close enough to bite my earlobe. "It's so wrong, letting your baby sister touch your cock... but it feels so good." She whispered. And then I came to the terrible conclusion that somewhere along the way, I, too, had transferred my emotions and developed some form of a kink for specifically, my sister. With her free hand, she let her hair down on my chest as she continued to whisper, finally moving her hand up and down: "I've been so patient - waiting all these years for you to see me and for me to see you... now you want to deprive me of seeing this? Please - I can't take it." I swallowed. This was unlike anything I'd ever felt before - something more than a burning fire beyond my balls. This was pure, bestial, wrong lust.

She smacked her lips as she continued moving her hand up my cock, pausing briefly to play with my head - smearing her hand and the rest of my steely member in my own fluids. "God, I just wanna taste it. Can I taste it, Josh? Can I taste you?"

It took every fiber of my being to coordinate a: "T-that'd... be... too far... I think."

She hummed another melodious laugh and instead of licking my cock licked the arch of my ear. "Not if it doesn't mean anything other than some fun... but you're watching out for me, even if you want my little lips around your cock. I don't think you understand how much I want it, too - can I, Josh? Can I wrap my lips around your cock and feel you fill my stomach up with your cum?" I couldn't say anything. I was paralyzed - focusing only on the thin fingers moving up and down my member.

"Come on, sweetie. Cum for your little sister - give her a nice supper. Something to fill her belly until morning." Every neuron in my body fired simultaneously - I was sure I was going to have a seizure by long. Her use of the word 'sweetie' had done it for me - there was no turning back.

"I want it everywhere I can reach with my tongue - cum for me, big bro. P-please, just come for me this once." And cum I did.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as imagery of natural disasters filled my mind. Well-toned muscles I never knew I had, expelled jets of cum to the night's sky before the steaming hot mess landed on us both in between my throes of ecstasy. In that moment, I felt all desire to change anything in my life disintegrate before my eyes - that moment was life, itself. The chaos of a mind so warped with pleasure that half a decade of pain disappeared in the jerk of a wrist.

She jerked me slower and slower, allowing me to come down from my high like a true Lady would. I was breathless. Wordless. Uneducated and apoplectic - nothing existed in my mind but the ever-more distant memories of that violent explosion of euphoria and cum.

I felt her tongue kiss my ear before she whispered another playful: "How's that for a second date?" I couldn't stop myself from laughing - regularly at first, then hysterically, infecting my cum-covered baby sister before long.

She lay snuggling me on the side, her arm complete covered in my white, sticky mess. Her legs moved constantly as she slapped my side with her pelvis - her tight shorts drawn all the way into her crotch. I tried to look at her face, but couldn't see anything for her strong hand keeping my neck from moving.

Finally, she whispered: "How's that clarity coming along? Feel like sulking or... would you like to do something else?" To my surprise, I wasn't feeling like sulking at all. I'd thought myself a psychopath when my father had died - I'd never shed a tear over the man, after all. But as I lay there, covered in the cum milked by my sister's eager hand, I came to the realization that I was most likely a sociopath - not that much better, but it allowed me to distance myself from the incestuous sin I had performed.

"I-... I'd like to do something else." I whispered.

I felt her soft lips graze my neck. "And what do you want to see, Josh? You've got to tell me - I'm not sure what to do." It began to dawn on me how she'd known how to set me off - she'd just done what she enjoyed... luckily, it worked for me too... I wasn't too surprised - we were blood, after all.

I cautiously spoke: "I want to see you cum." I was still a bit too cautious, I could tell by the frustrated movements of her legs inside her sleeping-bag. I wasn't one for rough play - never had the liking for it. But, as anyone at my job could tell you, I could have a mouth on me.

I turned to meet her and as I did, she lay down on her back, staring into the starry night's sky while frustratingly gyrating her hips against her shorts. She held her hands atop her stomach and whimpered: "I-I don't know what to do... you weren't around to teach me how to get release from this Hell - please. I need your help..." It just so happened I knew exactly what to do. I hadn't been slacking during my practicals at the gynecologist's ward - I'd been told every last, damn trick that I had to avoid above all to save myself a lawsuit.

"I don't know, Sarah... I'm not sure you'd make it through my tricks and still be able to get down from here tomorrow." She gasped and slowly rubbed her breast over her shirt. I could scarcely believe that this was my sister - this Goddess of a sexual being sought kept from me by making her my blood relative.

"P-Please, I'm aching... just tell me what to do and I'll do it. Help me, Josh." She continued to whimper, slowly moving her hands down to her shorts. Nu-uh. If I was going to burn in hell, I was going face-first into the inferno in the knowing that I, at least, had gotten my sister off on my own.

I sat up, my cock raging hard again and leapt between her legs, where I grabbed hold of her shorts and paused to look at her. I was in sound mind - that was the worst of it.

I saw the intermixed hunger and fear in her eyes and spoke: "I'll make this mountain shake so hard you'll have to grab hold of me not to fall off." Hearing me speak seemed to relax her. She moved her legs together to facilitate me sliding her shorts off to bare her white lace underwear - a strange choice for a mountain walk, but my cock wasn't disagreeing.

I hovered above her to look at her. Still clad in her shirt, her nipples threatened to cut through the fabric in their solidity and rigidity and her shirt had fallen up just enough to reveal her pronounced ribs and her thin abdomen. Most of all, I fell in love with the pelvic crests and the outline of her general pelvis leading down to those white panties. "These'll stay on. Mine did, after all." I promised and ran my thumb over her mons. She whole-heartedly nodded and kept her expectant gaze trained on me.

"N-No, Josh, I h-haven't washed-" She protested as I fell down on my four between her legs. I looked up with a raised brow and noted how she hadn't really tried to stop me - she'd just extended her arms for me to return to hug her. I wish I could. I wish I could have laid next to her and spoken filth into her ear like she'd done to me - to feel her heave and breathe against me as I pushed her to the climax. But I hadn't learned how it worked down there - not from that angle. I needed to see, to feel and smell her from a clinical perspective - face first right in that soppy, narrow slit.

"Tell me to stop, then." I smiled back at her as I laid down to kiss her thighs. She almost slammed her thin legs around me, but in what appeared to be fear of stopping me, she kept them to her sides and aggressively kneaded her breasts with her hands while gyrating her hip up towards my warm breaths.

I finally kissed her panties to an unexpected surprise. The cloth, the surrounding skin - even the ground beneath her was covered in her drool - drool from a mouth hungering for me. Only a few days before, I'd have died before I'd ever imagined gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her slippery, slimy, musky juices, but at that moment I couldn't get enough - nor could she. "G-God, J-Josh... P-please, I need it - I need release." She whimpered as she continued to eagerly rub her breasts. Finally, I began to toy my tongue around the rim of her panties, tickling her clean-shaven groin with such intensity it gave her goosebumps all over.

I licked in long slides of my tongue atop her panties - from her opening to the approximate location of her clitoris. I lapped at her a dozen times before I began to toy with her outer labia with my right hand, but continued to focus on her nub, taking great enjoyment from her desperate whimpers. She stared down at me, whispering: "Please, Josh - please, Josh - I need it. I need you."

Finally, I began my maneuvering for real. After the promise of keeping her panties in place, it came as a shock to her as my tongue wormed its way in to touch her bare flesh - it was enough to make her shudder with what I hoped to be pleasure. Then, before she could settle down, I moved my fingers closer, running a finger along her labia while she moaned ever-louder - still not receiving the attention she wanted. She needed.

"I-Inside... please... just this once, I need you inside me - please." She urged me, but I kept to her outers for a minute longer, then, I snuck my finger inside. With every lick, I gently moved it slower and slower, easing her in until I felt what I wanted - that unevenness along her anterior wall. My finger slid along the highly mucosal wall in tune with my licking and I could feel its effects immediately. The musculature of her pelvis - mistaking my finger for my cock - attempted to milk me of my impregnating juices, desperate to douse her inner fire as she built steadier and steadier towards her climax.

"J-Josh, no - I'm gonna cum. I'm-..." I don't really know what got into me - perhaps it was a flashing memory of her dirty talk. But I drew my mouth back from playing with her nub to whisper into her vagina: "That's right. Cum for me, Sarah - cum in your brother's mouth."

Her thighs slapped so hard against my ears I thought surely she'd pressed them into my skull as she ceased fondling her breasts to grab hold of my hair and press my face into her crotch. Her pussy pushed forth gobs of grool on my face, staining me from forehead to chin as she sawed herself up and down on me, screaming out into the night's air in the most violent display of euphoria I'd ever seen.

We lay there, on our backs, staring up at the stars again. Neither had spoken a word since Sarah's climax - neither felt the urge, I suppose. Curiously, I felt... little. I thought I'd be overwhelmed by the guilt and the wrongness, but Sarah was a smart girl. Like our first kiss, this was no less of a romantic memory - something we'd take with us for the rest of our lives, wherever those might lead. A single glance over at her wide eyes told me as much.

Finally, after several minutes of panting, she whispered: "I-... I think I cummed my brain out... does that work? Did I taste like brain?"

I looked down at my now-calming cock and shook my head. "I'd say no, but I think you proved me wrong by... well... that."

For all her life I'd been the big brother - the one with the answers and the one meant to protect. But as I lay there, naked and splayed out, I felt... vulnerable. Stupid. She wasn't my fellow student who'd come to me for an answer, nor was she a colleague seeking a second opinion. She was my sister... with benefits... probably racking her mind for the same answers I sought. "Don't." She smiled and shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"You were about to say something stupid... I told you... it's just fun. A lot of fucking fun."

I looked down at my cum-covered chest. "Believe it or not, I wasn't going to say anything about that. I was going to say that this has been the best second date of my life."

She broke into laughter at that and quickly stroked my arm. "It's your only second date, sweetie."

There it was again - that word that made my heart thump. The thump one was not supposed to feel around family. A thump that could ruin lives.

The next two days passed without any physical weirdness, but we'd soon settled into the routine of spending whatever free time we had doing siblingly things - I'd even resurrected my old gaming computer only to find it horribly outdated, but we'd had some fun reliving game-series we'd been too busy to try. Well, I say 'we', but my sister kept calm and kept typing on her laptop with impressive speeds. She swore inspiration had struck her, but the details were not mine to know - it was something between her and her college's teachers, whom she swore had expressed an interest in her latest work.

Regardless of the content, it was nice to sit on my bed and play games while she typed away with her headset on, occasionally throwing me glances of sadness, happiness, hope and I daresay familiar love. Authors, like so many other artists, I learned to be an emotional, however private, people.

Her phone had taken to buzzing every now and then, which she'd check, smile and then put away - a curious habit for someone who claimed not to have any friends, but determined not to get in her way, I'd let it go unasked. If she was making friends - or better yet, something more - then I'd be happy to stay out of her hair and let our confusing physicality be the past. With how she hadn't approached me for any desire since the hike, I'd let it pass - despite feeling somewhat... hopeful, at times.

One morning, at breakfast, I'd found my eyes wandering to an article one of my colleagues had recently published with an honorable mention of my name and as I scanned her findings in regards to visual migraines, I chewed on a pancake while my sister giggled loudly at her phone. Finally, after days of practically begging me to interrogate her about her busy phone, I asked. "Fine. Who is it? Prospective boyfriend or friend?"

She looked up at me with a mischievous smirk and spoke: "I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to get upset, all right?" I felt that horrific thumping in my chest again - an almost painful sensation as I looked to her smiling, blue eyes. She was happy... she was content... whoever that was, this was going somewhere that was good for her.

"I've got us a double date." I nearly choked on my pancake.

"Y'what!?" She stepped up from the table to pat my back lovingly and spoke:

"Jesus, man, chew your food. I've never done the home-licker." I decided to let that one pass, but felt a pang of guilt as she saw the contents of my phone and quickly grabbed it.

She narrowed her eyes at the retinal imagery and slowly shook her head with disappointment. "Since you've been to busy looking at disgusting pictures, I took it upon myself to get us some dates. This is unacceptable." She fingered the tab shut and gave me back my phone after the brief scolding, leaving me sighing with guilt. I put the phone back down on the table as she walked around and took her seat again.

"Listen, Josh... I... think we should see other people." She began, folding her arms with an exaggerated expression of dread. I was beginning to like these games.

I held my hand to my chest and spoke: "What, I'm not good enough for you anymore!?" She bit back her grin, apparently glad I had chosen to take the... event... with the same humor she had.

"It's not that. It's too good - I don't want to jeopardize what we have!" This exercise, in addition to disarming the dreary topic at hand, also served as a way to have an emotional talk while keeping the distance we both seemed to gravitate towards.

I lay a dramatic hand to my forehead and spoke: "Alas, I dread you are right. It is too good - we will soon be too strange and institutionalized for one-another's company. It will hinder your prospects of a good life outside these walls should it remain too comfortable." She broke from her smiling - discarding her game-face in an instant.

She reached out to grab my hand and urged: "That's-... that's not what I'm saying, you know. I just... we shouldn't... is my point coming across here?" Her discomfort spoke more than words ever could.

I grabbed her hand in turn and nodded agreeingly: "Yeah, no, you're definitely right. This has been fun - it's been really fun, but I think you're right in that seeing other people would be a good idea. I think it goes without saying I never in my wildest dreams thought that this would be a thing. Which it isn't - it definitely isn't a thing..." It was amusing how our common ramblings seemed to get the point across for the other. Though not directly regretting it, it was time to call off the weirdness in our relationship and continue being the supportive duo we were, wiser with the experiences we'd earned. Besides - dating might even be good for me, I'd meet someone who wasn't a carbon copy of my own self or someone obsessed with work.

I never thought she'd be much of a home-maker, but my sister kept showing me sides of her I hadn't previously seen. Somehow, she'd learned how to clean my blazer, shirts and pants with professional proficiency, but I have to admit, I found her cheeriness as she prepared me for this date with the mystery-person somewhat heartbreaking. I understood, of course, that some distance by the use of this third person was the wisest choice, but I couldn't help but feel as if she was trying to get rid of me - understandable, however hurtful.

My heart further sank as she revealed that she had separate plans of her own for the evening - plans that involved her getting dressed up in the same, black dress from the other night. I should've been glad that we were apparently adjusting to a life of normalcy, yet... I wasn't. As we drove back towards the city, I felt that creeping hollowness return - that inhumane apathy that came with the burnout. In the darkness of the car, I took a semblance of comfort in the purr of the engine as we sat in comfortable silence and watched the traffic.