From the Embers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only as I sat down that the pain began to wash over my poor, beaten cheek. Thankfully, Sarah danced over the floor to wordlessly produce a bag of ancient, frozen peas, likely older than she was and caringly wrapped it in a towel before taking her seat next to me on the couch. The cold felt good against my budding bruise and, I must admit, I felt somewhat like a boxing champion as I sat there and nursed myself to health.

"Hey, I was thinking..." She whispered from my side. I turned to see that she'd taken the same position as the other day - her dress raised just above her knees as she crawled closer to put her feet in my lap. I couldn't contain my smile while I attempted to avoid another bout of frustration. "Maybe we could watch a movie? I know your date was all fun and games, but... I don't feel like I did."

I huffed a dry exhalation of bemusement as I used my free hand to touch her cleanly shaven leg to mire at her smooth skin. "Date's not over yet. I mean... this was all about us in the end, wasn't it? We just had a date inside of a date, so technically, the evening's not over yet." I grinned before realizing what I'd hinted at. Thankfully, she didn't find my cheeriness as evil as I did and snorted a laugh. She got comfortable, fluffed her pillows and lay her head down as she started one of our favorite childhood movies - Hellraiser, what else?

We'd only gotten to the introductions when she rose up to a seat and turned around in the sofa, resting her head on my shoulder. For a moment, it all felt so normal - I had memories of when we were young and waiting for my dad to return from work. I caught a whiff of her shampoo again and felt my heart slow, yet it slammed in my chest with increasing fervor. I reflexively looked down over her head and, to my horror, I found my eyes intruding down the neck of her dress, where a blue, elaborate blonde bra held her supple breasts in a tight embrace. My head jerked back to the TV, but the damage was already done. I'd begun to wonder how they looked - thoughts I shouldn't have, especially in this setting.

She turned her head to smile up at me and grabbed my arm to sling it around her before she leaned ever-closer towards me, grabbing my chest. "This is nice. But we definitely weren't old enough to watch this as kids." She said.

"Well... I mean, I was, but you sure wasn't. I might not win any prize for my brothering, come to think of it."

She giggled a girlish melody. "Oh, I don't know... I don't think a lot of guys would be willing to eat their sister's pussy out. I think that's pretty nice of you." I couldn't contain the instant erection and, judging by her second giggle, that was exactly what she'd gone for.

I sighed. "Anything for you, sis. Still - that's hardly something I'd win a prize for... maybe a big, fat jail sentence."

"Did you like it?" The question caught me off-hand. I raised an eyebrow.

"Couldn't get enough of it. Wish you'd bottled that stuff." In a brotherly display of humor, I was half-expecting her to get disgusted, but judging by her biting her lower lip, that was not in her emotional registry. She slowly grabbed my hand and gently led it to her flat stomach, where I almost reflexively began to draw circles atop her dress. As she began to move her hips in that familiar manner, I began to feel... uneasy... with how easy it felt.

Still looking up at me, she moved her hand slowly up her chest. "I saw you looking, you know. It's not much, but it's what I got... wanna cop a feel?" I couldn't resist swallowing. My mouth had dried up - all the blood had gone to my cock, after all. I couldn't bring myself to say no and so I let her guide my hand up to her neck, where she brushed my fingers over her skin as she slowly lowered me down to touch her breast.

I was in heaven and hell - a limbo of right and wrong. I'd felt tits before, but nothing like this. Nothing like the softness contrasting that hard, little nub she kept guiding my fingers around while she kept squirming. "It's just some fun... nothing more, nothing less... how does it feel?" "Absolutely amazing. I-... I think they're perfect in size." She ran her free hand seductively under my chin.

"You like my body-type, don't you? Your search history says so, at least... maybe you've wanted to play with your sister a bit longer than you'd care to admit?" My cheeks were on fire. Slowly, she laid down in my lap, careful to bring my hand down with her.

"I-... I like skinny girls with big hips. That's not a crime, is it?" My voice cracked, revealing how worked up I was. My raging cock lay down on my right leg, but the thin dress pants did little to nothing to cover me, regardless.

"Nah, nothing wrong with that - I don't see the appeal, myself... as for your crime, you're only guilty of a little bit of incest. Hardly any at all." Why did that word make everything ten times better?

I felt her head atop my dick, but the true action took place under her shirt, where she snuck me into her bra to feel her soft, supple breasts and the rigid nipple that felt about as hard as my finger, itself.

She whispered: "You know why I liked this movie when we were kids, Josh?"

"Because it's a cinematic masterpiece of gore?" I attempted while fondling my sister's breast - melting in the heat. She gently held my chin and turned me down to face her as she licked her lips.

"Nah. You'd always let me sleep in your bed afterwards..." We'd officially crossed the line again. She wasn't just toying around with her brother - the hunger in her blue eyes and the fullness to her red lips spoke of the adrenaline of seducing a lover. And, once again, I didn't know how to react... so I did what I usually did... I just sat there, frozen, staring down at her as she began to fumble with my belt.

"Sarah, I'm-... not so sure... we should be doing this... it's another step..." I attempted to speak as she reached inside my pants to grip the base of my cock. It only took her simple, soft touch for my zipper to burst open and for my cock to spill out of the hole in my boxers. She hadn't seen it from up close before, but as she did, her eyes widened with equal parts amazement and thrill.

She giggled: "Jesus, Josh. How's this supposed to fit in a girl?" My head was covered in pre-cum already, which she took the opportunity to lather on her palm. I felt my heart sink as she rose up on the sofa to lick her sticky hand and moan before she truly gave her all into cleaning her palm. Judging by her expression of pure, unadulterated lust, there was no turning back the time for the evening - something was happening... and I was not going to stop her.

She raised my hand from her dress and leaned close, still licking her fingers between whispering into my ear: "It's hot in here, isn't it? Help me out of this dress." I'd had panic-attacks where my heart was less frantic than it was at that point. But I didn't need any further coaxing - as soon as she raised her arms to unbutton my shirt, I grabbed her dress and raised it upwards, baring those long legs - those beautiful hip-bones, that supple stomach and the matching, blue, blonde, semi-see-through underwear. I froze - gawking at her impeccable shape as she continued to unbutton my shirt with her devilish smile. "I know you like blue... so I put these on for tonight." I blinked several times.

"But... wait, how'd you know-... were you planning this?" I asked - fighting the crumb of hesitance I had left. She took a step closer to push my shirt off and leaned close to throw it down on the floor.

While leaning close, she whispered: "I wasn't gonna let some hoe steal my third date, was I?"

I wasn't sure whether I should've been upset. It seems like the kind of thing one would be upset about, but I loved it - every last word she spoke. It struck every tune I needed to hear - her initiative, her desire, her pre-meditation all spoke of this being something she actually wanted.

She reached behind her back as I stood up and in the same moment her bra clicked open to reveal her small, perky breasts - her pink areolas and the nubby, rock-solid nipples, she pulled my pants down - boxers included. She stared at my cock in awe and took a step closer to put my hands on her hips, as if knowing they were my favorite part of her body. She used my fingers to pull them off with a slow, yet determined pace, pausing to let me view the strands adhering her self-soaked panties to her perfect, smooth-shaven pussy.

She stepped out of her underwear in the same motion she leapt onto me to wrestle me back to the sofa and pressed our lips together. The room felt scorching hot as she straddled on top of me, kissing me with such passion I couldn't even think - I couldn't even process the wet lips that soon pressed my cock to my stomach.

She finally split from our kiss to gasp for breath - her eyes wild with carnal desire and instead led my face down to her nipples. The girl was a mind-reader - capable of seeing my every thought and desire.

I hungrily began to lick her nipple, taking great pleasure in her joyous moans and whimpers as I took turns tickling and pressing her with my tongue. And with every lick, I felt her slippery nethers kiss mine as they slid along one-another.

She spoke: "God that feels good... I don't think I've ever been so wet before..." I couldn't speak with a mouthful of tit, but I suspected I'd soon be treated to some more dirty talk... I wasn't disappointed. She leaned close to my ear to nibble at the lobe, moan, whimper and spoke: "Yes... check it out good - let's call it quality control. Your little babies are gonna eat from there, you know. Our babies..." I should've called it quits right there and chalked it up to psychiatry - had her transferred immediately. But by God, she just knew what to say.

"My pussy's made a mess of your cock... sorry, big brother, I'll clean it right up." She whimpered and took a step back to sit down on her knees.

My entire groin was lathered in our combined fluids, but I was powerless to stop her as she stared into my eyes, grabbed my cock and led it to her mouth. She moaned loudly as she ran her exploratory tongue over my member, drinking down her own fluids with the same intensity I had a few days later.

"You like that, big bro? Watching your little sister eat her own pussy from your cock?" I could do naught but nod. She giggled, ran her tongue from the base up to my head and before I knew it, I was nestled snugly in her mouth, feeling her tongue run over my frenulum. She leaned back to take a hurried breath and spoke: "So tasty- we taste so good." Before she returned to sliding her mouth up and down on me.

I wanted nothing more than to hug her, kiss her - tell her I loved her, but how, exactly, I loved her... well, that was becoming an issue. With her right hand, she stroked me off eagerly, going as deep as she could before gagging. Curiously, that seemed not to bother her any - not even as my cock got slippery with her throat-mucus. Her mascara was running down her cheeks, yet she drew her head back, spat on my cock while maintaining her rubbing pace and said: "You taste so good, big bro. But I'm so hungry - I wish I could eat it without hurting you... do you have something for me?" She smiled before returning to her work.

Her small breasts jiggled slightly as she kept down low on the floor and sucked me off like her life depended on it. We were both covered in drool and spit, but my dumb ass could only mutter: "It's so fucking good-... god it's so wet and slippery and warm..."

She parted from my cock, gripped it hard by the midst and toyed it over her tongue, staring me in the eyes as she said: "Then you should feel my vagina... I'm so wet I'm gonna slip soon." That nearly did it for me - I could feel the pulsations building in my balls.

"Jesus Christ - I'm gonna cum, Sarah..." I said.

"Yeah, you will... you're gonna cum in my mouth. You're gonna give me something to eat - you're gonna feed your little sister your cum. Let me hear you say it, Josh - tell me what you're gonna do."

My eyes rolled back in my head, a painful distraction as I felt the building orgasm. She was so beautiful with her smudged mascara, her joyous eyes, her still-bundled hair. I was going to cum. "I'm gonna come in your mouth, little sister. Be a good girl and drink your brother's cum!" As soon as I'd said it, I felt the pressure reach the threshold. I couldn't hold back anymore - I let off expulsion after expulsion, filling her up with my cum.

She could hardly keep up with the deluge, but her lips and throat worked frantically to swallow away what I gave her. My unending spurts lathered her mouth with my brotherly juices, but she wasn't satisfied until she'd taken down every drop. With the last still in her mouth, she opened it to let me see the swirls of white playing over her tongue before she met my gaze to swallow me down. Still with a firm grip around my cock, she said: "This is still usable... can I, Josh? Can I keep playing?"

The post nut clarity remained absent. Seeing her in this state - so excited... I couldn't help but agree: "It'd be a shame to quit now."

My bedroom was more depressing than even the cellar. Rather than bare walls of concrete, my room was clad in nicotine-yellow wallpaper without a single piece of furniture except the single bed in the corner. But she hadn't left it up to me to decide where our journey went - she'd led me up there with a determined gait and a springy step. There, she led me to sit on the bed and leapt onto me, pinning me in place with a knee to either hip while holding my hands to the wall.

Our lips were locked - I couldn't get enough of that tongue of hers, no matter how much I eagerly sucked on it. I needed more - more and more, that was the nature of this relationship, after all. A constant escalation, that inevitably led to the moment where I felt something soft and extremely wet return to stroke at my cock.

She rose back up to her height to look down at me and ran her fingers down my naked chest as I held her supple, perky breasts. Licking her lips, she raised her hand to free her hair from the bundle and whispered: "You've been a naughty big brother. Fucking your little sister's mouth - brothers aren't supposed to do that." I knew this was getting her off, but those were hardly news to me. But this was a different kind of game and just like our more conversational games, I wasn't one to back down from a challenge. If she liked dirty, I'd give her dirty.

"Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it, little sis? Are you gonna fuck my mouth again?" I saw her face light up - this was working for her as much as it was for me.

She appeared divine where she sat on my lap with her thin legs wrapped around me, the clear ribcage and those divine, beautiful nipples begging to be kissed, licked and sucked. Apparently, she enjoyed being the little spoon, rather than the more dominant party, as she slid up and down my rod and paused to lean on my shoulder, pressed her breasts to my face and moaned: "W-we can't-... it's wrong." She whimpered as she arched her hips, rolling herself against the tip of my dick. I couldn't contain myself from jerking and felt a fleeting panic. "S-Sis... my cock's covered in cum. It only takes one cell to-"

She whispered softly in my ear: "It's okay, honey..." She hovered there with my cock resting at her soppy, wet entrance. I brought my head out from her breasts for a breath and hesitated, asking: "Sarah... I haven't-"

Her face lit up even brighter - a bright-wide grin of pure happiness beamed back at me as she said: "Me neither... would you-... do you want to be my first?"

It was a bit too late to back down at this point - I was basically penetrating her as it was. "I'm afraid you'll regret this..." I winced. She grabbed my head in her hands and planted a wet, passionate kiss on my lips that made her thighs tremble.

She hugged me and returned to sawing me with her hips, whispering into my ear: "I've never been so sure about anything. I'll never regret you being my first anythings... No matter what happens - I'll have these memories with you... so, please. Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop right away." I bit my lower lip. I'd never felt such heat - such wanting ever in my life. It was the direct antagonist to the emotions I'd felt when I lost my mother - my father. This was the purest lust - the purest joy I'd ever felt.

"This is fifty shades of fucked up but I'm not stopping you - fuck no." I spoke as clearly as I could through my gritted teeth. She chirped, increased her grip on my head and neck and with masterful movements slid forwards to retrieve my cock, returning it to her orifice.

She bit her lower lip and looked directly into my eyes as she whispered: "I want to remember this moment. It's not fucked up to me - it's beautiful." I attempted to swat away my lust for a second to return her bright smile, but couldn't. She still understood, though.

She lowered herself so painfully slow, wrapping my cock in her warm, slippery pussy and it took every bit of my strength not to jam myself deeper into her. I need to be in her - I needed to feel that wet, warm embrace all over me, but her lust-fuelled biting of her lip let me allow her to take control. "G-God you're big..." She stuttered as I poked at her cervix. Her pussy kept massaging my cock in waves of hungry motions - practically begging for her impregnation.

I reached for her sides and swore I'd remember the sight of her beautiful, lightly sweaty chest as I retorted: "You're tight... It feels so, damn good. Believe it or not, I don't think I can last that long." That made her breathe harder. Slowly, she wrapped me lovingly in her arms and brought me to her chest and began to rock back and forth gently.

"That's it, sweetie... nice and slow... I haven't had much inside of me before..." It was odd how quickly she could change her tone between the two extremes - worse still how I loved both her modes.

"I-..." She began, but clamped up as soon as her walls began to clamp down on me in full. The stimulus was all I needed to lose control and I began to thrust up against her - provoking wet slaps between our humid bodies. She whined and moaned, but the shivers all across her body told me I was doing something right.

This time, it was my turn to order: "Don't clamp up on me now..." I moaned into her ear, hoping she'd finish her sentence. She mustered the courage as I began to plow into her.

Sarah's nails dug into my back as she kept rocking me back and forth. "Even... when we... were like that... I dreamt of this... so often." She spoke between her breaths. I nearly stilled from the shock, but my sister's perfect, thin shape had me continue working her - I couldn't stop myself. I felt her nibble my ear: "I-it was just a dream. A stupid little girl's dream... I never thought you'd ram your cock in me." Her voice shook. She leaned back and moaned loudly, baring her neck for me to leap forwards and kiss her throat as calmly and lovingly as I could. She kept on: "Y-you worked so hard to make me h-happy... but this... this is happiness, Josh..." I felt her arms squirm around me in a loving, tight embrace. As weird as it sounds, I was beginning to realize we were doing more than just horseplay between siblings.

"Should've said something earlier. You've always been... the only girl... in my world."

She giggled excitedly. "I know, baby." That last endearment drove me over the edge. I'd already picked up on her forgiving nature and so, I switched us around. I grabbed her, spun us so that she lay on the bed staring up at me hungrily as I plowed into her. The ridges of her hips - the outline of her pelvis made me lose all control. Even if she was my sister - even if I loved her more than anything in the whole world, I plowed into her wet, warm pussy as if she were a toy. She picked up on my sentiment and began to scream with the thrill of it: "Yes - yes, Josh. Fuck me - fuck your little sister!" We were no longer simply giving one-another our firsts - we were downright plowing. Fucking like there was no tomorrow - filling the air with our combined musks and our screams of joy. It was exactly what we both needed.