From the Embers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm- I'm gonna cum, Josh. I'm gonna-" she blanked out - apparently as surprised as I was to feel her entire body begin to spasm as the motions inside her pussy intensified - seeking to spread my spent seed throughout her system. Yet my own release remained unspilt, but hurriedly approaching. I slowed down for her to ease down from her orgasm and laid down into her welcoming arms to hug her small body. "I think I saw God..." she giggled into my ear as her breathing returned to a semblance of normalcy. I wanted to return to her side to kiss and snuggle, but soon felt her legs clamp up around me and a little jiggle of joy shook the bed.

"I want you to cum, too... but you have to promise you'll pull out, all right?" She pleaded with a sudden hint of nervosity in her voice. I briefly considered that we'd already crossed the line between impossible and unlikely, but imagined that it'd make no difference if I actually did pull out. She bit my ear again and ran her tongue along my neck. "Can you do that for me? Can you pull out of my little pussy in time and feed me more of that delicious cum? I want to feel your cummies squirm around my tummy." I was already going to hell. I might as well go down swinging.

I resumed pumping into her as she resumed moaning with pleasure. I had begun to fear that my problem had returned when I realized that I was simply holding back - enjoying the moment. Her sweat-glistening skin, her wild, narrow eyes of strain - her intermittent frown as her body attempted to lull her into another convulsion was pulling the seed from my balls in. "I'm gonna cum, Sarah..." I began and dropped down to the bed again. She knew what to do. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and whispered: "Yes - yes. I want it - please give it to me. I want to feel your warm, sticky cum inside of me." I felt the pressure building and as I made for pulling out, I felt her legs wrap around me. "Give me your baby - breed me, big bro. Please... I need it." Her plea set me over the edge. I exploded in an orgasm ten times as powerful as my initial release. My cock ejected pulse after pulse of white, hot rope inside of her soaking pussy, mixing her fluids with mine with every jerk of our hips. She kept moaning "Yes - more. Give me every drop of you, please - more..." with every jerk.

We lay there next to one-another, her with her head atop my arm and me staring emptily at the ceiling. I was fairly sure I'd cummed out my brain, as it took me a while to consider the depravity I had committed. As far as crimes went, I had checked the box of morality, ethics, nature and more than likely a few religions along the way... but I regretted nothing. Except maybe the vast pool of cum oozing from my sister's pussy - that was something I'd have to deal with at some point... when my brain returned.

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes. Judging by the sunlight peering in to cast its yellow sheen on my nicotine-white walls, I had slept throughout the night - a rarely long sleep for me. To my dread, Sarah had gotten up, but her warmth still lingered on my bed and the trace of our session had dried on the bed by her crotch.

I didn't even bother to get dressed as I walked downstairs in my post-coital relief and wandered into the kitchen to find my sister humming by the stove, flipping pancakes with a bright, white grin plastered to her face. Surprisingly, she was as naked as I was, save for the apron. "Oh- you're up! I made you breakfast... sorry about last night, I fell asleep right after-..."

I was stunned by how she somehow looked even more beautiful with her tangled mess of hair. "I did, too... I just remember laying there and here I am, looking at you. Naked again."

She confidently stood back and shook her shoulders. "It's not like you haven't seen it before." She stepped up to my side, kissed my confused cheek and led me over towards my usual seat, where the stack had now been painted in a far better heart of syrup and powdered sugar.

"That's true." She reached down and pat my lingering erection and spoke: "Good boy. Keep that energy up." She danced merrily back across the kitchen to grab her own plate and moved her chair to sit next to me.

Sarah took a great, big piece of pancake into her mouth and hummed a moan. "Man, pancakes are the best after fucking, aren't they?" I nearly choked on a piece of my own food. I was still unused to her foul mouth, despite practically pleading for it the previous day. She wasn't wrong, though... they really were.

"Your pancakes are the best on any day. You're quite the baker - or is it cook? Which one makes pancakes?" She snorted a laugh, shrugged excitedly and then turned towards me to excitedly proclaim: "Speaking of baking. When are you going to stop cumming so much? You were dripping out of me while I was cooking!" It was then I remembered the fatal mishap and her unexpected surprise impregnation.

"Uh. About that... we should probably head into town and buy you a pill after breakfast. It's most effective before 72 hours-" I felt her rub my back as she excitedly proclaimed: "Why would we want a pill? Josh, are you saying you don't want to have a baby with me?"

The hurt in her voice was heart-breaking. At that moment, I didn't know what to answer - what the fuck had I done? She pointed over towards the doorway and said: "I can see him now - little Josh. That's where we'll be keeping track of how tall he is. We'll scribble it on the door like dad did!" She drew a deep breath and took another bite into her smiling, near-manic lips.

Even when my sister looked insane with her tangled hair and her post-coital bliss, she was damn beautiful. "I can see him now..." She whispered. "You hardly notice the third arm or the missing eye, you know?" I looked at her with horror - I wasn't ready for fatherhood... I probably never would be ready for it. But how she took the possibility of birth defects so lightly was offensive, even to me. I felt a sharp elbow poke into my side as she informed: "Gotcha, dumbass. I got one of those implants. Surprised you didn't feel it." She raised her left arm and poked at her upper arm, surprising me with how obvious it'd been - that small, fresh-ish wound. I had to blink several times.

"Oh... I thought you said this was your first time?" I asked - hoping to appear as surprised as I was, rather than to be misconstrued for offended or sad.

She lay her head atop my shoulder and poked my cheek playfully. "This was my first time. I had it put in last week - hurt like a sumfabitch, but well worth it, in my book." I attempted to understand what the hell was going on - what cosmic coincidence would allow me to cum inside my sister safely? Before I could ask, she poked my cheek again. "I-... kinda knew what I wanted after our kiss. Then I regretted it. Then I changed my mind again. Then I changed my mind again... then you rammed your dick in my mouth and fucked me and now we're here."

I took another bite of the pancakes, considering how the chain of events had transpired.

After thinking, I asked: "But you set me up for a date... with someone else... were you-..." I couldn't formulate the question, but she kept leaning on me and sighed.

"I know. And I feel really bad about that, but I'm-... I'm not gonna tell you not to meet her again. I've told you, this is harmless fun. Don't read too much into it, okay?"

"Fuck that." I turned to look down at her head to see her petrified.

She looked back up at me with confusion as I said: "I felt like a monster for punching that guy yesterday. It wasn't just because he tried kissing you - I felt genuine jealousy. I'll still encourage you finding a man and stuff, but if there's even a chance you'll hurt like that, I'm not taking it. I'd rather die old and alone, but you'll have to visit me in the nursing home every now and then. Deal?" Her brow turned upwards - she grimaced, but I couldn't tell what her expression meant.

"Josh... I'm your sister. You can't-... I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness."

"I've already found out what makes me happy. It's seeing you happy."

We shared an awkward moment of unreadable grimaces - neither knowing how to react to the other's. "Bro... I don't understand what you're saying."

I didn't even know what I was saying, so I attempted to formulate it. "I'm an old man. At twenty-six I'm pretty much as grown up as I'm gonna be - I'm at that stage in life where every day bleeds into the next. It's work, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat repeat... I'm kinda past the time for dating - if I was ever a candidate for it to begin with. I'd rather just... support you through life."

She leaned back on her chair, crossed her arms and raised a confused eyebrow. "Still not getting it, dude. Sounds like you're trying to get cucked or something."

I sighed, rolled my eyes and said: "All my adulthood, I feel like I should've been living when I was just existing. A jellyfish, following the stream, you know? These last days I've felt alive - days have a beginning and not an end, it's just not that same, gray blob anymore." I was beginning to hear how insane my rambling sounded - I truly must have had a stroke the previous evening.

Lastly, I attempted: "I'm-... I'm yours, Sarah. I've always been and I always will be. Whether I can punch some guy in the parking lot, take you for a date, work for your household, fuck you- I'm here for it. There's not gonna be anyone else, because I don't want there to be. Easy as that - I'm at peak happiness as it is."

Her face contorted into a disapproving glare. "That's so unfair... you can't put that on me. I'll feel like I've fucked you up by us playing around like this. Is this because of the sex? Is that why you're being this way?"

I shook my head and stared back into my pancakes. "Started years before that. The stuff is just the latest development. It's fun, but I can live without it... but I don't want to live without you. I don't want anyone else in my life - I think that's why I haven't been looking for anyone."

She sighed, reached out and lay an arm around me. "Just say the words, my guy. You know what they are - go on."

I had to chuckle. "I really don't. You're the wordsmith, here."

With that, she rose up, folded her arms and stared at me with narrow slits for eyes before offering: "I'll accept whatever it is you're offering if you read my latest story. It's a long one, so I'm assuming it'll take you all day. Agreed?" I took another lap at my fork and bobbed my head excitedly - this was the promised project.

"Agreed."

I was stunned with her story. She was a good writer, but I hadn't expected such emotion - such dread, simply from reading a story. But perhaps that was due to her having written an entire novel about yours truly - me - and how she'd viewed me from the outside and the guilt she'd dealt with because of me. How she pitied me for being a loner and how she'd hated herself for seeing what I'd done to my life - how she'd blamed my workaholism and my dreariness on herself. It also dealt with her bullying and, most depressingly, how she'd starved herself for days in a misguided attempt for us to save money that we had aplenty... just so I'd spend some time with her.

What I read was a masterpiece of pain, but it never kept her down. She just promised herself every day that she'd find a way to pay the nameless hero back for all he'd saved. How she'd make sure he'd live the rest of his days well, when she was strong enough - when she had the means to provide for him. More than once, I found myself crying brave, manly tears as I imagined my sister falling asleep in a shamble of tears and dread over a man who'd chosen to avoid her... more importantly, she saw it all. The pain he hadn't felt, himself, that growing weariness that had caught me off guard.

I lay down the e-reader and wiped the corners of my eyes as I saw her signature near the end - her honorable mention. The dedication. It was an odd way to do it, but there, black-on-white, it read: "In dedication to the love of my life. My entire world. My hero."

I wasn't a smoker, but I desperately needed a cigarette regardless. I shook my head with dejection and sighed. Fuck. Finally, the pieces fell into place - I knew what needed to be done. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but reading about that girl, I knew there wasn't much else to do. I'd say I grabbed what I had and went, but I just brought my cock with me and walked up the stairs, down the hallway, to the ajar bathroom door where the shower was running and walked inside - an unthinkable sin only a couple weeks past.

She reflexively jumped once she opened her eyes and saw me there, but quickly stilled, I assume because she realized I had seen it all before.

"Hey." I said, approaching the shower where I snuck inside, still wearing my robe - still somewhat out of it due to the story. She seemed so vulnerable as she stood there in all her tall, thin glory, holding herself with the water pounding on her hair and face. "Found the words." I informed.

She looked up at me with hesitation and asked: "You look angry about it. Are you angry with me?"

I had to consider the question. What was I?

I smiled, raised my hand and ruffled her tangled mess of a wet hair. "Some hurtful passages in there, but they were right. I didn't know you had fantasies about the future... I honestly thought you'd... want to move out when you were ready."

In her nakedness, she looked at me with surprise before shaking her head wildly. "No. I didn't. I don't. I wished you wouldn't look at me like a chick being primed to leave the nest and fly away on her own. I just wanted you to see how much I-... how much I love you." She, who was usually so confident, was obviously pained by whispering the meek words.

I grabbed her by the face, brought her chin up to meet my stare and smiled. "I'll give you one more chance... is there any way - a smidgen of hope you'll find someone out there? That you'll find a normal life that isn't this?"

She didn't hesitate. She immediately shook her head against my chin and continued to stare up at this strange man in awe - it was a man she hadn't seen in years. He was The Josh beyond the uniform.

"The words I found were right in front of me all this time. I love you, Sarah."

Her smile began to tremble as she wrapped her arms around me and whispered: "I love you too, Josh. Simple as that." Simple... Just simple, innocent incest.

Waking up was rough. I'd had uneasy dreams and my legs had been particularly restless throughout the night, but I woke up cradling a pair of fleshy handfuls as the light shone through the windows to illuminate the dim room. We were both naked and even if I shouldn't... I felt at peace.

But being alone, despite the physical proximity, was my bane. I looked down at her pristinely clean hair and in that jungle of strands, I saw every one of my sins written out on those threads of fate. For every hair, I could see another mistake I'd made - mistakes that, like her hair, only grew thicker and fuller the longer they went on. "You're breathing heavy. You all right?" I heard her whisper groggily, but she remained still, sleeping on my left arm. I let her words hang for a moment... was I all right?

"Yeah. I think so... just thinking about... stuff." She slowly turned on her back, cautious as to not let my hands slip from her breasts.

There, she stared those bright, blue eyes up at me and stroked my pained left cheek with such patience I felt myself weaken immediately. "I'll try not to get offended by that frown." With a light finger, she tapped my lower lip. It was enough to make me smile, however slightly.

"Sorry - it's not about you, for once. I guess I'm feeling like I don't deserve this. I neglected you for years, then I blinded someone and eventually I ended up molesting my sister. I guess what I'm feeling a bit... off... about is how I don't regret any of it. Because it led to this moment - this morning." Her smile had momentarily dissipated, only to return in full as I spoke my conclusion. Again, she tapped my lips as she retorted: "Good. Because it's a good morning, you gloomy fuck. Take it for what it is, all right?"

She touched her lips to mine and I felt my cock jerk back up again. This might've started out with sex and physical contact, but it cut far deeper than that. I made a conscious decision not to attempt to fuck her as she stretched in my arms and gleefully looked up at me to promise: "I'll make us breakfast."