All Comments on 'From the Loft'

by RainSeeker

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yet another of the 1* garbage baboons that don't WARN us that it is a WILLING CUCK story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep, another piece of trash by a sick author.

Author, go away (far away). You are standard garbage posting in LW.

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Yuck

Your sick & so is this story. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bah

Disgusting. Enough said. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please

don't have kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony! To bad your mother had a kid that lived

because you sure aren't!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crap writing

Why do these writers feel compelled to make me the adulterer. I resent suggestion that I'm cheating on my spouse. So all you get is a one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if you dont want low scores on these degrading scenes post in gay or in fetish

tales of the mentally ill aren't erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

A new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't post another sentence of this shit!!

Loving wife? Really.... cheap slut with cuckold eunuch, yep as in loser gay bitch!

STOP NOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Obvious, trite, overdone.......

.....why bother?

You aren't going to improve this too often told story and your imagery is uninspiring. So I ask what you thought you were accomplishing by repeating this very old scenario.

You could have had something exciting happen....he picks up a tranquilizer gun and puts them both out, drags them to the basement, trusses them up and proceeds to explain to wifey why fucking around on you isn't sexy....with a cat-o-nine-tails. And then you flay the boy toy with an old fashioned straight razor.

Maybe not very nice, but it sure would have broken the fucking mold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Christ - another brain-less cum sucking fag posting such garbage.

Fucking boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous- dear annony

Bonnie, no score this time? Gave it a 1, didn't have to read that's it's in the wrong category. Can always depend on good old anons to tell you the truth about trashy stories. Did you like this bonnie? Speaks volumes about you, doesn't it? Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"My heart pounds. My penis comes to full attention." LMAO!!

You must be a writer for SNL; too ridiculous! Great spoof! Stupid story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
There's no dialogue not much of a story

It's unfinished, there's no real emotion.

I'll not vote this time.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3* just because both were happy...but...

3* just because both were happy...but I agree with @MattblackUK, nothing is said about their life, if she usualy cheated, and above all they didn't talk and he was writing, in the second person, telling her what she had done...If she did, she knew better than him what she did...So a weak plot, saved only because wife and husband were happy with what had happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I also had a view from a loft

The part I relate to here is watching from the loft. Several years ago, when we were in our early twenties, an unbelievable set of circumstances left my wife, Carol, and I without an income or a home. Carol is a beautiful slim blonde with a nice ass and great legs. Her boobs are almost a "C" cup. We were far from family or any other help so we were forced to move in with a friend of Carol's and her husband, Bill. He said we could move in but had to abide by his rules. He believed in the man running the house and let us know that he used spanking as a way to control his wife if she misbehaved. We could stay with them but made it clear that if my wife violated any of his rules she would also get a spanking. Since we didn't expect to be staying very long (and because we really had no choice) we agreed. Carol figured she would just follow all his rules so spanking would be a moot point. Our room was a loft which overlooked the living room.

Every thing was fine for a few weeks then Carol did something to piss Bill off. Bill took her over his lap, pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties and gave her a good spanking. It happened so fast, we couldn't even protest. Carol ran up to our room crying. I was so turned on watching him spank her bare ass that I fucked her four times that night.

After that, Carol tried to be real careful but about a week later, she was in the pool and accidentally splashed Bill while he was reading close by. She was wearing a one piece suit and since she had to be spanked on her bare ass she had to take it off. She said there was no way and he replied that was ok but we had to move out immediately. I stood there helplessly as I watched her take off the suit and stand before him totally naked. I was shocked at my reaction, I was completely turned on and had a raging erection watching Bill spank my naked wife.

Over the next few weeks he spanked her several times. Each time he made her stand in front of him and strip completely before he spanked her. Although part of me was really pissed off, I always got hard and wanted to fuck her when it was over. I also expected to knock the shit out of Bill when we moved out.

One day, an interview I had scheduled was cancelled so I came home early and went to our room in the loft and lay down to take a nap. Bill's wife was at work (he worked from home) and neither of them were aware I had returned. I heard them down below and saw Bill sitting in a chair with Carol standing in front of him wearing only a pair of white nylon panties. He was telling her that this time he was going to whip her with a belt. She asked him if instead of a spanking they could handle it like before. Bill stood up, dropped his pants as Carol went to her knees in front of him. She started licking, kissing and sucking on his cock. I know I should have done something but I was frozen in place watching my faithful wife, wearing only skimpy panties, sucking a cock. The whole time she was worshiping his cock, he was calling her a whore and a slut and a tramp. Then he ordered her to stand up and bend over the back of the sofa. He ripped of the panties and literally rammed his cock into her married pussy. He fucked her hard for a good ten minutes then pulled out got her back on her knees and shoved his cock back in her mouth. He then came all over her face. As I watched from the loft, I don't think I was ever that turned on in my life.

It turned out, she had been blowing him and fucking him every day to avoid getting spanked. For the next six weeks, until we finally could move out, Bill fucked Carol at will. He didn't even bother hiding it from me. He fucked her in every room of the house and even in the garage over the hood of his car. When he would go to the store, he made her go with him so she could blow him in the car. One night the four of us went to a movie and he made her blow him with me sitting right next to them. I didn't know this until much later but he even had her crawl under his desk and suck his cock while I was unaware 6 feet away.

We finally got out of there and I have my wife back all to myself. We still talk a lot about it when we are having sex and it never fails to get me hard and I will never forget that view from the loft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Freedoms theynallow each other? OK let's hear about hubby bringing home a woman to fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fine as a First Story

Don't be put off by the haters - the site owners have made it perfectly clear that stories involving wife sharing are welcome in the Loving Wives category. Just ignore their predictable and obsessive criticisms. As a first story I thought it was OK, though I often think that doing it in the present tense can be more difficult. Personally if I was the husband I wouldn't have wasted my sperm on the railings; I would have waited for my wife and taken her. And in my sexual fantasies condoms are unnecessary so she would have had her co-workers sperm in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so she fucks around and you jack off?.

Sorry but i don't get the thrill of being a cockold, you have some serious issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sick...

I bet you will change your cuckold-loving attitude once you get a real live woman. I pity you as I pity everyonemwho gets off writing or reading those stories.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Oh good grief. The bonobos have returned

spouting the pseudo-enlightened "free thinking" poppycock with zen diagrams. Sophistry.

Did you know that even bonobos get jealous?

Want a banana?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago

'scuse me Ven diagrams.

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
If everyone voted 1*

How did this story get a three vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really???

What the fuck is it with you ssholes that get off seeing their wives fucked by another man??? you sick,fucking low life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wimpy little cuck

sorry for your loss faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I do believe you are gay.

Get a guy and leave women alone, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) I REALLY LIKED IT. IN MY MIND IT IS A LOVING WIFE STORY BECAUSE SHE FUCKS ANOTHER MAN (OTHER MAN) BUT LOVES HER HUSBAND NEVERTHELESS!

The story is very well written. It's a perfect jack off fantasy: erotic, realistic, straight to the point.

This story does not tell any of us to encourage his wife to fuck her lover on the lower level of the loft. All the story says is that a husband who loves his wife realizes she is fucking another man just 8 feet below their marital bed.

I must have had a very strong voyeur side (or cuckold side if you wish).

I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW ANOTHER MAN'S HAND ON MY FIRST WIFE'S ASS. We were at a big house-warming party on a big isolated property. My good frient asked me to dance with my wife & i of course saiid yes. The music switched to slow dancing and they stsyed there. Little by little his right hand was moving downwards toward her ass. All i had to do at that moment was to go them and continue dancing with her myself. BUT I DID NOT DO ANYTHING & I KNOW WHY: because i was mesmerized with what i saw, i was totally paralyzed, i felt i stopped breathing, my heart was ponding, i felt i am watching the scenes from another Universe. He was by then gently stroking, caressing her ass.

An event like that is psychologically so traumatic that his hitherto hidden cuck-wannabe side awakens and takes over the thinking. With his left hand he was pulling her toward him pressing his croch against her tummy. When the music stopped for a break i could see his hardon. He went to the house and she came to sit beside me. She kissed me and told me she loved me very much... she told me she was having a very good time & was hlad we came to the party. The wannabe cuckold (that is, myself) did not want to ruin her happiness. I hugged her, kissed her passionately, & told her "when she is happy i am happy." She kissed me passionately, held my face with both hands, looked in the eyes and said, "i know what bugs you, but you have nothing to worry about. You have no idea how much i love you..."

Next weekend the same friend of mine invited us to come over (he had a seimming pool). My eife & i were sun bathing, when he came to us with sunscreen lotion & started to apply it on my wife's back. He started from her shoulders, moved to the top part of the back and her neck. He then opend the top of her bikini and applied the lition all over. After he did the small of her back, he switched to the back of her legs. He pushed his way up. When he came to her thighs she opened them ever so slightly but just enough for him to rub the sunscreen to the inner sides as well. He was not trying to hide his hard on.

My friend made mojitos for the 3 of us we were sipping the drinks and talking.

He said that his parents will be in Florida for at least 3 weeks. I can give you a key & you can come here straight from work whenever you want..."

He continued, "Lets go clubbing tonight just the 3 of us... i will get dressed here, i will drive the 2 of you to pick up your clothes & we all go there. I will be the designated driver, you two can drink... i really feel like dancing..."

"Me too," my wife said, and looked at me, "lets go there..."

I said, "i think it is an excellent idea..."

In my kinky, perverted mind i was looking forward to letting her engage in more petting with my friend. I was by then fully aware that my marriage is already open, albeit not fully yet. I knew that my wife & i were at the point of no return.

The desire, the urge, to share my wife with others had been latent in me for quite some time, but i had not been aware of those impulses. Now i was ready to embrace my true nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I actually LOVED this story & gave it a 5- (4.6* = 92% = A) It is a voyeur husband story but it is a very good one

The writer managed to say so much on less than a page.

Among other things, we find out that the couple had been openly discussing open-marriage options for a while before the wife brought her male collegue home.

Is the story good to jack off to? Yes it is.

You can not go wrong if you read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eat her

My wife prefers coming to bed full of cum and pushes my head to her cum filled pussy .i eat her and she cums loudly so her lover knows whats happening before we drift off to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

More wimp-ass cuck bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved

Good morning . As you wake up to the start of your wife lowering her used cunt onto your face . She started telling you how he fucked her ass off and now it's time for you to clean up the goods !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From the land of sluts and cucks

This one is strong with the Cuckold Virus. Quarantine is the only thing we can do.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sick cuckold tale....

I agree with most everyone, how can a guy watch his Slut wife screw someone, especially in the same house. The guy is a wimp, a coward, and should turn in his "man" card. Personally, I would have took my Louisville Slugger and beat the hell out of him, and say "you thought it was a burglar, or someone raping his wife".... This was just a standard (and terrible)story of a unknowing wimp cuckold husband and cheating wife. Nothing new here and only worth 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do they put these stories in loving wives section there is no loving wife.

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

I disliked this. Not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

disturbingly sickening

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Total bullshit.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13366 months ago

You have got to be kidding me, what kind of pussy is this guy? Your wife is having sex with some asshole and instead of beating the hell out of your wife and her lover you jerk off? What are you British or something? What a wimp to enjoy this. Next thing you know he will be on his knees begging his wife to allow him to suck the lover's cum out of her cheating cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous