From the Night

Story Info
A woman summons a demon into her home.
1.5k words
4.31
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat roused me out of a sound sleep. When my sleepy eyes could focus, I thought the fan had stopped working- the air was muggy, pillows damp under my face. A streak of condensation shone on the window as I slipped to the floor, only to scorch my heel.

"Heat wave or something?" I whispered, throwing open the curtains. I drank in the cool air, shirt sticking to my back. Time to clean off before I could doze.

I grabbed a towel from my cramped closet, wondering if the rest of the house was under the same spell. If anything, it was warmer in the hall, as if the dead thermostat were blazing. Annoyed, and maybe a little afraid, I flipped the nearest light and stopped dead.

There was an opaque mist hanging a few feet above the floor. It shimmered in and out of vision, clinging to my throat like smoke.

The linens fell from my hands and I was downstairs in three hasty leaps. The fog was thicker there, obscuring the few pieces of furniture I owned. Thick books depicting demons and instructions for rituals were strewn on my end table, glass symbols beaded with moisture.

But what held my attention was the orb of deepest black between them, shimmering darkly. It pulsed as I stepped closer, swelling with black light until I had to cover my eyes.

By the time I'd regained my sight, I stood next to a human-like figure. A foot taller than I at least, its features were almost invisible in the darkness. Something like a face lifted and a pair of glowing red eyes met my own, slitted pupils narrowing.

"You, human. Your call from this realm reached my ears, this is no mistake?"

I wanted to nod, sweat dripping from my shaking hands. The pictures in my books hadn't done this creature justice. It was unexpectedly close to human, aside from the yellow eyes, pointed ears, and its dark flesh, pockmarked with ridges and scars. When it lifted a hand, claws at the end of its long fingers, I recovered myself.

"Y-yes! Yes, I have, this is the right place!"

The words tumbled out in an elated rush, excitement bursting in my chest. "I've been trying for ages, but I never got it right. Oh, I can't believe it worked! What did I need to-"

"For what purpose?" the demon interrupted in its throaty rumble. I swallowed a gulp as it stepped closer, the tip of its long nose nearly touching mine. Long, curved teeth were visible between the slightly parted lips.

"Er... M-mighty, powerful demon, I kneel before you! I h-humbly request your powers, your strength, to aid me in... for what I..."

I trailed off, never having expected to get this far. The demon's lips tightened, showing more of its many teeth. I felt claws against my thigh and all my vitals faltered.

"Humans like you are so predictable. I could taste your scent the moment I was within these walls."

A second hand touched my quivering leg. I no longer felt the heavy mist as the demon drew my face closer, its claws wrapping around my chin. I saw fangs behind the dark lips as a forked tongue licked them, and smiled.

"You've got me all figured out. For this night, my body is yours."

The words left my mouth before I was sure I meant them. One powerful arm slid underneath my legs, and the other hoisted me against the powerful chest. The demon's whole body pulsed with a powerful warmth, like an ember. I almost wanted to nuzzle the firm patterns of muscle against my sweating skin.

The creature carried me to my room like I weighed no more than the towels I'd dropped. Once I lay on my bed, I slid out of my sticky, gossamer clothing, leaving on only my bra and the thinnest pair of silk underwear I had.

The demon's form was illuminated in moonlight, and my mouth dropped open at its magnificence. Its long, unruly dark hair was soft against my chest as it knelt over me, arms striated with bulging muscles. A trail of dark hair ran down its toned stomach and a larger patch covered its broad chest. I could feel water rising in my mouth at the sight.

"I thank you for this privilege, brave human," the demon whispered, open lips hovering over mine. As it shifted a little, between mighty thighs I saw a hardened shaft, ribbed from the tip down. It was twice the length of my hand and just as wide. A tiny noise of delight emerged from my lips before the demon claimed them.

I tilted my parted hips upwards as the kiss began, already aching with need. Bravely, I flickered my tongue in a tease, and an impatient growl rumbled against my neck. I knew what the growing lump against my thigh was and wanted it inside.

The demon's kisses paused, but before my eyes opened, I felt a hot, rough tongue all over my neck and chest, pausing on each of my breasts to lick their nipples. I squirmed at the touch, my whole body starting to shudder in anticipation. The voice came again, rasping and husky.

"You seem to be prepared."

I opened my wet eyes and nodded, drawing a breath in a vain effort to stop the shaking. My panties fell aside to reveal what I had to offer, the lips of my core flushed and swollen, slightly parted with need. The demon's fingers wrapped around its shaft with a rumbling grunt of restraint, and then I felt the slick head rubbing against my slit. My hands tightened around the blankets and I threw my head back as the contact teased me, leaving a visible trail of wet as the demon withdrew. The yellow eyes were bright with a hunger I felt just as strongly.

"Well?" I challenged, lifting my head just a little from the blankets, a bead of sweat falling from my neck, "what are you waiting for? Go ahead and fuck me."

A rumble of a chuckle echoed in the demon's throat. One breath we shared, its fingers lacing with mine, and then the demon's free hand slid to cup one of my thighs, lifting me ever so slightly from the sheets. I felt a hot touch at my core, and looked down to see the swollen shaft disappear between my thighs.

The first thing I felt was pain, a sharp and powerful sting, and I swallowed a yelp. But it was only a moment, until the demon's other hand grabbed the other side of my ass and squeezed the smooth, moist flesh. I pulled open my legs as far as they would go, and suddenly I was filled with rock-hard, demanding flesh that throbbed with a startling power.

Moisture trickled and stuck to my thighs as I caught my breath, my eyes wide and mouth open. A grunt, something like a moan, and then another thrust, deeper than the first. And then a second, faster and harder, the delicious noises of wet friction filling the gentle silence.

Ecstatic tears sprang from my eyes as wave after wave of pleasure crested, waned and crested again through me. My hands clutched and scraped at the damp sheets with each strong thrust, hot muscular skin meeting moist softness. I didn't breathe as the demon lay over me again, its hair all around me as our voices became a hedonistic melody. I clutched its shoulders and lifted my backside into the air, screaming as I felt heavy, swollen balls slap against my open lips with a wet, sticking sound and feel.

Every inch of me was hot, moist, glowing with a bubble of ecstasy that threatened again and again to burst. I could feel the monstrous cock within me twitching, the ribbed ridges swelling, and my eyes flew open as if it were a signal. Hands in hands, skin to skin, I felt a spurt of thick, gushing warmth flow between my legs and slide in trickles between my thighs.

Pleasure beyond the word filled my vibrating, sweat-soaked body as my head fell back against the pillows, mouth wide in a soundless moan. I was seeing stars as the sensation gripped me like a giant hand. And as the demon's fingers slipped lazily out of mine, I lifted my face and kissed the lips one more time.

After the pleasure came exhaustion. I felt the heavy weight beside me shift and the deep voice spoke softly, sounding like a dream, "You have made this well worth my journey, human. Call upon me again, and I shall return whenever you desire."

Still panting and wet all over, I could only keep my eyes open for a moment before sleep shut them, an incredible drowsiness settling over me. The last thing I thought of before a beautiful sleep claimed me, was what I could expect when the moon showed its face once more.