All Comments on 'From Vietnam 2 Brockton with Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I admit that I only clicked on this because of the title. Having grown up in Brockton in the eighties, hearing all those street names brought me back. Not so surprising to hear the town's and schools rep hasn't changed much in 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mr. Roboto

I had the very same questions about your incessant deluge of crappy stories. More, I wonder how you have the time when so many other, better, writers struggle to deliver. I think you are employed by the website to keep posting active. Perhaps the theory is that something is better than nothing. It would explain so much.

I see you're back to black chicks; bet these news stories are exactly the same as the first ones you wrote. But who has the patience to go back through all that muck?(Probably me since I've taken the time to write a robot.) It's not that you're without skill; the actual writing is solid. You simply lack imagination or creativity. A robot.

Could you tell your boss that his/her idea kinda works but mostly doesn't? Or maybe you could give this category a rest, give incest a try...or maybe illustration? (Ha!)

It's so frustrating to see your posts in place of people we actually want to read. Well, you and your twin Scheherazade88.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...