All Comments on 'Frozen Mothballs Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 7 years ago
Timely Chapter

It was only today that I heard a news segment on the development of anti drone technology. A very good chapter and rather timely, thank you!

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
A murder somewhat solved, an assassin still on a loose

It seems our local lawyer, Lacroix who tried to get our Crowbar down was killed and the man who killed Jeanine Burke, Jeff Fuqua was killed as well. It is safe to assume that they won't be missed. And how they died? A beautiful, gory, torturous death. Their privates cut off and put in their mouths. Disembowelment happening after that. They were probably alive when that happen. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Beautiful. And Poetic Justice at it's finest.

Too bad no one literally put Westboro's body to be fed to the dogs, that would be poetic since he hates dogs you know. But alas he's a pastor, people will riot when that happens.

And the crowbar, the Blonde and Two Mobster senators escape assassination because...............

of an amateur mistake

because the Sniper used a laser.

Seriously what type of Sniper is this? The guy/gal was good enough to shoot eight drones in the sky but used a laser. I may not be an expert of shooting but everyone knows you got to be checking the drop distance, wind current, weather and mostly IMPORTANTLY use a Scope not a laser that reveals your location.

Or is the Watchman tricking us dear fellow readers, what if that was the point? A warning, not an official assassination? Someone may tell the Crowbar something with this amateur mistake.

Some cases solved, a cleanup and a mess underway, two bastards murdered and a Black Militant who isn't seeing the value of the Iron Crowbar gearing up for war, until the next chapter will we know more, dear fellow readers.

Ps: I've been meaning to ask, isn't T-Square and the Crowbar on the same side. Why is he backing up the black militants when he know's the Crowbar's worth? Or is he just saving his own ass or profiteering from the war and hoping the Iron Crowbar to clean up the mess afterwards?

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Bigger the Mess the more you Miss!

To answer one of Vincent_D_Lee comments. T Square and a certain close black female of IC are bro and sis, so IC does in a cross eyed way look after T Square and give him just enough warning to ease his sole so sis can find comfort with IC if or when something should happen to TS.

Lacrix killed to save his masters, Jeff Fagua killed to save his masters, both solders of SB, They knew that DNA results from Jeanine Burke's body would lead them to Fagua. SB could not allow either to live as they knew enough to lead them to their master.

The sniper did not shoot down any drones they came under electronic software that they wanted to test out hence the red dot the sniper might have had a pot shot at the IC but that was a ploy to bring in the drones. Eight down in one test mission to me is a good test. So it was IMPORTANT to use an laser.

One up to them, but for every measure there is a counter and Myron will come up with a counter measure. Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart had issues with drones that the FBI/CIA had used against him so what did he produce to keep them away?

A question was patrolman Johnson the same patrolman Johnson that found the pair hanging from the same hooks in the 'Black Badge' ? If so, ever get a sense of déjà vu, Patrolman Johnson asks Iceman? You can allow me that one.

I feel that Bettina should get a good shafting very soon for what she is doing just for a side show so to speak. Melina is in the shadows on this as the Sheriff showed up quickly and got involved with the Chief and he is her puppy. It was also the Black Badge case where she came out to her hubby why she hated all blacks, she hears and sees a lot due to being married to the Sheriff being sis and ex wife to the IC, so at least she can give a lot of info to the SB with no trouble at all and never questioned because of who she is/was. I would like to train my sights on her and squeeze my left trigger finger on her given the chance, and I would not miss, moving or still, lose trust in someone and you are never safe until they are slotted. Also a certain Judge will need to keep his head down now that IC knows he was involved in some way. WW keep up the good work you are doing you are by far the best on this site another double cheese burger 5*. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
waste

i just don't understand the term "non-erotic"; that too on a site called "literotica"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dissapointing

i was waiting for a torrid sex scene where Jasmine Nix fucks the daylights out of DON TROY. hope it 'cums' soon

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous

It is disappointing that you can't understand what you are reading. That you don't know the meaning of non-erotic. Even when you know the story is in a category called non-erotic, you spend your time hoping for a different out-cum.

Too much to hope for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dear rightbank

i know that non-erotic doesnt "cum"; but it doesn't have to be so 'asexual' either in the first place; and secondly, my point is people come here to 'cum', so why frustate them with a category that doesn't allow any relief? and to make my point orgasmically loud n clear, i posted my comments on a non-erotic story!

hope that satiates ur curiosities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dear mr. writer

i am a sucker for "erotic couplings"; specially for Don and/or his male colleagues getting fucked by lusty wild evil seductresses! so after desparately waiting for the next story in the series (specially when you have introduce a bad girl like Jasmine in the 1st part), whenever i see the term "non-erotic" attached to the chapter, you can imagine the kind of disappointment that occurs! hence i wrote a few comments about my expectations specially on this non-erotic story to elaborate my opinion!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

First, to vincent and iceman666, y'all have made some very good points, and we'll have to see how things unfold. :o)

To anonymous: First, "Why so anonymous?" Log in and post a comment with a name! Second, "non-erotic" is what it says it is. If you are here for sexual stories, why would you be in non-erotic?!?! Third, the ongoing debate on how much sex to put in, how to weave it in so that it's good and part of the story while at the same time not distracting... that is probably the hardest part of writing these stories. If and when I go "pro" and start writing these for money, the sex will be diminished, answering that question. But while I'm here and putting sex into the mix, it's a dilemma that I have not yet found the perfect answer to...

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****This is some great storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES