Frustrated Girl in Hospital

Story Info
How much is fantasy and how much is real.
1.5k words
4.33
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old Jenny had been in hospital for over a week and it suddenly dawned on her that one of the reasons she was feeling like shit was that she was frustrated. Due to her injuries she was immobile and unable to touch herself. Over the last couple of days she had increasingly began to have sexual fantasies. This was completely normal for Jenny but the inability to do anything about it was not. She had never been able to talk to anyone about the arousing fantasies she had or the fact that masturbation at least twice a day was not only normal for her but also necessary to keep her sane.

The last twice that nurses had bed bathed her she had become very aroused. Both nurses had acted as if they had not noticed but both had had to dry between her legs on more than one occasion. This morning she had fought to banish her most persistent fantasy, one that she experienced very regularly. She had been kidnapped by a gang of men who were holding her captive while they negotiated with her parents to be paid a ransom. The basic story line did not change but her imagination as to what they did to her had developed frighteningly over the months.

Today she had already been tied to a table and caned. Between every three strikes her bottom and pussy had been explored by her masked captors. They laughed at the fact she was aroused by the caning while arousing her pussy and clit with their fingers. Lying in her hospital bed she had managed to banish these thoughts for about an hour until she had been overwhelmed by another strong fantasy.

Her captives had said they would stop the caning if she agreed to do exactly what they told her to. She had agreed, as the eighteen stripes across her hot bottom were extremely painful. Untying her she was placed on her back with her knees open and her feet flat on the table near her caned bottom. They called her humiliating names referring to the fact that she was clearly still very aroused. Even the humiliation only seemed to excite her more. They said as she obviously enjoyed pain they would next see whether pain across her tits would be as effective.

She was told to hold the table with her hands by her side. Punishment would be severe if she closed her legs or tried to avoid the two whips that were going to be used on her boobs. Much to her surprise the first strike was not that hard and was followed by a similar one on the other breast. In the pause that followed she was able to see the red mark across her breast develop and her nipple to become hard. The strikes got harder alternating between her two boobs. She had to fight hard to keep her legs apart and not to move away from the whips. The pain in her nipples was making her heart beat so hard it almost scared her. Two hands grabbed her knees and pushed them wider apart. Something made contact with her clit. It was a mouth.

In her hospital bed her heart was racing and she jumped as someone entered the room. Her panic was soon under control as she realized that no one could see her fantasy. The doctor entering the room would just see her lying there. Her heart slowed a little as she watched the young strongly built man cross to her bed. She had made a wrong assumption he was in fact a male nurse come to check up on her.

"Hi err, Jenny. Are you ok? You are looking very flushed as if you may have a temperature. Let me check."

Confirming that she did not have a temperature he said that he was surprised at how red and agitated she looked. She could not hold his stare as again he asked if she was ok. He had a kind, caring face and she found herself answering without thinking it through.

"I was deep in thought about, well about something else. I got kind of carried away thinking about......"

"You mean you were having a fantasy. Did it involve a boyfriend? I haven't seen one visiting you. Are you missing him?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I just get very powerful dreams at times."

"Do you mean you fantasize a lot? Are they sexual fantasies? You can tell me I will not repeat what you say. I fantasize too. Mine are quite weird."

"What do you fantasize about? Do you ever live out your fantasies. I could never live out mine. Please tell me one of yours."

"Ok I will tell you a very personal one of mine if you promise to tell me the fantasy you were having as I came in."

"I am not sure I could tell you what I was imagining. But ok if you tell me yours I will tell you mine."

"Mine is about my girlfriend. We have a good sex life but I am not able to ask her to join in my fantasy in case she is spooked by it. I fantasize that I take her over my knee and spank her bottom. She has a lovely bottom. In the fantasy I spank her and she starts to get turned on by it. I spank and caress her bottom until she is pleading with me to spank her harder. I do and she starts to thrust her bottom up to meet my hand. She then explodes in orgasm as I spank her until she collapses back onto my lap."

"That sounds lovely. You must pluck up the courage to tell her as I am sure that she will enjoy it as much as you. It is embarrassing to admit but it has got me kind of excited again. Please pull the blanket off me as I am far too hot."

"There is that better? I can tell that you really are very excited by these fantasies."

"How can you tell that I am excited?"

"Firstly, you are bright red from your forehead as far down to your chest as I can see and secondly, the aroma is beautifully pungent and rich."

"Oh my god you cannot smell me can you? That is just too embarrassing, you must leave."

"It is the most beautiful smell please don't be embarrassed. I am not leaving until you have told me the fantasy that you were so clearly enjoying when I came in. I want you to close your eyes and tell me the fantasy in great detail. If you like I will complete the story when you get to where I interrupted you."

"I am not sure I can tell you the fantasy as it shows something about me which some people might think a bit sick. It would be deeply embarrassing and humiliating."

"Let me guess that the fantasy involves you being embarrassed and humiliated. By telling it you will enjoy the very heart of the fantasy. You also must keep your promise."

"You are right I owe it to you and maybe to myself."

Eyes closed Jenny told the story in the greatest detail. She lost herself in the story so much she was soon in the hopelessly aroused state she had been in earlier. As she got to the point where one of her captives had spread her legs she felt the tongue contact her swollen clit. She heard the laughing of the captives as her body gave in to the violence of the orgasm. Her embarrassment was complete her humiliation flowed through her body as hard as the orgasm.

She thought the orgasm was over as her hips stopped thrusting up off the table. But no the waves started all over again just as violently but now with her hips held down hard against the table. She heard her voice pleading with her captives before her mouth was covered by a large hand. The orgasm was heightened by her inability to breath and the pressure pushing her hips to the table. The waves of pleasure washed over her time and time again until she finally managed to draw a breath past the grasp of the hand.

Opening her eyes she was shocked to see the nurse smiling down at her rather than the captives. He removed his hand from her mouth but kept rubbing her wet pussy and huge clit.

"Cum again there's a good girl."

She had no idea why but she did exactly as he said. This time it was gentle waves washing pleasantly over her body. No violence this time just the gentle pleasure. It did not stop until she once again opened her eyes and met those of the nurse.

"That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had or was it lots of them? I don't know what was fantasy and what was real but it was the most wonderful experience of life, thank you."

"I have never seen a female cum like that. I must be going as I am off duty and meeting with my girlfriend."

"You must tell her your fantasy tonight. Trust me I would want you to spank my bottom and I am sure she will love it. Go for it and tell me all about it tomorrow."

Jenny slept well that night.