All Comments on 'Frustration and Release Ch. 01'

by thiscouldbtricky

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot!!

Very Descriptive... the writer makes me feel like i'm there. I know that's the point, but they did a great job on it! Can't wait for the follow-ups.

EcheckEcheckover 18 years ago
Super hot baby

I loved your story, and the hot descriptions.

ShadoutShadoutover 18 years ago
Very impressive

Very well written indeed Tricky, I do love to read erotica written from a girls point of view, and you are such a naughty little tease... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ohh... la la!

Such release! What a lovely, wicked little story. Loved the senario that you developed, the description of the woman, and especially the eager cocksucking. She's a hot, exotic woman in the story - a sexy nameless gal that knows what she wants, and how to get it. Great job, will be looking for more from "Thiscouldbtricky".

BeachGurl2BeachGurl2over 18 years ago
Ooh la la . . .

Wow. Got me wet. Keep on writing!

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69over 18 years ago
I can almost feel it...

You have a real talent for making the images come to life... I could almost feel her hand rubbing me and her lips on me. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!

A very vivid erotic story that is completely explained by the imagery evoked in the telling. That's a rare talent and your to be congratulated for having the talent and using it to tell your tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

mlady_francemlady_franceover 18 years ago
Great first piece

"Like a little girl playing rough with her toys, to see how much it takes to break them."

Love that line. This was a great frist piece. Love the subject. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT HUN

Loved it, got me hard and stroking

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good story pet

I knew you were a slutty kinky bitch baby, but I never knew you were such a story teller:)

Master

andlaughingandlaughingover 18 years ago
Intense...

You definately seem to know what it's like in the mind of somebody so overcome with desire.... you describe it vividly. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best story so far

did you write that yourself? it was hot regardless, sort of reminds me of a one time affair I had... well close enough anyway... we never made it out of the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing story

The part where he's eating her pussy is so well written, I almost came without taking my cock out! Well done, looking forward to more! Kisses...

manofsteel52manofsteel52over 18 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read on Lit

Wonderful story!

Perhaps it's that I love the tease, the passion. I also have a thing for sex in semi public places and cars. This is a solid 10 of 10 in my book. Thank you.

HappytobeHornyHappytobeHornyover 18 years ago
Wow!!!

I loved your story. I can hardly wait for your encore. Very nice and sexy. Thanks, H

~photoguy~~photoguy~over 18 years ago
awesome, sexy

mmm .. yummy story, very erotic... I could SO see myself there with you... doing everything!

wapmalewapmaleover 18 years ago
Very sexy and arousing!

Loved the detail of the experience. It was almost like being there.

Buster CherryBuster Cherryabout 18 years ago
Quite stunning!

Absolutely riveting...very nice indeed! Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent !!!

Wow, reading this really got my day going!! Your creativity and the sexual imagery you create are wonderful. Such expresive thoughts all wrapped up as a truely sensual fantasy turn me on like crazy!! You got me....I am hooked....I am now a Fan!! Can't wait to read more from you Babe.....please keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
seatac will never be the same...

Flying in to seatac will never be the same.. I suspect I'll be replaying this story in my head every time now.

thanks.. a wonderful, well told story

John048John048about 18 years ago
Feeling the story

while reading this story, felt like i was being sucked into it at the same time, very gripping and would enjoy reading more from this author. Keep up the good work. :)

boese_amiboese_amialmost 18 years ago
amazing!!

how hot can it get? if this girl is half as hot as her character, then she's a real pistol!!

MArc in Florida

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 17 years ago
Love Part 1

I loved this. Love the way you built the anticipation. The fact that I imagined it at SeaTac probably brought me closer to what you were thinking. WoW!!!

candiman40candiman40about 17 years ago
Awesome

It was like reading the script of an encounter I would have ... I loved it !!

ThoggyThoggyover 11 years ago
Fantastic...

I love this story. I will marry it, or at least fuck it on the side while I complain about my wife not fulfulling my needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous