All Comments on 'Fucked Ch. 03: Night Cap'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well this went waaay overboard. A seven foot giantess destroys his ass calling him whore, bitch, slut basically almost killing him anally, while he blushes and coos he loves her. I personally think it was too vanilla , seven feet tall is too average. Why noy make her 30 feet tall. with a telephone pole sized cock, with spikes in it. She could ream him out and rip out his bloody entrails. Then she could cuddle him as he bled out. Now that would be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus fucking finally man I love ur content so much please do more

GeezLaWeezGeezLaWeezover 1 year ago

Tbh I love your trilogies. The build up to the final story of nonstop sex and domination is such a well deserved payoff And how erotica should be done. That’s why you’re one of my favorite authors 💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a little romance otherwise the story is cool but at this point he is just a cocksleave

metamafiametamafiaover 1 year ago

Why are all these people insisting on the romance aspect? I mean it's okay sometimes, but for me it's someone's getting their brains fucked out of them and thoroughly addicted to cock.

sissy_tiffany_rosesissy_tiffany_roseover 1 year ago

Loved it. Having experienced being fucked in the ass until I orgasm, let me tell you it is life changing. For over a week, each time I moved, set, took a dump. I was being fucked to orgasm again. Each time I smiled and knew, I wanted that sexy cock in me again.

Your story tells my story, and its so very sensuous and sexy to this sissy fag.

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

Ch.01 was the plot for a porn video with a six foot transsexual dominating and fucking a guy who doesn’t think he’s submissive and won’t admit he’s fascinated by chicks with dicks and as such was a good read but nothing outstanding.

*****

Ch.02 and Ch.03 off the scale in terms of fantasy.

*****

The only thing I would take issue with is Zalta’s height of “nearly seven feet.” You’ve already got Jessica at 6’2” plus heels which is fine because there are transsexual porn stars over 6’0”. I think if you had described Zalta as “nearly seven feet in heels” no one would have thought anything about it, there would have been no adverse comments, and visualised her as being 4” taller than Jessica in bare feet. At least that’s how I would have seen her.

*****

As one complete story it was a really good fantasy. Many men might fantasise about being in the same situation but would run a mile, several miles, if fantasy was ever to come anywhere close to reality. That’s the type of reader who will have enjoyed this story most.

*****

Well deserving of each chapter having a red H but I can’t understand why Ch.02 didn’t match the other two chapters. But readers can be fickle and impossible to fathom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious, simply delicious. 🥂😁

One of the most enjoyable erotic stories I’ve ever read.

I fantasize about actually having an experience like that.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thank you for sharing.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Great story! Being an anal sex addict, I love being taken by huge cocks. And the sadistic side of the story appeals to my baser instincts. As for the romance, in my mean and cruel view, romance is an integral part for the destruction of the fags. They are already cocks sleeves and can be discarded at any time, they know it. They are so addicted to those monster cocks they can’t but stay with their owners and accept anything they want to impose on them. But their spirit and soul has also been destroyed, not only their body is fully dependent on the cocks, but also they have been rendered utterly incapable of resistance or defiance, they have been lured to love and worship their abusers. They will love and worship even after they have been sold, pimped, passed on, or just abandoned. They no longer have will of their own, and will never again have one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story! I just wish Zelta had some fun with Dom in the kitchen like making him drink her cum when he said he wants some water or make him clean the cum stains on her body. It would have been a nice addition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES