Fucked Ch. 04: Housemates Pt. 01

Story Info
Twink vloggers vs a gym full of horny futas. Carnage ensues.
19k words
4.84
21k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all!

Please note that this story contains some transphobic and futaphobic characters (that ultimately get their comeuppance), and their views are not that of the writer. It is merely flawed fictional characters. Always remember to love and support the LGBTQ+ community, publicly and privately. (It could save lives by doing so).

Much love - TSG123 x

-

Dom wondered past the same trendy clothes stores found in every corner of Miami, leading to their shared apartment.

Soon to be... not quite so shared.

'....By me at least.'

He sighed and squeezed the bridge of his nose, before adjusting his glasses as the sun cooked his forehead, although the heat was the least of his worries.

Jessica was expecting him to move in on Monday.

And he still hadn't told the guys.

Well, apart from Jaz, not that Jaz wanted to talk about anything they had done that night, or the morning after with their respective ladies.

He wrung his shirt, ignoring cars beeping at each other and bikini-clad ladies walking by. Before he might have ogled them on the way past, but now they seemed to pale in comparison to the goddess who had unravelled him like a piece of string.

The ugly expression of Jessica's face pressed against his as she came in him strolled through his head unimpeded, and Dom almost walked straight into the path of an oncoming car, his leg flailing over the edge of the sidewalk.

*BEEEEEP*

He took a second to recompose himself.

'Maybe don't get killed thinking about being inseminated...'

Another feeling bubbled underneath... a sort of nervous anticipation jiggling in his stomach.

"HEY, can I get a picture?!"

He whirled into a camera shoved under his nose.

"Uh.. y...yeah!"

The young boy who'd asked gave a big grin and selfied.

"Could I get one with you doing the Rowdy boy pose?!"

He groaned internally.

"Yeah, sure..."

The Rowdy boy pose had been created when they were teenagers. Now it felt somewhat vulgar, even to Dom who wasn't exactly the most PC of people.

He gestured to his crotch with pointed fingers and thrust it forwards, and the camera clicked a few more times. Dom waited for a 'thank you', but the boy was already hurrying off, his head in his phone.

"Huh...."

He walked faster, hoping no-one recognised him.

"Hey, are y-!"

Dom didn't turn his head this time and jogged the last block back to the luscious apartment building, now shabby in comparison to Jessica's, which was on another scale of wealth.

'Maybe the guys will let me stay if they see how much money is in porn,' he thought mirthlessly.

As it was, he only had a few days to break the news.

'It's only Thursday... That leaves me with four days until Monday...'

A part of him suggested just phoning it in.

'Maybe I could convince Jessica to wait?'

He snorted out loud. If there was one trait that Jessica didn't possess, it was patience. Hell she was technically manipulating him... blackmailing him even.

As if someone had activated a film projector in his head, he was brought back to the moment she had folded him in half, hanging over him so she could look straight into his eyes as she furiously pile-drived her dick over and over again into his ass, smacking his butt-cheeks with her hips as his anal rim spasmed uncontrollably around her girth.

"Hn.."

He found himself biting his lip on the elevator ride up.

'Get a grip, you're in public!'

He sighed, cooling the spicy sensations swirling in his head, yet for some reason he walked into the flat with the hint of a smile playing across his face.

"What's got you so happy?"

The spring in Dom's step fell flat immediately.

The voice came from a young man on the counter, dressed in an immaculate fitted black suit and white shirt with the cutest babyface imaginable, his limbs so slender and delicate they looked like they might shatter if he moved them too fast, his milky-white skin pale to the point of potential vampirism. His voice in contrast was sharp, gaze intelligent.

"Oh... h-hey Benz."

"Hey yourself. Tell me... Where have you been?"

"...Been? I've been here.... Where have you been?"

He peeled his eyes, adjusting a single hair in his bright blue side-parting, before casually checking blue varnished nails.

"Just reviewing six-star hotels in Dubai. Not too shabby... but you...."

He gestured offhand.

"..You have been very hard to get hold of recently... only started uploading again this week.... infrequent uploads... and you've been avoiding the rest of us. Is there some sort of problem I need to know about?"

"What?! No!"

Benz looked him down with big glassy eyes that girls loved, yet they became snake-like as he squeezed his eyelids close together, analysing Dom like some sort of mathematic equation that needed to be solved rather than a human being.

"... Right... remember that we have a product to maintain... a schedule. We are number eight in the YouTube channel tier list, and right now number nine, some fucking music network channel in Bangladesh, is rising fast. We. Need. Those. Subs."

"Right."

"We cannot slip out of the top ten. The sponsors don't flock to a top eleven YouTube channel."

"Cool... I get it man."

He jumped up from the open kitchen island, kicking a rainbow-coloured slinky out of the way that had been used in some video or another and now lay discarded alongside various other useless instruments around the house.

"Do you?"

"Yeah... of course! We're the Rowdy Boyz right?"

Benz regarded him for a moment, before relaxing and grabbing a food container from the fridge (Benz ordered them via a health company to arrive every day with two nutritious, balanced meals a day so he wouldn't have to waste time cooking).

"Alright then.... good to have you back."

"Yeah... great...."

"Oh, and prep your gear for the video tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah I..."

A jolt of worry came up through Dom's shoes all the way to his stomach.

"...wait... tomorrow?"

Benz paused, turning slowly.

"Yes, tomorrow. We always film on Saturdays..."

His forehead creased.

"Problem?"

"N-no! Not at all..." Dom uttered.

"Perfect."

Dom waited for Benz to leave before scrunching his eyes closed and smacking himself on the side of the head.

"Stupid, STUPID!"

He'd lost track of the days.... After everything with Jess....

Friday. Today was Friday. That meant he only had two days to talk to the guys about moving out....

'And we have to film the whole day tomorrow....'

He let out an exasperated breath and grabbed a packet of crisps, traipsing to the spacious living room filled with a further assortment of random items one would expect from a group of vloggers and online personalities; multi coloured bean-bags, two lava-lamps and neon trimmings surrounding a humungous plasma TV.

He dropped down onto one of the bean bags, sighing.

At least he hadn't wanked in a day or two.... Not when he'd been railed by Jessica with his ankles in the air, put on his back like a common whore.

'Huh... what is my life...?'

He thought about turning on a game, but considering that was work for him, decided against it.

There was no way he could tell Benz about moving out. Not a chance. He would rip his head off.

Dom pulled out his phone, opened Instagram and began to scroll mindlessly down.

It was unlikely, but Benz might even do his best to kick him out of the Rowdy Boyz all together... maybe make some diss tracks out of it, milk it for all it was worth... He had seen him fire a cameraman for not getting the shot right three times in a row.

He checked his hundreds of likes, the DMs...

Random fans... bots... some weird nasty shit that he had given up blocking because it was so frequent.

Somehow the world felt smaller than it ever had.

He had to talk to someone.

He checked his follow list and found...

Celebrities. Hot girls. business partners. Nobody that was worth sharing.

His parents?

He chuckled, imagining trying to explain to his parents that he was moving in with a cock-sporting giantess who dabbled in porn.

'Dabbled....ha, anyone who has watched transsexual porn will know who she is...'

He took out a breath and decided that it would have to be kept in-house. In his head he ran through the guys he lived with, and his closest mates.

Benz - too focused (and scary).

Duppie - too flippant.

Mark - earnest. Maybe?

He scrolled faster and faster, not really seeing anything.

It only left one person.

'... Better than nothing.'

He sighed, closed his eyes, and pulled himself out of the bean bag which rustled lazily, before trudging down the sleek hallway towards Jaz's room at the far end. The usual dull thud of music wasn't coming through, which meant he probably wasn't recording.

Dom grabbed the door and entered.

The room was the same as it always was, walls plastered with scantily-clad chicks smouldering and muscled dudes in various gym poses, shag-pile white carpet and leopard print blankets providing a playboy house feel.

Jaz sat in his gamer chair with headphones on, idly fiddling with something as he stared at the screen.

"Hey.. dude?"

Dom looked closer at what Jaz was watching; a girl gesturing to a long, thick phallic object, opening her mouth and sliding it easily into her mouth until it must have been around nine inches inside, gesturing to somewhere in the back of her throat, before easily pulling it out.

Dom watched, speechless.

It didn't actually look like porn... it looked like...

'A Tutorial?'

Jaz was watching intently, his hand on a stick which was pointing out of his mouth, a look of intense concentration on his face.

"Dude, what are you doing?"

Jaz wretched, and Dom let out a hoot as Jaz pulled a popsicle out of his throat like a magic trick, saliva blasting from his mouth like he was watering his carpet.

"GHLHlUCKkk-... hchck!-...B-brother can you knock?!?!?"

Dom was caught between mirth and confusion.

"Dude.. what the hell are you...."

The blush on Jaz's face told the story.

"...Wait, you're.... practicing for Zal-?"

"I'M JUST EATING A POPSICLE!" he shrieked, throwing it across the room.

"Yeah, seems like you were really enjoying it," smirked Dom.

"FUCK YOU!" screeched Jaz, launching himself forward and shoving Dom out of his room as Dom began to howl with laughter.

"Bro, any other tips and tricks for blowjobs, just let me know yeah?"

Jaz's face was incredulous as he made to close the door.

"Yeah, like you can talk, FAG."

He slammed the door, leaving Dom staring at it in disbelief. The irony of his own statement was clearly lost on Jaz. After wrestling with potentially going back inside, Dom reckoned it best he should probably leave Jaz to practice sitting on a bollard or something.

Making his way back into his room, avoiding the suitcase in the centre of it which remained half-packed, he slumped down on his gamer chair, mindlessly twirling his phone.

An idea popped into his head.

He sighed, and typed the name into the search engine.

'Jessica Deluxe'

Of course she was a verified account...

Immediately a smorgasbord of scantily-clad pictures were presented to his eyes. His dick was already warming up, hardening in his pants as he began to scroll much slower now, taking in each detail.

He loved the ones which outlined her bulge in gruesome detail, able to trace every veiny ridge of the sea monster through tight bikini-come-jockstraps. One photo in particular gave him pause. She was sitting on a beach, legs spread, bearing that cold, unflinching look on her face as she presented her raging bulge like a tentpole sticking out of the sand, an ugly spot of pre-cum soaking through the skimpy pink material and forming a large wet spot.

Part of him wanted to jerk it right there for his Mama. The other part wanted to wait so she could fuck him in the ass for real.

His heartrate accelerated as he remembered how it had felt inside him.

It was even better than it looked.

As he scrolled further, he noticed some comments from anonymous accounts and blank profiles, and his temple began to pulse.

*So SEXXXIIIIIIIIIII3333*

*Hey, can I come see you? $$$*

*Wer do u live?*

'She doesn't want any of you... She wants me,' he thought, heart warming as he clenched the phone tighter.

He began to grab items and place them in a suitcase.

***

Dom found Jaz again over breakfast with Benz sat across the table from him. Jaz looked distinctly uncomfortable.

He paused in the hallway.

"You didn't stream last night," said Benz, gulping down a special smoothie with the perfect balance of proteins, carbs and nutrients to start the day.

Jaz squirmed.

"No..."

"Why not?"

"I didn't feel like it... why do you care, it's my channel, not yours."

Benz gave him a widespread gesture.

"Well it AFFECTS us! People need to see our faces, or they'll forget the ROWDY BOYZ exist....!"

Dom joined in with a smile.

"Yeah, two days without streaming's really gonna kill our thirty million subs."

Benz rotated his jaw in a rather eye-watering fashion.

"Speak of the devil and he will eventually appear."

"What, it's nine am?"

Dom could feel a bit of his old swagger returning, and Benz couldn't help biting at the bate.

"I meant after your little hiatus."

"Hey, I could have been depressed."

Benz rolled his eyes.

"Like that's a thing."

They both looked at him.

"... It's definitely a thing."

Benz looked like he wanted to say something unsavoury, but settled for switching on the charm.

"So, what are you planning on doing the rest of the week? Any new content?"

'Pack? Oh by the way I'm leaving the house, good luck....'

"Ah nothing much... streaming.... eating..."

"Extra-curricular-activities," added Jaz.

Dom raised his eyebrows at Jaz, who stopped sniggering immediately, face reddening.

"Yeah... right... anyways, what about you Benz?"

"Training... preparing for the solo skydive video."

"Phew... better you than me."

"Definitely," smiled Benz, and they chuckled.

After nattering about various unimportant things, Benz eventually stood up, chucking his dishes into the sink.

"Thank God for paid cleaners... Dad used to tell me I'd have to get used to washing dishes... anyways, I gotta prep the team for today. Get to the meeting point by one-pm, I'll see you there."

As Benz left, the tension in the room seemed to dissipate, leaving an awkward silence.

Jaz and Dom stared at each other. It was the first time they had been together alone, since the bathroom at St Pier's restaurant.

"So uh...."

Jaz lapsed into silence. There was nothing to say.

Dom's mouth stayed firmly closed. Somehow the words wouldn't come.

A whirr nearby signalled that a robot vacuum cleaner had automatically turned on next to Dom's foot and was driving straight into a box of video equipment, hopelessly clunking into it again and again.

"... That's... one of the worst things we ever bought wasn't it?"

Jaz chuckled.

"Yeah...."

He seemed to be moving his lips as if he was rediscovering them for the first time.

"So... uh... you still moving?"

"Yeah... guess so."

"You told anyone?"

He shook his head.

Jazz cracked a smile.

"Pppffft... brother, Benz is gonna MURDER you when he finds out...."

"Well that's why I haven't told him obviously."

Dom began making cereal as he spoke, which helped not having to maintain eye contact..

"....You speak to Zalta?"

"... No."

"....Still kicking cocksuckers out of the group?"

Jaz let out a snort, expression sheepish.

"Hey, we don't need to talk about that. You're the one who made videos with a pornstar..."

It was Dom's turn to snort.

"Sorry, but last time we spoke together you got side-tracked by the family-friendly activity of sucking your new girlfriend's dick in a public restroom."

Jaz's eyes widened and he whirled around in case any of the others had woken up yet, before lowering his voice to a hiss.

"Will you shut your mouth?!...."

"Okay, okay... just joking..."

Jaz softened whilst continuing to check for any sign of their flatmates, although Dom knew that if they saw Mark or Duppie before midday, it would most certainly be the beginning of the apocalypse.

"Girlfriend...." Jaz mouthed, mulling over the word.... "Well I haven't seen her since that night."

"It's only been two days. Plenty of time."

"Well.. I wasn't... planning on..."

"Sure...."

The two began eating their cereal in silence.

After a minute of audible crackling and slurping, Dom piped up again.

"Dude... we can admit it was pretty fun going back to their place right?"

Jaz stiffened.

"I don't remember."

Dom snorted.

'He can't be serious.'

"Riight... what exactly slipped your mind?"

Jaz rung his shirt, cheeks aflame.

"Well.... I got drunk, so after the restaurant... I uh... I must have forgotten."

Dom only had to take one look at the way Jaz was staring at the floor to know that he remembered every single thing that had happened last night, probably in quite explicit detail judging by how pink his cheeks were.

"Ah okay... well... if you still remember the restaurant I guess you still remember enjoying sucking cock in a bathroom stall right? You weren't that drunk then?"

Jaz's head became so flushed that he looked ready to burst.

"I guess you remember watching, creep!" he shot back, chest puffed out even though he'd never looked less sure of himself, hands clasping and unclasping.

Dom raised his hands at the daggers being pointed his way.

"Okay, okay.... Dude, look... I understand you're going through some stuff right now... so am I.... and that's okay."

Jaz didn't meet his eyes, fidgeting with his phone.

"But you liked her... maybe still like her."

The man in front of him looked much more like the boy he used to be, shoulders in, head bowed, gaze set firmly to the floor.

"It was.... a fling."

"A fling?"

"Yeah."

Dom couldn't believe Jaz's refusal to accept his feelings.

"Oh yeah? So the part where she called you boyfriend and you liked it was just... what exactly?"

Jaz's face scrunched up.

"Who knows why she's fantasising??...."

Dom snorted. It was pointless trying to convince him.

"Okay dude okay..... but you know she still has your signature hat right?"

"Huh? Oh, it's fine.. I'll... I'll get it later."

Dom's eyebrows rose.

"Well you know we have the Rowdy Boyz video to film in a few hours right?"

Jaz's face lost some of its colour.

"Wait what? Today? Crap, but I don't have my hat...."

"Exactly."

Jaz's face, which had been the colour of a tomato, now drained white, making him look almost as pale as Benz.

"Oh Shit... can we just reschedule for next week?"

"Dude, we haven't made a video in like two weeks on the group channel, Benz would throw a hissy-fit."

Jaz rolled his jaw as he looked off in the distance.

"O-okay... well... It'll be fine. He probably won't notice."

***

A yellow sun flooded the park with a bruising heat, the grass a vibrant green, the smell of it freshly cut in the warm air.

Jaz and Dom arrived early, knowing full well It was never a good idea to be late when Benz was involved.

"Should I tell him about the hat?"

"Definitely not."

Benz himself was already there as they approached, glued to the latest I-phone. He didn't acknowledge them, too busy muttering something into it about sponsorships.

"What if he notices?"

Benz's nose scrunched, thumbing something before scrolling down, oblivious to their presence nearby.

"I doubt he'd notice anything not related to views."