Fucked Ch. 04: Housemates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N... no..." he whimpered, as her powerful thigh began to massage between his legs.

She seemed to hide passion and aggression beneath the perfect flawless skin stretched across her face rather than express it, but Duppie, even with his poor attention, began to notice the signs that this woman was not to be trifled with - the smell of a sharp, chemical perfume she was wearing, the kind that makes you scrunch your nose, seeing the way her lips glistening like she was some sort of drooling hyena.

"... Why not?" he managed.

Her grip on his throat lessened, but then he was being guided one hundred and eighty degrees to face the window.

"Hands forwards."

"But wh-"

She reached around and his balls were suddenly being constricted brutally, the potential for real pain blossoming in his brain as she squeezed his testicles.

"Uhn! What-"

"No questions."

He did as he was told, and the hand that had his grapes locked tight was suddenly slithering to his banana, diving into his pants and engaging with anything it could find.

"OHhh-ohhh!-"

The cameraman hesitated before homing in, careful to stay just out of shot, sniggering to himself as the woman began to masturbate Duppie whilst dry-humping him from behind.

"Hn-Hn-Hn," she grunted, a wild bull in heat as Duppie's face was squished up against the glass, tight ripples of pleasure zipping up his spine from his crotch as her tight fist chugged the boyish erection.

Then she reached into her leggings and began to pull them down.

As if by magic, a hardening cock flopped out of the front, Pasha flicking a piece of tape away with a relieved expression before her demeanour became carnal once more, grabbing Duppie's pants and boxers. In one smooth motion, she pulled them down to reveal a rather un-athletic ass that looked good for nothing other than to be spanked, and an erection far smaller but no less eager than the one behind it.

Pasha sated a portion of her aggression with a sharp hand on his behind.

*Thwap!*

"OhH!"

Duppie couldn't move... he was too scared, and too excited to turn himself away from it.

Cool air conditioning flitted over the harsh sting on his naked left butt-cheek.

He had just got spanked by a woman with a penis.

The woman gave another meaty *SMACK*, Duppie bleating, shivering as she managed to get the exact same spot.

"Yes... stay," she hissed.

Then Pasha grabbed a bag nearby, producing a bottle so quickly it looked like a well-rehearsed routine, before upending it over her womanhood. Duppie made a small choking noise as he turned his head to see a healthy eight-inch veiny dick with thick tendons flexing up and down with each pulse of Pasha's heartbeat as transparent liquid was spread across its length.

'That's... woah that's humungous...'

"Did... was one of your parents a horse?" he managed, his voice high and scared.

She ignored him, spreading the liquid with a few firm pumps of her fingers across her thick shaft, sliding up and down in loud syrupy *shhlicks*that made his heart pound with a combination of fear and excitement, before she gently eased him around via his naked ass until he was up against the glass.

"Legs wider."

He slowly shifted wider, not quite believing that he was obeying so easily.

'Holy shit, I'm bending over to get fucked... I'm bending over to get fucked...'

The swamp monster jutting from her groin began closing the distance to his naked ass, and he also noted through the beads of sweat on his forehead that Frankie was still aiming the camera squarely at his rear end.

He was about to be reamed on tape.

Frankie's mouth had fallen open as he watched the shiny eight-incher being directed squarely at Duppie's butthole, and felt a searing indecision at the scenario.

Should he help? Should he simply record for content?

After a brief pause during which time a small titter of fear left Duppie's mouth, and Frankie felt a weird heat building in his gut, he pressed the camera to his eye as she lined up with Duppie's anus.

'It's not like they give out bonuses or anything....'

The wet tip touched a spot just north of his asshole and the boy shivered, nails turning into claws against the glass as Pasha gave a gentle "Shhhhhh.... shhh you calm for me...."

Her low, steady voice was in contrast to Duppie's pounding heart, his insides feeling like a timelapse of a normal human anatomy as adrenaline surged through his arms and legs. It was all happening incredibly fast.

"I'm going in now, yes?"

"O...kay," he murmured back, shaking.

She pushed her hips, and Duppie felt a monster knocking on his back door.

He tensed up instinctively.

Pasha whispered into his ear.

"Shhhh... shhhh easy baaabbby....."

Her voice sounded thick with saliva, like her poufy lips were wet, frothing at the mouth for his ass, and somehow the deep, juicy glee she was drawing from this made him relax somewhat, untensing his butthole.

The moment it happened, the head of her cock pressed into his widened asshole, Duppie gasped as he felt another human pushing into his body for the first time, an inch's worth of mushroomy helmet forcing its way into his ass.

"HHhhuh...Hnnn....."

Pasha shivered, and her hands tightened on his hips, nails digging in slightly, making him wince.

"That's it.... I... go deeper..."

She slid in another few inches, and Duppie gripped the window with a white face like he was in a horror movie, although his expression was scrunched into a look of pained determination.

"HNnnn!"

"Uh-"

She uttered a cut-off choke of pleasure as the sensations of a tight asshole wrapped around half of her cock temporarily filled her mind.

Frankie bleated and lowered the camera, turning away.

It freaked him out too much to record it... especially because he found himself confronting his own weird feelings bubbling up inside.... and hell, they probably couldn't upload this anyway....

He looked around at the others in the gym for guidance, but most were lost in the company of their partners apart from a few women who were watching on with hungry expressions. A blond pornstar-looking woman on a bicycle locked eyes with him, and butterflies began to multiply in his stomach as she blew him a kiss, her sweaty cleavage seemingly aimed in his direction before he quickly switched to look at Benz who was looking anywhere possible for some sort of support, the black woman looming over him, tipping his chin back with a mean look.

The moment he found Frankie's gaze, Benz motioned to get the camera on Duppie and Pasha with an angry look on his face, mouthing "FILM IT!"

Frankie couldn't help enjoying the way the black woman immediately grabbed Benz's face and smushed it before he could continue.

He had more than met his match there.

When Frankie turned back to Duppie, a shiver went up his spine as he saw the young man's asshole brutally wide, Pasha's hog of a cock spreading his rim like a rubber band as the boy quivered. Her hands came over the backs of his own, and intertwined with them.

"Squeeze," she breathed into his ear, and he whimpered, clenching tight as she pushed her hips, causing a sliding, searching pain inside Duppie's stomach combined with a weird something that might have been pleasure which made his butt arch slightly.

"Hnn-hh-hnnn-!"

Everything in his stomach was being bullied aside to make space for her womanhood.

*pfft*

A tiny fart escaped him, and Pasha let out a derisive snort, the first time he had heard this stern creature give any sense of humour as he gave an embarrassed chuckle between his deep-chested wheezes.

"Ah.. s-sorry...Mmnuh....."

"Hn... looks like you needed to make a bit more space for me..."

"Nnn-Nookayy," he managed, face heating up to the point he was sure he looked like a tomato.

She pushed, and Duppie felt skin on his ass. He looked back in shock to see her hips were sandwiched snuggly against his butt-cheeks.

"Well... I think we found the space we need."

It was entirely inside him.

"Oh...."

"Yes... all gone.... surprised?" she said, and for the first time an attempt at a smile formed on her lips, hampered by the Botox that had clearly been administered in large quantities. It ended up as more of a tight look of consternation.

"Um... yeah," he uttered lamely, sweat dappling his brow as he tried not to move a muscle.

"It's okay," she said, rubbing his shoulder, "I won't keep it in all the time.. just some of the time."

Something massive flexed inside his abdomen, and he bleated as his toes curled - It seemed to rub places it shouldn't be rubbing against, provoking a warm, growing pleasure that was spilling into other parts of his body, his fingers twitching, knees beginning to shake.

"Wh-whuhhhh....whhohhh hey th-that's...."

"... Good?" she hissed, biting into his neck which made him freeze like a cowed animal.

"Uhn!"

Frankie watched on with shock, camera forgotten, bending over a little to try and nudge his erection from the centre of his shorts because the girl's ass was perfectly toned, and below it her bollocks looked like the most virulent pair he'd ever seen, two smooth, hairless wrecking balls that completely covered Duppie's own in their shadow.

Do your job, he told himself, tucking his hard cock under his beltline so he could stand a little straighter, pulling the camera up and swinging round to the side, managing to sneak a look at Duppie's equally hard rock-hard boy-cock, a five-incher that looked quite pitiful next to the raging monster inhabiting his ass.

It was David vs Goliath... and David was getting his slingshot shoved up his ass.

Frankie swung back around to get a better look at the incredible ass of Pasha as her glutes flexed and unflexed...

As Frankie stared, something slithered around his waist.

He took his eye from the camera and looked down in surprise to see pink-nailed hands snaking up his own chest.

A lock of blond hair brushed close to his cheek, and a head appeared over his shoulder, chin coming to rest on it. Powerful, pretty arms tightened around him.

Eyes of electric blue hoodwinked his gaze, seeming to transmit an energy so vibrant that Frankie felt like he'd taken some sort of drug, the world framing her face blurred, his surroundings no longer important as perfect white skin, dainty lashes and a knowing gaze filled his vision.

She began a conversation far too close in his personal space, close enough it almost hurt his eyes.

"Hi," she smiled, although her eyes still radiated that burning, sun-like energy, "I'm Courtney."

"H...Hi...C-Courtney..."

Frankie wasn't a talker. He recorded other people with loud personalities, and stayed silent whilst watching. No wit or charm came to his lips for the Instagram athlete barbie holding him in a death grip. She was so close that when she whispered he could feel the small spurts of breath hitting his face.

"This is the part where you say your name."

"F... Frankie.... I-I'm not one of the Rowdy B-"

She slipped a hand below his waist and cupped his junk.

"-oyz!.."

"I know you're not... I think it's cute.... and hey, everyone likes a guy who knows how to handle some big equipment."

She squeezed. The moment her fingers tightened around the tent in his trousers, Frankie knew with prideless certainty that he would do exactly what this woman wanted with no further questions.

"Like what you see?" she murmured, her eyes flicking briefly to Duppie, who was mewling as Pasha hugged him tight, her hips shunting the boy's rear end firmly, soft *plap-plap-plaps* that echoed with the beautiful music of skin on skin, Duppie's knees unable to bend because Pasha was fucking upwards, keeping him in a receiving position, his panicked breath fogging the glass.

Frankie whimpered at the other boy being broken mere metres away.

"I... just..."

"You know what? On second thoughts, you were right the first time, you shouldn't talk," she giggled with a ditzy, but dangerous tone, "Why don't you let me do the talking from now on?"

He made to open his mouth, then closed it, nodding,

"Smart boy. Now, I know this is forward but... I think I'm gonna have sex with you right on the floor of this gym."

Frankie's chest tightened, and a dim part of him suggested that he was genuinely having a heart attack because this girl was so beautiful and forward... Her charm seemed so effortless that she was probably used to having this effect on people.

"I... o-okay.."

She slid her hand down and gripped his balls, making him mewl whilst shoving what felt like a hot cucumber hiding inside her leggings into the crack of his ass. At the base, he felt two peaches nudging.

Her cock and balls were rubbing against him, hard and definitely excited.

"-uuuhnn-.. that's.... hoh that's a-"

"... Yeah... that's my dick.... and I'm gonna put it in you, because you're too pretty not to have a girlfriend Frrrrankieee....."

She combined the hard erection pressed up against him with squeezes of his growing hardness and a slide of her fleshy package through his buns.

"..oOOhh-"

"... You're the type of guy that loves being bitch-meat for big dicks... oh I can see how much you like watching... that's why I needed to get you... before you get addicted...."

"A-addicted..?"

"Yeah.. I'll be doing to you what Pasha is doing to that guy.... except..."

Her voice became viper-sharp as Frankie glanced to see Duppie's eyes scrunched tight, being fucked deep by the cold woman.

"...I'm not as sweet as Pasha..."

***

Duppie moaned as Pasha slowly ground her hips against his, giving him no room to breathe.

The cock had found a special place inside him, and was now nuzzling it heavily, forcing sounds from his mouth that he had never made before, and hoped never to make again.... But the pleasure of it kept his legs up, his hands firm against the glass, the scream of humiliation and fear that threatened to release dormant.

Pasha gorged on him.

He felt it in the way her cock throbbed inside him, the way she kissed wet and slobbery on his neck... The urgency in how quickly she kept herself sheathed within him, as if he might bolt for the door if she let him out of her clutches for a split-second.

"Hmmm... Now we reaaally fuck."

"Wh-wha?-"

Pasha reversed all eight inches.... and then slammed them deep into his ass.

*PLAP*

"UUHHN!"

He let out a whore gasp of surprise that echoed just loud enough over the top of the gym music that people might have heard it, but Duppie wasn't able to consider any of that, as Pasha had just started to unlock something deeply forbidden within him.

"Ohh that's... that's... P-Pash-"

*PLAP*

"UUUHNNnuh!"

He moaned, knees beginning to shake.

Heat was building inside him, but he wasn't touching his cock.

"P-Pasha... holy shit-"

*PLAP*

"UUUUUUUUGHHuiuuh...... H-oh my god..."

Then, as she wrapped her arms tight around him, the tiniest titter came to his side, her breath hot, saliva trickling onto his earlobe.

".... I'm keeping you."

Then she unloaded, and powerful quads and thighs slung her hips against his buttocks at such speed that the sound was an odious mixture of syrupy wetness and skin-on-skin.

*SCHLAPP-SCHLAPP-SCHALPP!"

"OHH-MMuhh-uhghgu-uhh!"

He couldn't cry out loud because she fucked the air out of his lungs with each thrust, his body trembling every time she slammed herself into him, no longer engaged in lovemaking but nasty, animal rutting as Pash heaved behind him, and Duppie felt a wet warmth spread inside him.

He realised he was feeling her pre-cum spread against his insides.

"Oohhh shhiit," he mewled, his legs shaking as she tore him a new asshole.

*SCHLAP-SCHLAPP-SCHLAPP!*

"Hnnhgnhn."

It took a moment to work out that the low-pitched murmuring behind him was a slobbering chuckle.

She was laughing as she fucked him.

He tried to turn back as she sheathed herself, nearly hitting the side of his head on the glass from the force of the thrust as he looked back into the eyes of a demon, her mouth barely changing from its original straight line, but he only needed to see the fire in her eyes, pupils dilated, the trails of spit running from both corners of her mouth, to know that she was too far gone to reason with.

The only thing he could do was take the pounding she bestowed upon his mortal soul.

*SCHLAP-SCHLAP-*

"OOHhh-ooohhhhu-"

A deep heat was building within him, one which was going to achieve a crescendo so high that it would break him.

Duppie felt a droplet of sweat roll from his forehead down near his eye, cringing, emasculated by the woman whose balls were slapping into his with gusto as he watched the people down below trundling idly by, rushing to offices, shops or beaches.

Her wrecking balls slapped into his once more and he mewled at the sensation.

Then Pasha began to whine like a girl who was about to orgasm, and Duppie's dick flexed, trickles of cum beginning to roll down the side as she deposited another warning shot of pre-cum in his belly.

The heat inside him was too much, the pressure building, some force that his brain was screaming not to give into....

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum-..."

The words escaped his lips, and it sent Pasha into such a frenzy that it almost felt like someone had just inserted a jackhammer into his ass.

"OHHm-!"

*PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP*

Saliva was collecting at the corners of his mouth as he was pressed fully against the glass, Pasha's arms around him, holding him tight in a fuck-hug that he could not escape, juddering as she pounded her throbbing womanhood over and over into his ass.

*PFWAP-PFWAP-PFWAP*

"Ohhhh-hhhhohuhh-"

"I'M GONNA-!"

His back arched, ecstasy ripping through him as his cock spewed with nothing whatsoever touching it, long lines that painted the wall in front of him as Pasha murdered his ass.

"OH-!"

A hand clamped tight to his mouth just in time to cut off the first sopping wet whore-moan, leaving instead a damp "Mmmhh!!!-" as his legs shook, and his eyes rolled upwards.

"Yeah, yeah cum for me," she whinnied into his ear, his asshole tightening like a fist around her cock.

Line after line spattered neatly against the glass, criss-crossing as Duppie's dick bounced up and down, the vicious intimacy too much for him to handle.

"MMPH-"

It was the final straw for her too as her muse's arms trembled, and her balls tightened.

"Hun!"

It blasted so hard inside his belly that it was like someone had stuck a fire hose in the centre of his chest and let it rip full blast, a flood of warmth spreading from his sternum all the way down to the bottom of his abdomen.

"MMPHHHH!!"

They juddered together, in the throes of utter ecstasy, grunting and whimpering like animals.

Her hand clamped tighter to his face, to the point his face was going purple over how hard she was gripping it. Toes curled, sweat dripped from her chin onto the back of his shirt as they rocked together.

Across the road in the office, someone stared idly out and nearly spilt their coffee over themselves as they saw a young man's crazed smile as his tiny cock squirted all over the window he was being fucked against; an enraged, terrifyingly beautiful women mid gurn as she smashed his rear end with what looked like a manhood that wouldn't have shamed a donkey.

The man blinked, and then quietly took a video for a few seconds before lowering the blinds.

It had been a long day.... and he didn't want anyone knowing he was going to masturbate to this tonight.

***

Dom felt like he was floating as he was pushed in front of Jessica, her expression showing nothing that bore a resemblance to happiness, yet the fingers around his neck and her obvious impatience to get him alone gave away just how much she wanted him.