Fucked Ch. 04: Housemates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept their voices low, knowing there would be many loud conversations to come; blowing your voice out as a youtuber was a very real possibility whilst talking and shouting at a camera for the whole day.

Dom was happy that the video at least would be simple enough. A 'public interaction' vid: Walk up to people, ask silly questions, compile the weirdest answers - a staple of their channel's revenue stream.

"'Sup guys!"

Mark, or as people affectionately knew him online 'Mackie', wandered over. Loved by everyone he met, he was the least controversial and, hence, the least popular of the group with barely two million subscribers, eschewing much of the overtly insulting humour that Benz, Dom and Jaz dealt often.

"Yo Mackie."

The slightly rotund figure thrust his hands into his hoodie, bouncing towards them.

"Hey Dom... you alright?!? We were super worried!"

"Haha well thanks... Nah... just... just ill... Better now."

Jaz snickered, but Dom trod on his foot ("Ow!").

"Well... Good to have you back man... Honestly I think we should have done a video trying to find you, but Benz said not to draw attention to it.... OH by the way, I got a great idea for a new vid! We have to learn a random new skill in twenty-four hours and compete in front of judges at the end.. haven't worked out the details yet but..... can you pitch it to Benz?"

Dom grimaced. Benz never listened to Mark at the best of times, but Dom was pretty sure he himself wasn't in the good books either. If even one person had seen that video on the internet of him and Jessica...

'Fuck.'

"Ah.. Sorry man... I don't think I have much sway after I went uh... AWOL....."

Mackie turned hopefully to Jaz, but Jaz shook his head violently.

"Nah man.... Maybe ask Duppie."

"You could just say it's a bad idea guys..."

"Hey, it's not!"

"Kinda is," Jaz muttered, but Dom elbowed him.

"What idea???!"

A lanky figure jogged towards them, a rather gormless expression on his face and dressed in a violently coloured t-shirt, this time a mix of fluorescent yellow and mud-brown that did not please the eye.

"Yo boyeeez... Woah look who showed up!"

"H-hey man..."

He grabbed Dom and hugged him roughly.

"Dude, we thought you'd died. I had dibs on your room if you did!"

He produced a huge stupid grin on his face like he'd just told the best joke ever.

Mackie turned to him, "DUPPIE!... Good to see you man, listen....so I have this idea for-"

"Dooooon't care."

Mackie was about to reply until Duppie laughed and jumped on top of him.

"JUST joking bro, go on, shoot your shot."

"OOF okay gerrrof getttoff-.....Uh okay... well... well it's gonna be that we have to learn a different skill each in twenty-four h-"

A voice cut through the air.

"Good news!"

Shoulders straightened as Benz strolling over, phone sliding into his pocket with a satisfied air.

"We just got ten thousand subs THIS WEEK, even without uploading a main channel video. If we can get back on schedule, with progress like this we could get up to 6th in the world!"

Dom and Jaz made to say hi to the camera operators Stu and Frankie who trailed behind him, but Benz clicked his fingers, demanding their attention.

"And thanks for finally showing your face Dom."

The way he said it gave an impression of only mild contempt.

".. yeah.. right. Sorry."

Benz's attention turned to Jazz... and a frown crept onto his face.

"Where's your hat."

Jaz twitched.

"Huh?"

"Your hat, where's your hat, we're doing a video, you need your hat. Your head looks too small without it."

Jaz shifted, trying to look relaxed by leaning against a tree and almost missing it.

"H-Hey! I think.... I think I can do without it for one video, change it up you know?"

Benz stepped a little closer, his frown deepening.

"No. It's part of your get-up. We need it in the videos because it identifies you more easily to casual viewers. If it goes missing that's part of your signature look out of the window. You come with the hat. The hat comes with you."

Jaz tried to give a casual smile, coming out as a pained grin.

"Yeah, yeah but... just for this vid.. maybe I could try something different..."

Benz's expression slipped into something sour.

"Jaz, get the hat."

Jaz wrung his shirt.

Benz's flapped his arms.

"... Now!"

Dom could almost hear Jaz's brain churning, perhaps wondering whether he could go to a costume shop and nick one. Unfortunately the black hat was a true Stetson; not so easy to fake.

"I-I don't have it right now."

Benz's face darkened as the temperature of the room fell a few degrees.

".... You don't... have it?"

Jaz tried to put on a stoic tone.

"Yes. I don't have it."

Benz's tone became so icy that Dom was surprised shards weren't flying from the front of his face.

"So who does have it."

Jaz's cheeks went red, two cherry tomatoes lighting up the room. His lack of an answer was almost worse than admitting the truth.

Benz put two fingers on the bridge of his nose, trying to maintain his calm, or perhaps stop too much blood rushing to his brain and exploding it. When he spoke it was with the precision of a sniper.

"This, is, not, on."

The idle chatter died away around them as his voice rose, the camera-guys no longer smiling off to the side.

"I worked SO HARD to make this channel, and now you're fucking it up over some girl, right!? It is a girl, isn't it?!"

Jaz's head lowered.

"Fuck... Fucking Christ... Idiots, fucking idiots...."

Benz closed his eyes, silent for a moment. No-one dared interrupt him, and when he did speak everyone jumped.

"RIGHT, new plan!"

He turned to the cameraman, Stuart.

"Stu, start rolling."

"Uh... what am I....?"

Benz's nostrils flared.

"Did I ask you for your opinion or did I ask you to roll the fucking camera!"

He shut up and in seconds was carefully aiming the lens at Benz's face, counting down from five to zero with his free hand, and by the time he reached one, Benz's demeanour had morphed into that of a fiendish, charismatic daytime television host, enthusiasm bursting from his pores.

"WELCOME, we are the ROWDY BOYZ, and today we will be doing.... A TREASURE HUNT!!!!!"

The rest of the guys hitched awkward smiles onto their faces as they realised they needed to get on board sharpish or risk Benz's wrath.

"Er what?!" said Dom, enthusiastically, trying to suppress a laugh that hadn't existed in the first place.

Benz chuckled, and placed an arm on his shoulder.

"WELLL bro.... we're on a mission!..."

Mark chimed in.

"What mis-?"

Benz cut him off, the smile on his face so laced with underlying menace that Mark's words died in his throat.

"The mission is..... FIND JAZ'S HAT!"

The guys' eyebrows rose, led by Jaz's whose brows went so high they almost left his face, his jaw going the other way.

"W-what?"

"THAT'S RIGHT ROWDY CROWD! He lost his beloved Stetson, but don't worry, we're getting it back for ya buddy, so we'll be going on a treasure hunt for the fans, because that's what it's all about!! It's about YOU GUYS!"

He gestured to the camera, grinning through his teeth.

"If you enjoy this content, leave that like and subscribe!!"

He whirled around.

"Now... Jaz, WHERE did you leave your hat last??"

"Uh....."

The camera panned to face him, and he tried his best to look upbeat and excited.

"Uh... I left it with a friend!"

Benz cocked his head.

"Now-now.... Let's not be coy, was it JUST a friend?"

He waited as Jaz dithered, before waving his hand.

"CUT!..."

Everyone waited for the outburst that was coming. Somehow all the people playing in the distance, just like one should in a park, seemed a million miles away. Benz checked his corners to make sure no-one was recording before laying in.

".... GUYS, when I make that joke, you fucking laugh properly, yeah?" he hissed at them, before rounding on Jaz, "and when I ask you where you left your hat, you're gonna tell us who it is, and then call them. You got their number right?"

Jaz seemed to be pooling into a brown puddle on the floor.

"Y.. yeah...."

"RIGHT... Also Duppie, crouch a bit, you're too tall in the frame."

He motioned to Stu to put the camera on him again and reproduced his chameleonic smile.

"Yeah? Okay...... *three*.. *two*........... Now-now, let's not be coy, was she JUST a friend?!?"

The guys laughed loud, Dom bending over, whilst watching Jaz's face turn bright red. It wasn't often he'd ever felt sorry for the guy, but this was one occasion.

"Ahhhhh you could say that!!"

"Haha, guess we'll have to find out now!....Call her."

"A... are you... sh-shouldn't we..."

The grin on Benz's face looked nightmarish as it somehow got wider.

"Call her, Jaz."

Jaz sniffed, bringing his phone up and pressed a finger on the 'dial' button.

"Speaker," said Benz.

Jaz whimpered, pressing so that the dial tone was audible to all, and Benz chuckled whilst making eye contact at the rest of the group, who automatically chuckled back with as much brevity as they could muster.

It seemed to go on forever, and then the dial-tone ceased, a muffled noise of someone breathing on the other end pricking everybody's ears.

Benz's eyes narrowed.

The air was briefly sprinkled with the sound of birds and people playing around them, one or two watching or pulling out their camera phones..... then a woman's voice, slightly lower than average, with a southern twang cut through the noise, distorted.

".......Hi?"

Dom watched Jaz's mouth open and close like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Uh.... Hey.. it's... it's Jaz."

The voice immediately became smoother and deeper.

"Ohhhhh hey honey... I thought you'd call sooner...."

"Ha yeah.. yeah..."

"... So, what's up cowboy?"

Benz mouthed the word 'cowboy,' and made a gesture like he was trying not to cry laughing, and the rest took the hint and began giggling, covering their mouths.

"Uh... um.. do you... do you still have my hat?"

Dom glanced at a group of kids hanging out near the water fountain who were aiming their phones in their direction and bristled.

'Please can the world leave us alone today...'

Editing might save them from anything incriminating in their own video, but if word of Jaz and Zalta got out to the public.... Him and Jessica would be following straight after.

Zalta paused, and when she spoke again her tone was so delicious and sultry that even Dom could feel his insides warming slightly.

"Why sure honey... wanna come wear it for me?... Just the hat..."

Jaz's cheeks were bright red, sweat dappling his brow as the guys sniggered and chortled beside him.

"Uh... i-if I could just come and get the hat quickly...."

Benz shook his head furiously, gesturing to the group and cameras.

Jaz looked like he wanted to cry.

".. I mean.. actually maybe my friends could join?... a-are you up to much now?"

"Oh I'm just doing a PT session in the gym at the moment.... Maybe later?"

Benz shook his head again, pointing down at the ground.

Now.

"Um.. sorry, I really... I really need it... can I.. come to see you?"

The voice on the other end seemed like it was trying to hold back excitement.

"Oh well honey absolutely... damn, seems like you're hankerin' for a little extra sausa-"

The call was cut off in a split-second, Jaz spasming as the phone almost slipped from his sweaty hands.

Benz raised his arms, the fake mirth in his tone almost faltering.

"HEY... no fair Jaz, why'd you stop it!"

"Didn't mean to... f-finger slipped."

Dom didn't need to see the expression on Jaz's face of pure terror to know he was lying.

"Well, I guess you'd better call her back," said Benz firmly.

Jaz gave a nod despite the muscles in his neck protesting against it, and slowly pressed redial.

After a second, the voice was back.

"Hey... Everything alright?"

"Ah.. Yeah.. look I'm with friends right now but... ah... is it... is it okay if we all come?... Today?..."

Zalta snorted.

"Huh. Sure... but I'm at work, and there's gonna be a lot of my kinda girl if you know what I mean..."

Benz cocked his head, a curious expression on his face as Jaz looked like he was in the process of swallowing a metal gobstopper.

"My kinda girl?" Benz mouthed.

It now looked like the gobstopper was fully blocking Jaz's windpipe.

"F-fine!... sure.. if you could just send the location..."

"Sure thing.... You okay sweety?"

Jaz's face softened a touch.

"Y.. yeah... Thanks... I'll see you soon."

"Great."

He hung up, and put the phone back in his pocket, putting on as casual an air as he could manage.

"Well, there we go.... Mystery solved huh!"

Benz didn't give him a moment, getting straight in his face whilst subtly gesturing the camera man to get in close.

"What did she mean by 'my kinda girls'?! That sounds innnnnnteresting..!"

Jaz looked like he was trying to hold his breath underwater, his eyeballs popping.

"Just.....uhh... fitness chicks...."

Benz's eyes, faced away from the camera, became cold and clinical for a second, examining Jaz's face like he was a lab rat about to be dissected.

"Hn... Right...... Guess we'll find out what these... fitness chicks... are really about!"

The tension felt high enough that it cut through the morning sunshine before Benz signalled for the camera to stop recording, and dropped the chummy smile from his face.

"Right... let's go."

Jaz wrestled his fingers against one other.

"Uh.. hey Benz....."

"Shut up."

He flinched as Benz marched out in front whilst gesturing for everyone to follow.

***

Ten miles away, a tall figure wearing black leggings and a tight tank-top dropped the phone in her gym bag, and turned back to the young curly-haired brunette who was re-racking a 100kg bar on the squat rack, glutes and thighs pumped through bright yellow leggings wrapped around every inch of her shapely legs.

"Sorry about that... personal call," said Zalta.

"No worries," Clem responded, sitting up with sweat dappling her body.

She was slim, but growing, and Zalta was pleased with the work they had been doing as she already had a hell of an ass exploding behind her.

"I know that face," the younger girl panted, a wily grin coming to her face, "you gonna tell me what you got going on?"

Zalta chuckled, her cheeks warming.

"Shut up Clem, you need to prep yourself for your next set."

"Are you blushing?"

Zalta grunted, but the excitement was clear in the way she tried to keep her face straight, struggling to stop her mouth bursting upwards into a radiant smile.

"Oh you ARE blushing! Dayuunggg, someone's head over heels..."

"Shut up or I'll make you do planks for the rest of the session... But..."

She leaned in, brushing the one side of her hair back over her ear.

"... he's totally my bitch."

The girl whooped, and a few of the other women who were mid-cycle, bicep curl and chest press glanced over.

"What's all the commotion?!"

"Hey Clem, why don't you shut your ass up, the leggings are loud enough."

Zalta smirked.

"Well... seeing as we have your attention ladies... we're actually going to be having some guests."

This perked them up, muscles flexing, some pausing mid-rep, their eyes keen and interested.

"Ey is this like when Clem brought that one dude for all of us?"

"Yup, barely lasted through me and Pasha before he was limp as a fish."

Zalta smiled.

"Well... if I've read this guy right... I reckon he's bringing a few twinks to meet us."

The women's eyes grew hungry, some of them grinning with their teeth bared a little too wide; Pasha, a raven-haired woman with fake botoxed lips, a humungous chest and a permanent resting bitch-face rippled like she was preparing to attack, her hands flexing subconsciously.

"I want one."

"Woah, let's see how many there are first!..."

Clem's voice was a little higher behind Zalta.

"But... do we need to behave nicely?"

Zalta turned back to her, and spoke loud enough for the whole gym to hear.

".......No."

***

Dom watched Jaz as he stepped out of the car, looking like he'd just been at sea for too long, his face an odd tinge of green. Without his hat he looked strangely naked.

"You okay?"

Jaz looked at him with a mixture of fear and confusion, pushing his grimace into a mirthless smile as the cameramen raised their lenses and began to follow them.

Benz was leading the way.

"So, your hat is here huh?"

"Uh.. yeah, yeah it is....."

"Care to tell our awesome fans why??"

Jaz stammered.

"Uh.. uh because I... it was a bet..."

"A BET?"

"A... yeah... my friend... she bet me that... that I couldn't uh... eat a raw onion," he finished lamely.

"Thrilling," drawled Benz, which drew canned laughter from the rest of the guys, Dom included. "Well, lead the way Columbus!"

Jaz put on his bravest face again and marched into the lift, even pausing to trip up Dom on his way in. For a moment it felt like the old times as Dom shoved back, and they jostled each other in the lift all the way up, the cameramen right up to their faces as they traded silly quips back and forth, the other guys laughing at their jibes.

"You're nothing without your hat.. maybe you can discover a personality!"

"Did you dye your pubes blond as well?"

"Ask your mom!"

By the time they reached the top, Jaz was almost in good spirits as they jostled out to a large gym area, the cameramen fanning out either side to capture the entrance.

Huge machines were line in perfect rows, pillars with mirrors and punching bags hanging in one section, a row of treadmills and running machines lining another, looking out throw large bay windows onto the sunny Miami streets below. Heavy dance music surged through speakers arrayed around the ceiling, and the place smelled of cleaning fluid and sweat.

There was one odd thing about this particular gym that separate it from any he'd been in before.

The gym was filled entirely with gorgeous women.

The boys' eyes all widened at the array of tight-gym gear hugging crevasses far too tightly, a woman with raven-black hair bent over a machine, her ass in the air and as plump and juicy as a freshly plucked peach. Over there a slim girl with a noticeable amount of junk in her trunk was doing lunges, a long-blond haired pornstar-lookalike doing a chest machine that was pushing her quite wonderful breasts together in an almost hypnotic rhythm.

It felt like there wasn't enough air conditioning in the building, the air humid with the sweat of women pounding weights, others curved in floor exercises or snorting their way through deep, cheek-busting squats.

It took a long time for any of the boys to speak. Benz was the first.

"Hey this is....... perfect.... Girls in fucking lycra shorts in the gym... nothing like a bit of gratuitous ass to boost viewing figures! I bet they'd wet their fucking undies to get in a vide...."

Benz paused.

One of the girls, a heavyset black woman with her hair in a bun, clanged her hip strengthening machine back to centre, had wrested his attention. A perky bust was strapped into a dark blue sports bra, rings and gold jewellery adorning her fingers, wrists and neck. She was staring at him as she forced her similarly dark blue leggings wide, revealing her crotch pointed straight at him.

Benz's eyes bugged out.

There was a humungous bulge in there, like a coiled snake.

"What the...."

Stu panned his camera round and froze in place as the woman's legs slid inwards, the weight sliding back down in the machine, before she grunted and pressed her legs wide again.