Fucked Ch. 04: Housemates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy to see me?" he said, his camera down by his side as he rubbed her arm.

"Hush bitch," she replied, "You will not be smiling later."

He leaned back on her for a moment, checking Stu or Frankie weren't following them yet, before looking up at her with a grin.

"I think I will."

At this the first smile of the day cracked on her face, like a rock face parting to reveal a countryside vista.

".... shut your mouth, slut."

"Okay Mama."

Jessica's grip tightened on his shoulder as she let out an ugly chuckle, her thumb digging nastily into the muscle. He was sure she was breathing unnecessarily close to his ear.

"Move baby."

Dom did as he was told, excited to be grabbed and pushed towards some back-related machines in one corner.

'I've really gone off the deep end haven't I?'

"I thought you said you weren't a personal trainer?"

She put a hand around his waist, and pulled him into a tandem seat on the back-row machine, his ass between her legs, almost making it look they were about to exercise.

"I'm not.... but I would like to test your limits..."

Her arm wrapped around him and hugged him.

"Oh, what sort of limits are we talking here?" he smirked, feeling all his inhibitions melt as he gazed back into the emotionless expression on her face, one that he knew hid a deep well of passion and burning lust.

"Hmm... how loud can I make you moan in the gym..."

The fact that she was staring at him without blinking, he had come to realise, was a rather flattering way of showing that nothing else in the room mattered. Not Zalta, not the feast of young twinks on show... just him.

As she came close to him, she uttered in his ear.

"... because otherwise I will be making you squeal like a pig tonight."

"Promises," he whispered back, thrilling at the tightness of her hug, the safety in her warm arms.

Her teeth nipped at his ear, and Dom had to keep in a strained huff, eyeing Frankie nearby who was currently circling a woman shoving Duppie onto a treadmill.

"She seems...severe, Mnn," he managed between fluttering kisses on his neck, gesturing towards the woman as her teeth came to his neck.

"Mmf!"

"Mmm....And I am not?"

"Well.. Maybe I found your sensitive side," he muttered, feeling the teeth marks she had left before leaning back into her pillowy breasts.

"....Maybe?" she whispered into his ear, her hand sliding up his inside leg.

"I-I mean you're the most sensitive woman in the world," he corrected quickly with a quick kiss on her chin, before checking Stu who was approaching. "Okay, let's do some exercises without doing anything too crazy please?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"And why can't I be crazy?"

"Because you're going to bend me into a pretzel later," he muttered quickly, and this seemed to draw out a satisfied smile.

The moment the large black lens appeared next to them, Jessica thankfully turned into business mode and grabbed the handles of the lat machine, pulling them down. He tried not to think about how swollen and sexy her biceps looked whilst flexing.

"Hold."

Dom grabbing them, making sure to avoid looking at the camera.

'Don't forget content....'

He put on his snarky 'Dizzy Dom' voice, one which felt increasingly less like himself in recent weeks.

Acting 101.

"So.... gonna put me through my paces PT Jess?"

He felt the legs either side of his tighten threateningly, and his heart beat faster.

"Pull."

He did.

The bar didn't budge an inch. It felt like he was trying to pull down the ceiling.

She snorted.

"You trying?"

"I am... trying..." he muttered, flexing his meagre muscles whilst growing steadily more annoyed as the camera zoomed in on his expression.

Dom tried with all his might, almost lifting himself off the floor before dropping back down.

"... sorry I'm... not related to any gorillas!" he heaved after his arms dropped to his sides.

"Shut up, arms back up," she snapped, slapping a hand against his ass.

*Smack*

Dom whimpered, then tried to play for a laugh by glancing at the camera.

"OOF.... I....I think she likes me!"

A low growl from behind made him shiver.

'Crap... I better not push my luck....'

He put his hands back on the bar, and felt two large fists wrap around his.

"Pull."

He pulled, and felt incredible pressure from Jessica's hands.

The bar came down easily, and they continued to do twelve repetitions, Jessica making it look effortless. It made his insides queasy feeling just how much stronger she was than him, whilst also adding to the giddiness at the thought of being wrapped up by her.

'She could fuck me whenever she wants, and I wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it.....'

His eyes widened as he felt heat rush south, the camera lens still rotating around them.

"Hey, maybe switch to one of the others," Dom muttered to Stu after a few moments, "there's a lot to cover."

"Sure.... hey, don't forget to turn your camera on."

"Yeah... yeah..."

Dom slowly brought his forgotten camera out and attached it to the side of the machine, facing them as Stu wandered off.

The moment he sat back down between her legs with the red light flashing, Jessica reached down and gently cupped his balls.

"Mmmn... are you hiding something from me?" her hot breath murmured into his ear.

"Stop it," he giggled, checking nervously that no cameras other than his own were still around whilst his nutsack was being massaged.

"Or what," she murmured back, squeezing him so he was almost struggling to breathe, her hand tightening on his package.

"NNNh!"

He took a few seconds to compose himself.

"If you don't s-stop... I won't jerk you off....."

He reached back behind his ass and began to rub where her dick should have been, finding smoothness.

"What, looking for something?" she teased.

"Hmph... your dick, obviously," he whispered, taking his hands away.

"Ha.... Wait."

Jessica reached down and rustled for something.

"Now."

When he brought his hands back, they found the familiar thick fleshy bar that Dom had grown accustomed to over the past week. He caressed it immediately, finding deep, soul-warming comfort in the aggressively taut tendons, the subtle pulsing between his fingers.

Gently, lovingly, he began to wank her off.

"Just play along... and I'll be your little bitch tonight," Dom said in his least masculine voice, all whispered girlishness, adding a little giggle at the end for extra effect.

Jessica moaned and rubbed his own crotch with a tighter grip, making him mewl at her hand covering his entire tented package easily.

"You better be a good boy.....Hnnn.."

"I'll be the best boy for Mama...."

Just as they were getting going, the dick beginning to throb harder with each tightening stroke that he applied to it, Dom glanced back and caught Stu's mirthful expression bobbing closer through the lines of equipment, camera cocked on his shoulder.

"Stop," Dom muttered quickly, reluctantly trying to push her cock back beneath her waistband and attempting to prize the hand clasping his junk. Jessica kept her hand rock solid, unbowed.

She even squeezed a little, making Dom's cheeks flush.

"So are you ashamed of me?"

"NO! No I'm... just we can't... on camera..."

"Why not," she grunted, a little less effeminately, into his ear, "you did before...."

"Mama," he whispered as the camera came within a few metres, snaking his hand back to brutally wank the shaft between her legs, "you're mine...... just help me get through this... after all, I am moving in soon.... then you can fuck me every day."

She managed a tight smile as her dick pulsed, her tone lustful and stilted as if she were struggling to contain herself.

"... Mnn... very well..."

"Thanks... Love you."

"Love you too."

The camera returned just as Dom managed to somehow wrestle the fleshy crowbar back into Jessica's yoga pants, and dickhead Dom mode was instantly activated.

"Now PT Jessica, what do I need to do?!?!?"

"It's simple."

She got up, and Dom's eyes bugged out as the huge bulge coming to rest across her left hip was displayed next to his face as she leant over and moved the key to a lighter weight.

Stu immediately noticed the yoga pants not-so-subtly containing a holstered baton and his eyebrows rose, tracking to make sure he got it in shot.

"This time, you try easier," said Jessica, her legs wide and proud.

Dom stared for a moment, swept away by the strength and beauty of this woman, before trying to instil some overly positive energy into his voice whilst pushing down rising levels of panic.

'Stu has footage of Jessica's crotch bulge next to me....'

"Ha, n-no problem!"

He tried to keep his expression eager and silly, pulling once more with muscles which felt almost pointless at this point.

They didn't budge.

"Um... can I get some help here woman?" he exclaimed loudly, puffing up his chest as he managed to lose himself in the 'Dizzy-Dom' persona for a moment, the lens swinging close to his face, "seems like you spent too much time in the kitchen!"

Jessica looked unimpressed.

"Oh, I'm sorry slut...."

She stood close and a sharp pain on the back of his head made him wince as she cuffed him. It deflated him immediately, and Stu's choked laugh caused Dom's cheeks to warm as Jessica took the pin from one of the heaviest weights, to one of the medium ones.

"... I forgot you were weak."

She came to stand next to him, and this time she stood with her crotch directly up to his face, to the point he could almost feel the heat coming off it, the pink yoga-pants stretched to breaking point by the iron bar.

'Look away... Don't stare at it.....'

He stared at it like a child staring at unopened candy.

Then the camera was there.

Dom felt his insides churning as the camera zoomed in on his pathetic expression, lips wet as he surveyed the proud estate of Jessica's veiny shaft throbbing through the pink yoga pants. She had taken his breath away in an instant, and now stood over him proudly, displaying her superiority... showing him his place.

His brain started working again far too late to save the situation.

"... Well I... I just..... maybe I just need the right trainer!"

She came and sat back down, and when she did, the iron bar was sitting against his lower back, wrapping him up and pulling his face close so he could smell the heavy perfume on her neck.

"Am I not the right trainer?"

The air stopped in his throat as she wrestled his face to hers, heart pounding as he was presented with the most kissable lips on the planet, golden skin that looked good enough to run his tongue across, eyes that searched his own and found his soul quivering and ready for submission.

His lips parted slightly, cradled in her arms.

"Uh....."

She brushed his hair back and kissed his forehead, smiling.

"You should remember who you speak to."

The handle was pushed into his hands, and Dom somehow managed to slow his spinning head as he grasped it, noticing the camera was still there beside them.

Stu was diligently recording them being intimate.

'Is this it? Am I telling everyone I'm a transsexual pornstar's boyfriend now?"

The camera was probably staring at the pink outline of a dick pressing against his lower back. Dom tried to keep his legs close, hoping Stu hadn't spotted his own erection poking meagrely against the inside of his pants.

"Pull," she commanded, hugging him tight to from behind, her arms clamped over his front like rollercoaster restraints.

He tried and put his whole weight into pulling back the handle, which obstinately refused to move.

"Um.... Could I... get the weights a little lower again," he asked, defeated.

She tittered.

"Ohhhh, of course, bitch."

Dom felt his insides shrivel as the unblinking eye of Stu's camera aimed straight at their faces.

"Jess stop," he muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

She gave an insolent look.

"Why?"

He whimpered and put on his bravest face, dredging up what was left of Dizzy-Dom.

"B-because this is TERRIBLE personal training! Honestly I-"

He made to stand up, but didn't even budge against her easy back-hold. The muscles squeezed tighter, and he let out the sound of a cowed dog as his lungs were constricted for a moment.

"I think someone needs to stay quiet and stop being naughty."

Jessica smirked at the camera as Stu watched, unable to contain his grin as Dom was kept firmly cowed, barely able to breathe let alone escape her clutches.

"Can... can we cut for a second?" Dom whimpered, wriggling in Jessica's grip as her hand snaked down to his belly, threatening to grab for his crotch.

Stu shrugged after a moment and finally brought the camera from his eye, regarding the pair with a snicker.

"Fine.... you sure you don't want this for content Dom?"

He almost managed to say it with a straight face, raising the camera to get a little more of Jessica's huge palm enclosing Dom's throbbing hardness..

"Piss off," Dom spat, wriggling, "go... record Benz or something."

Jessica decided to help his face flush by fully reached down and grabbed Dom's crotch.

"HNN!"

"Sure thing," Stu said, chuckling, waiting for a moment to enjoy Dom's squirming humiliation, before traipsing off.

The moment Stu stepped away, Jessica snaked a hand into Dom's hair, and violently pulled him back into a deep, tongue-fucking kiss, the kind that almost makes you choke as she groaned into his face, vibrating his head with the force of it.

"MMMMMHHhhhh!"

"Glmh-"

Dom let himself be mouth-raped, enjoying her tongue slapping his like a cowed pup, demanding to be sucked which he duly did with feeling, whimpering back into his mama, gripping tight to the hand across his belly. His other hand reached up to make sure she stayed in the kiss, finding a few wisps of hair at the back of her neck.

Stu quietly pointed his camera backwards as he retreated, zooming in on the lovers as their lips parted just long enough to see the two tongues sliding into each other's mouths before leaving with a snorted chuckle that neither participant heard.

Looks like Dom had no issues with a girl packing heat.

The two lovers delved into each other until they no longer cared about anything else around them.

They moaned and sucked, tickled and exchanged small notes of affection until Jessica's tongue had sated it's inquisitiveness for now, retreating from the edge of Dom's throat, a lurid wet noise signalling the suction ending.

*Shlurrp*

The pair took a few seconds, eyes closed, to enjoy the feeling of their wet lips parting.

"Mmuh.... I... That's really.. really nice but... can we just save all this for a bit later?" Dom panted.

"Why," she whispered back, the notes of a smile playing around her mouth.

"Because... Oh fuck just..... you can do whatever you want to me tonight! I'll ride you like a pony!" He pleaded, "please just play along for the cameras??"

"I will claim you tonight regardless.... now kiss me."

"Mama, not here," he urged.

She growled, slithering a hand up to grasp his neck, making Dom bleat.

"Perhaps you forgot that you are mine... No-one will come between me and my bitch, not for a single minute. Not for a single second," she snarled, Dom whimpering in her grip before she softened with that subtle smile reserved for only a chosen few. "Now, kiss me."

Dom leant back and quickly pushed his lips up to meet hers.

"Mmh."

They met gently, and Dom simply enjoyed the warm wetness of her lips, the way the gloss made their lips stick together as they finally broke it.

"Mmmh....."

Her covered tits were glorious cushions for him to lie back on.

'We really need to watch a movie together like this.'

He added it to his personal bucket list, far higher than he dared to admit to anybody other than his big bad Mama.

"Okay... now show me some exercises so we have some actual camera footag-"

She pulled his wrist back and down to feel her cock fully flopping out of her yoga pants once more, leaking onto the back of his shirt.

"Mama!" he swore, pressing himself back so no-one could see her erection fully out in the open, "Again?!!"

"We didn't finish."

Despite his protestations, his grip found her cock and squeezed hard, and a quick nibble of his ear had him swooning.

She did have a point... and Dom hated seeing Jessica un-fulfilled.

"Could you pleasure me...? Just a little?...."

"Mmh.... What if someone sees....."

"Who?..."

"Well, Stu, or Frankie, or Ben- nn!?"

A large hand grasped his hair and turned him like a puppet to observe Frankie on his back beneath the curvaceous blond woman from earlier, his legs wrapped around her waist. She was staring into his eyes... as her cock sank between his cheeks. The young man's eyes were bulging, and it was just possible to hear a low keening as she sank into his depths, exploring him. The woman looked half-crazed with lust, having to lick her lips to stop herself salivating over his face.

The two began to oscillate, and Dom felt his mouth water as the blond began punching her hips against his rear-end, slamming her cock into him.

Frankie began to shake, his eyes rolling up.

Dom knew he was done, and there would be no resurgence from this moment. He couldn't help staring; the sight of a boy being broken was captivating in a way that it is difficult to describe. Jess too enjoyed the moment, smirking as Frankie's fingers clawed on the blonde's back, the woman's cock becoming a blur as it disappeared repeatedly into his insides.

*Shlick-shlick-shlick*

"NnnNNnNnnNNN-"

"W-well... what about Stu?" Dom managed, his fingers tightening around her shaft which throbbed eagerly in his grip, goading him to feather up to the tip and rub his thumb over the pee-slit.

"MMMHhhh..."

She grunted with excitement, shoving her cock into his fist and half-masturbating herself as she rotated his head to Stu, who was aiming the camera at what looked like Benz naked from the waist down, hanging from a pull-up bar. His face was so flushed that it looked like he might burst a blood vessel as Jewell stood beneath him, her hands on his ass.

Dom's mouth dropped open as she opened her mouth wide, and slid a waggling tongue into Benz's asshole. The boy's face was a mask of total shock, blotchy red where he was experiencing a heated flush, wriggling and desperately uttering something Dom couldn't hear.

It seemed like he was quite occupied.

Further around the gym it appeared that every single one of the Rowdy Boyz and their crew was in some state of eager or reluctant coitus, Zalta and Jaz engaged in some rather unnecessary intimacy by the benches, Mark fully having sex with the young cutey who looked like she could have been getting fucked in her pussy, until Mark raised up and Dom could see the firm six-inch erection slapping against her belly, drooling cum as Mark eagerly fucked her ass, his flabby ass exposed to them as he un-athletically sank his hips repeatedly.

"How does Mark get to be the one doing the fucking... he's like the least athletic of all of us....!"

"Sometimes it's not what you have, it's how you use it," Jessica murmured.

Dom grinned and clutched her cock tight.

"Yeah... shame you've got no idea, huh?"

Her eyes locked onto him, seeming to glow devilishly in the harsh white lights above them.

"Careful boy...."

"Sorry mama, sorry," he replied quickly, placing a few delicate smooches on her chin, making her ripple.

"I guess seeing as....everyone's busy..."

His fingers began to work the shaft of Jessica's cock and little moans and shivers from the soft mountain at his back made his chest pound, wrist oscillating with even more gusto.