Fucked Ch. 04: Housemates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom began to feel trickles of cum over his fist as she squirted juices from her dick-slit.

'Why am I even bothering to fight it....'

Not a single reason came to his head why he shouldn't ride her dick.

When he looked up at her, a tiny smirk was on her face.

She knew he wanted it. Needed it even. She just wanted him to say the words.

"... okay fuck me," Dom murmured hurriedly, before standing up and placing his butt back into her. Jessica grabbed his hips and immediately lined her cock up with his asshole. It was already wet and slick with pre.

"Three..."

"Two."

"...One..."

They worked together to sink him down onto her, and Dom bleated as the thick, slavering shaft pushed up inside him, letting out a long, slow breath. He was beginning to get used to the feeling of a dick pushing into his ass, but it was a bad idea to go too fast, too early with someone as girthy as Jessica.

'Maybe we can just fuck before anyone else is lucid enough to know what's going on... I'm pretty much used to it now, right?'

Dom whimpered, and pushed.

It felt like he was barely getting anywhere, once again reminded just how girthy and masculine Jessica's appendage was compared to his own.

'To think I used to fuck women with my dick...'

Now it was already getting hard despite the discomfort of having a widely distended anus.

He glanced around, hoping no-one spotted him sitting halfway down a donkey dick.

'All busy...'

He clenched his jaw, and sank lower.

Pain.

Seven inches.

Pleasure.

Eight inches.

"FFffuuh....."

Her hips greeted him with warmth and hard muscles and bone under a light layer of fat.

The first thing his body did was seize up, then his limbs started trembling as zips of pleasure came to him quicker than the first few times.

Now he just had to look like he wasn't getting fucked in the ass.

'I'm being anally fucked again....'

As he began to ride gently, he realised that this was his life now. A life with him and Jessica, getting buttfucked every week. Maybe every day.....

'Forever.'

Suddenly his imagination took over, and he was wearing a suit, and Jessica was glowing in a beautiful wedding dress.... and she was ploughing him into the bed as she knelt over him, grinning.

The thought was delicious and so humiliating at the same moment that he couldn't believe he was dreaming of such a notion.. Then her squeezing of his hips and warm breath on the back of his neck brought out of his thoughts and back into her embrace.

"Do you want me?" she cooed into his ear.

"M-more than anything," he managed, struggling to get his words straight with something stretching his anal rim so wide.

He leaned back, turned his head up and brought her head down into another kiss, Jessica turning savage and moaning as Dom pushed his tongue in first and tried his best to take control whilst cinching his butthole as hard as possible midway up her shaft, still trying to oscillate up and down despite his neck being at an awkward angle.

He rode her in a slutty lap dance, wiggling his ass to the side to enjoy the various places the cock could reach within him, marvelling at its ability to unlock new sensations.

"Hnnn!"

"Glnhh...."

"Hn-hn-hn!"

He broke the kiss and glanced briefly around him, hoping that no-one was seeing him oscillate subtly on her lap. Still, no-one seemed to care.

Duppie was going for round two, this time in a sweaty, uncompromising missionary position with Pasha digging her forehead into his. The blond was doing worse to Frankie, pounding him from behind in a way that was about as un-loving as possible, his eyes round and lips drooling as she found what must have been his prostate and murdered it in cold blood with her stallion cock-mace, her expression that of a rabid dog with a rabbit in its mouth.

Dom brought his attention back, breathed long and slow... and gently unseated himself, before reseating again on the odiously invasive chair made of Jessica's flesh and blood.

An inch out, and inch in.

*Throb*

A wet "MMphh," spilled from his lips before he could control himself.

"M.. s-sorry," he managed, sealing his lips tight.

"Don't... you should moan for mama," she growled.

Her cock found his special place again.

"MmmhH!"

Before he knew it, Dom was riding up and down the full length of her shaft, his balls bouncing off of Jess's steaming babymakers just waiting for a chance to inseminate him.

As he hilted, sitting down heavily on her lap, a small ball of wet heat spread beneath his belly button.

"Fuck," he gasped, feeling a burst of pleasure in his stomach.

He managed a quick look around at the devastation in the gym.

Pasha had Duppie's legs in the air and was making them spasm as he launched his seed into the air and over his own face. Frankie was crying with the blonde's fingers in his mouth like a harness, tears of humiliation and ecstasy rolling down the woman's knuckles as she dogged him like a bitch, fucking the cum out of him as his rock-hard dick painted lines across the floor beneath him.

"This is crazy," Dom panted.

'We're all getting fucked in front of everyone... and I'm in a good position compared to the rest!'

She snorted.

"We can stop if you want."

"Shut up," he grunted, forcing his ass backwards, making Jessica titter and then whimper in response, her fingers clinging tighter to him.

Nothing was going to stop him getting his Mama's deep dicking now.

Electricity began zipping to the tips of his toes and fingers, making it difficult to fully control himself bouncing up and down as the gentle *plap-plap-plap* of their hips became a little harder.

Jessica growled into his ear.

"Use the bar."

He reached up and grabbed hold... and pulled himself up to the head of her cock.

"Hn-"

"Not too far," she hissed, pulling him slowly back to the hilt, the dick sliding right back up inside to the special place. Dom's arms shook, something that had little to do with the exertion of exercise as he pulled himself up again, helped by Jessica's hands moving his frame easily up.

The hands brought him down again.

*Plap*

He began to do a series of self-rape strokes that would have shamed the nastiest whore in the city as Jessica helped by lifting him up to the point he wasn't even using his feet any more, strong hands snaking underneath to grasp his thighs.

*PLAP-PLAP-PLAP*

"MMnnHuhh......."

He tried his best to seal his lips, but a low whimpering was emerging from deep within him as his hands slipped from the bar and his legs were raised into the air, his feet now above his head.

Jessica rippled.

Dom realised that he now had zero control. He was on the Jessica Deluxe Roller-coaster, and the only way off was up and down until she said so.

Jessica began to bounce her bitch on her lap whilst letting out a loud, ugly moan that hurt Dom's ears as his ass was sheathed over her womanhood at a faster rate.

*SHLCHLUP-SCHLAP-SCHLUAP-*

"NNnnn.. NNNNNNN...MMMnn....."

A few minutes of him lost in her ploughing of his insides had his legs shaking.

Dom mewled and brought his arms back to touch whatever he could, give eager comfort to the woman pleasuring him just how he liked.

Now they were just clutching each other, his ass butting back into her with eagerness, sweat on both their foreheads as his head rolled back into her breasts, and it felt like they were one sweating, heaving animal as her cock ploughed him with consistent, steady strokes like an oar breaking through the water, slamming in and then stimulating heavily all the way out.

The charade of remaining quiet began to fall apart as Dom lost track of his senses.

"Mmnuh-Hhu-uHH-"

The whimpers grew louder, his lips unable to contain the growing lust within as Jessica ruined him, taking control and fucking him like the whore he needed to be.

The moment the performance truly crescendoed was when Dom bent forwards and grabbed the metal struts on the front of the machine, using them to drive his cheeks back around Jessica's jutting erection, sheathing it fully within him in more of a doggystyle position.

Jessica responded eagerly by rising up from the seat, bringing Dom into a bent over 'fuck-me-daddy' pose, his feet on the floor and legs almost straight, back subtly arched for the perfect receiving of a man's penis....Thankfully it wasn't a man who slid their dick into his waiting hole, as the large caramel-skinned woman grunted over him, back in her happy place of total dominion over her boy's body and soul.

*PLAP-PLAP-PLAP*

Dom didn't know if the others were watching, but he didn't care. It was too good.

She was too good.

The sound of her balls slapping his ass became odiously loud, deliciously emasculating despite the light sting on his grapes as he felt a real cock and balls being deployed in battle, Jessica using her whole body to ram him hard to the point he was having to use all his strength just to push back and keep himself upright... A tricky task, when it causes your prostate to get hit even harder.

"UUUHGhhn-...Ughhhh....!!"

Dom began letting out full sex noises now, throwing himself back into a rear-end ransacking as the heavy beats coming from speakers around them were drowned out by his orgasmic cries. Jessica's harmonising moans were not far behind, far more masculine and gruff with her belly-grunts, seizing him by the hips and rag-dolling him to the point he was almost a blur.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"UUGHN-GUHn-UHGHn-guhg-UHGN-"

"HUN, HUN, HUN, HHUn-"

Dom trembled as the bliss of cock-taking heaven beckoned, and completely gave himself over to it, letting Jessica take him somewhere special, fists clenched onto the cold steel as flecks of her sweat began dripping onto his back.

It hit in a moment of pure bliss. Her strokes became stilted and unsteady, Dom's muscles seizing up.

"Give it to me Mama," Dom drooled, about to enter the pearly gates.

Jessica's womanhood throbbed like it had just prepared the biggest load of their lives.

"YYEEAaahhh biiiitch-.....HHN-"

Jessica moaned, a deep bellyful sound that forewarned Dom of his impending insemination before the dick in his abdomen pulsed like an alien vessel.... and a tonne of wet lava entered his anus, dousing his insides like an overflowing beer-glass with warm ejaculate.

They trembled as one, a house of cards falling to pieces as Dom's knees shook, barely able to hold himself upright as his lover's claws dug into his hips, feeling the dick pulse against his anal walls again, and again, and again, each time releasing a stream of hot seed that made him flush, sweat covering every inch of his skin.

Jessica gurned and groaned to the ceiling, lost in the feeling of Dom's tight ass coaxing her seed from her balls, giving a few measly pumps of her hips to expend the last of her orgasm in his body.

Dom was backing himself up like he wanted to be ground against, sheathing himself even as his legs threatened to give way. The feeling of her heat swilling inside him was odious and yet so beautiful that he let out a whimpering sigh of delight to himself, his hand coming to his slightly swollen stomach where, for a moment, it felt like Jessica had truly impregnated him.

"NNN! HNNNN!"

"GGRUhhhh...hmmn-hmmn-mmn-!"

Jessica grimaced and sighed as she watched a final, pretty spasm of Dom's hips taking place, his sweat covered ass scrunched tight to the base of her cock, and then his head lolled, spent.

She pulled him back, heaving in oxygen to bring some energy back to her body, and they fell as one back onto the seat, covered in sweat, Dom's legs still shaking, and a firm smell of cum began to drift into their nostrils to mix with the tangy scents of their bodies.

"Well... think we got a bit excited..." panted Dom, trying to regain his breath. He didn't bother summoning the energy to look around, knowing that when he did, he would probably have to put a brave face on the deepest humiliations of his life.

Jessica said nothing, content with the natural order of things. Her bitch on her dick. Nothing else mattered.

"I guess the secret is out?" he managed after a few moments.

"I don't think so."

"Huh?"

They looked around, and Dom's mouth fell open.

No eyes were on them. No judging glances. No disgusted lip curls.

Dom felt like he was going to start hyperventilating as he looked around at the carnage taking place around them, his ears adjusting to the fact that the air was laden with heavy moans and fitful whimpers.

The cloying smell of cum and sweat mixed together in the air, creating an eyewatering tang.

The Rowdy Boyz were in trouble.