All Comments on 'Fucking Away a Friendship? Ch. 02'

by Forever Lucid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I dont know whose confession this is, but you

are really dragging out some stuff. This one chapter could have at least been cut in half and it isnt even a chapter just a setting. To be lucid one needs to see the light, so far you have a guy who is a supposed saint with women, and a perv that have virtually lived with him for years get vicarious sex from him and he didnt know it. Get real this is all junior high stuff and I dont mean the content. Why doesnt Drew come out of the closet and say he wants sex with him and let the friendship die a sudden death. But then the hero of ths story could be a closet gay to huh? The wife is a total slut so no need to get into that, Cheryl was a pawn used by the couple. So be it. No one expects a gym trainer to be very smart anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liking it a lot!

Dude, if you're a dude, I like this a lot. Take as much damn time as you want. You could've gone right into the whole wife fucking episode, but we would not have known why it happened. I love stories that have depth. Drew is my favorite character so far, simply because he has shown he has issues that he has actually thought about. He wondered if he was straight or not. He questioned his feelings toward Maxwell. I'm sure he's not the only person who has ever done that. Looking forward to the sex now!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Honor

I feel for Maxwell. It is called honor, a code above gain. To do the right thing even if you lose. Maxwell has honor, he knows that what his friend wants is not honorable. I hope he keeps the faith Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First you are trying to ruin a good man, second

you are dragging this story out................. Or do you just think slowly?

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Ah can we get ch 3 please!

The chapter where he possible gets Malia. hmm. Also it seems let the tittle be like a self fullfilling prophesy where Malia falls in love with Max too well and leave Drew for him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Strange

Luckily he kept his standards and didn't participate. I glad the story ended. How do you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing

After the promise shown in Chapter 1. This ended right in the middle of a story Drew was telling to illustrate a point. Never did get around to the Malia and whatever she wants to happen. I am guessing Drew saw the same lust for Maxwell in her eyes as well, and wants to see that consummated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a wasted page

1*

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

strange but possible

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 6 years ago
2stars - wasted a good start in Ch 1

Starting positive the plot overall is good with great potential drama and the sexual tension from Ch 1 was really promising.

So disappointed after how well Maxwell and Malia were written and then Drew is 13 emotionally. It was painful to wade through this chapter. With so much crap I just knew there would be a pony if I kept digging but no there was only crap.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just more of the same old horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForever Lucid@Forever Lucid
26 Followers
I'm just a person living the life I love and loving the life I'm living.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES