Fucking French Boys Pt. 04

Story Info
Thomas gives Henry a blowjob and Henry fucks him.
900 words
4.5
4.6k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas~" Henry purred, pressing Thomas between his body and the counter. He ran his hand down Thomas's waist, feeling the stiff fabric of his new dress, a gift for becoming Henry's sub/sugar baby. It was Barbie-pink, with a built-in corset to pinch his waist, and a pair of matching stiletto boots.

"Monsieur Henry," he said, busy with scrubbing the dishes. Henry lifted his skirt and Thomas paused.

"Did I say stop, princess?" He gave Thomas a pinch on the back of his thighs and he squeaked, quickly resuming his scrubbing. Henry squeezed his plump ass and Thomas giggled. "Are you wearing panties, baby?"

"No, Monsieur." Henry reached down and ran a finger across Thomas's clit, all the way up to his plugged asshole. Thomas dropped a plate into the soapy water.

"What do we say, princess?"

"P-Please, Monsieur?" Thomas breathed. "Please, may I take your cock?"

"On your knees, princess." Thomas turned and dropped to his knees, using his teeth to unzip Henry's pants. "Eager, are we?"

"Please?" Thomas looked up at him, lips parted and eyes darkened with lust. Henry slid his pants down and Thomas softly moaned, staring at Henry's cock. Henry didn't know what he saw that was so appealing; his cock was as average as could be.

"Well, princess?" Thomas licked a drop of precum from the tip, then began to lick around his cock until it was almost fully hard. Thomas took the entire thing into his mouth, his nose against Henry's navel. "Goddamn. Where do they teach you this shit?"

"Mm~" Thomas moaned around his cock and Henry grunted, trying to resist the urge to cum. He grabbed a fistful of Thomas's hair and began to face-fuck him. Thomas licked and slobbered all over his cock until Henry dragged him off. He squealed as Henry used his hair to pull him to his feet. Henry wasn't much of a sadist, but that squeal was magical.

"Bedroom, princess." Thomas was still dazed and drooling, giggling like an airhead. Henry smiled and ran his fingers through his soft curls, massaging the sore spots on his scalp. "I gave you an order, princess. You gonna follow it?"

"Hm?" Henry gave him a light smack on the cheek and he blinked, coming back to reality.

"Bedroom. Now." Thomas beamed and ran to the bedroom, heels clicking. Henry chuckled and went after him, taking off his shirt. Thomas was trying to wiggle out of his tight dress, but he paused as Henry entered the room.

"Monsieur." He curtsied and Henry grabbed him, gently shoving him onto the bed. He rolled to all fours, his ass on proud display. Henry removed the plug from his hole and he gasped.

"Beg for me, princess." Thomas's pussy was already dripping. He began to plead as Henry put the condom on.

"Monsieur, please~! I need your cock!" Thomas began to babble in French, moaning and wiggling his hips enticingly.

"Alright, princess." Henry grabbed his hips and slowly slid his cock into Thomas's tight asshole. Thomas moaned and gripped the bedsheets, his breath hitching. "Can you breathe?"

"More~"

"I don't have any more," Henry chuckled. Thomas harrumphed and Henry pinched his butt. "Quit pouting and enjoy it, baby."

He spread Thomas's legs and began to slowly thrust his hips. Thomas squished his arm under his body, massaging his clit. Thomas bucked his hips and moaned. Henry grunted and began thrusting harder.

"Monsieur~ Oh, Henry~!" Thomas shook, his hole clenching as he orgasmed. Henry groaned and gave a final thrust, cumming into the condom. He pulled out, watching Thomas wind down from his orgasm.

"Good boy." He massaged Thomas's soft ass, smiling. Thomas rolled over, his expression hazy with lust. His lipstick was smeared across his face and his hair was a mess. "Come on, princess. Let's get you cleaned up."

"Mm..." Thomas lifted his arms and Henry chuckled, scooping him up. He helped Thomas onto the toilet while he started the bath. "Monsieur..."

"Yes, princess?"

"Will you wash with me? Beautiful please?" He batted his eyelashes.

"It's pretty please," Henry chuckled. He kissed Thomas. "And yes, I'll join you."

Their bath was relaxing. They cuddled together in the warm, bubbly water until Thomas was almost asleep. Henry had to lure him out with the promise of food. Thomas dressed in a sheer robe, a thong, and a pair of simple heels.

"Come on, princess." Henry pulled him out to the kitchen, lifting him onto the kitchen counter. "What are you craving?"

"I can not get it in America."

"What is it?"

"A good pastry!" Thomas pouted and Henry chuckled.

"Tell you what, one of these days, I'll buy plane tickets to Paris and you can eat all the pastries you want."

"No. Not Paris." His eyes lit up. "I will take you to my home!"

"Yeah?" Henry chuckled. Thomas went on an excited rant in French, his eyes shining. Henry just stared at him, drinking in this moment.

"Oh, Monsieur..." Thomas sighed. He slid off the counter and pressed himself into Henry's body. "I never want to leave your side."

"I'd be fine with that." Henry kissed the top of his head. "You can stay here forever. Clean, cook... entertain."

"Entertain you? Or others?" Thomas giggled and began to sway side-to-side. "Dance with me, Monsieur."

"God, you fucking French boys..." Henry took Thomas's waist and they slow-danced together in the middle of the kitchen.