Fucking French Boys Pt. 05

Story Info
Thomas is tied up.
1.1k words
4.24
3.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas," Henry called, walking into the kitchen.

"Oui, Monsieur?" He poked his head out from the pantry. Henry had given him free rein to organize the pantry as he saw fit. "How may I help you?"

"I have a present for you."

"Ooh!" He trotted out of the pantry, flouncing his pretty maid dress. Henry handed him a gift bag and he eagerly tore into it. He pulled out a pair of red, platform heels. "Oh, Monsieur! They are beautiful!"

"You like them?"

"Oui! I will put them on right now!" He plopped down on the floor and switched his shoes. Henry chuckled and watched as he pushed himself back onto his feet. He stood even taller in his new shoes, his eyes almost even with Henry's lips.

"Gorgeous," Henry said, admiring the shoes. He held out his hand. "Come on, princess. I need to play with you."

"But... le garde-manger," Thomas feebly protested.

"You can finish the pantry later." Henry kissed him and Thomas obediently followed him to the bedroom. Henry shut the door and slowly advanced on Thomas. Thomas squeaked as he fell onto the bed. "See? Gorgeous."

"Monsieur..." Thomas bashfully giggled. Henry chuckled and neatly rolled up the sleeves of his black dress shirt. Thomas blushed, staring at him. Sure, he was older, but he was strong and dominating and oh, so sexy.

"Would you like to get tied up? As payment for your shoes?"

"Tied up? Oui, Monsieur! I would love that!" Henry smiled and went to his toy chest. Thomas slipped out of his dress, neatly folding it and placing it on the floor. He sat on the edge of the bed, his hands in his lap and his ankles crossed elegantly. Henry came back with a coil of rope and what looked like a collar.

"Now, this is a ball gag," he explained. "It'll keep you from talking. Got it?"

"Mhmm."

"Are you okay with wearing it?"

"Oui!"

"Alright. I'm going to put this on last. I want you to be able to communicate while I'm tying you up." Thomas nodded. "Lay down, baby."

He laid in the center of the bed, propping his head up with a couple of fluffy pillows. Henry used a pretty, red rope to tie his hands to the bedposts. His legs were spread and tied to the bed, and he softly gasped as the air hit his exposed pussy.

"Comfortable?" Henry asked as he finished tying the final knot. "The ropes aren't too tight?"

"Tighter?" Thomas smiled mischievously.

"If I go tighter, you're gonna lose a hand, princess." Henry chuckled and admired Thomas's vulnerable body. He was getting hard. He remembered the ball gag and strapped it around Thomas's head. "If you need something, snap your fingers. Or something."

"Oui, Monsieur," Thomas mumbled. Henry smiled and stepped away from the bed. He took off his belt, carefully folding it and placing it in the dresser. He unbuttoned his shirt, glancing occasionally at Thomas, who was drooling and wide-eyed.

"Mm?" he mumbled pleadingly. Henry bit back a smile.

"Be patient, princess." He loved this game, undressing as slowly as he could until his subs were begging. He teased Thomas with every new inch of bare skin. And Thomas did nothing but stare at Henry like he was a god.

"Mm?" Thomas snapped his fingers twice and Henry paused in the middle of pulling off his shirt. He walked over and took off the gag. Thomas softly groaned and worked out his jaw.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I should've known you'd need more breaks," he said.

"It is alright, Monsieur." Henry gently caressed his jaw and he smiled softly. "Will you keep going? I am... what is the word?"

"I don't know what the word is," Henry teased. Thomas stuck out his tongue and giggled. "Are you enjoying the show?"

"Oui!" he said excitedly. "Enjoying very much."

"Alright." He ruffled Thomas's hair and went back to the foot of the bed.

"Monsieur, what about the- the thing?"

"What thing?" He looked at the ball gag in his hand. "Oh. We won't worry about that anymore tonight. We'll work on gag training later."

"Oui, Monsieur." He tossed the gag aside and went back to his achingly-slow striptease. He dropped his shirt and Thomas let out a shuddering breath. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, revealing the tent in his boxer shorts.

"See what you do to me, baby?"

"Uh-huh," Thomas breathed, barely aware of anything that wasn't Henry's cock. Henry chuckled and took off his shorts. He climbed onto the bed, hovering over Thomas. "Monsieur~"

"Beg."

"Please, Monsieur," Thomas said breathily. "Please, I need your cock in me. I need you to make me cum. I need you. Je vous manque. S'il vous plaît! Je vous en prie!"

"Okay, okay," Henry laughed, putting on a condom. Thomas panted, his eyes half-closed and lips parted. "God, I need to learn some fucking French."

"Monsieur!" Thomas whined. He chuckled and slowly thrust his cock into Thomas's pussy. He moaned and pulled on the restraints. "Oh, Monsieur~ Oh~!"

He began to babble in French and Henry chuckled, kissing his neck as he slowly fucked him. Thomas tried to buck his hips to speed up, so Henry retaliated by not moving entirely.

"No. No, Monsieur." Thomas pouted and pleaded with the most pitiful eyes Henry had ever seen. "Please, I will be good. Please fuck me."

"Alright. Talk French and I'll consider it." Thomas began to speak in a breathy voice, his accent even heavier than usual as he whined and pleaded in French. Henry slowly started to increase his pace, listening as Thomas moaned and whimpered.

"Fuck, princess. Goddamn!" He hammered Thomas's pussy and he began to whine, pulling futilely on the ropes. Henry came into the condom and Thomas kept bucking his hips, gasping. He came after Henry pulled out, cum dribbling onto the bedsheets.

"Oh... Oh, Monsieur~" he panted.

"Good boy." Henry kissed him, then started to untie the ropes. "What were you saying?"

"Qu'elle?"

"Your French... what were you saying?" Thomas turned beet-red. "Don't be ashamed, princess."

"I- I was talking about cleaning," he mumbled sheepishly/ "About my chores."

Henry laughed uproariously as Thomas hid his face behind his arm. It took Henry almost a full minute to regain his composure enough to finish untying him. As soon as he was done, Thomas rolled over and pressed his blushing face into the pillow.

"Aw, princess, don't be upset," Henry chuckled, patting his ass.

"I am sorry, Monsieur."

"No, don't be. I think it's adorable." He pulled Thomas into his lap. "My silly, little, French boy."

"I am not so little." Thomas pouted. Henry raised his eyebrows and he giggled. He hopped off the bed, his heels making a loud clack against the floor. "I must finish the pantry."

"No, no, get back here--" But Thomas had already sprinted out of the room. Henry chuckled again, realizing that he hadn't remembered to put his dress back on. He considered the possibility of fucking in the pantry--it was large enough and Thomas wouldn't say no--but he opted to stay in bed and work off his laptop.