Fucking French Boys Pt. 07

Story Info
A guest comes to visit.
3.4k words
4.13
3.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry roughly kissed Thomas, pressing him against the wall. Thomas moaned and panted, his hands grasping aimlessly at Henry's shirt.

"You're going to behave tonight, princess," Henry purred in his ear. Thomas's eyelashes fluttered as he started kissing his neck. "Be a good servant and I might reward you."

"Oui, Monsieur," Thomas breathed. His breath hitched as Henry kissed the sweet spot on his neck.

"There's a uniform waiting on the bed for you."

"Ooh! Exciting!" Thomas skipped away and Henry chuckled to himself. Thomas quietly shut the bedroom door and admired the outfit that Henry had laid out on the bed. The first thing he saw was the boots, black thigh-highs with incredibly high, needle-thin heels.

But first, Henry had laid out a small assortment of toys. There was a small butt plug, a ring gag, and a large strap-on dildo. Thomas found that strange; Henry never allowed him to top.

"Thomas." Henry knocked on the door. "Put on the plug and put the ring gag around your neck."

"Oui, Monsieur." He stripped out of his clothes and put the toys on. There was a white, lace, padded bra on the bed, but no panties. Thomas shrugged and put on the bra, which made his small breasts look slightly larger.

Thomas's favorite dress was also laying on the bed, a black, velvet maid dress with a petticoat to fluff out the skirt. He slipped it on, sighing happily as he smoothed out the skirt. He picked up the boots and slowly slid them up his legs. They were so tight and stiff that he could hardly bend his legs. He carefully got up from the bed and walked to the mirror.

"Oh..." he sighed, looking at himself. He looked like an absolute wet dream in his slutty outfit with hickeys all over his neck. Whoever their guest was, there was no way they'd keep their eyes off him. He walked out to the kitchen, where Henry was setting up a tray of drinks. "Oh, Monsieur~!"

"Yes, Thomas?"

"How do I look?" He posed as Henry turned around.

"You're lucky we have guests coming over," Henry said, turning back to the drink tray. "You'd be cumming before you could even start begging."

Thomas giggled and blushed. Henry held out an arm and Thomas ran to him. Henry kissed the top of his head and lifted his skirt. He ran his finger over Thomas's plugged ass, nodding in approval.

"Good boy. Now, your rules for this evening..." Thomas stepped back, looking up eagerly. Henry ticked each rule on his fingers. "Your job is to show our guest what an obedient submissive you are. You will greet our guests the same way you would greet me. If you are asked to do something, you will do it quickly and without question. You must ask my permission if you are given a sexual request, but otherwise, I expect you to obey. You may not sit down unless our guest gives you permission. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will make sure that everyone has something to eat and drink."

"Pardon, Monsieur," Thomas squeaked.

"What?"

"I, just, there is so much information. And my English is slow." Henry chuckled and gently kissed him. "So... I am just a servant?"

"Yes. If you need help remembering your rules, you're allowed to ask me."

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas pecked his cheek as the doorbell rang.

"Go get it." Thomas curtsied and trotted away to welcome their guest. He opened the door, beaming. A woman was standing on the porch and a large man was standing behind her.

"Bonsoir, Monsieur and Mademoiselle!" he chirped. The woman eyed him hungrily.

"Well, hello, pretty thing," she purred. She stepped into the house, looking down at him. She was only a few inches taller than him, but she would've been taller were he not wearing heels.

"May I take your coat, Madame?"

"Well, I don't have a coat, but you can put my purse on the table over there."

"Oui, Madame."

"Now, I have a complaint to make. Where's your Master?"

"Jesus, Dee," Henry sighed, crossing the living room. "What complaint could you possibly have already?"

"Oh, only that it's a crime this sweet, little plaything belongs to you and not me."

"I think you'll live. I see you brought a plus-one." Dee dragged the large man into the house and Thomas saw that he was wearing a leash.

"This is Slave. He's been extra naughty lately and I thought you might have some ideas on how to punish him. I know you're so creative like that." Dee brushed a finger over Henry's lips and he took her hand, lightly kissing her wrist. Thomas set Dee's purse down and fumed as he walked to the kitchen.

"Well, make yourselves comfortable," Henry said. Thomas busied himself with making dinner, trying to drown out Dee's laughter. He hated her already. Why would Henry kiss her hand like that? That wasn't something Americans did.

"Oh, maid boy!" Dee called. Thomas put on a smile and walked out to the living room. Dee's Slave was on all fours, acting as a footrest for her as she lounged in her chair. Henry was in the opposite chair, one foot kicked up on the coffee table.

"Oui, Madame?" Thomas hung over Henry's shoulders, planting a kiss on his temple.

"Are you any good at making cocktails?"

"Quelle?" Thomas blushed.

"Get the drink tray," Henry whispered.

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas went to the kitchen and picked up the tray of drinks. It was heavy, but he was good at balancing. He went back to the living room and set the tray on the coffee table.

"Oh, you know me so well, Henry," Dee giggled, picking a glass off the tray. Thomas scowled and heard Henry quietly chuckling.

"You're not jealous, are you, princess?" he asked. Thomas looked at him, blushing.

"Aw, he is!" Dee laughed. "Don't worry, darling, I'm not gonna steal your Master."

"I am sorry, Madame." Thomas bowed his head, embarrassed. "I did not mean to--"

"Thomas, food," Henry said. He squeaked and ran to the kitchen as the oven started beeping. He checked the food in the oven and added another minute to the timer. He heard Henry and Dee chatting in the living room and sighed. He hadn't meant to get so jealous.

"Slave, go see if Thomas needs help in the kitchen," Dee said. She and Henry were sitting down at the dining table. Thomas turned around and yelped as Dee's Slave towered over him.

"May I help you?" Slave rumbled. Thomas shook his head, pressing himself against the counter. He didn't understand how such a big, strong man could be a submissive like Thomas. After all, weren't subs supposed to be meek and pretty?

"N-No, thank you, Monsieur."

"Call me Slave."

"Slave, get your ass over here. You're scaring the poor thing." Slave walked away and Thomas took a deep breath. Henry walked into the kitchen and started digging through the cabinets.

"May I help you find something, Monsieur Henry?"

"Nope, I got it." The oven beeped and Thomas put his oven mitts on. He pulled the hot tray out of the oven and set it on the stovetop. He felt Henry grab his waist and smiled. "Are you alright, princess?"

"Mhmm." Thomas sank back in his arms and Henry started swaying side-to-side.

"When you're done serving food, you can get some for yourself and sit at the table with us."

"Oui, Monsieur." Henry let go of him and went back to the dining room. Thomas neatly arranged the food on two plates for Henry and Dee, then carefully set the plates on the table.

"Absolutely perfect presentation," Dee said. "This looks spectacular."

"Merci, Madame. May I get anything else?"

"Get a glass of water for both of us," Henry said.

"Oh, and put some food into Slave's dish." Dee handed Thomas a dog bowl and he looked at it in confusion. "Don't worry about it being pretty."

"Erm... oui?" Thomas turned and went back to the kitchen, still confused. He carefully put a scoop of food into the dog dish, then poured two glasses of water. He balanced everything in his arms as he took it back to the table.

"Oh, thank you, dear," Dee cooed as he set the water glasses down. He bent over and placed the dog dish on the floor.

"You can get your own food now," Henry said, taking a bite of his own.

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas skipped away to get his plate.

"Mm!" Dee moaned. "Jesus, Henry. Since when did you become a cook?"

"I told you, it's Thomas. He's making me fat."

"No, Monsieur, I would never!" Thomas gasped. Dee laughed.

"My compliments to the chef," she said kindly.

"Merci, Madame." The table was quiet as everyone ate.

"So... Henry?" Dee asked.

"Hm?"

"What do you think we should do with my Slave? He still needs to be punished, after all."

"Well, based on his terrible behavior, I think a little obedience training is in order."

"You know, I think you're right. And I think Frenchy, here, would make a nice assistant for our demonstration." Thomas paused mid-chew, looking up at Dee. "If he consents, of course."

"Demonstration?" Thomas squeaked.

"True..." Henry mused. "He could use a little review on how to behave."

"Monsieur, I am very well-behaved!" Thomas gasped, batting his eyelashes. He smiled mischievously. "But I would not mind a little training."

"Well, there you go, Dee. He's all yours."

"Mine? Oh, how lucky I am!" Dee patted her knee. "Come sit with me, Frenchy."

"You can call me princess," Thomas giggled, sliding onto her lap.

"Well..." Dee lightly squeezed his face. "In that case, you can call me Mistress."

"Mistress..." Thomas dragged the word out, dramatizing his thick, French accent. He made a face. "No."

"No?"

"It is too American for me!"

"Is that so, princess?" He giggled as she pinched his butt. "Then what would you like to call me?"

"Madame."

"Hmm... I'll allow it. Only because you're so damn cute."

"That is what Monsieur says, too," Thomas giggled. He looked over at Henry, who was watching the pair with an amused expression.

"So, princess..."

"Oui, Madame?" Dee suddenly cackled and Thomas flinched.

"My God, Henry! How do you even manage to control yourself around Frenchy, here?"

"You should see him bent over." Henry smirked and gave Thomas a small wink. He blushed. "Pay attention to Dee."

"Oui, Monsieur." Thomas looked expectantly at Dee.

"Would you do me a huge favor, princess?" Dee asked. Thomas nodded, smiling. "Go to your playroom and grab a whip and a pair of handcuffs. Put them on the bed, then kneel at the door."

"Oui, Madame."

"Thank you, sweetie." She patted his skirt and he skipped off to the bedroom. He got out everything that Dee had asked for, including a flogger and a paddle. Henry always said one could never have too many whipping implements. He arranged them neatly on the bed, his maid instincts kicking in. He tried to kneel on the floor but couldn't in his boots, so he quickly pulled them off and threw them to the side. He fell to his knees just as the bedroom door opened.

"Well, well..." Dee crooned. "Slave, look at the nice, little princess. She's so well-behaved, isn't she? You could--"

"I am not a she," Thomas said, looking up at her. He blushed as she looked down at him. "Sorry, Madame. I did not mean to interrupt."

"You're a boy, then?" He slowly nodded. "I'm sorry, princess. I thought--"

"I forgive you, Madame." He smiled up at her. "I am sorry for interrupting."

"You should be sorry," Dee said, her expression turning cold. "Bend over the bed."

"Madame?" His expression turned to worry. "I- I must ask Monsieur Henry's permission."

"Henry!" Dee yelled.

"Jesus, fucking... What?" Henry grouched.

"Tell Frenchy to bend over the bed so I can give him a spanking."

"What did he do?"

"He interrupted me! And also, I want to use him as a demonstration for my stupid fucking Slave."

"Hm... I don't think that would be the best punishment for interrupting."

"Oh? You have a better idea?" Henry took the ring gag off from around Thomas's neck and easily forced it into his mouth. He fastened the gag around his head and stepped back. "Mm, you're right. Much more efficient."

"Can't get him to shut up, sometimes." He looked down at Thomas and frowned. "Where are your boots?"

"Uh." Thomas nodded to the corner of the room where he'd tossed the boots.

"Oh, I don't mind the boots," Dee said. "He's on his knees, anyway. Slave, your turn. Over the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," Slave murmured. He bent over the edge of the bed, sliding his pants down around his ankles. Dee went to the bed, admiring the toys that Thomas had laid out for her.

"Ooh, good job, princess!" she said. She looked back at Henry. "He gave me options!"

"Hm." Henry smiled at her and ran a hand through Thomas's hair. "Princess, turn and watch."

"You're sure I can't give him just a teensy, little smack?" Dee sighed as Thomas turned to watch her and Slave.

"He's never been spanked before." Henry stroked his hair.

"Ah. Never mind, then." Dee picked up the flogger. "Slave, I want you to beg for mercy."

"Please, Mistress, please have mercy on my ass! I'm sorry for misbehaving!" he roared. Thomas backed up against Henry, more than a little frightened.

"It's okay, baby," Henry murmured.

"Is that the best you can do, Slave?" Dee snarled, tapping the flogger in her hand. "I think I might add a few more hits just because that was some of the worst begging I've ever heard. Pathetic fucking bitch."

"Yes, Mistress. I am pathetic," Slave mumbled.

"Speak up!"

"I am pathetic! I deserve to be punished more!" Dee looked at Henry and grinned deviously. She held out the flogger and he walked over, taking it. She sat at the head of the bed, leaning back on the pillows. She looked at Thomas and beckoned him over. He got up from the floor and skipped over, plopping down right next to her.

"Tell me why you're being punished, Slave," Henry ordered, his voice low and dark. Thomas blushed, his pussy already dripping. He'd never heard Henry sound like this and it was so incredibly hot.

"I broke the rules and disobeyed Mistress." Henry gave an easy flick of the wrist and brought the flogger down on Slave's ass. He yelped in pain and Thomas jumped.

"No wonder your Mistress is so disappointed in you," Henry growled. He brought the flogger down again. "Be specific, Slave!"

Thomas's breath hitched. Dee chuckled and pulled him closer. She put her hand on his head and pulled him down so he was resting his cheek on her breasts. It was pretty comfortable.

"I- I came without permission. Twice. I touched myself without permission while Mistress was gone." Slave took a deep breath. "I disobeyed Mistress's orders to humiliate myself. I--"

"And how were you supposed to humiliate yourself?" Slave dropped his head and Thomas could see a dark blush on his face. Henry grabbed a fistful of Slave's hair and yanked his head up. Thomas winced as Slave yelled in pain. "Be specific this time."

"I- I was ordered to write Mistress's pet names on my body and post them online," Slave said quickly, squeezing his eyes in pain. Henry tutted.

"Not specific enough. What were you supposed to write?"

"Slave. Slut. Bitch. Whore. Umm... fuck, what else?" Henry brought the flogger down three times, rapid fire. "Stupid manwhore! Ass-slut!"

"Shut up," Henry sneered. "You're a disgrace of a submissive."

"I'm a disgrace of a submissive," Slave repeated. Thomas clung to Dee, red-faced and practically drooling. He could feel his cum soaking the bedsheets underneath him.

"Dee, what do you think your Slave deserves for his punishment?"

"Hmm..." Dee thought for a long moment. "I think he deserves thirty. Ten each with the flogger, whip, and paddle."

"Count." Henry brought the flogger down even harder.

"One. Thank you."

"He's already learning his lesson," Dee laughed, her chest bouncing against Thomas's face. "I should bring him here more often."

"Thomas." Henry snapped his fingers and he sat up, looking expectantly at him. "What are you doing? Make yourself useful."

"Oui," Thomas mumbled through the gag. Henry gave Dee a wink and Thomas looked curiously at her. She unbuttoned her shirt and Thomas gaped at her uncovered breasts. He eagerly buried his face in her breasts, licking and kissing the soft skin.

"Oh, good boy," Dee sighed. She put her hand on the back of his neck, keeping him down. Meanwhile, Henry went back to flogging Slave. He finished his ten and grabbed the whip. Thomas paused to look at him adoringly. "Did I say stop, Frenchy?"

He leaned back down towards her breasts, then stopped. He pointed to the ring gag and Dee frowned. He pouted in the most adorably pitiful way and she sighed.

"Oh, princess, you're lucky you're cute." She helped him out of the ring gag and he went back to kissing her tits. He sucked on her nipple and she softly moaned. He lifted his ass in the air as he moved down to Dee's pencil skirt.

"Oh!" he yelped, jolting upright. Henry had brought the whip down sharply across his ass. "Monsieur!"

"You've still got it," Dee laughed. Henry smirked and Thomas pouted.

"Oh, get over it, princess. I told you to ask me first."

"Oui, Monsieur. Please forgive me?" Henry turned back to Slave and started whipping him. Thomas looked at Dee and she smiled kindly.

"Did your Master do this to you?" she asked, pointing to the hickeys on his neck.

"Oui, Madame. He is very good at it."

"Hmph. Slave, look at the princess, here." Slave lifted his head, his face flushed and contorted with pain. "See how well he's behaving? How much he praises his Master? That's what a good sub does."

"Mm." Slave nodded shortly. "Agh! Eight. Thank you."

"Henry, you don't mind if I get a peek at your princess's ass?"

"Go for it." Henry picked up the paddle.

"All fours, princess." Thomas turned and moved forward to all fours, giving Dee a perfect view of his ass and dripping pussy. "Ooh! No panties! How naughty..."

She sharply smacked the back of his thighs and he squeaked in surprise. He lowered onto his forearms, lifting his ass higher. His skirt started lifting to give Dee an even better view.

"Oh, what an incredible slut," Dee laughed. She gave him a sharp pinch on the rear and he squeaked. "You're sure you didn't get him at an auction?"

"Told you. He just showed up on my doorstep," Henry muttered.

"Ten! Thank you!" Slave howled.

"Well, I suppose I should take Slave home..." Dee sighed disappointedly. "He can sit in the cage for a few days."

"Oh, Mistress, no, please!" Slave begged. "Please, not the cage!"

"Shut up, whore!" Dee barked. Thomas jumped nervously. "Thank Henry for your punishment."

"Thank you, Master Henry."

"Go get my purse and wait in the car." Slave got up from the bed and trudged out of the room. Dee rolled off the bed and smiled at Henry. "Thank you, dear. It was lovely to see you again."

"And you, as well," Henry said. Dee turned to Thomas, who was still on all fours on the bed.

"And it was an absolute joy to meet you, princess! Hopefully, I can come back soon."

"Merci, Madame."

"Get up and go clean the kitchen while I show Dee out," Henry ordered. Thomas skipped out of the bedroom to start washing the dishes in the kitchen. Henry and Dee went to the front entry, chatting and laughing.

Thomas filled the sink with soapy water and dumped the pile of plates in. Henry grabbed his waist, resting his chin on top of his head.

"Bonjour, Monsieur," Thomas sighed happily.

"Finish the dishes quick and I might fuck you before bed."

"Oui, Monsieur!" Henry yawned and shuffled off to the bedroom. Thomas quickened his dishwashing, knowing that it wouldn't be long before Henry was asleep. He really wanted to get fucked after watching Henry punish Slave for so long.

Thomas! He finished emptying the sink and skipped to the bedroom. Henry was lying in bed, wearing only his boxer shorts. "Come."

"Oui, Monsieur," Thomas purred, shutting the door.