All Comments on 'Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 08'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like you're bouncing around in all the categories, glad you're back to incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The memory stuff is confusing and I don't know why you took that route

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
weakest part so far

Not a fan of this entry really not much relevant to the whole story going on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This got confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

This is a fun series and I can't wait to see where you take it! Your writing keeps improving and the alternate POV worked better in this installment. The initial episodes were quite confusing and I was not sure if you were trying to demonstrate his shock and confusion or if your stream of thoughts were just too unfocused. Thank you for writing and sharing. You might consider a quick synopsis or your thoughts at the beginning of each chapter, especially if posted in different sections. So looking forward to interactions with Jessica's sister, mom, Samara, Elaine, and Aubrey as the series progresses.

ThrustDThrustDover 2 years ago

Still hoping you continue this story. Been about 5 months?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...