Fucking Magic - A Potion Problem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her cousin took her virginity, which I knew because Jessica knew. Samara was so beautiful in that moment, even though Jessica watched Marco. Jessica lay as sexily as she could because she was jealous that he had fucked her at all, let alone first. I saw Samara though because some part of Jessica had tracked it. Her mouth dropping open and those eyes going huge. It was unmistakable relief at losing her virginity and then pleasure at having the new sensation.

"Fuck her! Fuck her wet pussy Marco! And then you can have mine too!" Jessica hoping that her friend didn't last long, called to the handsome man, wanting his attention even if he was inside another woman. I tried to motivate her, to make her understand she should (at least) rub Samara's clit, to help. But this was a memory, not a game. This had already happened, and Jessica was not the type to think about helping others. "My pussy is so wet for you Marco!"

"It is? Show us!" Glad for an excuse Jessica slid out from under her friend, liking the fact that Marco was distracted with her while he was inside another woman. Staring at Jessica as she wiggled out of her pants, turning around to show him her butt as she slowly rolled her panties down. "Oh my god that ass is so the sexy!"

"All of it! Show us all of it!" Samara begged, for a second Jessica thought that the other woman wanted to embarrass her, Samara had lost weight since high school. But both the cousins nodded with the same eagerness. "Show us that sexy body!"

"Yeah?" It was amazing, knowing it wasn't a ploy to disgust Marco, it made her feel as good as the time Jacob agreed to meet her in the Meadow of Our First Lovemaking.

Getting off the bed, but staying where both of them could see her, Jessica stripped. Watching with arousal and jealous as Marco thrust over and over into her best friend. Happy with the fact that both of them seemed distracted as her pants came off the rest of the way. Then her blouse, undershirt, and bra. Feeling nervous but excited by the way that they stared at her. She posed for them, then unable to stop herself ran her fingers up her body until she cupped her breasts. Never entirely happy with the size, she kept telling herself to save money for surgery, she hefted and mashed them to look better. Rubbed at her nipples with her pointer fingers while waiting for a verbal verdict.

"So sexy!" First Marco gripping his cousins's nurse top, pulling it so he was deep inside her.

"Yes! Oh yes! Jess! You're so sexy!" Samara agreed, Jessica giving up any pretense at coyness to tug at her own nipples, feeling more beautiful than she had in years. More turned on too!

"Come here!" Marco ordered, she climbed back on the bed and both of them started touching her as soon as she was in range. It was a little more difficult for Samara but she was eager enough to contort herself to do it, even if it meant slowing Marco's virginity taking very distracted slow fuck. Marco's mouth found Jessica's lips right away, but briefly. It was his tits he really wanted, mumbling rosado (Pink, both Jessica and I guessed.) as he did so. The sensations of having her nipples sucked, I felt it even as I backed away from it being a guy who did it, washed over me. I didn't mind my own getting a little attention but it was indeed a whole other thing! Women's nipples, or just Jessica's was insanely more sensitive. "So beautiful!"

"So sexy!" Samara agreed, licking her friend like a mommy cat might, she couldn't twist or get to Jessica's pussy, even though she clearly wanted to, instead just started rubbing at the outside while bathing her friend's belly.

"Me?" Jessica asked, happily, wanting to hear more.

"Yes! You!" Both of them said as one.

"Oh Marco!" Jessica groaned, he was not entirely a fool, or inexperienced. While cupping Jessica's ass, sucking her pink tits, and watching his cousin lick her friend's flesh, he had reached around to start rubbing at Samara's clit. Or so Jessica guessed by her friend's sudden inability to do more than press her face into Jessica's belly and moaned. "Oh! Oh! This is the best thing! Best! Bester than your fingers or mine Marco!"

"It is still my fingers sweet cousin." Marco laughed.

"But with your cock inside me! It is... OH MARCO!" He had dialed up speed, giving Jessica a wink that promised she would be next. Only at that concept did Jessica help, pulling Samara's shirt off, unsnapping her bra, wishing she hadn't when two large breasts fell free. "Marco! MARCO! JESSICA!"

Samara rarely had much of an accent but it was thick now, not as thick as Marco's sexy one, but there. Jessica's name coming out with Y instead of a J. As Yessica reached down to take hold of both breasts, before Marco could see or grab them and realize they were twice the size of the ones he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off. Marco grabbed his cousin's hip, pulling the latina booty back into him while going mad on Samara's clit. Staring at Jessica, clearly needing to get through his cousin to get at who he really wanted to fuck.

"YES! SI! YES!" Samara cried as both Jessica and Marco's fingers started rubbing at her clit, a few seconds of that and she was coming.

"Oh si! Sweet pussy is going to make me cum!" Marco announced, shattering Jessica's plans.

"No! Not in me! I am not on the pill!" Samara cried.

"Put it in me!" Wanting something, anything!

"Thank you!" He said, Jessica loved the way he shoved Samara aside. She drew him atop her, falling back to the mattress, they kissed momentarily before he entered her. "Oh this is a wet thing you have here Yessica."

"Wet for you!" She growled, partly the truth but mostly to entice him she added. "And your cousin!"

"Si! Oh si!" Thrusting into her, fast and hard. Another man's cock! I could feel her wicked delight at that, at feeling how hard he was for her, assuring her she was not too fat. I retreated away from the penetration, from the proximity of his warm masculine body. And only moments later he erupted inside her. I was 'far away' feeling only the hint of her emotions. Like standing at the edge of a campfire. He cried out her name with each pulse of fluid, Jessica wishing in that moment what I knew would become a reality, her awareness that this was a memory and what the future held was true. That she would get pregnant with HIS child, because she was not on the pill either. "Oh my god! I am glad I saved so much for you."

"Me too!" She smiled, kissing him, loving the feeling of his ultimate show of attraction and lust for her. Also delighting at the idea that would occur to her over and over again over the years. That if she ever needed the money, she could hit him with child support. "Samara!" Because as satisfying as it was, she was not satisfied yet. Marco and my attention being grabbed as the latina cousin rose up from her ragdoll audience position on the far edge of the bed where she had been literally pushed. "Come here."

"Me?" It was clear what Jessica wanted, as Marco tipped away she aimed her pussy right at her best friend. "Okay?"

Bashful she clearly thought she had to, she owed her friend. Samara crawling over to do what she watched in porn videos, sometimes late at night when she couldn't go to sleep because of the aching between her legs. A secret that she'd told Jessica and now I knew. Telling Jessica later when her friend asked (pressured her) to tell how she had known what to do if it had never happened to her and she had never done it before.

Parting her labia Samara went in. Like the kiss it was a few seconds of, "What am I doing?" to "I love what I'm doing!" It... it was strange as I was drawn back in, more present with Jessica. I was fucking jealous over how good it felt, a fucking blow-job was almost a lubeless handjob in comparison to what Jessica was feeling. That was before that latina tongue found the pink clitoris. Just as Samara lapped at the hole that was leaking semen, slurping it down none of them knowing that it was already too late, one of those things was already to Jessica's egg.

"Mmm!" Samara was lewd about it, pulling away to show off how much was in her mouth, down her chin, learning from porn it was not a surprise. Swallowing to Marco and my groan, before diving back in. When she found Jessica's clitoris and gave it a good suck, I fell right in. I was Jessica and my brain was on fire with the pleasure. Staring down at my best friend as she saw what she was doing was good for Jessica. Samara went for it! Sucking hard on the bump, shaking her head side to side, ravaging it with her taster. "MmmmMMmm!"

"Samara! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't! Ever! Stop!" Before the orgasm hit her, one of the best of her life, I felt the truth, that it really was only topped by what I'd done for her at the hotel. Jessoca coming as just as Marco came over. "YES! MARCO!"

"Do not be stopping!" Marco was experienced indeed, he could see Jessica needed more to really be done. Not a greedy man he fell to her nipples, even though his cock was limp and he seemed satisfied. Sucked her pretty and very sensitive nipples while his cock tried to get hard again. Jessica watching, hoping it would make a come-back. But happy with him grabbing hold of both her tits, sucking the nipples, while instructing his cousin to keep going. "Lick her! Make her scream YOUR name!"

Samara licked and drank, both the others watching her with arousal as she feasted like few other virgins did. The white cum standing out all the more on her carmel skin. Absolutely no hint that she realized how naughty she was being. Only pleasure, loving the mixture of fluids that she was tasting. Loving the way her licks made her friend twitch and spasm. Jessica pushing up onto one elbow, grabbing Marco's head and holding it to her melon, heels digging into Sarama's back as another bigger orgasm built, built, built...

"SAMARA! THAT'S IT! YES! SAMARA!" And she came, not only was I jealous of how good women had it, pleasure wise, but this orgasm was absolutely a game changer. Not just a mountain of bliss but much more complicated than I experienced with my own orgasms, which were way better since the ring. It dragged on and on too. Not just dependant on how some sort of fuel source like my male one, it was just pleasure pounding on and on. Until it was over. "That was... That was..."

****

"Fucking amazing." I finished back out of the memory completely.

Looking down to realize that I had come as well. My fucking underwear and pants were awash in the stuff. Maybe that explained some of it, I had been feeling my own pleasure and hers. Still I was jealous of women. I was also glad that the only two people in the house were unconscious.

"Fucking embarrassing." I thought about my situation, at the condition of my now totally saturated pants.

Trying for a moment more to shift Jessica to be better, but it seemed like her personality was set from long before I knew her. It would take hours and hours of work and... And while it would be better for the world I would essentially, well I would be killing her to make a different person. What I'd done was already bad enough.

I decided I would make them sleep for a few hours. That would give me time to wash myself, my clothes, and find the book. Only... Jessica's mind supplied that her oldest kid got out of band practice and usually walked in the door at five fifteen, which left me an hour. I told her to sleep until then after finishing implanting the same story I had for Jacob. Plugged into Jacob and told him to sleep until then, but get up and lock the bedroom door. Two seconds later, waiting on the other side of it, I nodded at hearing him flip the lock over. Then again at the bed springs creaking as he went back to sleep.

I hurried to the laundry.

My pants weren't great but my boxers had taken the brunt of the damage. Instead of running a wash cycle, which I didn't have time for, I just bagged them up. Wiped up the overflow that was down about my knees, adding the cum covered paper towels to the bag. No evidence of my being here. Next stop was the computer, I erased the last week of clips, randomly copied a week from three months ago, pasted it in and renamed it this week. Jacob had gotten these cameras second hand, for cash. They had no storage on them, they fed right to here. I double checked that the files were erased before yanking the power cord from the computer. No more storage, I plugged it back in and made sure it didn't autopower up. Then darted outside, Jessica had "said" her sister wouldn't be in town until Wednesday but maybe there was something in the book.

Out to the shed, attention going right to the gloryhole. I remembered his memory of it, had spill over of her memory of it too. It wasn't the only time they'd used it either. Fondly smiling at it until I realized it wasn't MY memory. That now I had a memory of a memory, which was so weird. Weird considering it wasn't like a movie, there was emotions and pleasure associated with it. The coffee can Jessica had stored the USB cable and book had more than just the old small tomb in it. There was a few other items on the bottom, instead of leaving her with any "weapons" like the USB cable had intended to be, I took it all. It was too late to go back and "ask" her what the other things were.

Walking around front, I stopped dead, nearly slapped my forehead as I realized I didn't have a car!

When I'd looked up how to get here Jessica's years of memories living at the house had filled my head too. That along with my own memories of Defluer gave me a great idea where I was at in relation to my car. I still felt juiced from my... Vampiring memories and energy from the couple, I wasn't going to run in jeans with no underwear though. I went back into the house, got a pair of shorts from the laundry room that seemed like Jacob's from high school, and a tank top and socks that I knew were Jessica's but the socks were only a hint visible above my sneakers. The tank top would be visible but it was a light green, not exactly neutral but what the fuck did I care? Everything else got stuffed inside an old backpack.

After that I ran like Forrest Gump only dreamed.

12