Fucking Mom and Aunt Mary

Story Info
Nephew's cock rises to fuck mom & her sister.
2k words
4.06
30.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers

Even years later, I always called her Mom, even at the end of her time when she didn't recognize her name. Her sister was Aunt Mary. Both women were close in age; I was a college student at home for spring break. My Dad, whose name was Dan, had died in one of our forgotten wars, and the government stipend was trivial. My merit scholarship was a godsend, either college or Uncle Ken's plumbing business. I'd assisted him several dirty summers in high school, and I didn't want to spend my life in the sewer. He had hoped I'd take over his business, "Get used to the smell and the filth, you'll wallow in it the rest of your life, but like Walter Reuther said, 'Everyone respects a plumber, especially when they get the bill.'"

Maybe he was right; I'd be rich if I'd followed my nose, but there I was. At the same time, Uncle Ken was at the Moose Lodge meeting hall listening to patriotic speeches or watching black and white stag films with his buddies in the Lodge basement. Mom and I were sitting in Aunt Mary's kitchen, eating her homemade lasagna and a double helping of her famous apple strudel.

Maybe the women had planned the evening, perhaps it was by happenstance, but after an afternoon of the sisters cleaning the house, we were sitting on the bedspread of Aunt Mary's king-sized bed drinking Apricot Schnapps out of the bottle, passing the orange glass pint back and forth until the cold winter night felt warm and dreamy. The ladies wore thin dresses, but you could easily see their large pendulous breasts and count their nipples through the fabric. They might as well have been nude.

"Take off your britches and relax, " said Aunt Mary, "Jesus, it's cool in here. "Go marry a fucking plumber, and the bedroom radiator never seems to work."

She stood up and shooed us off the bedspread, "Here, get under the covers," lifting a bright red woolen blanket. As the ladies pushed me to the middle of the bed and climbed in on each side, their thin house dresses slipped up, and I could see their hairy bushes. Mary was the younger sister, the wild one, Mom used to say. I once overheard a conversation between them while they were washing dishes, and from the bits and pieces I gathered, they had shared one of Mary's dates when they were young, before Mary had chosen "a good earner" to settle down with.

It was a long-haired motorcycle guy with a sidecar, and the two sisters went down to the lakeside one night and lay on a blanket over the sharp rushes that grew along the shore. I couldn't hear every detail, but it sounded like the girls got drunk on a Ball jar of moonshine. Before the jar was empty, the cyclist had slipped his good-sized dick into each of them. They thought the story was hilarious, from their giggles as they dried the dishes. I feigned disinterest. I was watching the game show and hadn't heard a word.

Why were we all together in Aunt Mary's bed that night? Easy answer: the television in the living room was missing a tube, and Uncle Ken had yet to retrieve a good one from the Radio Shack store with a tube tester and replacements. Why didn't they throw the old set out? I don't know, except that he had a record collection of old jazz groups, and the old TV had a friendly brown enameled record player and prominent speakers built into the cabinet.

The TV in the bedroom was a modern Sylvania with a remote 'clicker' that meant you didn't have to leave the bed to change the channel or raise the volume. We were watching the Rockford File, a story of an erstwhile detective played by Jim Garner who always gets into trouble. The real-life actor who also played Maverick. While in stop-and-go traffic on the Pacific Coast freeway, he was robbed of a heavy gold chain he wore. A guy just walked up to his fancy car and ripped the chain off his neck. Jim probably left his six-shooter on the cinema stage.

About the time the credits began to roll, someone's hand infiltrated my underwear and grabbed my dick in a death grip. "Hey, go easy on that," I shouted in surprise.

You're right, it's the same dick as that motorcycle guy. Well, your hubby was away fighting and our cunts needed a workout. Little did I know nine months later, My nephew's head would pop out from between my sister's legs.

They both laughed. Aunt Mary, addressing me, said, "You know we weren't sure who your Dad was."

"You're kidding me,"

"Okay, whatever you prefer," said Aunt Mary.

The hand gripping my penis had worked it into a full erection.

"Look at this," said Aunt Mary, throwing back the covers; "He's got himself a man-sized wifebeater."

"Hold this for a second," said Mary as she passed my dick off to Mom. I certainly wasn't used to this arrangement.

"Let me find that tube of lube," said my Aunt. "That monster cock will need some buffering before it gets inside me."

"Wow, ladies, what's going on here? I have no intention of fucking either one of you."

"Why, got a sweetheart."

"No, it's just that the Bible says, don't fuck your mother."

It doesn't say anything about fucking your Aunt," Mary added.

Mom continued, "I birthed you, Sonny, and I've got first dibs on your cock before you start passing it around the neighborhood."

"Please, Mom, you are embarrassing me."

By now, Mary was back in bed and had her leg spread; she was a bit heftier than the college girls I have been with, and her pubic hair would need to be parted with a sheep's brush before one could find the entrance."

'Here, you don't want your Mom, well fuck you and fuck her sister."

I didn't realize what Aunt Mary was saying, but Mom pushed me over, and I landed right on top of Mary. My cock was getting softer, and I could not hide the fact. Mary started pumping it up, but I was too nervous to say anything about this strange set of circumstances.

"Give your kid a good suck to get him hard."

Mom lifted my leg to gain entrance, and all I could see was the top of her dark auburn hair and her pouty lips locked on my dick head.

"No, Mom, this ain't right," I repeated to no avail, and as Mom sucked my cock and played with my balls, the monster regained his girth and length.

"I'm telling you, Vi (my Mom's name was Violet), this kid's dick is an exact copy of that motorcycle guy. What was his name?

"Arty Hightop was 3/4 white and 1/4 pure Mississippi snake cock. We spent a lot of time that summer out at the lake."

"You devil, you didn't take me with you. Arty sure was a nice colored fellow; many nights, I vibrated to sleep dreaming of his big cock inside me," said Mary."

"Well, he was only 1/4 black."

"Yes, but he stuck that quarter so deep in my cunt that he hit the back wall. Not many guys ever got that far."

"Arty was my husband Dan's first cousin," said Mom, "so if my son is from his seed, we are still in the right family."

"Now, if Henry gets me pregnant, is that okay?"

"Sure," said Mom, turning to me, "Do you want to get your Auntie with child?"

"Hell no, I don't want any kid at my age, especially one that is incestuous. What if he had a pinhead or a split lip?"

"Not much chance; the Butterworths up in the fancy side of town have been fucking each other for a hundred years, and no dwarves have surfaced."

"They may be locked up in the castle basement."

"I guess it's always possible."

"Now, Henry," said Aunt Mary, holding my dick tightly while applying sperm whale lotion to my big cock's head. "You best stuff that sausage in my quim before it rots and falls off," said Mary as she lined up my dick with her vag. I could see the cunt entrance hidden under her pubes as I imagined many men before me, had also seen it in similar circumstances.

At that moment, Mom gave me a push, and my cock slid inside Aunt Mary like a downhill roller coaster, and there I was, fucking Aunt Mary.

Once inside her, I continued the old in and out. There was no chance I could stop. Her strong legs around my middle, cold feet on my ass, and strong arms squeezed the breath out of me.

There came a moment I recognized from jerking off that my dick was primed to explode, and I just let go. I didn't resist; I gave it all I could.

"Wooeeee!" shouted Aunt Mary, "The young buck has cum and wet my insides like those soapy brushes in the drive-in car wash."

"If you've filled her canal, Sonny, it's time to pull out," said my Mom.

"I would, but her legs are so tight around my ass that there is no chance I can escape."'

"Mary," said Mom, "Unhook your legs and let the poor boy loose."

"It ain't easy, "said Saint Mary. "The old legs get a bit stiff in that position."

Little by little, she unhooked her ankles, and I was free, but Mom had her own idea.

"Now, Junior, you are not leaving this bed till I get a good piece of your dicky bird."

"But, Mom, I'm all wet with cum, and cunty goo."

"I'll take care of that," Mom pushed me down and started licking the cum off of my dick and balls and using her fingers to squeeze the cum outta my pubes.

I felt like a baby again, with motherly love all around me, and I was surprised when Mom's clean-up turned into a blow job. My cock stiffened, and I felt strong and confident.

"Fuck me, baby boy, come fuck your Mama."

I was lying on my back, and Mom straddled me; her big breasts were bouncing off my chest as she tucked me into her thirsty cunt.

I grabbed her right breast and sucked her long thick nipple, marveling that I was fucking my mother, fucking her in the same spot that she opened wide the day I was born, but now her cunt felt pretty tight. Aunt Mary was laughing and pulling Mom backward. As Mom bent back, I found myself on top of Mom's soft body.

Aunt Mary was rubbing my back and ass and said in a sexy voice I'd never heard from her, "I'm going help you," I felt her hands drop, and her slender hand entered my ass hole.

I shouted, "What are you doing?"

Mom said, "Leave the boy alone, "but Mary said, "Relax, nephew. I was already deep enough to feel your prostate, and as she manipulated her fingers, I suddenly realized it was time to shoot whatever sperm remained. I put my dick balls deep right into my Mom. I fiercely bore down on my mother, fucking her as if I was going leave my dick on her cooch. And then came a stream of pure cum that I'd saved, and with the impetus of Aunt Mary's fingers, I was able to deliver a bareback flood that filled Mom's cunt as full as if she'd just fucked several sailors down at the Naval bar. A fact that Aunt Mary shared with me the same day as if to appease any guilt I might have had. I had none.

Uncle Ken seemed to cool off to me. Maybe he figured out who was fucking his wife. He made some comment that it was good I was going to college as there wasn't enough room in the sewer for both of us. Mom and Aunt Mary seemed to manage occasional afternoons alone with me, and I did my best to satisfy both of them. Even when, with time, I married and set out on my career, there always seemed to be an occasion for fucking Mom and Aunt Mary. Even toward the end, when Mom started thinking I was my Dad and called me Dan, I still fucked her respectfully. I wonder if that would have been pleasing to Dad?

erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers