All Comments on 'Fucking Mom and Aunt Mary'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
erectus123erectus1238 months agoAuthor

If you enjoyed this story, please vote a 5 and favor it. If it is not to your liking, just ignore it and accept my apologies.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

The dialogue is really bad.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland8 months ago

The story is a fitting memorial to the recently deceased "Joe the Plumber" (Samuel J, Wurzelbacher), whose economic views enlivened the 2008 Presidential campaign. Not that the campaign would have lacked liveliness without him.

.

I myself was brought up by working-class parents, so every detail in this story rings entirely true. You'd think the Moose would spend the extra five bucks and rent a COLOR stag film, but no, they never did!

erectus123erectus1238 months agoAuthor

Muskyboy, thanks for your comment. I appreciate your perception. I look forward to reading your stories if you ever write them. Take care, and I'll try to live up to your expectations.

Does your name indicate you smell musky? I bet you smell as sweet as a skunk cabbage at high noon. Stay well and skip my stories in the future.

erectus123erectus1238 months agoAuthor

Hey Musky, almost 20k readers in less than 48 hours; the dialog can't be too musky after all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story rings true in size many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...