Fucking Monsters Pt. 07

Story Info
Jasmine reunites with the Monster.
2.5k words
4.45
4.7k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

Here is part seven to Fucking Monsters, thanks to everyone that has favorited or rated the story, I appreciate the feedback. Feel free to comment at your leisure as well. I finally brought on an editor for this one and at the conclusion of this story, I will upload a single document with the new changes. A big thanks to mistressveronicalove for helping with the edit at a lightning speed

The Himuti turned me around so I faced him, his golden eyes appraised me, starting with my face, down to my neck, and finally resting on my belly. I placed my hands over it instinctively and he sucked in his breath.

His eyes returned to my face and his gaze was questioning.

He knows that I know.

"We cannot stay here," I said, "they will be looking for you and_."

Before I could finish speaking, I was back in the creature's embrace. He bent down and started licking my face, with his long tongue and his tentacles stretched out to caress my back. My heart started racing and I felt content in his arms as he gave me loving attention. I did not ask how he got into my apartment, or how he tracked me here, I just knew there was just something inside me that broke. A tidal wave of relief flooded me and I felt like I was home.

I reached up to stroke his face and his tongue started swirling around passionately against mine. I became increasingly aware of his body pressed against me, and I wanted him inside me desperately.

"Please," I said. Feeling the desire in my body rise, seeming to know what I wanted, he picked me up and took me into my bedroom, as if it was there before. He placed me on the bed and ripped through my baggy clothes and took off my undergarments until I was bare before him. It looked at me with so much passion and lust that I started swooning right there.

"Please," I said.

He crawled over me and started licking my body with his long tongue, while his tentacles circled my breast and started caressing my nipples, and I let out a desperate moan.

"Please," I said for a third time, urgently.

"Jasmine," He said, causing me to pause and look into his golden eyes. His voice was a growl and his words came out slowly but it was my name.

"Say it again," I said excitedly.

"Jasmine," he said, this time using his tentacles to part my legs. One of his tentacles entered me slowly and I tried pushing my hips up to meet it but his arms pinned me down. My heart was racing and I needed him desperately, it was uncontrollable the way I felt.

He was driving in and out of me and another tentacle was placed inside my vagina, causing me to throw my head back on the pillow. He started opening me up and my juices began to flow, he was looking at me now, while holding my breast with two tentacles and entering me with another two. I was being filled but I was greedy.

"Kiss me," I demanded.

He leaned in and started kissing me again, and this time I couldn't take it any longer and I reached up and pulled him in. His intoxicating scent was all around me and I felt completely connected to the beast.

I moaned as he penetrated me deeper and I felt myself about to release. The beast stopped his motions and withdrew from me, and before I could protest his long cock thrust into me and I felt my head spin as if I were going into the white space again.

Not again, I thought, panicking.

But the beast brought me back when he picked up the pace and drilled into me, making me feel warm in my lower regions.

"Yes," I shouted, feeling the heat crawl up to my belly. He picked up his pace, throwing his head back, his sharp teeth exposed and I never saw anything more attractive. I felt all of my worries disappear at the moment; from the thought of being exposed to my pregnancy, to all of my unanswered questions which all melted away under the creature's loving care.

I heard the wet sounds of my pussy as he pushed inside of me, and his

growls were making me heated. My heart was almost out of my chest as he used his tentacles to play with my full breast. Unable to control myself, I let loose and started squirting all over his cock and he threw his head back in pleasure and came inside of me. His golden eyes were on me the entire time and I could not look away. He stayed hard inside of me and started moving again slowly,

Oh my...

________

"Stewart, I thought you said you've contained the situation," said Michael Lane, sitting behind his desk with a look of displeasure on his face. His face was the standard shade of red and his mouth was upturned into a snarl.

"What is wrong, Sir?"

Riley slowly entered the office, unsure what he was responsible for now.

"He asks what is wrong," Michael said to an invisible crowd," this is what is wrong." He pulled up a holograph screen and what Riley saw made his stomach turn. The monster was recorded going through the camper's items delicately picking out what he wanted, before leaping out of frame

.

"As you can see, no harm has been done to us, the beast was just hungry,"said the girl, who didn't look as docile as Riley remembered."The government and those abusers up at TRACE have been lying to us for YEARS," she continued,"as you can see, we are perfectly fine and unharmed...we need to come together and put a stop to this system once and for all. This has been another episode of Bring the Beasts Justice, I am your host, Kendall..."

Michael turned the holograph-screen off with a flick of a button and slammed his fist down on his desk.

"Sir, those campers did not say that they stuck around and recorded the Himuti," he protested, kicking himself for not doing a thorough check. He was too busy trying to find Jasmine to worry about the two dimwits camping when there was a warning about the potential dangers.

"This is not only a PR nightmare, but how are we going to explain eliminating the beast now that there is footage like this circling around," asked Michael, his voice booming across the room and assaulting Riley's ears.

"I'm sorry Sir," was the only word that Riley could find. The thought of being housed in with the Conubens was an unpleasant one so he kept quiet.

"I want that beast caught, and I wanted it caught yesterday Riley," he said standing up from his chair with a paperweight in his hand as if he were about to throw it.

"Of course, Sir," said Riley, backing out of the office.

Gigi was sitting at her desk and gave Riley a long look before rolling her eyes at him.

Great, just what I needed, another person hating me now.

________

Jasmine

The next morning I found myself laying entangled in sheets and tentacles, with the Himuti soft breath caressing my neck, there was something that was bothering me.

He was male when I met him I thought, feeling unreasonably jealous.Could it be that he's been mated before, and lost his other half?

I read in the file that Himutis' sex is not fully determined until they come together before mating. The crystal will determine the child-bearer before mating has taken place, and the one who is primed to give birth will develop more feminine attributes. Thinking back on the first time we were together, he did not enter me but instead blew some liquid up my pussy causing me to almost pass out from pleasure.

What was that stuff?

It seemed that I had so many unanswered questions, but what was important now was trying to figure out how to hide the beast and my pregnancy from TRACE. The company's reach was almost world-wide, so no matter where I could think to hide, I was drawing a huge blank. I was worried about what the future could hold for me and for the little ones that I was carrying.

I laid hands on my flat stomach and I swore I could feel some movement.

Is this my imagination, I thought before I felt another flutter.I think not.

The beast stirred next to me and placed one of his hands on my belly, giving it soothing rubs. The kicking became more frenzied before settling down.

"What's happening," I asked him, whose hardness was pressed against my back. I broke from his embrace and turned around to face him. His eyes were silver now and giving me a look of laziness.

"Can you speak with me," I asked him.

His expression turned to regret and he shook his head no.

"But you said my name," I said, feeling frustrated.

"Jasmine," he forced out. "No."

"But why?"

He just shook his head again and brought his hand up to caress my face and started speaking in the language I could not understand.

"I don't understand," I said annoyed. I went to stand up but he pulled me back against his chest.

"I need to use the restroom," I said, "let me up...please."

Slowly the tentacles released me and I stood up and headed toward the bathroom. I looked back and my heart caught in my chest. His large body was too big for my bed, but he laid across it perfectly. I wanted to hop back

in, but I knew that I needed to return to work, today was the day of the tracking and I wanted to make sure I had all of the details of the search.

As soon as the thought formed the monster was in my face. "No," he said.

"No," I asked suspiciously, "No, what?"

He looked down at me with determined eyes, and he trapped me in tentacles again, this time tightly so I wouldn't be able to break his hold.

"Let go," I struggled, fruitlessly.

"No," he said again, this time backing me into the restroom and setting me on the toilet.

"Are you just going to keep me bound like this," I said, glaring up at him. Seeing that I wasn't going to do my business while wrapped in tentacles it decided to let me go, but it stood there watching over me.

"Ridiculous," I muttered.

You are a mind reader, I thought.

The beast narrowed his eyes at me.

"I knew it," I said with surprise. "You know what I am thinking, but you can't converse, what type of crap is this!"

Well at least allow me to shower in peace I thought at him.

"No," he said.

________

Riley stood at the base of the mountain near the shed where he found Jasmine, surrounded by ten foreign hunters, each armed with military gear, some with small rocket launchers.

"Are you sure this is where it's been," said Oliver, glancing down at his scent detector which had a reading of zero.

After being near the Huebort's experts, Riley felt inferior to them in so many ways. They were already prepared with the latest tracking equipment and they all moved with chilling precision, clearing out any obstacles that will distract them from the target.

When they first arrived there were several people at the site, wearing t-shirts and carrying memorabilia with the Himuti face plastered all over it.

"Look there are the hunters I told you about," said Kendall, the camper that Riley first met at the mountain.

With a groan, Riley walked up to the crowd and tried calming them down. "Regardless of what you saw, the monster is highly dangerous and you guys need to leave."

"Liar," someone called out.

"Can you tell us what you plan to do with the monster when you find it," asked Kendall, shoving a mic in his face.

"Please stop recording and clear the way," said Riley, growing impatient.

"Is that your official statement," she asked.

"Okay, I have seen enough," said Oliver, pulling out a blocking rig and holding it up, "If you don't clear out in the next 30 seconds, I will activate this and goodbye to all of your devices."

"You wouldn't dare," said Kendall, turning to her recording screen, "as you can see the government are using illegal threats to silence the truth."

"22, 21, 20, 19...," Oliver counted down, causing some of the crowd to disperse. Seeing that she didn't have anyone backing her up, Kendall packed up her gear and walked away.

"This is not over," she said, throwing up a middle finger.

"I see why you haven't caught this beast yet Stewart," said Oliver, frowning

down at his scent detector.

"You said it's been up here, why am I not catching a reading," he continued, rocking his detector back and forth.

"He was here," said Riley, frowning, "we need to head south from here."

At the shed, Riley was scratching the back of his neck. He knew he would be in deep trouble if he couldn't capture and kill the beast and he wanted this task over so he could head back to his hometown, it was getting too hot in the west for him.

"It seems as if he was having some sort of party in here," muttered Oliver, looking down at the clothes and food items scattered on the floor.

Riley frowned, he never got a chance to ask Jasmine, but it appeared that the creature was going out and bringing her food and dressing her in clothes.

Can't be, he thought,right?

"He won't be here fellas," said Oliver to his crew, "I have an idea, let's head back."

_________

After spending the full day with the beast holding onto me, watching me obsessively I started feeling irritated.

"We can't just stay in here," I said making my case, "there is a whole team out looking for you and if I don't make an appearance at work, I will be hunted as well."

He frowned at this and his eyes color started changing.

"Please listen to me," I said, grabbing the beast's nearest arm, "I will be back soon, I just need to hand in my report and buy us time so we can run..."

"Jasmine," he said, this time smoothly, "Murenono." He pulled me into his

arms and started kissing me.

Are you consenting?

He nodded his head, yes, making me feel warm inside. I thought he would not be able to compromise with me but it must be important for me not to seem suspicious at this moment.

"I'll go in tomorrow," I said smiling as the beast lifted me eye-level and started kissing me.

________

Gigi watched the playback monitors once more before turning over what she had to her boss. She saw the Conubens being rowdy as always and then suddenly something made them stop and cower in the corner of their cell. After lining up the video footage Gigi replayed it several times to make sure what she was seeing was accurate. There was only one figure in the frame at the same time, walking passed the cell quickly to the doctor's office, was none other than Agent Jasmine Heard.

What the hell, thought Gigi, printing the screen and taking it into Michael's office.


ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers