All Comments on 'Fucking my daughters ex'

by Erina_willing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmmmm Author left some interesting notes... Please... More notes with the next one..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. 5 Stars. Can't wait to read more of your exploits.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaabout 1 year ago

Hot story. As a young man, I was in a band that attracted somewhat of a more mature crowd. We would play acoustically in party rooms and, on one occasion, I thought I was going to get lucky with a woman my mom's age. She wasn't really that goodlooking, but dressed in a manner to attract attention. Also, she was flirty and very touchy-feely. She had teased me and, although the room was pretty packed, my inhibitions had been lowered significantly by alcohol. We wound up sitting side by side in a window bench seat, and she was making sure there was no room between us while flirting. After a while, I shoved my hand down the back of her pants trying to find her pussy, only to encounter resistance from her girdle. What a disappointment. Then, at some point an older man, came over to me and asked, "You want to fuck my Wife". I was startled, and although I lied, I quickly said "No" and left the room. I never knew: was he was asking a rhetorical question or was he used to his wife enticing young guys. What he would have done if I had said "Yes", but I didn't have to guts to find out. They eventually divorced. I never followed up. I had found a woman more my age who liked musicians too.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Hell yes!! Let's hear them.

Getaway32Getaway32about 1 year ago

Great story. So believable . You catching him with your panties really helped move things along. As regards the sexting where you not worried as regards him showing your text messages to his friends as a way of showing off. I’m sure there must have been delight in his face when you said” You can pay for the room the next time”.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 1 year ago

Lucky bastard!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good "MILF" fantasy. He has even fuck her daughter. I am very lucky to have had such a fantasy with one of my paper rout customers (no daughter involved). Except it was the first time I had sex, and I like to think it made me a better lover. Leave the story as is, no second chapter needed. Less you want to get Lydia involved, an have a threesome. Then let it stand.

mrlithianmrlithian8 months ago

Well done and very hot. Love to see a threesome with Lydia ... his cup would run over, but just think of the tutelage! Lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErina_willing@Erina_willing
I am not new to Lit. Been here a while just sometimes I feel like starting afresh. Love all sorts of sex and am pretty open. Sex is just sex although sometimes it gets complicated. But if you dont let yourself experience things, then its just all a waste.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES