Fucking my daughters ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... fuck me... oh god... make me cum again...."

"Unnnhhh...ahhhh... cant last much longer... Oh fuckkk" Stuart cried out. He was breaking out in sweat and beads of sweat dripped off his forehead onto me.

"Cummm... cum with me... I'm gonna cum... cum with meeee" I cried out as my body started to shake and tremble again.

"Ahh... ahhhhh.. Unnhhh...Fuckkkkkk" Stuart cried out as I felt his cock tense and he continued ramming me hard.

"Nyaagghhhhhh Fuckkkk" I cried out as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Stuart grunted as he slowed his thrusts, finally collapsing on me. We both lay together, our bodies shuddering as one.

"Oh my fucking god." Stuart said. "I don't think I"ve ever come so hard before."

"Mmmmpphhh.. that was intense.... Not bad for a 40 year old." I giggled.

"You're better than any 20 year old!" Stuart smiled, pulling out of me.

This time he went to the bathroom immediately to wash up before coming back to lie beside me again.

"What else do I have to learn?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Oh there's so much to learn you motherfucker." I laughed. "You do realise I'm a mother and having fucked me you're a mother fucker now!"

"I'll gladly be a motherfucker to get to fuck you." Stuart laughed back. "But wait, all the men that fuck you are motherfuckers too, right?"

I laughed. "That is true, I guess." I placed my hand on the side of his face. "Thank you Stuart. I wasn't expecting to do this but I did enjoy it."

"Oh Thank you!" Stuart replied. "You made my dreams come true."

"No one can know about this, you understand? Especially not Lydia."

""No, no, of course. I won't tell." Stuart replied.

"I better get washed up and get home. Don't want to answer too many questions if I'm late." I said, getting up. "You can stay till 8 if you want, I have the room till then and it's paid for."

"Should I give you something for the room?" Stuart offered.

"Never mind. This is on me. Next time is on you." I said.

"Oh fuck yes! I was hoping you'd agree to a next time. So when?"

"Don't rush it!" I laughed. "I should have said IF there's a next time. But I think you are sweet so lets see."

So that's how I ended up fucking a much younger guy - my daughter's ex-boyfriend. I never really had a thing for younger men. I never seeked them out like I know some women do. It just happened as I said. To me, Stuart wasn't a great fuck at first but it was more how much he wanted me that was a turn on. It felt good that a younger man wanted me so much and even more so when he had fucked my daughter and thought I was better!

We carried on for about 4 months on and off. I exposed him to all the stuff that I had done and experienced and I tried to teach him all the things I liked. He was one of the very few men to have had my arse and even one of the fewer men that had it more than once.

Maybe I'll write more about my exploits with Stuart. What do you think?

12