Fucking Thailand! Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife and husband visiting a massage place in Thailand.
3.1k words
4.27
10.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers

"Oh, you like?" she asked mischievously, as I gave a few lively movements as she gently grabbed my balls with her oily hand.

"Erm, yes, it's good," was my response. I didn't really know what to answer and thought it was a strange question to ask. But it soon ended with me letting out impulsive small moans as her lively hands slipped between my balls, massaging the edge of my asshole. By sheer reflex, I lifted my bottom into the air so she could get easier access to it.

"Ohh yes," I hummed blissfully as her hand hugged my testicles and kneaded them gently while the other hand ran stimulatingly around the outside of my asshole. I lifted my rear even higher so it eased off the mattress. I heard the two Thai girls giggling merrily at me. I didn't care because my intention in lifting the bottom was to give the Thai girl more room and free access to my growing erection, which worked.

Shortly after, she grabbed my semi-rigid shaft and gave it a fantastic massage. She kneaded my hairy balls, as they were two stress balls she could play with, and just as quietly drove in gentle movements back and forth in the foreskin of my now full stiff cock.

"Ohhh, you're so big," she commented delightedly and was surprised by my size, which was, of course, a nice recognition to get.

My conscience was now challenged. It was the first time I experienced intimate love from a woman in many years. Despite being married, the sex life between my wife and I had ended a long time ago. I skimmed the thought a few times as to how far one would consider this intimate massage to be cheating on one's wife. It bothered me a lot, but I quickly came to the conclusion that it was not infidelity.

In the event that it would actually be defined as adultery, well, then I would blame it on my wife. She had ample opportunity to stop the two thin Thai nymphs as we sat in the armchairs downstairs, receiving elegant foot massages.

My wife showed no concern whatsoever, and so it made sense to me that everything was all right. Most people would probably strongly disagree with my foolish excuse to rationalize my so-called sin, but I didn't care. It helped my pangs of conscience and made me relax again.

The Thai girl suddenly released my manhood and removed her kneading grip on my scrotum. Instead, she directed her focus to my thighs and lower back, which I was slightly disappointed about. But hey, it was, after all, a massage I had ordered. It also suited me very well because I was actually lying quite uncomfortably with my rear in the air.

I lowered the tail section and settled down on the massage table again.

"Turn around."

I opened my eyes after a while and was completely dazed. Hang on; the two massage goddesses were so good at pulling me into a state of total ecstasy with their thorough caresses. I had no sense of time at all and could not estimate how long it had been since we had started and how much time was left. On the other hand, I thought that half the time had probably passed since I had to turn around.

I, of course, did as I was asked and turned awkwardly onto my back. My thick and old human body made it a little tricky, but I managed. I caught sight of a clock that was in the small room and found that about twenty minutes had passed. I was relieved that there was still plenty of time left and settled down well. Only then did I become aware of my exposed friend between my legs.

I was completely naked, which I already knew, but now I was extra vulnerable. The two wild Thai girls had free access to the most precious part of my body. I looked down at myself, thought about the situation, and got quite excited.

"I wonder what the second round has to offer," I thought contentedly and fell in love with the idea of what the two naughty Thai girls could come up with for trouble. It helped the situation that my wife, who was lying next to me, could neither see nor hear me. I shrugged, closed my eyes, and took a deep, contented sigh as the four massaging hands once again hit my body with their light and needy touches.

My ribcage was lubricated, and I was blown away by how wonderful it felt to have the large pectoral muscle pads caressed while my inner thighs and crotch got the same turn.

"I'm in heaven!" I exclaimed in delight, immediately shocked by my outburst. I wonder if my wife could hear it next door. I quickly shook off the worry and returned to the moment of paradise.

During the massage this time, the sweet and beautiful massage girls had a clear view of my growing cock. They took full advantage of this by finding their teasing and playful mood. Several times, they moved their hands to my shaft and carefully pulled the foreskin back and forth while gently squeezing my balls. Once my lusty penis had fully awakened and bursting with energy and announcing how gladly it wanted to play with them. They immediately released their grip on both the balls and shaft.

They then continued massaging every other part of my body and left my manhood to its loneliness. Slowly, my old dick lost its life energy, shrinking to its small size.

Right after, they came back and once again grabbed both testicles and shaft to wake me up again.

They did this several times. It was very annoying to have to go through the erection process several times. I was teased to the extreme, but that certainly also made the massage mega-exciting. I had already had the idea to order the same adventurous massage the next day.

My cock was limp, and I could tell by the girls' untamed massage movements that it was time for another one of their typical trips to fuck my meat sausage up again. However. This time was different.

I lay with my eyes closed most of the time and suddenly noticed that one of the Thai girl's hands disappeared from my upper body. The other still made long caressing movements from my feet all the way up to my groin.

Out of the blue. An unexpected kiss was placed on my neck. It was the Thai girl who had massaged my upper body. She slipped her tongue out and began making loving and teasing strokes as she slowly worked her way down to one of my nipples.

She slid one hand down my chest and across my stomach with her fingertips spread until they finally met my semi-rigid rod. Her fingers wrapped caressingly around the thick shaft, gaining a firm grip, then gently pulling my foreskin back with soft strokes. The erection process was completed, and the pace was quickened with passionate movements. My other nipple was also licked hard and stiff after some time.

"So now it won't be long before she stops," I thought since I had become used to their intolerable treatment. I felt every touch, and several times, I wanted to open my eyes to see what the two Thai girls were doing. But then it happened. A feeling that all non-virgin men knew about. A mild and wet heat that slowly clung to the head of my cock, spreading further down the shaft. That could only mean two things. Either it was a pussy, or it was a hungry mouth that was about to consume my enormous erection. I opened my eyes and immediately had to know what it was.

My sight met a pair of dark brown Thai girl eyes staring at me, engrossed as my stiff cock was buried in her mouth. The cheeks were sucked close to it, and it was clear that she had a great fondness for my male gender.

"No fucking way," I whispered. It was an expression I never used and had only heard from my grandson, who used that phrase many times during the day. But I was thinking this very sentence when I observed the other Thai girl let go of my legs and approach the other Thai girl. Unable to accept that she wasn't included, she playfully slid one hand down between my legs to massage my balls as her tongue found its way down to the root of my shaft.

The warm meat muscle began to lick me wet, and what a sight and what a feeling it was. For the first time in my long life, my male gender experienced being in the center and surrounded by more than one woman. It was truly an indescribable sensation as I was lifted into a concentrated flow state, where I tried hard to catch the touch of the two lustful tongues playing boxing with my full-grown cock.

The tickling movements of pleasure, as well as their gentle warmth as they placed their lips on either side of my penis, and traveled up and down, was a moment I would never, ever forget. A well-executed blowjob was a valuable gift to get as a man, but being serviced and pampered by two females at the same time was something no man could ever say no to.

An electric tingle calmly took hold, gathering in a larger and more intense volume inside my crotch. It spread slowly by sending out ecstatic impulses in small amounts. The orgasm forced itself more and more, and my pleasurable moans became more intense.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I gasped after some time, making uncontrollable jerks in both arms and legs.

"Ohh, we can't have that," replied one of the two massage girls and abruptly stopped what they were doing. They both let go of my cock, instantly putting a damper on the blissful flows, which quickly subsided.

At first, I was speechless and couldn't put into words how frustrated and almost mad I became when they took the climax away from me. A violent tremor of aggression immediately erupted, and I prepared to fly out of bed at full speed to let all the frustrations loose in the form of verbal attacks on them.

Fortunately, for both their sakes and mine, my warlike intentions were extinguished with a fire extinguisher when the two sissies removed the low-cut robes they were carrying around. One Thai girl climbed onto the mattress, sat cross-legged, backed up a bit, and leaned forward like a cat about to stretch after a nice long afternoon nap.

The most beautiful of all vistas appeared before me, and I now had a completely free and open view into a heavenly doggy-style position. The Thai girl's ultra-smooth young pussy and appetizing butt flashed seductively, almost calling out for me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed to myself, totally mesmerized by the landscape of nudity. I slowly ran my hands up the Thai girl's calves, hamstrings, thighs, and inner thighs and stopped when I got a firm grip on her neat, little, firm ass cheeks. I gave them a firm squeeze, spreading them apart so that the brown labia parted, revealing the secret grotto between them.

"Naughty man you are," it sounded from the Thai girl. She wiggled her bottom flirtatiously from side to side as if she were calling for me to do something to her. I certainly thought so, too, as naughty, and wild as she was.

"You are naughty," I said back and gave her a good slap on the butt.

"Oh, you want?" she sang flirtatiously, swinging her erotic bottom once more.

"Oh yes!" I answered immediately without hesitation. I heard them giggling together and saying something in Thai that I didn't understand. Afterward, they became quiet, and the Thai girl who sat astride me reared her back.

"Mhmm, yeah," she said as she reached down to my cock, which she gently sat on top of, so it lay flat on my stomach. With calm and circular movements, her hips danced elegantly so that the bottom got my cock up. The warmth from her place between my legs made me excited, and I happily forgot all about the disgusting performance of the two girls from earlier.

The other Thai girl went and stood behind me. She didn't say anything but grabbed my head and laid it down nicely on the pillow. I could no longer keep an eye on what the other Thai girl was doing to me. Instead, I could look up at the ceiling or close my eyes.

The Thai girl at my head moved her hands and started giving me a temple massage and then a scalp massage. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the arousing and circular movements of my crotch, as well as the long and loving nails digging into my scalp comfortably.

I noticed shortly after that the circular body movements at my crotch stopped. Her hand gripped my shaft, yanking it a few times before I could feel the heat from her sacred cave becoming more apparent. In my very own heaven, I felt her begin to guide my cock head to her entrance with a sure hand. It was a titillating and sensational sensation that quickly changed into a markedly wilder moment as I slowly felt my male sex being closed in. She was lovely wet and super hot, while her vaginal walls were ravishingly tight. It was an extremely pleasant feeling to feel her so deeply.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed when we had reached the bottom. For a few time-stopping seconds, we were one, and everything around us faded away. It had been a hell of a long time since I had last had sex and felt the inside of a woman, so it was really something of a godsend for me. With my ancient genitalia, I had now penetrated a tanned beauty who could have been my daughter.

"Fucking Thailand!" I thought to myself, roaring with a heavy exhale at the indescribable sensation as time started again and the sexy Thai girl began to ride me with slow movements in a reverse cowboy.

While the cheeky Thai girl was riding me, I sensed a lewdness growing in the other Thai girl. Her hands occasionally slipped down to my nipples, which she caressed lovingly with her fingers. After a while, she couldn't help herself and leaned forward so she could suck them wet with her soft tongue. When I happened to open my eyes at the same time, I discovered, to my great surprise, that her extremely large breasts were right in front of my eyes. I could do nothing but return the favor. Therefore, I raised my head slightly so that I could reach one of her nipples.

"Uh," she gasped in shock and looked down at me. She was quite relieved when she realized it was just my playful tongue causing trouble. She straightened herself and made it easier for me so I didn't get a hold on my neck. I could lay my head back carefree and suck on her soft and stiff nipple like a dear little infant.

You wouldn´t believe what an indescribable luxury experience this was. I felt like a rich man in his palace who had just woken up in the morning to accept the typical morning ritual. Oh my god. What I wouldn't give for this to become my everyday life. Two girls caressing and giving my body the most powerful attention and experience had definitely become the highlight of my holiday. Even the many excursions that my wife and I had been on could in no way be compared to this.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned disappointingly and had to admit my defeat. I could hold back no longer.

"Oh yes, cum for me, baby!" moaned the riding Thai girl as the other Thai gently squeezed my nipples, which only made it worse and escalated my orgasmic process to perfection. It eventually reached its peak, and I ended up in a violent climax.

With deep breaths, I shot everything I had let up in the many years I hadn't had sex and into the tight Thai pussy. Soon she was filled up with my many shots of sperm. There was a brief moment when the only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing, gasping for air after the unforgettable session of sex.

"Wow, you came a lot!" she pointed out. After receiving several hot shots, she slid off my cock. A large amount of greyish and thick fluid oozed out of her opening between the labia. She was well filled with my old but still sprouting seeds of life. She stuck one of her fingers into her cum-soaked grotto, trying to dig out the worst.

I giggled as a good glob dripped onto me. The Thai girl got up, took a towel, and covered herself, after which she slipped out of the room. I lay back with my arms confidently behind my neck and accepted the modest cleaning service from the other Thai girl. She had found a tub of warm water, into which she dipped a cotton cloth, wrung it open, and ran the soft cloth up and down my body.

It wasn't long before I was quickly washed clean and told I could put my clothes back on. I put on my holiday shirt and was about to put on my swimming shorts when I was interrupted by the Thai girl who disappeared. She had managed to rinse herself clean and had gotten into her clothes.

"I'm gonna miss you," she said and went down on her knees to kiss my limp cock goodbye.

"Please come back again," she finished, which I certainly had intended to. For only six hundred Danish crowns [86 US dollars], I had experienced a boy's long-living dream, which I wouldn't easily forget.

Now, hold on. My wife came out from the other massage room, and I hurried to put on my swimming shorts. When I met her face, I knew that she, too, was more than satisfied with the spectacular service. However, I doubt that she received the same exclusive benefits that I did. Or did she?

The rest of my holiday in Thailand ended with me passing by the same Thai massage clinic almost every day. It wasn't always the same girls who were at work, so I got to experience several different and many good and naughty experiences in addition. One of the last days, I couldn't hold back either, and of course, I had to try to have three extremely sexy Thai girls massage and love my old man's body at the same time.

Thanks for this time, Thailand. I will definitely come back again!

THE END!

ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers