Fucking the Slutty Swim Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me how you touched yourself last night."

"I leaned back against the shower wall and propped one of my feet up on the edge of the tub. Then I just played with my pussy, rubbing my clit and fingering myself as the hot water flowed down my body. I was so turned on from thinking about you all night that I started rubbing fast right away and came pretty quickly."

Mark groaned, stroking faster. "Show me. Keep rubbing that slutty pussy. Get your fingers wet."

I looked up at him and moaned, rubbing and fingering faster just like I'd described, my wetness audible.

"Now lick your fingers. Taste yourself."

I smirked and complied easily, bringing my hand to my mouth and swirling my tongue around and between my middle and pointer fingers. I sucked and moaned eagerly, trying to put on a good show and convince him to let me do the same to his cock.

Mark moaned as he watched and stopped stroking to squeeze his fingers around the base of his cock.

Then he took another step closer until he was within licking distance. Still, I just smiled and looked up at him as I resumed rubbing my clit, waiting for permission to do anything else.

"Lick the tip," Mark commanded.

I sighed with relief and leaned in, flicking and swirling my tongue around his tip, moaning as my pussy throbbed in response.

He leaned forward, pressing in a little further, teasing my mouth.

I took advantage and wrapped my lips around him, sucking hard.

But when I tried to take him deeper, he pulled back.

"Not until you cum," he said, smirking down at me.

I sighed, and my head rolled back as I rubbed myself faster.

Mark groaned and combed his fingers into my hair, tugging to hold my head firmly in place. Then he pushed his cock through my lips again and again, thrusting in and out with just the head.

I shivered and writhed on the ground, sucking as hard as I could and rubbing his head with my tongue, pressing in on his slit every time it passed through my lips.

"Fuck!" he cursed, and I could feel how much he wanted to thrust deeper. "Cum for me, Sam. Be my slut and cum!"

I groaned and rubbed faster, and it was only a matter of moments before I felt the waves of pleasure rolling over me. I moaned and writhed, clenching and rocking on my hand as I rubbed myself through the orgasm.

"Good girl," Mark groaned, smiling and watching.

Before I'd fully recovered, he pushed my head back onto his cock.

I moaned and whimpered, sucking as eagerly as I could as my body continued writhing.

"God, you're such an eager cocksucker. I love how much you want it."

I moaned around him in agreement, sucking on his head and sliding my wet lips down his shaft to take him deeper.

"I've probably jerked off hundreds of times over the past twelve years just remembering you sucking me like this," Mark went on, tugging my hair a little more firmly.

His words caused my pussy to throb again. I cupped his balls, caressing and squeezing as I bobbed my head on his cock faster and sucked harder, rubbing the underside with my tongue.

Mark growled, finally taking over and gripping my head in both hands. He alternated between thrusting into my mouth and guiding my head to bob on his cock. Then, every so often, he held my head down and pushed deeper down my throat, making me gag and moan until saliva dripped down my chest.

"You want my cum, don't you?" he asked.

I moaned on his cock affirmatively, without pulling back.

"Keep sucking. Suck me like the needy slut you are."

I squeezed my thighs together to ease the throbbing and dug my nails into Mark's hip, pulling him deeper.

"That's a good girl," Mark groaned, pushing my head down and gagging me with his cock again. "Are you ready for my cum, Sam?"

I moaned again, but Mark wanted more. He pulled my head back roughly and I gasped for breath.

"Stroke my cock in your face and tell me how much you want it," he ordered.

"Fuck!" I moaned, stroking his cock, which was wet with my saliva and his pre-cum. "I want it so much. I want to taste it and feel it filling my mouth. Shooting down my throat."

"I can feel it's gonna be a big load for you," he said, groaning and thrusting into my hand.

"Yess! I want it all. I want to swallow all of it and lick up what I miss. I'm going to make sure I get it all."

"I'm close," Mark groaned, shifting his stance as his legs started shaking a little.

I moaned and dove in to continue sucking him. Then I reached down and pushed three fingers into my pussy, thrusting fast.

"Oh fuck," Mark groaned, pushing down on my head and suddenly thrusting deeper and harder, grunting as his cock pulsed between my lips.

I felt his hot cum shooting to the back of my throat, coating my tongue. I held as much as I could in my mouth, and then swallowed it all, as promised.

"Fuck yes, Sam, take it all," he growled, reaching down to squeeze from the base of his cock to the tip, pushing the last of his cum out.

I moaned and licked the last drops from his tip, looking up at him with tear-streaked eyes.

"Fuck, that's good," Mark panted, finally releasing his grip on my hair and pulling back.

"As good as you remember?" I joked, smiling and wiping my eyes.

"Maybe better," Mark smiled, pulling his shorts back up and leaning back against a desk. "You've had a few more years of practice."

I laughed as I got to my feet, looking around for something to clean myself up. Thankfully, there was a box of tissues on the desk, and I took some to wipe the saliva from my face and chest.

"Kinda reminds me of the good times we had in your lifeguard office back in the day," Mark said, picking up my clothes for me.

"Pretty similar," I agreed.

"Telling Heather I was going to work out, and then meeting you after your lifeguarding shifts to fuck you and take you home."

"Those were the days," I laughed, sharing in the nostalgia as I redressed.

"Yes, they were," he agreed. "Hey, whatever happened with Chris, by the way? I always wondered. Did you keep fucking him after we stopped?"

I smiled and shrugged, blushing a little and putting all of my focus into turning my polo shirt right side out, avoiding looking at him as I answered. "Here and there. Until I moved to California."

"What about since then? Have you done any cyber stalking of your own?" he teased.

"Actually..." I said, blushing more. "I ran into him at an alumni event a couple of years ago for our ten-year reunion. It's funny, things have sort of come full-circle."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

I finished dressing and slipped my sandals back on, taking down my tousled ponytail and running my fingers through my hair. "Well, he's sort of taken your place as the cheating dad."

"Oh, yeah?"

"He cheated with me that weekend, at least," I admitted.

Mark smirked. "How was it? Have any other things changed over the years?"

I rolled my eyes, but told him what he apparently wanted to know. "Maybe a little less stamina than back then. But he's mostly still got it."

"Lucky bastard," Mark grumbled, making us both laugh.

"He asked about you, too," I said.

Mark laughed. "That's sweet. Tell him I said hi if you hear anything from him again."

We kept talking and laughing together as we exited the coaching office cautiously and made our way back to the pool.

"Probably no need to bother with the bar tonight, right?" Mark asked, smirking.

"No, I suppose not," I answered, blushing and smiling.

"Your room again, after bedtime."

"Okay," I agreed easily.

"See you tonight, my slut," he said as we reached the pool entrance, holding the door for me.

***

Somehow, Saturday night with Mark was even better. He made me cum again and again with his fingers and mouth and cock. I couldn't get over how different and how much better it felt compared to my other, more recent experiences. And I realized I didn't want to go back.

I couldn't imagine going home to California and just letting go of everything I'd rediscovered that weekend with Mark. Though we hadn't talked about it explicitly, I felt like he must be on the same page.

Of course, there was the small matter of the 2,000 miles between us. Regular hookups wouldn't be possible like they were when I was in college, but maybe we could restart our old sexting and phone sex games in between occasional visits, whenever either of us could come up with a reason to travel.

I had a hard time sleeping that night as I thought through what I'd tell Nick. I'd always been completely honest with him about anything that happened with other guys, but I wasn't sure how much I could or should admit about what I was feeling for Mark. And I was afraid of telling Nick the truth, only to find that he wasn't okay with it. Or more accurately, I was afraid of the choice I'd have to make if that was the case.

There was some comfort in knowing that Mark and I would never take things further. As he'd said at the bar Friday night, not much had changed for him. One of the many meanings I took from that statement was that he still had no plans to leave his family. Neither did I. That allowed me to convince myself that our situation was "safe," and maybe there wasn't a need to be completely honest about it. Admitting the true extent of my feelings to my husband could just end up causing more harm than good.

However, the significance of keeping it all secret wasn't lost on me. Maybe that's what Mark had meant when he said he felt like he was "corrupting" me.

***

Sunday morning, Mark and I texted to coordinate meeting up for breakfast at the hotel, before we'd both need to check out and catch flights home. Alex was with him, and they sat with some other families from their team, so of course we couldn't eat together. But we made eye contact as I entered the restaurant and shared a smile before I found my fellow coaches and joined them at their table.

"So what's the deal with Chicago guy, anyway? Is he an ex?" Zac asked, having followed me up to the breakfast buffet when I went for a refill of coffee. He'd clearly caught me looking Mark's way again.

"Something like that," I said. I was being intentionally vague, not wanting Zac to feel like he had a right to any further information.

"You haven't seen him since you moved away?"

I shook my head. "Not since college."

I expected more teasing to follow, but Zac didn't respond right away. Curious, I turned to look at him, waiting for it.

He noticed me looking and smirked, then finally let it out. "Okay, so my pride is a little wounded that you chose to spend your weekend with him instead of me. But I think I get it. Sorry if I was a dick."

I smirked and laughed a little, happy to hear him apologizing and clearing the air between us. "I think I'm going to need that in writing. The part about you being a dick, anyway."

He laughed with me. "No way. And if you ever tell anyone, I'll deny it."

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed, leading the way back to our table. "One day maybe you'll realize that you can get a lot further by just owning it."

Zac seemed to consider what I'd said. He had a pensive look on his face as I smiled back.

***

I hung around for a while after breakfast, looking at my phone and sipping my coffee. And, of course, it was all a not-so-subtle cover for waiting around to see if Mark might find a moment to sneak away.

He surprised me by coming up to join me at my table a little while later.

"Hi," I greeted, smiling up at him as he pulled out the chair across from mine and sat down with me.

"Good morning, slut," he said, smirking.

I laughed a little, blushing and looking around to see if anyone might've been close enough to hear that.

"Alex went with some of his teammates to swim in the hotel pool for a bit before we have to get ready to go."

"They didn't get enough chlorine this weekend?" I teased.

"Apparently not," he laughed. "Did you sleep well?"

I tilted my head back and forth in a so-so gesture and shrugged. "Could've been better, I guess."

"Damn, I thought I left you pretty wiped out."

I smirked. "You did, trust me. I guess I was just... thinking about things."

"What kinds of things?" Mark asked.

Apparently, he was going to make me say it.

"'What happens next?' types of things," I answered.

"Yeah, I've been having some of those thoughts, too. What are you thinking?"

I felt reassured by the confirmation that he was thinking beyond the weekend, too, and it gave me the courage to speak up and be honest about what I wanted.

"I want us to keep talking. And I want to see you again, when we can."

"I want that, too," Mark agreed, smiling. "My company actually has some clients not too far from you, in San Francisco."

"Really?" I asked, feeling a thrill of possibility.

"Yeah. I was thinking, maybe I can arrange a business trip and come out to see you soon."

"I'd like that a lot," I admitted, my smile growing.

"Maybe I can meet your husband," he added, smirking.

I laughed, blushing a little as my mixed feelings came back up. "Maybe."

"And maybe we can find some creative ways to have fun in the meantime."

"Such as?"

"I had a thought about picking your underwear. And making you cum on the phone. Maybe telling you where and how to make yourself cum for me."

"I like those ideas," I smiled.

"Would you tell Nick?" Mark asked.

I looked at him, considering. It was like he'd somehow read my thoughts or sensed my inner conflict. "I'm not sure. I have to think about it."

He smirked, clearly reading more into my words.

I just smiled back, deciding to let him.

We talked for a little while longer before I had to get ready to leave for my flight.

I thought about Mark the entire trip home, noticing every so often that my cheeks hurt because I was still smiling. Even though I had no idea when we'd see each other again, the giddy feeling of possibility lingered.

There was a part of me that wondered if maybe the feeling I had was just about recapturing my youth and reminiscing about my college days.

But it felt deeper than that. It was the same thrill Mark had always given me. Like a flame had rekindled inside me, as I became his slut again.