Fugitive Twins Pt. 01

Story Info
The boy-girl twins are adjusting to their new existence.
1k words
4.17
15.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,208 Followers

I intentionally kept this story short, and it's just an intro of the characters and a little picture of the entire story.

This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like my this new idea.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you decide to risk it and like it, please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

All the characters are 18+

*******

"What do we do now?" The twin boy inquired. "We moved to a new place, as you planned."

"Let me think. They're going to look for a boy-girl twin in every city," the twin girl replied. "But they're not going to look for a girl-girl or a boy-boy."

"Sis, you're always the best. So how about we go boy-boy twin. No one is going to find out, and it'll be cool!" the twin boy replied.

"Bro, grow up. Use your brain," the twin girl yelled. "How am I going to hide this chest from people?"

"Oh, you are right, but I look like a boy," the twin boy asked. "Though my voice is kind of misleading, still I have a stick in my pants."

"You mean your pp! The last time I saw it, it looked like an oversized clitty," the twin girl mocked. "We need new names. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Why are you asking me? While you're making all the decisions," Twin boy said. "Just spit it out."

"We need names, name, name, ok, I'm Lily and you're Ellie," Lily replied. "Sounds good to me."

"Yea, yea, whatever," Ellie reacted.

"We need to find a place before dark," Lily said. "But first you need to get ready to be my sister, Ellie. Let's take a shower, we've less than an hour in this motel."

"Together?" Ellie asked.

"It doesn't look like we have a choice. Otherwise, we're sisters now. Sisters do everything together, so start acting like one or very soon we're being separated by police and have to stay in an indifferent prison," Lily said. "I think you don't care about any of this shit."

"Sis, don't cry. I'm your brother. I'll do anything to protect you," Ellie confronted. "And what was I thinking? We're twins. We share everything and you saw me naked, so it's my turn to see you."

"Then hurry up! We don't have that kind of money to pay for an extra hour," Lily said as she took her brother's hand in hers and led him to the shower. Lily gets naked without even thinking about her virgin brother. "Why are you staring at my boobs?"

"I know you're my sis, but they're so perky and you're so petite," Ellie replied.

"First lesson for you, girls don't keep staring at each other. Whether they start complementing or teasing each other," Lily said.

"How do you guys do that without staring," Ellie asked. "In gym shower, we boys keep eye measuring each other."

"Ok, that's the difference here. You can stare at cock but not..." Lily eye-rolled at him. "Striped your clothes, I'm showing you."

At the moment Lily stripped her clothes, Ellie started to think about his dickhead. He undressed without looking at his erect penis in front of his sister, who is the cause of his erection.

"Wow, look at you. You're looking gorgeous. Omg, I've never noticed that you have a phat ass like mine," Lily was surprised and covered her mouth. "Oh... oh... what we have here, a little pink dicklet. Oww, are you hard because of me?"

"Nooo... yeaap, sis, I told you before, you have a very sexy body," Ellie said. "But why did you call it a dicklet?"

"Then, how about pussystick?" Lily replied.

"That's even worse..." Ellie responded. "Why did you add the pussy word?"

"Ok, we're sisters now, so, technically we both have a pussy," Lily confronted. "I got another one. Maybe you'll like it. It sounds so cute and very relative."

"What is it?" Ellie asked.

"We're on time. Stop talking and get cleaned up," Lily demanded. "Hold this razor and do what I do with my body hair. No question? "

Lily's 10-minute younger brother is now in front of the mirror and waiting for his first makeup lesson.

"See, it's pretty easy," Lily said. "I thought I would have to give you heavy makeup to transform you. But a little eye and lip work, and you just look like me."

"Omg, you're right! We're looking like identical twins," Ellie replied. "But sis, do you think my facial hair will grow in the future?"

"If you hit puberty like me, or..." Lily said.

"Or??" Ellie asked.

"We can see a doctor and start your hormone treatment. It's very expensive for us, but there is another way we can get those hormones. But those are for another day," Lily said. "You're still hoping for your beard, don't you? I saw you loved those shirtless men with long hair and beards on Instagram. "

"That's why I like keeping my hair long and silky," Ellie replied. "And you thought I competed with you, hehe."

"Your hair is done," Lily giggled. "Now stand up and let me see you in my clothes."

"Sis, your panties are so soft, but it's stuck between my ass chicks," Ellie said. "Do you think people will notice the bulge in this skirt? And why are we dressing so slutty?"

"You'll see," Lily replied. "Now walk here and there. Yess, yess, walk straight. Let your bubble butt swing left and right. Perfect, you're natural."

"Ok, now what?" Ellie asked.

"First, we're throwing out your clothes. Then we're going to look for an apartment so that we can start a new life. Now pack all your other things; we're leaving."

*****After ages, we finally found an apartment that we could afford and it's really nice.

#Part 2 will have all the details of their situation and how they'll survive and enjoy their sex life together as sisters. To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,208 Followers