All Comments on 'Fulfilling Rita's Fantasy'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
superb tale again

I have thoroughly enjoyed this latest tale from you. I so enjoyed the tease of the next story at the end of this one. I have read so many of your stories that i feel i know all the participants which makes them even more exciting. Thanks again for another most erotic adventure.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To jtukee...

...thank you for the kind remark, it's very much appreciated, and for you taking the time to comment on this. As for the follow-on narrative, it might take a while to get my relocation of things written since so much took place afterwards. And hopefully you won't be disappointed when I post it.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
you never disappoint me

i am sure your next will be as stellar as all i have read Lacey

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago
Can’t believe it

Lacey, your stories were already great. They are getting even better.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Ditto

Lacey, This is another Fantastic Wonderful Hot Erotic Story. I agree with jutee as to knowing all of the friends and enjoying this Hot Erotic Experience for Rita. This was a well orchestrated gangbang fuckfest. I have enjoyed reading your stories from the very beginning. Thank You Again! XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that your editing mentioned on your biography page will include attention to your awful use of pronouns. Drove me stark raving bonkers until I had to quit reading this story. Gah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...