Full of Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I spent my evening studying, and completing the assignments we received last week. I decided to do all parts of it, just because I wanted to be a showoff. I was alone on this project, but that didn't mean I should let myself get off easy.

After that, I decided to watch some chess game replays as I liked them, even if I wasn't a genius chess player. Yeah, Minnie, I took that harsh truth on my chin.

***

The next day went similarly, Marley was getting better - I was checking him through the wall on a regular basis.

He had eaten almost all of his groceries and on the third day, he finally emerged from his room and went to the cafeteria.

I didn't follow him but about twenty minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. Pretty surprised (as I never had any guests) I opened the door and I froze.

There was nobody there. A prank? What the fuck? I suspected some Tiktokers doing whatever stupid thing was now trending, but then I noticed something.

There were a few things on the floor: one container with soup and a small roll on top of the lid. There was also one mineral bottle and a small box of Tylenol.

Wow!

Marley obviously didn't want to owe me anything.

And he didn't want to thank me in person.

I took all these things and carried them inside. I ate the soup, hoping he didn't poison it.

Maybe it was for the best, he wanted to deal with this in such a "non-personal" way. Our normal interactions would be back in no time. Good!

A few seconds after that though, I caught myself frowning. Hm. But why?

This evening I was checking on him and discovered that... his normal masturbating routine was back again! It seemed that someone was feeling very healthy again, yup.

I observed him this time with my dick out from the beginning, as he fingered himself and then fucked with the dildo. He wasn't touching his dick at all, motherfucker. He was just climaxing from his prostate and it was... wow. I couldn't grasp how he could do it with such ease. I always thought it wasn't that easy. Then a weird thought appeared in my mind. What If he would climax like that with... my dick in his hole? Wow. What a crazy thought. For some reason, I came even harder, thinking about sliding in his warm ass. Maybe even more than one time...

***

The next day Marley was back on track.

He showed up to lectures, of course, ignoring me, as he always was.

Then... There was a day in the lab when we had the famous assignment due. But... - surprise - surprise! Doug came empty-handed. And 'empty-headed', but that was rather normal with him. I stood nearby and eavesdropped on their heated discussion.

"Why didn't you do it? I wrote you a text message saying I was sick for a couple of days!"

Marley was irritated.

"I didn't need it to pass this class, I had already finished other extra assignments, so I just let it go, it was hard anyway. I didn't want to bother myself with it." Doug shrugged his shoulders.

Marley snorted, "Jesus, do you know what you did? I needed it to pass this class! Fuck! Now I'm in trouble..."

He turned around and went to the back of the class and sat down with a frown on his forehead. Wow, he really played his cards badly this time. But there was a way out of it...

I bit my lip. Should I?

Probably not.

Probably it was a bad idea.

But I did it anyway. I even found something exciting in doing it.

I slowly sauntered toward him. He raised his honey eyes to me. They weren't that ugly, to be honest. The color was warm and kinda sunny... Jesus! Stop that craziness, Parker!

"What do you want, idiot?" he growled with such anger, I started to doubt my decision to come here anyway.

"I wanted to offer you help, idiot. I did the whole assignment myself. If you want, we can say, we did it together since Doug doesn't need it to pass the class."

I could see something weird on his face. Like... shock and even... he looked like he was touched. But then it disappeared. Marley closed his eyes and burst out laughing.

"No, thanks. I don't need your fucking pity!"

There was a moment of silence. I lowered my head, staring at the floor. Marley stood there, not moving, and he also stared awkwardly at the floor. A weird moment.

I swayed a bit from side to side and hesitated. Our eyes met. And I could see... I just knew. Marley wished he hadn't said that. He swallowed and looked just... miserable. Old habits took him over, and he was angry at himself for the response he gave me. Looking into his weirdly sad, honey eyes - I decided to give him one more chance.

"You may lose your chance to pass this class, Marley. Don't let your pride hurt you. I want nothing in return, I know you were sick, but I just want to help another human in need. No strings attached."

He lowered his gaze. "They are always strings attached."

"Not this time. I want nothing from you. I was bored, since I don't go to the chess club anymore, and I did the complete assignment. So in a way, I owe that extra time to you. We could call it even. What do you think?"

And I did an unbelievable thing - that I almost never did for anyone.

I... kinda smiled. My face almost hurt, doing that. Those muscles... never used.

He stared at me for a while. Something in him changed, I could feel it almost physically. Some softness appeared. His face blushed slightly.

Then he averted his eyes and slowly nodded.

"Thank you, Parker. I accept."

I also nodded and wanted to turn around, but then he said,

"I apologize for my behavior when you brought me the broccoli soup. It was inexcusable."

"No problem. You were just sick, I got that."

And I quickly went away, returning to my desk, scared he would mention something about me groping him and kissing his neck. But he probably was too dazed to remember it clearly anyway.

Soon the professor entered the lab and started analyzing the other students' projects one by one.

Suddenly I felt Marley's presence at my side. He calmly walked to my desk. His face was kinda... embarrassed and reddened.

We were rarely in such close proximity.

It felt weird. But also a bit... pleasant. It was almost sick and I was angry that I even felt that, but I couldn't stop. I let myself subtly glance at him, while we waited for our turn. One time I accidentally met his eyes, as he darted a look at me also.

I felt my cheeks get red, as I was a ginger, so I had the tendency to blush.

Finally, my torture was over, the professor came and I gave him the project assignment I'd prepared. He was very impressed and we both received A's for that.

But... Marley looked super guilty.

As the class ended he suddenly turned to me and said,

"Listen, if you want to return to the chess club, you can. I don't mind."

I glanced at him. He was blushing slightly, as I was before.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm not as talented as you all there. I will hold you back."

"You're not that bad. You just lose your focus too quickly. But it can be taught..."

I straightened up and shook my head.

"Nah, thanks."

And I went past him, heading unshakably toward the setting sun... I mean, the exit. But the vibe was similar.

I wasn't going to let him that easy. He still owed me, we both knew it, and he was painfully aware of that.

***

For the next whole week, nothing happened. We didn't talk, but there was a slight change in his behavior. He didn't glower at me as before. We were just basically ignoring each other, passing in hallways in silence. An unlikely truce.

But it all changed about a week and a half after the lab.

I received an invitation from Minnie to a big party she was throwing with her friends in her father's company building. It had a separate part designed for rent, and it was temporarily empty. So Minnie had an idea to throw a big festivity as her birthday was coming, and she wanted to have some fun before the semester would end.

As if any of these events were worthy of celebration for fuck's sake. However, apparently, she considered me as one of her friends. Of course, I could live another day or... thousands of them without any friendship at all, but it still was... quite nice of her.

Asking me if I would come, she murmured..."by the way, Marley will be there..."

And I heard myself saying, "Okay, I'll be there too."

Fuck, I wasn't even controlling myself! Why would I want to go to some stupid party? It couldn't change anything. I had a vague awareness of the fact I was getting addicted to watching Marley masturbate every day, and was kinda... fantasizing about replacing the dildo in his ass with my own dick, but fantasies sometimes should remain only in our heads, right?

But I promised Minnie, so I had to go.

Let's just pretend that the promise was the only reason.

Before the party, I showered and shaved. I usually had a slight red stubble, but not today. I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself.

I was hardly handsome, I was ginger, so I had no soul (every fan of South Park understands what I mean by that :) ), and I had a rather crude, freckled face. The only natural feature that was attractive were my intensely blue eyes and nice teeth. Other than that, I was nothing special. I was considered tall enough with my 6'1'' and I had natural musculature that didn't need many workouts to grow. At least one nice gift from nature.

So, easy muscle gains, but social awkwardness and unlimited hate for the world. Quid pro quo.

Could Marley be into me?

I found it hard to believe. But for some reason, I bent and opened the lowest drawer. I had some special stash there. Among other stuff... small lube sachets.

Wow, what was I even thinking?

Could I be so crazy to think I had a chance with him today? I was really deluded.

But anyway I arrived at Minnie's birthday carrying the lube sachet in my pocket. Kinda feeling stupid and self-conscious all the time as I was on my way to Minnie's father's building, which was close to the campus.

As I entered inside I noticed there was loud music playing and in the largest room people were dancing and the strobe lights were flickering, burning my eyes out in short bursts of light. A true paradise for introverts, right?

There was a surprising number of people, and under the walls, I noticed some tables with... beer kegs! Fuck, good that we were off the campus but... still. Minnie's father could have trouble for having a bunch of nineteen-year-old kids drinking en masse on his company property.

I poured myself a cup of beer and leaned on the wall.

Sometime after Minnie noticed me in the flickering flashes she ran toward me carrying a red cup in her hand.

"Oh! I'm glad you came!"

I winced. "Sure... I got you a gift." And I handed her a small box with earrings I bought a day earlier. They had shapes of tiny chess pieces.

"Oh, thank you, Parker, so nice of you..." She kissed my cheek. "But, look! I also have something special for you!"

And she gave me a red cup.

"What's that? Vampire's blood?"

She chuckled. "Try it, it's really good!"

"Okay, if I lose consciousness, and wake up in a grave, it will be on you"

"Okay!"

And she disappeared.

I shrugged and started to sip the fluid from the red cup, and it... tasted just like a regular beer, maybe a bit more bitter. But I didn't mind.

Soon I drank it all and went back to leaning on the wall and staring at the dancing people. Some were dancing really... crazily. Like really, really insane people.

And the dance floor seemed to move on its own. Fascinating. People moved like they were made of rubber. Super flexible, almost pliable, waving weirdly over the dance floor.

I blinked a couple of times, and soon I noticed Minnie approaching me again.

"Are you feeling it?"

"What should I be feeling exactly? Was my beer spiked?"

"Sure it was. It's fun! Come with me! I have something great to show you!"

I started to feel annoyed. "What now?"

"Come on!"

Hesitantly, I followed her. The walls waved around me, almost like Neo experienced in the movie Matrix.

She led me out of the main hall and down some narrow corridor - I followed her in almost total darkness, and soon music wasn't even audible anymore.

"Look, look, here!" she said cheerfully, and pointed to an open room where I could see the subtle light of candles. It was weird... Candles? Maybe it really was a vampire crypt or...

So I went inside and... I heard doors slamming behind me!

"What the fuck!"

I jumped over to the door and tried to open it again but... it was made of steel, looking like a solid storage room door. I had no chance unless I could break it down. What the fuck was going on? First spiked drinks, now being closed in some creepy dungeon.

Should I say goodbye to my kidneys?

"Minnie! What the hell? You stupid cunt! Let me out!" I yelled, pounding the door.

But only the silence responded to my calling.

Fuming, I slowly turned around and realized I hadn't been locked here alone.

Marley... was standing near the wall, staring at me with his honey eyes - big and round.

There was nothing more in the room except for a table with candles on it and... a bunk!

I roared, rushed toward him and grabbed him by the shoulders, pressing him to the wall.

"Why did you lock me in here?! What are you planning to do? What's this all about?!" I growled, pressing his body firmly to the wall with my body.

"I had nothing to do with Minnie's idea! She brought me here three minutes before you and told me she needs to show me something important! So I waited, wondering what all the candles were doing here, and suddenly you showed up, and she... locked the door!"

"Don't lie to me! You came up with the plan together!" I yelled like a villain from a cheap action movie.

"No, I did not! She gave me a red cup and she led me here three minutes before you!"

"Tell me the truth, Marley! What do you want?"

He blinked. "I told you the truth, Parker..." he whispered.

All that time, while we talked, we stood exactly as we had from the start, when I pressed him to the wall. My body plastered to him, our faces a couple of inches apart.

In the soft light of candles his face seemed surreal, but maybe it was the effect of the weird red beer? I needed to ask!

"What was in the beer?"

"I don't know, it was spiked for sure. The room is kinda... moving a bit... It's weird."

I still couldn't force myself to back off, I was pressing his slim body to the wall not willing to stop. He smelled nice, like shampoo and shower gel. And he was so slender and willowy, my dick started to react to that...

"Why do you hate me so much, Marley?" I whispered, not even knowing where I was going with this. My fingers moved very slowly over the side of his neck. Now I probably sounded like a character from a soap opera. But it sort of fit the scenery...

He blinked and swallowed. "C'mon. It's you who hates me. I only follow your...example."

Fuck, my dick was starting to trouble me more and more... He could feel it, for sure.

"No, it's you! You hated me from the beginning!" I insisted.

"Oh, why would I?"

"For my bass playing..."

Jesus! I was fully hard now. My shaft was stabbing his abdomen... I couldn't pretend it was my hip bone, c'mon.

"I invited you to the chess club. If I hated you, I wouldn't do that!" Marley protested, pouting his lips. His full, pink lips. I glanced at them very quickly. Or very slowly? I had no idea, the shit from the drink was altering my perception of time. But I glanced at his lips, that was certain.

"About that. So, why did you invite me, anyway? You knew I wasn't as good as the other guys from the club and I was far behind you."

He went silent for a while. We were eyeing each other. It was becoming pretty weird, that we stood like that and neither of us showed any sign of pushing the other person away. And the 'random bone(r)' was between us. Yep.

And then he whispered, "Parker... are you the X.?"

Boom, he dropped that bomb really unexpectedly. I blinked and swallowed. My head was suddenly empty, and all the reasonable answers ran out of my mind.

"No!" I muttered, feeling a bit panicky.

"Well. How would you even know who I am asking about?" Marley smirked. Freaking smartass! But he got a point, I'll give him that!

I blinked stupidly. "I know it from... Minnie..."

This time Marley chuckled. "And how would you even know... Minnie knows something about X.?"

I closed my eyes. Yep, I was bad at keeping secrets.

"Did you buy me these groceries and medicines? Did you ask Minnie to bring it to my room?"

Marley wasn't gonna let it go. He lowered his voice and suddenly added,

"I kinda realized that at exactly one point in time..."

"What... point in time?"

"When you kissed my neck just before putting me to bed."

I swallowed hard. So he noticed that! Fuck... So awkward.

"Do you remember that? I thought you were almost unconscious."

"I was weak, but not drunk, Parker..."

"So why didn't you protest it? When I kissed you and groped you?"

Marley didn't answer, he only stared at me, so I sighed. Did I also feel his boner? Wow...

There was no point in denying who I was, anyway. It would be stupid.

"Ok, I'm X. So you know my secret... And you still didn't tell me yours, Marley."

Marley's pupils were big, his lips parted a bit. Then he made a small, very small movement with his hips, slightly pushing on my hips, so I could feel his hard dick, no doubt now.

"Can't you guess?" he whispered... and the way he said that... I never ever in my life heard anything more... erotic. More seductive.

So, I lowered my eyes to his lips again.

It was a moment of a life-altering decision for both of us.

And I just needed to do it, wanted to do it.

Slowly I leaned toward him, and our mouths touched. I was hesitant, still unsure if he would hit me or push me away, but nothing like that happened.

He parted his lips and I felt his tongue sliding over my lower lip. It was so... enticing. So I pressed my lips more firmly, pushing my tongue between his wet lips.

Soon after we started to kiss like two crazy teenagers. Well, technically, we were still teenagers, just a bit shy of 20. The drug we'd been served probably helped us to feel much less nervous than we would normally be.

The kiss went on and went on... my hands were kind of wandering along his sides at first, but finally, I slid them behind him, reaching for his pert butt. I kneaded it and massaged it.

He made a small exhale, blowing air in my mouth...

But still, he didn't push me away.

His body under my fingers was slim and fragile, almost pliant. So it was inevitable I wanted to grope more of it, and I slid my hands under his black t-shirt with the face of Garry Kasparov printed on it. I needed to touch his bare, warm skin, his ribs, and his nipples. He made a small gasp as I squeezed and pinched his nipples' nubs.

Our hard-ons were constantly grinding over each other, like we were animals in heat.

So I wrapped my hands around his waist and kinda, half carried - half pushed him toward the bunk.

The moment he fell on the mattress, he suddenly looked scared, his face became red and startled. Was it more real for him now?

"What...what are you doing?" he whispered with obvious anxiousness.

"What does it look like? Going to fuck you," I said matter-of-factly.

"What? But... but..." He bit his lip nervously. "But we were kinda... at odds always... That's a bit of a big change..."

We stared at each other for a while. He was right, it was weird, we were enemies like five minutes before, but now... Maybe it was a bad idea?

Fuck that!

"One time, Marley. Give it to me one time... Then we can forget all about it."

He winced slightly, and eyed me for a while. Then he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds and slowly nodded.

"Okay. You helped me even though I behaved like a jerk to you...I guess I owe you... So one time. And we are even."