Full of Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I can't say I was happy with how he put it. It just sounded weird.

Like a... business deal? But should I be surprised? He was an asshole after all!

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But first, tell me. Would this be a 'mercy-fuck' for you? Because I had those two times before and I could not handle the third too well."

Marley looked aside and blushed. "Gosh, nothing of the sort, Parker. I swear."

I sighed, realizing that I was going to take what he offered anyway.

For the last three weeks I was beating the meat thinking about him and now I had my chance... I simply couldn't say no, even if that felt kinda wrong.

Could I be wanting more from him? Jesus, Parker! Get a grip on yourself!

So I grabbed his black jeans by the waistband and pulled them down off his narrow hips, along with his underwear. Well, there was no surprise. His dick was now on full display, looking hard as a carbon fiber bowstring and his balls were drawn up pretty high. So... obviously, it wasn't just a business deal - at least for not his dick - it wasn't having any doubts about what it wanted.

I threw his pants away, and glanced down at his slender, long legs. He had a really good figure down there, his legs were shapely and shaved smooth, which was... a bit weird, but it looked good on him. Marley was so white, smooth and silky all over.

I slowly kneeled on the floor (as the bunk was kinda narrow) leaned forward, and... closed my mouth on his dick.

Marley made a short, whimpering sound, but allowed me to continue for a while. I sucked his small dick as deep as I could and as effectively as I was able to with my minimum experience, only having been with two guys before.

But his dick wasn't my main goal. I had another part of him on my mind.

The part I saw being invaded day by day - by the natural color dildo. The part being fucked daily till completion, and I needed to know how it felt inside...

So I grabbed his thighs and pushed them up with quite a force toward his chest, so I could have the part in question on display.

In the light of the candle, I saw an opening looking almost like a pussy, with small pink folds or puckers, like a tiny flower!

Wow, nice. It looked even more enticing than I expected... So I dived down between his ass cheeks and latched myself on that small pink rim, sucking and licking on it.

Marley made a pretty loud yelping sound, high-pitched, obviously surprised by my boldness, but truly, I couldn't deny myself that, after seeing his ass being plowed by his dildo.

I wanted to pay attention to it also. So, I tongue-fucked him for a while, feeling like strongly he was reacting to it, the beads of pre-cum glistening on his throbbing dick. God, I needed to be inside him! So I took out the lube sachet and tore the wrapper, he couldn't see it as I was still kneeling on the ground. But he literally jumped on the bunk when he felt my cold, lubed fingers on his softened entrance.

"Did... you..."

But he didn't finish his question. I again lowered myself over his dick and sucked it in my mouth, and my fingers went inside him without hesitation. I needed to prepare him as my cock was much thicker than his dildo, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I was going to, while impaling his slim body on my fat shaft.

So I was working intensely on widening his entrance for my invasion and sucking on his shaft, so he didn't lose his arousal and I was pretty successful in doing so.

Soon I concluded he was ready to take me in. I stood up, grabbed his knees and shifted him from the edge - deeper onto the bunk. He stared at me, looking a bit panicky but also with reddened cheeks. I applied the rest of the lube on my dick and when Marley glanced down at it for the first time, I could see his eyes widening.

"Fuck, that's... big."

I smirked grimly. "Gonna bareback? I never had sex without a condom before."

Marley blinked and swallowed. "I've...never had sex at all."

I froze for a second. Fuck... That wasn't what I expected. Yep, he wasn't conventionally attractive, but surely some Grindr-cruising dad bod type would want that ass?

"That's... this will be your first time?"

"Yep. I was always... closeted."

I let go of his legs and sat down on my heels.

"Jesus... I'm not sure if that's a good idea... if that's the case... I wouldn't want to... you know. Make it into something weird."

He looked startled. "Hey, no... it's... we are so far along, I want you to do it... go for it, please don't think about it now, okay? Just forget what I said. We have a deal. We're good to go. I want it."

I winced. "Are you sure? You won't be a dick to me after?"

"I won't be a dick, I promise."

So, I grabbed his knees again and positioned myself in front of his well-prepared gate - leading to warmness and tightness. He didn't lose even an ounce of blood from his hard-on.

Looking at him, I pressed the tip of my dick on his pretty pussy-like rim. He moaned as I slid in, breaching his sphincter. Yeah, that was a good feeling.

I grabbed his narrow hips - they were so narrow it was almost hard to believe my fat dick went inside at all! How could it squeeze inside his small tunnel? I started to slowly sink in, and continued to look into his eyes, he had lips parted, and was breathing quickly,

"Gonna bottom out in you..." I murmured, and did just that.

My entire 8 inches were safely inside his small pelvis. How it was possible, was beyond me, I even suspected his colon had rearranged and I was in his abdominal cavity.

I was now fully sheathed and very comfortable inside his very warm fuck tunnel. Yep, that's what it seemed to be to me. Sweet, narrow, hungry fuck tunnel, he had used every day to satiate himself.

Now it was mine to use and fuck it senseless. And I was going to do it properly. After giving him some reasonable time to adjust, I pulled his legs over mine and grabbed his waist, lifting it up in the air a bit.

"Ready for a ride?"

He gave me a small nod and a smile... I bit my lip. Marley looked... cute impaled on my dick.

So, I started to fuck him. With long, slow, deep thrusts.

I could hear a bit of a weird popping-sucking sound as my dick was going almost all the way outside, and I could see his unusual pink folds being kinda pulled out along with my shaft, and then I parked back into him again, plunging down.

"Fuck, your ass is a miracle..." I muttered, speeding up, my blood rushing through my veins. I don't know what it was, the drug or the beer, but I felt invincible.

I started to fuck him in earnest, hammering into him with the speed and eagerness of a power drill. I leaned forward, reached out my hands and grabbed him by his nape. I was making animalistic sounds and my eyes were literally glued to his face, while I was penetrating him - bottoming out deeply in him with my entire length, hearing the smacking sounds my lubed dick was making while sliding in and out of his body.

Our eyes didn't look aside even for a second.

It was such an intense session of fucking and staring mixed together, I felt... like I owned him, body and soul, I was his entire world for these passing minutes, our contact was so crazily intense.

"Tell me you hate me," I grunted out, stroking his neck and cheek, almost tenderly.

"I hate you," he moaned out, and turned his head aside, so his lips grazed my fingers.

I smirked and even sped up.

His body became wet and slick, my hands slid from his nape to his chest, and his nipples, I pinched and squeezed them, non-stop hammering into him, nailing him down, squeezing myself in, going deeper and deeper into his willing, sweetly subdued body.

"Fuck, so good, so good..." I mumbled, feeling my dick being godly and intensely rubbed in his heavenly ass.

"Parker, Parker..." he whispered, and his hands reached out for me, pulling me down into a very passionate kiss. I slowed a bit and we just kissed for a while, which felt weird and wonderful at the same time, almost like we would... make love?

"Mine..."

Kissing him hard, I blurted it out, rather absurdly, as he surely wasn't mine. We were enemies for a year and a half and the epic fuck couldn't change it.

It would be just idiotic to want him to be 'mine', right?

RIGHT?

But for some reason, my words changed something in him. He made a loud exhalation and...

I felt a wave of shock when he... unexpectedly climaxed!

I knew he was close, but I didn't know he was that close! His tight tunnel started clenching and pulsing, almost like it was wanting to milk my dick, and his own dick squirmed a substantial amount of white batter I managed to somehow... catch midair!

I smirked again. That's probably why I was gay, as I enjoyed the perfect symmetry of our bodies' layout... What I had, he had, and it made me even more hungry.

So while he looked at me, I raised my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers. He gaped, and his dick produced two additional spurts of tasty cum... This time I scooped it from his slim chest and licked meticulously from my fingers, dicking him non-stop, and being observed by his wide-open honey eyes.

I was also super close at that moment, letting myself just enjoy the sounds our bodies were making, the bunk was creaking a bit, and the old mattress was flattened. The raw, wild sex... with the person who was my enemy through my entire freshman year and a half of my current sophomore year. What an irony.

Having it on my mind, I finally let myself go and filled him with my hot jizz. I was unloading for... I don't know... Seemed forever. My balls had to hit their record production.

Squeezing my eyelids, finally breaking out eye-to-eye contact - I made a loud gasp, tilting my head back.

"Fuck, your ass is just the best. Holding me tight like a fucking fist."

Then I lowered myself and put my hand on the side of his neck... and whispered into his ear,

"And you let me in so fucking deep, to the hilt... thanks... It was the best feeling in the world!"

He turned his head toward me, so our lips connected. We kissed for a while, our tongues rubbing and fighting with each other, sliding over and dancing...

After that, I straightened up.

And that was all.

Suddenly, our sex was over.

My dick slid out, and I sat on my heels again, looking down at my reddened shaft. In the meanwhile, a large blob of my sperm poured out of his open pussy-like-hole, which I observed slightly hypnotized.

I bit my lip. Why was every passing second separating us from the moment our bodies were joined - so weirdly unpleasant, and unwelcome?

"I will always be your first..." I murmured awkwardly, I really don't know why.

It sounded so pompous. Why was I so fucking glad that it happened?

"Yes," he answered calmly.

I didn't know what to say anymore, what wouldn't sound like a one-liner from a cheap romance, so I only pulled my t-shirt back on again and adjusted my pants. He did the same.

Soon we were sitting down next to each other on the side of the bed.

"Well. Shame it was only one time," I murmured tersely, looking aside.

He didn't answer... and the mood was just depressing. The room was silent.

It quickly became just too awkward for me.

I stood up and walked toward the window that I noticed only now. I glanced down and... it was the first floor! Wow, so we were not locked in here after all. There was always a road to escape for us, but... I guess we preferred to stay there. Joined. On the bunk.

I opened the pane and... looked back at him, still sitting there without moving.

"See ya, Marley..." I murmured, smiled ruefully, and gave him an awkward wave of my hand, as he was staring at me with his honey eyes wide open.

And I jumped out the window.

I don't know why, but I ran the whole way to the dorm.

I needed air and to clear out my mind. He agreed to have sex with me only this one time, I accepted it. I shouldn't expect anything more. It would be stupid, we hated each other right? We both were... full of hate almost all the time. It could only end up toxic, so I needed to control myself.

When I was back at the dorm, I showered and went straight to bed.

Not to think. Not to think too much...

***

The next morning was pretty painful. Whatever Minnie gave me, had taken its toll. (Or was it the only reason?) I was nauseated and my head was killing me. I had no strength to check on Marley, and I spent all of Saturday afternoon in my bed, reading on my phone and watching shorts on TikTok and Youtube.

Around 6 PM I finally stood up, feeling a bit better, and decided to glance through the hole.

I found Marley also lying on the bed the same as me just a minute before, watching... from what I could see... shorts on his phone. So we both spent that day on the most productive activities possible on planet Earth, as we all know - TikTok and Youtube shorts are the best way to unleash the unlimited potential of the human brain.

Yep. Lazy Saturday for both of us. Just the normal, uninterrupted life. Or was it?

***

Sunday didn't go much differently. I spent it mostly studying as I was trying hard to be an A student. Then I watched some chess replay, low-key missing my club meetings, where I could play with other, real people.

I sighed. Marley did offer me a way back...Could I take that offer?

I fought off the need to check on him all Sunday. Neither of us decided to knock on the other's door and... I don't know why we would? Say hi? Behave like normal people do (were we even normal?)?

"Hi, it's me. You know. The guy you fucked one day ago..."

No. That didn't happen.

We both kept our sides of the bargain.

One time.

***

Monday started even weirder. I was kind of sure I would handle the meeting with him with a calm head and I failed miserably at that.

I was first in the lecture hall, and for a moment I was there alone, before some students started showing up. I was waiting, but... it quickly became obvious to me, I was mentally slapping myself and simultaneously waiting for him, only for him, God, have mercy on stupid me.

And he did show up.

Marley went into the room with his usual, nerdish clothes and a mop of mousy brown hair and headed toward the first-row seats where he always sat down with Josh.

Only then I realized it hit me hard.

My heart was... Going crazy.

Pounding in my chest just because I saw him!

His ugly face, messy hair and lanky body. Nothing special. Nothing attractive.

For the entire world, maybe... but not for me! For me - he became... more.

Could any person be more pathetic than me? Yes, we had a great, epic, wonderful fuck, but it shouldn't change anything, right?

Hating myself, I waited for him to give me a glance. One glance. But he didn't. I was so done, I got furious at myself, and ducked my head down, fighting the urge to stand up and run toward him and confess to him my undying love... hahahah.

Just joking, calm your tits!

Finally, I composed myself and I forced myself to keep my eyes on the professor so as not to embarrass myself any further. I had to hold on to my dignity, even if I was a ginger nerdy weirdo, involved in some crazy love-hate stuff.

The entire lecture I spent making notes and looking only at the lecturer.

After it ended, I stormed out of the class not glancing at Marley, hoping that the lab would be free of any stupid joint-project and happily that was the case today.

I kept my head low the entire lab I had with him, sitting alone in the opposite corner. I almost started to hate him again, just for... BEING here. Being the reason, I was so miserable.

I was so used to hating him, I missed the feeling.

During lunch, Minnie came to find me in the cafeteria.

"Hi, Parker."

"Hi, Minnie aka... Walter White wannabe(hello, Breaking Bad fans!). How's it going?"

She winced. "Good, and what about you? You look like shit..."

Well, she was kinda right. I closed my eyes and admitted.

"Fair assessment, as I feel like it."

"What happened between you and Marley, care to explain?"

I hesitated before I answered her. But I was so desperate to have other people's opinions about my situation, that I decided to fall so low and talk about that with the first person who asked. Yup.

So, I coughed and blurted out, "What's to explain? We were drunk and drugged. By you! We fucked. Now he is obviously regretting it. And hating me even more. He doesn't even look at me. And I have a fucking problem as I may actually... like him. Dammit."

Minnie stared at me for a while. Could I be seeing an "I told you so" face on her. Better not!

"Did you ask him? If he actually hates you?"

"No. But he avoids me."

"And you are doing exactly the same thing?"

I snorted. "If you wouldn't lock us in that room... nothing would have happened!"

"Parker... you were on the first floor! You could jump out anytime you wanted to. If you fucked... it's all on you. You wanted it, didn't you?"

"I did," I admitted and it was... almost liberating.

"So what's the problem?"

"He said we could do it only one time. Nothing more. And we are done. It was like a fucking business deal for him!"

Minnie chortled.

"Did he orgasm?"

I huffed. "What the fuck? That's private... between me and him!"

"Okay, don't tell me. But you know the answer. So if he did... he would be crazy not to think about it happening again! Don't you understand? If he enjoyed it... that's your hope. So... Did he?" She winked.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. I'm not telling you shit about our stuff."

Minnie sighed. "If that's 'our' stuff, plural, then good. Keep it that way. Don't let the "our" stuff become... "your" stuff and "his" stuff again..."

And she stood up.

I glanced at her and suddenly grinned.

"Thanks, Minnie. Are you a fairy, or what? The one who is a matchmaker?"

"Fairy is not the word I would use for myself." She tilted her head and waggled her eyebrows.

"Oh c'mon. Don't tease me...!"

"I wasn't gonna. I love you both, I think two negatives equals one positive. Your hate... cancels out when you're together. I told you. The colder they are, the hotter they get!"

"Oh, shut up!"

***

But exactly that evening, at 6PM, I decided to go to... the chess club again.

If I were to do something... anything... It should be done here. Where it all began.

I went through the well-known hallway of the main college building and pressed the handle of a well-known room where I had spent so many hours during the last year, playing with Marley.

Losing with Marley.

Being angry at Marley.

Loving (unknowingly!)... my time with Marley.

As I went inside... all eyes were directed at me. My former friends from the chess club were staring at me, some even gaping their mouths. Was I a persona non grata now?

"Hi..." I murmured, moving closer to the tables with the chess boards.

"What are you doing here? You are not in our club anymore!" Josh stood up, looking pretty upset. He always hated me, but like... for real.

"Get lost, Parker!" he growled and I winced.

He really should shut his mouth, before I would show him an 'English Opening' on his face with my fist. I hated Josh too (I hated most people, as you already know), but that hatred wasn't even remotely as pleasant as hating Marley.

But then the voice I knew all too well spoke up,

"Josh, sit down. I invited him again. He has the right to be here."

My eyes met the honey eyes of this ugly motherfucker, Marley.

"Thanks, Marley," I murmured and sat down next to Minnie, who was also here, even though she participated only for fun, not for the game because she hated competitions.

Marley was coming to us from time to time and correcting us and explaining what we did wrong. We even exchanged some gazes and it wasn't that bad. It was all... so normal, and... I realized my life didn't have to be complicated.