Full of Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the club meeting was almost over I caught Marley looking at me, instead of being focused on his game with Josh. And then this happened:

He smiled.

...and I blushed.

Very subtly, I responded with a small smile. Wow. My face survived it for the second time. Maybe I could even get used to it? Smiling to people? Or... at least only to Marley.

After the meeting I went out with Minnie by my side, babbling something, but I barely listened to her. I was thinking about Marley. Could we be... friends? I could just enjoy it, minute after minute. Just being... on good terms with him.

And that would be okay, for the start. No need to go crazy right away, am I right?

***

On Saturday, I was lying on my bed watching one of the most hated and controversial podcasters in the world on my phone - because I could, so why the hell not? - and I was just relaxing, trying not to overanalyze my life, when I heard the knock on the door.

I didn't think much of it, just stood up and opened the door and... I froze.

It was Marley...looking pretty innocent, with his big glasses and messy hair. His eyes weren't, however, shaped into two blades today, they were kinda... puppy eyes.

"Hi."

"Um. Hi. That's... unexpected." I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head.

"I know, right?" He chuckled and grinned almost apologetically.

"So. What's up, Marley?"

Why the fuck I found it so pleasant to say his name out loud?

"All is fine. I was... about to ask... Are you bored by chance? I was looking for a person who would play a game of chess with me. Do you know anyone who would be willing to do it?"

And he smirked. I totally hated-loved that smirk.

I stared at him for a while. Was Minnie right after all?

"Um. I don't know anyone who would play at your level. But if you are willing to accept a downgrade... I'm at your service!" And I grinned.

Marley also grinned in response. "I'm more than willing! Come on!"

We went to his room and sat down in front of each other.

He opened his chessboard.

I observed him, his slim hands, his unattractive but... cute face, his big glasses and his messy curls. I realized I adored this guy, even though it was totally stupid!

"You are cute, you know it?" I murmured while adjusting the chessboard.

He glanced at me.

"And you are hot, you know it?"

I gaped my mouth open. It was sooooo not true, but did I care? Nope. We both kinda giggled stupidly, as only nerds can.

"If we are going to play... whoever wins, needs to have some... reward. Don't you think so?" I smirked mischievously.

He darted a gaze at me.

"What do you have in mind?"

"What about that... whoever wins... bottoms for the one who loses. Is it a good proposal or a bad one?"

Honey eyes were fixed on me. I smiled apologetically and spread my arms.

"You can't blame a man for trying, can you?"

He chuckled.

"You are funny, Parker... but you know what? Why not? I... agree!"

I froze and stared at him.

"What?" I couldn't believe he actually said that.

"Come on! You really thought I invited you here for only a chess game?"

"I was hoping you didn't, but..."

"I didn't. I'm sick of the weird silence between us. We've hated each other for far too long, we have to be on to something now. It's just impossible to have such animosity and not have great sex underneath it! We both study math. And we both know the rule: Two negatives equals..."

"One positive..."

A moment of silence. But not an unpleasant one. He blushed and I blushed.

Awkward but what's new?

"So... what about the 'one-time' deal?"

"Forget about the deal. It was a stupid idea in the first place. I don't even know why I said that, I probably chickened out. So... let's start fresh!"

I analyzed his face for a while and slowly nodded. "That's great. Because I also... really want a fresh start... for us."

His face got more serious. For a moment, we stared at each other. I lowered my eyes to his slim hand lying next to the chessboard. I kinda awkwardly rubbed my thumb over it.

Marley... smiled, and I responded the same way.

"So... Let the game begin!" I murmured, almost shyly.

And we started to play, he let me play whites, as always, but I lost anyway, of course. I had tried halfheartedly to channel my inner Magnus Carlsen, though he just didn't react to my call. Luckily. I was quite content with losing. And Marley was the best chess player in our college, probably even our state.

I glanced at him as he checkmated my king.

"I see... My king will soon be trapped in your... tight prison."

Marley chuckled, but I didn't. I stood up and reached out my hand. He took it, biting his lip a bit, with his cheeks crimson red. I pulled him close to me, wrapping my hands around his slim waist. We were now face to face.

"When we fucked..." I cleared my throat, "you seemed to have a pretty good reaction when I called you 'mine'. Not to rush things, but is there a chance we are kinda... moving in that direction?" I asked quietly, lowering myself a bit and planting a kiss on his neck, exactly as I did when he had the flu.

Marley turned his head aside in search of my mouth. We kissed, but lightly, only grazing over each other's lips.

"I'm soooo hoping for it..." he whispered breathlessly.

I returned to kissing his neck, my lips were slowly moving over his white skin, gently nibbling, pecking and licking. Marley closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"It's so nice..." he whispered, wrapping his hands around my neck, while I caressed him. My hands began my journey over his lanky body, exploring his delicate frame, sliding over his nape, shoulder blades, lower back and finally found its way to his round ass cheeks, which I squeezed and jiggled a bit. My dick fully hardened and was demanding more action.

Suddenly he put his hands on both sides of my head and stopped me.

"Parker, I'm prepared. We can... go straight to it, if you'd like," he murmured and smiled almost shyly.

"Did you dildo yourself?" I smirked, and he blushed, but nodded.

"Great... One day, you have to show me how you do it," I added with amusement and winked.

Then I helped him to get rid of his clothes and I also took mine off. We relocated to his bed, where I sat down, with my back to the wall and he straddled me. I noticed he grabbed some lube on his way down to my lap and applied it to my dick.

"Gonna impale yourself on me?" I grinned.

"Sure thing," Marley muttered, as he raised his hips above my cock and positioned himself over the tip.

Our gazes met - I nodded, he responded the same, and... he started to lower himself on my shaft. A minute later I was already deep in his tight fuck tunnel, pleasantly warm, and Marley slowly started to move up and down.

His body presented itself as very graceful and svelte in this position: beautiful, narrow hips, long legs and slim waist, and his hardened nipples... My dick was nicely sliding in and out of him, and I was looking deep into his honey eyes, enjoying his closeness and willingness.

But when I reached for his small, stiff dick, he pushed my hand away, "Don't, I can cum untouched!"

I chuckled. "Oh, I bet you can, it's your superpower, right?"

He responded with a seductive smile. "To be honest, it kinda is!"

"So," I murmured, pulling his head down toward me and kissing his soft lips. "Are we done with the hate? Can we start climbing to... the opposite side of the spectrum now?"

"There was never real hate, Parker..." he answered, and his hands touched my face. "There was only fear of the unknown."

And we resumed our passionate fuck. One of maaaaaaany that followed in the next few years of our life together, before... we put a ring on it.

Yes, definitely there is truth in the saying...

"The colder they are, the hotter they get".

We were the textbook example of that.

The end

Thank you for reading my story! Did you enjoy it?

Please, comment below, I love your comments so much and always try to respond!

Please, remember not to mix my personal viewpoints with those of my characters. I tried to create more diverse MCs, not to bore you to death with only similar "good boys" :)

Dnsontn, thank you again for reading and editing the story even though you are very busy - you are a man of your word!