Full of Surprises! Pt. 02

Story Info
The mystery woman returns.
1.1k words
4.79
2.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid there trying to figure out what had just happened, and whose pussy it was that I'd just eaten, and where my wife was, I heard the door open again.

"Your wife is still passed out on the couch," the unknown voice began. "This is absolutely perfect!"

I felt a fingernail trace from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip. If it had softened at all in the past few minutes, that was gone now.

"Your wife gets very uninhibited when she drinks. She told me all about how you love to eat pussy but she hates it, so I said she should loan you to me. That's when she called you and gave you those instructions--I'm pretty sure she was just messing with me and planned to play with you later tonight, but then had a couple more shots and I had to help her get home. When I got her here and she fell asleep, I thought I would see if you'd really gone through with it, and I just couldn't help myself."

"Who...what..." I sputtered.

She continued over my protestations. "And since she's still out, she's not going to remember any of this. And since you're in no position to argue..." I heard the rustling of fabric, and I felt her climb onto the bed again and once again straddle my midsection. "I'm going to take advantage of every bit of this!"

As I opened my mouth to protest, she shoved something inside my mouth. Her panties? The aroma was unmistakable...wet pussy and perfume. "Shhhhhh," she said, "we wouldn't want her to wake up!"

I felt her reach back and grab my cock, then shimmied backwards until I could feel the tip of my cock against her. She began to rub it up and down her very wet slit before sliding back in one deliciously slow motion until my cock was buried all the way to the hilt.

"I haven't had a nice hard cock in a while," she said.

"Mmmph," I tried to object, or argue, but couldn't. I struggled against her, but I think that only spurred her onward.

She slowly rode my shaft up and down, lifting all the way up so that just the tip remained inside and then all the way back down, her ass slapping against my thighs as she bottomed out. She continued this treatment, groaning softly as she worked me over. Her hands moved to my chest, and she rubbed her thumbs over my nipples as she used her palms for leverage to lift herself back up. I also groaned into my gag.

"Do you like that?" she asked, rhetorically.

She started to increase her pace a little, her wet cunt sliding up and down my shaft, and then pinched my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. My whole body bucked, driving my cock deeply into her as I moaned again. As worked up as I was, I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

"Don't you even think about cumming first," she hissed, as she really started bouncing up and down on my cock. "Don't...you...cum...oh...fuck!" she intoned, each word punctuated by the slap of her ass on the downward stroke. "Don't...you...cum!"

My brain wanted to comply, but my body had other plans. I felt the tingling at the base of my balls and grunted into the panties in my mouth. My back arched as I drove my cock upwards during her downstroke, filling her with every last millimeter of my cock as the first rope of cum jetted out from my cock and into her hot pussy.

"No...NO...NOOOOO..." she moaned as she kept up her pounding pace, milking my cock of all of its juices. My cock continued to pump into her until I just couldn't any more and my body went slack.

"FUCK!" she said. "I was SO CLOSE, and you're going to make me cum!"

In one swift motion she lifted herself off of me and yanked the panties out of my mouth before lowering herself onto my face. "Lick!" she cried as she started humping my face again, squeezing my head between her thighs.

Her shaved sex was so incredibly wet, with our combined juices running out of her and down the sides of my face. I tried to arch my back to lift her off, but my lack of leverage and the vice-like grip of her thighs kept her from going anywhere. "Eat your load out of my pussy and make me cum!"

Her hips were working up and down from my chin to my nose. A big blob of our combined juices went into my mouth, and I swallowed to keep from drowning. I pushed my tongue against her wet gash, hoping that would hurry things along.

Her moan started low and she frantically humped her snatch against me, increasing until it was almost a wail. "I'm cummmmmmmm..." she cried as her whole body stiffened as she mashed her clit against my upper lip.

She continued to rub her clit against my lip in little motions as the orgasm took hold, her spasms forced more of my cum out of her pussy and into my mouth. Finally her pace slowed as her orgasm started to subside, and I continued to lick until her whole body raised off of my tongue, her thighs squeezing my ears.

"Oh, god, that was fantastic! I really needed that!" she sighed. As she relaxed, her pussy was back on my face and I softly lapped at her sex like a kitten with a bowl of milk. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

Then she kicked her leg back over me and got off the bed. I felt her lean over, then her tongue snaked up from my chin to my cheek as she tasted us, and then her mouth covered mine as our tongues entwined. "Thank you," she whispered, and wiped my face with the panties. "Maybe I will find you again for another round...unless you want her to hear all about this."

Finally, I caught my breath. "Who are you?" I asked into nothingness, as I heard the door click closed again.

After a while, I was finally able to work my hands to where I could grab the clips and open them, and then released myself from the cuffs. I went out into the living room where my wife was still asleep on the couch, dead to the world. Other than that, the apartment was empty. I cleaned myself up and got a blanket for her and fell asleep myself.

The next morning, when I asked her about her night, she said "Oh, I went out with some folks from work as well as some of their friends. It was great fun, but I must have overdone it, because I don't really remember getting home." I didn't want to press my luck, so I let it go. But now every time I see her workmates, I wonder...