Full Rigor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know your slave commands?" she inquired in a flat voice.

"Yes, Goddess," I replied--like my wife, I had dreamed of being a sex slave but never had the courage or opportunity to live out those dreams except, briefly, at the BDSM club.

"Collar," came the same emotionless voice. My hair was too short to obstruct a collar or even allow my hands to grasp, but I tried to imitate the classic pose--left hand on hip, right hand at the back of my skull, being careful not to block access to my neck. A good thing, too, as she promptly wrapped a thick, heavy, leather apparatus around my neck and (judging by the motions and sounds) buckled it on. She then ordered me into "slave fours," the traditional hands-and-knees submission position. I was thrilled when she pressed a lubricated butt plug between my lower cheeks and shoved gently but firmly until it popped past my anus and lodged inside me, stretching my intestines.

"That's to prepare you for later," she said with a throaty chuckle.

I heard leather creaking and other tiny sounds before, a minute later, she gave the traditional preparatory command "mouth." As soon as I opened wide, I felt a thick plastic rod enter, followed by the unnecessary but still thrilling directive to "suck cock, slut!"

If I haven't previously explained, this was not the first time Mistress Shirley had put plastic into both of my ends. On several thrilling occasions at Paul Sousa's BDSM club over in Fort Worth I had enjoyed submitting to her. One time, Shirley had dominated her husband, my wife, and me all at once--the details are shameful, but the final scene involved a daisy chain with George sucking me off while I used my mouth on Michelle who in turn was servicing "Mistress Shirley," but only after the Mistress had vigorously pumped butt-plugs in and out of all three of our rectums! And if you must know, all three "slaves" were wearing lipstick and restrictive bustiers, which in my and George's case contained oversized fake breasts. So, although the actual sensation of licking a plastic strap-on wasn't too thrilling, it definitely felt submissive while bringing back memories of even better games in the past. I gamely licked away and occasionally clamped my teeth down gently on the fake rod so that I could maneuver it to rub against her clit. My temporary mistress must have enjoyed the friction, judging by her moans and the gently crack of a small "pussy whip" against first my buttocks and eventually my cock and balls.

I knew what to expect, but still enjoyed it when my Mistress withdrew her plastic invader from my mouth, demanded that I beg her to fuck my "boi pussy," and finally extracted the butt plug to substitute the larger dildo she was wearing. Being an expert at such domination, Shirley didn't stop pounding my butt until she had triggered my prostrate and forced me to unload on her floor. In reality, she was gentle about how she used my body, but mentally she had established complete sexual control over her "slut boi." After which, like any good dominant she insisted that I lick up the mess I had made. Good thing she--or I suspect slave George--kept her floors so clean!

Afterwards, Shirley was her usual thorough self about cleaning up and allowing me to cuddle with her for after care--she even let me suckle on her magnificent tits! I awoke several hours later and decided it was time to release George and get my own lovely slut home for the night. I found that Shirley had thoughtfully brought my clothes into the bedroom, so I redressed as quietly as possible.

I was hesitating, wondering whether to leave her a note thanking her for the opportunity to try out for her vacancy, when she opened one eye, smiled gently, and asked if I'd had a good time.

"I had a good time while you had me, Goddess." I corrected her, smiling back at her.

"In that case, after we ship our slaves off to the Longhorn to rent their asses out, I'll expect little Rikki to dress up pretty and come surrender her body to the big, bad, Bitch Goddess." She replied, clearly putting quotation marks around both "Rikki" and "Bitch Goddess." I assured her that Rikki would be honored to serve Goddess Shirley, thanked her for the try-out, and went out to the cold pickup truck waiting in the garage.

(To be continued)