Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate hits her stride.
21.8k words
4.22
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhibitionists are made, not born. Children have no shame in their nakedness. However they may come to be conditioned to associate exposing their bodies with social transgression though, they've been with us for a while.

"The men played on pipes of lotus. the women on cymbals and tambourines, and such as had no instruments accompanied the music with clapping of hands and dances, and other joyous gestures. Thus did they while on the river: but when they came to a town on its banks, the barges were made fast, and the pilgrims disembarked, and the women sang, playfully mocked the women of that town and threw their clothes over their head." This is Herodotus in the fifth century BC, describing the exhibitionism of Egyptian women on the way to festival at Bubastis, the city of cats.

It may be late in the game to point out that my wife Kate is an exhibitionist, but it seemed like I'd missed the early signs only to have them flashing at me after Kate's encounter with the truckers. She had exposed herself several times without going off the rails as she'd done with Pat and Gene. We'd visited nude beaches a couple of times and she'd stripped off immediately, while it took me some time to adjust and peel off my own swimming trunks. That wasn't an explicitly sexual atmosphere, though. Lots of people like going au naturel when swimming or visiting a nudist camp and it's more about the freedom of nudity than about sex.

The first outdoor music festival we went to, when we were dating, Kate had asked to sit on my shoulders and I hadn't given it a thought, hoisting her up so she could see better, I supposed. I only realized she'd yanked up her shirt and exposed her naked tits to the crowd when guys started reacting and reaching up to feel her breasts. She fended them off and it was only then I noticed that five or six other women were also showing off their assets and having similar reactions with guys trying to grope them.

When I asked her later she'd shrugged it off as just going with the celebratory flow. It was a big party, she explained, and she'd just jumped in and gotten in the spirit of the moment. In any event it was a win for us both because we had hard driving sex later at home. The images I'd constructed in my mind of Kate exposing herself fueled intense sex with her for weeks.

I accepted her answer and the next concert we went to, some months later, she repeated the performance. It was kind of a turn on for me this time. Kate looks incredibly good and has beautifully shaped tits. I was proud to show her off as mine. She let herself get groped and felt up a bit this time but grew tired of it after only a couple of minutes. The men were getting pretty aggressive she said. But again, her exposure and the open groping ramped up my sex drive in the weeks afterward and Kate was well aware of what was driving me. We joked about it while catching our breath after fucking. She told me she'd be willing to run around naked downtown if I was going to fuck her like that as a result.

But at our third festival she rode it out for several minutes. Of course I couldn't see whaat she was doing- or having doneto her- when she was up on my shoulders, but I was well aware of the male hands and arms struggling to reach and feel her up. I left it up to her to say she was finished. It was only when the surrounding crowd grew raucous that she tugged at me to put her down. Some guy behind her had been trying to pull her shorts down and was probing her ass crack and she got scared. We were in real danger of being knocked down and it briefly became alarming. Once she had her feet on the ground- and I had my hands and arms free to swing- that the feeding frenzy dissipated.

Again, once we were out of the crowd and safely back in our motel room we fucked like we were possessed. We took it for the gift to our arousal that it was and only discussed it in a perfunctory way, as a one off that hadn't led to any extracurricular sex. In fact that had never crossed my mind until later. I imagined her getting felt up and used by crowds of men, powerless to resist and finally giving in to them, giving them what they wanted. It was all vague unformed and faceless fantasy in my head but whenever I felt my libido to be lagging, imagining Kate servicing strangers always got me hard as iron.

Kate liked to dance and she accepted requests from friends and strangers alike if I was present, which was most of the time since we seldom go out to taverns alone. She had once asked me if I needed a night out with the boys now and then.

"What boys?" I answered. "I had friends like that before I met you Kate, but I didn't get married to you to spend more time with the guys. I only want to be with you. If my friends couldn't deal with that I'd get new friends."

She smiled broadly and said "Right answer! I feel the same way."

So we were secure in our relationship and she was free to dance with anyone she wanted. Recalling how turned on I'd gotten at the concerts knowing that other men were looking at her naked body and touching her, she gave her dance partners some latitude in trying to feel her up on the dance floor as long as she knew I was watching.

This was her new tease and she played it well. We didn't go to wild and noisy clubs but to local bars and taverns, usually as part of a group of her friends or mine. So these weren't venues where much overt sexual activity was tolerated. If I was off in the can or busy talking with someone Kate would shut her dance partners down politely but emphatically. The tease was for my benefit alone.

But as soon as my wife could see I had my eye on her she let the men play grab ass and give her tits a brush or even a squeeze or two. It never lasted long. She'd allow a guy's hand to stray down to her ass and enjoy its contours for maybe thirty seconds or at most a minute before dragging his hand away. Some were persistent and she'd play that game for a while, letting him fleetingly grope her cheeks, then push his hand away only to have him pinch a nipple through her blouse. Occasionally there was some dirty dancing but that too was fairly tame and brief. No one was allowed to get too aggressive or push her boundaries too far or for too long.

It was foreplay for us. We had pillow talk where we'd talk about what had happened at the tavern and about sex with others but it was no more than story time to gets us cranked up for the main event, which was exclusively us.

So this is the back story to the day Kate fucked Pat Oswald and his co-driver Gene. That was both spontaneous and a relatively slow simmer that only boiled over when she climbed into Pat's sleeper, shutting me out of the illicit sex act. In fact it was that act of disregard that shook me, not the sex itself. It really set me back on my heels. I was caught off balance. Not only had she consented to sex with a stranger without my approval -in fact in spite of my strong disapproval- she'd lied to me about several incriminating details. The only thing that held us together was that we loved each other deeply.

Splitting up was never on the table or in the discussion. I was hurt and my trust was shaken to its foundation but I never doubted my love for her or hers for me. Kate tacitly acknowledged she'd fucked up. She was contrition personified in the following weeks without actually coming right out and asking for forgiveness. I knew the what, where and how of her deceptions. It wasn't necessary to enumerate them out loud. She knew she'd betrayed my trust and how she'd done it, in detail. And she knew it was her deceptions and outright dishonesty and manipulation that had wounded me.

The most explicit apology she ever gave was to say she knew she'd hurt me and all she could do from that point on was to behave in a way that demonstrated her devotion to me.

"I'm only human, Ben. I can't promise to be the perfect wife. I'd only be setting myself up for failure, and you for disappointment. But I can't imagine not having you in my life. If you feel like I need to be punished I understand why. Just don't make that punishment be withdrawal. I couldn't take that."

I didn't answer and didn't need to. Words can be just so much bullshit while actions tell the real truth. If I were to set out to punish her or try to get revenge she could take it- Kate has a strong sense of self- but it might damage us as a couple even further. And neither of us wanted the kind of marriage that would create.

In the wake of her rut with Pat and Gene we hadn't gone out with our friends much, and when we did she refused all offers to dance from other men. She wasn't confident that she could tease me without stirring up sore points and bad feeling and she was loath to take a chance that some guy might put the moves on her. It was just awkward. Everyone could see that the dynamic between us had changed but of course no one commented on it.

One good friend did speculate to her that we seemed to be even more of a committed couple than in the past, more self contained. Less playful than we had been but also more devoted to each other. Her friend was clearly fishing, probing for an explanation of what might have happened to work such a change. Kate just smiled and changed the subject.

Finally I told her that I missed her teases and wanted her to loosen up a little. We couldn't walk on eggshells for the rest of our lives. That part of our sex life, a hitherto fun and sexy aspect of our foreplay, had disappeared. It was a loss for both of us. A week later we went out with our group to a tavern and I ran into a co-worker of mine, Joe. Joe had had an open crush on Kate since he'd first laid eyes on her and she used to dance with him now and then. He didn't know why she'd suddenly put him in the deep freeze but I told him to ask my wife to dance, to cheer her up a little.

"Don't tell her I asked you, okay?"

He gave me a long look, then shrugged and when Kate returned to our table from a trip to the ladies he came over to us, leaned down and asked her to dance with him. Before she had a chance to react I said she'd be happy to dance.

"Go on Kate! You've always loved dancing with Joe."

She shot me a hard look but I just smiled and nodded, waving her off. Slowly she stood, and giving me a suspicious look, unsure of herself, she let Joe lead her to the dance floor. Joe was the perfect guy for her first foray into dancing with other men after Pat had fucked her. Joe was always well behaved and never groped her or tried to cop a feel. He knew she allowed it sometimes with some men- he wasn't blind- but had never wanted to show either of us any disrespect. He was a polite and classy guy.

It took most of the song before Kate began to loosen up and start to have fun. Joe's a good dancer and an especially nice guy. He never let his hands drop to her butt and studiously avoided any accidental brushes with her breasts. He held her by the waist and didn't pull her in tightly, just moderately close. Kate came back to the table smiling. She snuggled up next to me, thanking me without saying anything. She knew what I'd done.

I went to the bar to get us new drinks- our waitress was swamped- and Joe was there waiting for a beer. I thanked him for cheering up my wife.

"She's been a little down lately, not feeling as young and attractive as she used to."

"Ben, that's fucking crazy! Kate is hot! And she's not even thirty yet!"

"You know how it is for women, Joe. They get all this negative commentary on how they need to be perpetually young and fit to have any value. It eats away at the most beautiful women, undermining their self confidence. Kate needed a boost."

"Well I'm more than happy to help out. Kate's a sweetheart."

"You know Joe, Kate isn't fragile. You can touch her without breaking her. She's a big girl. She can say no if she doesn't like something you're doing."

His jaw dropped ever so slightly and he stared at me. Finally he managed to stutter out "What exactly are you saying, Ben? Are you asking me to feel up your wife when we dance?"

"Well, not in so many words, no. I'm just suggesting that you should enjoy her when you dance with her. Like I just told you, she needs a bit of an ego boost. If you paid her some special attention it wouldn't bother either one of us, me or Kate."

"Jesus Christ. I don't believe I'm hearing this!"

"Joe, this stays between us, okay? Kate will probably figure it out on her own and she'll be cool with it even if she tells you no. She really likes you. But no one else needs to know, right?"

"Whatever you say, boss." (I'm not his boss- he just calls me that.) "If it's groping you want it's groping you'll get."

Kate and I danced a bit and then sat back down. Not ten minutes after I'd spoken with him Joe reappeared at our table and was quickly out on the dance floor with Kate. He waited a bit before he made his move but when he did I couldn't help grinning. He slowly massaged her lower back before letting a hand creep down to her ass. Kate was wearing a little white dress, a mere slip of a thing held up by two insubstantial spaghetti straps, and short. The contrast between my wife's pure as the driven snow dress and Joe's chocolate brown hands was a a wonderful image.

As soon as he'd gripped her ass Kate, alarmed, looked up into his eyes, then shot a glance quickly in my direction. I smiled at her and gave her a quick thumbs up. Joe was inscrutable. With a quick look back at Joe's blank face she reached down and started to push his hand away, hesitated and then put both her hands back on his shoulders. Now Joe dropped his other hand down to her butt and gave her a trial squeeze. My wife allowed it. So far, so good. I wasn't sure how far she'd let him go but I could trust Joe not to push beyond what Kate allowed. It looked as if my wife might be back in the cock teasing business.

They danced through two long songs, the last a fast one, and Joe brought Kate back to me. He was in seventh heaven. He'd always adored my wife and he could barely believe his luck. And I was grateful to him. We'd successfully leaped a major hurdle, getting her out of her uptight phase and back in the saddle again. It was just one night so far, just two songs, but I breathed a sigh of relief.

Now that I'd started him Joe wasn't about to quit while he was ahead. He was discreet, but he danced with Kate again and again, 'accidentally' brushing her tits with a hand at first and then actually squeezing her breasts with his palms and long fingers. He never let his hands linger but groped her ass pretty freely and then turned his attention back to those full and fleshy tits. Kate pretty much let him have his way with her. For a man who was feeling up his co-worker's wife in public he managed to look like a gentleman doing it. Kate trusted him and I knew she genuinely liked him, so she just danced and had fun. She did keep checking my reaction and I made certain I reassured her,

Around midnight Joe escorted my wife back to my side and apologized.

"I've been monopolizing your wife, Ben. You've hardly had a chance to dance with her for the last hour."

"It's all right, my friend. We've all been having a good time. But it's getting late. What do you say, Kate? You ready to leave yet?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am. Thanks for a wonderful evening Joe." She was hanging on his arm and she leaned into him and kissed his cheek. "I'm not really tired yet but I am tired of the crowd and the noise. I'd like a chance to wind down before bed."

"How are you getting home?" I asked Joe.

"Well, I rode with a friend but he left an hour and a half ago so I'll probably uber home."

"I have an idea. We're half way home for you. Why don't you ride with us and come in for a nightcap? You can uber from our place just as easily as you can from here. Is that okay with you, Kate?"

I hadn't asked Kate what she thought about it before inviting Joe and had intentionally put her on the spot. She could say no, she was too tired without appearing ungracious. But she gave me a steady probing look and then simply said "Sure. Sounds like a plan."

I brought the car around while she and Joe waited at the front door of the tavern. Joe was on his phone when I arrived and Kate insisted on hopping in the back and letting Joe stretch his long legs in front. I told her we could move the passenger seat all the way forward and she could sit back there and keep him company, mostly to tease her and make her nervous about my intentions. I was enjoying this. But she wasn't taking the bait and simply said no, Joe could ride up front. We didn't have time for further discussion. Joe had ended his call and was already climbing into the vacant front seat.

I knew she was bursting with questions all the way home, which was about a twenty minute drive, but of course with Joe in the car it was impossible for her to grill me. None of us spoke and there was an unmistakable sexual tension in the car. Kate was of course wondering if I meant to try to make something happen between her and Joe, and Joe had to be wondering exactly the same thing, especially as I'd basically come right out and asked him to feel up my wife on the dance floor. We filed into the house together, awkwardly silent.

"What are you drinking, Joe?"

"Beer. Just a beer's good for me. First I need the bathroom."

"Kate..." I began but she anticipated me and said she'd show him to the bathroom.

In a few seconds she was back and I asked her if she wanted to change first or should I just make her a drink. "Rum and coke?" I asked. "And, do you want to change into something more comfortable?"

"I'm comfortable. At least, I'm as comfortable as I'm gonna be when my husband is playing silly games."

"Is it silly? Really? I'm delighted to have the old sexy Kate back and you call it silly? I call it a celebration."

She whispered "What are you trying to do here, Ben? I'm not going to fuck him if that's what you think. I like Joe. He's fun and sweet and sexy but I'm not going to have sex with him."

"Okay." I said.

"Kate, I never intended for you to have sex with him. I just wanted to show you that you can have fun and fool around and tease me again like you used to and it'll all be okay. Don't do anything you don't want to do. But you have to have been missing it as much as I have. Haven't you?"

Kate's back was to the hallway and I was facing it, so she couldn't see Joe open the bathroom door a few inches to listen just then.

"Kate." I said. "Just go with the flow and do what feels right." I knew Joe might take that to mean more than I intended if he'd heard me. I didn't care. And honestly, if things heated up and she changed her mind and had sex with him, I'd be all right with it. It didn't seem likely to happen, but I'd love watching him fuck her. I went to the kitchen and made her a drink, bringing back a beer for Joe.

When I got back in the living room the two of them were standing uncomfortably shifting weight from one leg to the other and trying- and failing- to make small talk. The specter of the two of them fucking loomed large and unspoken. I let them suffer for thirty seconds more just watching them and then set Joe's beer at one end of the sofa and mine at the opposite end. I put Kate's rum and coke on the coffee table in the middle instead of handing it to her. She gave me a wry smile.

Joe plopped down gratefully, happy to be sitting finally. Kate looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I took her by the hand and led her to the couch next to Joe. She sat without hesitation, and as soon as she had I sat next to her, snuggling up tight. Still no one spoke. The silence was deafening. It was going to be up to me, but then, it had been all night. Kate took a slug of her Captain and Coke and set it back down. She'd no more leaned back when I put my arm around her and kissed her. I kissed her long and hard, sneaking looks past her at Joe. He was attentive, watching us closely. When we finally broke the kiss I smiled at him. I put my hand on Kate's bare thigh just above her knee and gently stroked her.