All Comments on 'Fun Ending to a Work Trip'

by afuncouple2108

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice first submission!

Enjoyed your story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good short story

An unexpected encounter is one of the best things. Glad to see this couple has no hang ups.

Now get ready for the fucktards to start whining about him being black. They use any excuse to comment on a story with a wife getting some strange dick. Fucking losers have nothing better to worry about other than free stories on a lien site. Simply pathetic.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Not bad for a first try. Comes across to me as dismissive of, and not in love with hubby. We're the ropes and forced creampies necessary to a fun Three some?

Couldn't she have just asked him to lie on his back? Couldn't you have written a see into him agreeing to the cum eating?

Just some thoughts. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not much plot or drama. Was this supposed to be just a stroke story?

The electricity was not phenomenal, it was contrived and cliche'. We all know fucking strangers, who know absolutely nothing about you sexually, emotionally, and couldn't care less, are always the most incredible sexual partners. Its like if you want to have really incredible sex, its should always fuck someone you've just met, and never someone you care about, and never ever your spouse.

So, I think the writing was technically OK, just not very compelling or interesting. But you got to start somewhere. OK, you've started. I hope you improve with future efforts. Good luck.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Could have been quite good,

But I got bored when wife tied up husband.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Not into man on man sex

and you being up close and personal with his cock and splooge def qualifies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love how

Oldbearswitch disguises his insults as constructive criticism. We get it, you don't care for certain stories. Stop trying to change the authors to write your way. If the story doesn't do it for you, don't be a dick, just move on.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Love it when we’re out and find a guy or two for play

Great play story. Wish I was there with you and maybe a few more guys. I love girls and i know that guys love watching girls get it on. Then it’s lets get this party started. A great weekend is in the making xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The whore

You have inspired the great whore Annette Bishop. That means this.Just have been some trashy garbage to get that old skank 's praise. Nothing to be proud off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous