Fun Facts about Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But meanwhile, there was still some serious fucking to be done. Of course I could have had a turn whenever I wanted but I had the notion that the two of us had done exactly this thousands of time before. It was always good but I think we'd exhausted any possible chance of doing anything remotely new. At the moment, I was like a kid in a candy store. Suck his cock. Lick her pussy. Do them both at the same time. Submit to being manhandled by both of them to serve and do whatever it was they wanted. It dawned on me that I wasn't just tolerating the submission, I was actually starting to crave it.

Much too soon and before any of us were ready, David was driving his pelvis into my wife to release all the cum that it had probably taken all summer to accumulate. It was here that I hit a limit. He pulled his cock out and a stream of whitish semen poured out of her pussy, dripping down to cover her asshole. I had this powerful urge to dive in and lick off every drop but some inner voice said "hold on, stop!" I guess some part of me must have thought it would have been too gay.

That was absurd. I'd spent the better part of a day with his cock in my mouth. That was OK but for some reason, licking her clean would have been too much? I think Lisa might have had the thought that I might go down on her up so she laid back with her legs spread and put herself on display with all that cum dripping out of her and onto the terry cloth towel we'd thought to cover the couch with. For some reason those restrictions didn't apply to Dave. His cock, just starting to soften from the rock hard erection he'd had for the last hour, was a mess of cum and body fluids from Lisa. He made me suck it as Lisa rubbed her pussy and watched from inches away. I don't know what was hotter... my wife jerking off as she watched me with a cock in my mouth or the gloriously submissive feeling of masturbating as I licked his cock clean.

###

We spent the rest of that week in an all out rut. Didn't give a flying fuck that the weather was as bad as it was. We got a ton of sympathy when we got back about the crappy conditions ruining our vacation but pale, exhausted and squinting at the light of day, all we could say was "Right... the weather. Just awful." wink/nod.

We also got the news that our company was being merged with another. In short order, our jobs were gone and along with them the salaries that supported two cars, a mortgage and a single income family. Dave managed to land a job in California and left the two of us to work harder than ever just to make ends meet. I blinked and 10 years had gone by.

We did our best to stay in touch but before the internet there was no email or text or FaceTime calls. Long distance phone calls were pricey and something we only did every few months. That and holiday cards once or twice a year were the best we couldiii do to stay in touch. Meanwhile, maybe amplified by his absence, his presence in our sex lives sort of became legendary.

He became a stand in for any fantasy figure we might want to do all sorts of edgy, nasty things that would nudge our sex lives to the next level. I ventured into one of the sex shops in midtown to buy Lisa a dildo. Worked great the first time we used it. Told her we should give it a name. Didn't take long for Lisa to come up with David. "Of course... just to keep the fantasy going." Virtual David turned out to be a lot of fun. She'd masturbate with it and let me watch. Feed it into my mouth to keep it lubed up for her. She noticed that it seemed to turn me on more than either of us expected and graduated to letting herself become a bit of a domme and fucking my face with it. When I bought it I'd always thought it was just a bit of rubbery silicon but with her slamming that thing into my mouth, it became this powerful extension of her sexual power.

If we were having sex one or both of us kept coming up with things that we'd do if he was with us and often as not, we'd use virtual David to complete the scene. We did have a few adventures that included other people but by comparison, they were mostly awkward and lacked any of the energy and sheer lust that we had with David.

We finally made arrangements to meet him and share a beach house again. Lisa was seven months pregnant at that point and we sort of expected a very polite, drama free week to get reacquainted. This time the weather was glorious. The house had ceiling fans and big windows with views of the ocean but no AC. We started to unpack and maybe in response to the heat, Lisa stripped down to her bikini bottoms. Her boobs had gotten at least a cup size larger and she was always complaining about how much her nipples were chafing against the tighter confines of her bras. Of course her belly almost had a life of its own now. Big and beautiful and rounded, she was self conscious that she "must look like a cow". Nothing could have been farther from the truth. It would be simple to say that I'd get an instant hard on every time I saw her but the truth was more complicated. There was something about her now that made me feel this combination of pride and lust and protectiveness. After all those years together, I'd never felt closer to her.

We knew that our lives were going to change after the baby was born and this week would probably be a final goodby to the relatively easy days of being a couple without kids.

"Do you want to have some fun with him?" I had to ask.

"I don't know... it would be great but it's been a long time and I sure don't want to freak him out."

"Tell you what. Maybe the best plan is no plan. Just be ourselves and let things go where they will."

The version of David that rang the doorbell the next day took us by surprise. Older and with a whole new set of lines on his face. A few pounds heavier, a bit less hair and what was left was sprinkled with bits of grey. His smile was the same though and he flashed that as soon as we laid eyes on each other.

He absolutely beamed at seeing Lisa pregnant and literally barefoot. After an awkward hug he was polite enough to ask if her could feel her belly and gingerly placed his hand on her stomach.

"It's so much harder than I thought it would be!"

Not wasting any time she put her hand on his crotch. "...and this isn't bad either!"

I couldn't blame her. The closer we got to his arrival date, the more I'd thought about what it would be like to recreate what we had years earlier. Lisa breaking the ice was a perfect start to getting to know each other again.

A few minutes in and his hand was still on her belly and she was giving him an outside the pants hand job.

I broke in, "Uhhh, did you want to unpack or take a shower or at least, maybe step in the door?"

Things were off to an interesting start.

Releasing her grip, Lisa said, "How about some lunch. I'm sure you must be famished."

Just like her notorious bathing suit had been her uniform ten years earlier, bikini bottoms and a tank top were her current look of the day. Her glowing, rounded belly was having the same effect on Dave as it did on me. Lisa knew it too and seemed to be enjoying her new found sense of power as the two of us, awkwardly erect, sat politely at the table.

She stacked some sandwiches on a tray and deftly walked them over to the table. The tank top she was wearing didn't do much of a job of covering her up. Her breasts were noticeably bigger now and the areolas had widened and turned darker. Her nipples stood up, bigger than pencil erasers. Her belly, big and rounded as it was provided a bit of a shelf for her boobs to rest on. Lisa giggled as she noticed the head of David's cock starting to peek out from one of the legs of his shorts.

"Why do I think lunch might have to wait?" She said. "Come on over and join me on the couch."

Lisa raised her arms over her head as David peeled off her shirt. I don't think I'd ever seen her this beautiful. Pale white skin with her breasts, shaded with just a blush of pink. I thought back to the first few months of her pregnancy. For a while her sex drive had been dead, with her waking up with morning sickness and looking pale and exhausted most of the time. Then around the 4th month, something changed. She started to glow. On multiple occasions I walked in to find her masturbating and had the unexpected pleasure to be pulled in to help finish her off. This was right around the time that her belly started to show, something that I found unexpectedly arousing. I didn't know what the protocols were but she took the lead and made it a point to have me finish by cumming on her stomach. Not to let any sperm go to waste, she'd gather it up with her fingers and lick them off. Or rub it into her clit and pussy in service to another orgasm. Or if she was feeling playful, feed it to my mouth as she jerked herself off.

I wasn't about to pass up that invitation. She leaned back on a shoulder as the two of us claimed the rest of the space.

"Do you mind if we start with you guys going down on each other? I used to love watching you do that back in the day."

We were on automatic. David slipped out of his shorts. I knelt in front of him and making sure Lisa had an unobstructed view gave his cock a few strokes before wrapping my mouth around it. I realized how much I missed the feeling of having him fill me up now with the added bonus of my pregnant wife rubbing her pussy at the sight, I had one of those rare insights that seem to come with middle age. I was loving this. My wife was loving this. Our friend Dave... well you get the picture. But exposed to any contemporary standards of morality, we were depraved deviants. Sick fucks. Immoral, perverse and condemned to burn in hell. And my insight was basically, fuck you. I could go to any PG rated movie with body counts and gallons of fake blood and be a fine upstanding citizen. But put an erect penis in there and I'd be an outcast. Fuck 'em. I knew in my heart that we were good people anyway. Maybe, just less hypocritical.

What I noticed was more than just jerking off, Lisa was explicitly jerking off to the sight of me sucking David's cock. I'd had a fair amount of guilt and uncertainty the first time I did that... the stigma around doing anything remotely gay being as strong as it was. What a stroke of luck that she not only was OK with it but that she seemed to love watching as much as I did showing off.

Fun fact #17. You can continue to process complex thoughts even as you're engaged in ridiculously hot sex. In some random part of my brain, I was watching my lovely wife Lisa, her belly round and stretched out, leaning back on the couch madly rubbing her pussy as she jerked off to the sight of me with David's cock actively fucking my mouth. What would life be like if this wasn't a one off thing? If the three of us lived together. Lead normal lives with jobs and mortgages and also, made it a point to keep her happy, well fucked and full of cum? And if she were to get pregnant again, how much of a blessing would that be? So much that none of us would even care to figure out who the "real" father was. We'd just assume it was collectively ours and do whatever we could to raise the kid in a safe, happy place where everybody loved and wanted the best for them. But who was I kidding? In the real world, we were perverts. That would be a brush that would cover everyone in our family. Better to just be in the moment. Things like this were next to impossible to come by anyway. Still, I couldn't help but notice how serene and happy Lisa seemed to be. She leaned over to stroke David's cock even as I was still going down on him. A really long time had gone by since we'd done anything of the sort and any inhibitions we had were long gone as well.

She knelt down and joined me sucking his cock both our lips sliding up and down his shaft. Ending with a kiss as we both let the tip fill our mouths. I could pull back for a sec and take in the image of my beautiful wife with her lips wrapped around his cock and imagine the feeling of bliss that she telegraphed with her mouth full and eyes closed. My hand naturally gravitated to my cock and started to jerk off at the pure depravity of the sight. Her skin was covered with a light sheen of sweat. The breeze from the ceiling fans was cooling her off and raising goosebumps all over her chest and arms and back. We settled into a rhythm. David leaning back on the couch, raising his hips to put his cock available easy access. Lisa, on her knees, her belly partially resting on her upper thighs as she was lost sucking his cock. Me, a few inches away. Deliriously happy to jerk off at the sight. Maybe a bit conflicted by a wealth of all the possible choices.

Should I stand up and give Dave a chance to suck my cock? Remind him of what my the salty taste of my precum was like after all those years away? Or Lisa, should I fuck her and complete the circuit to spit roast her as she went down on Dave?

Before I could decide, Lisa took me by the arm and guided me so that I was sitting on the floor with my back leaning against the base of the couch. She straddled her legs on either side of my face so that I had easy access to lick her pussy. David came up from behind and started to push his cock into her. A few strokes in and he'd pull out and stuff it into my mouth, his shaft saturated in this mesmerizing mess of juice from Lisa and precum from him. I had what felt like the honor and privilege of having him fuck my mouth with the same stroke and intensity as he was fucking my wife. At the moment, it felt completely natural for the two of us to be there to service him. To be used by him. I guess we both had the thought that we had years of absence to make up for and only a week to do it in. Time was the one thing we couldn't afford to waste.

Much too soon, he started to cum. First with a short pulse that marked the beginning of an orgasm then with a series of increasingly powerful spurts that hit the back of my throat and painted my face with streams of warm, gooey semen. If I'd been even the tiniest bit less aroused it would have been gross and disgusting but with my own cock throbbing and oozing precum it was all I could do to suck and lick and slurp it up like a the dedicated cum dump that I seemed to be.

I was sure he was done when I spied Lisa crouching down to join me. She gave the throbbing head of his shaft a gentle lick until he started to ooze again then wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and started to jerk him off onto my face. He let out what sounded like a agonized moan... he'd cum already and this much stimulation so soon afterwards had to have bordered on painful. Somehow she knew there was more and kept on stroking his cock until to the surprise of all of us, he started to cum again. Maybe with not as much volume as before but every bit as hard.

It felt like he had years of semen saved up for just this moment. This time around there was no resisting... I had to lick her clean. I could feel her shudder as I licked the cum off her asshole, then moved up to her pussy, scooping it all up as I did. She used his cock to squeegee all the remaining cum from my face and once it was saturated, stroked it back into my mouth.

In her softest, sweetest voice, she encouraged me to clean him up as well. "That's right, lick all that cum up... just like you did to me. It makes me so happy to see you with David's cock in your mouth. Later on, he's going to do it to you... that's a promise."

I was delirious, shuttling between the two of them. My mouth tasting like cum and pussy, my cock starting to cum and throb and spurt on its own, without the least bit of stimulation at all.

Lunch was definitely going to have to wait.

12