Fun Flock Big Cock Contest Pt. 02

Story Info
We meet the Flockers, and they meet Oleg the Uncut.
2.9k words
4.14
8k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
167 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Second Summer

Fun Flock Big Cock Contest - Oleg

On Friday, the ladies of the Fun Flock descended on Nicolle's backyard-poolside oasis, ready for some unusual entertainment. Kaelan, Deena, and Brandi joined Nic, as the so-called 'brain trust' of the Fun Flock. The three of them had excitedly sprung the plan on Nic, that the contest would be judged in the seclusion of her backyard, and after some early anxiety from the number one MILF concerning safety and anonymity, the women convinced her they had taken every precaution. They brought lots of alcohol and snacks and were planning to make a fabulous summer day of objectifying men and partying together.

All four of them were very different, but they had some key commonalities. They were all women who loved to have fun, loved to drink, and party together, and loved to talk about sex, even if they didn't particularly like having it.

Kaelan was a mid-forties, bohemian chef with thick blonde hair, lots of tattoos and a nose ring or two. Once divorced and now a widow, she drew lots of unwanted attention from the wrong kind of men because of her wild look. She had a few kids, but they were mostly grown and out of the house at this point.

Brandi was roughly the same age as Kaelan, and a friend Nic met at one of her many sales jobs. They worked together and hit it off from the very start. Also blonde, she cursed a lot and lived large. She was a bit of a smoker, more than a bit of a lush, thought of herself as much more attractive than she was, and had a longtime husband who traveled bit of a lush often for work. Brandi had a successful, if chaotic, career as well. As a result of their success, she and her husband shared a similar lifestyle to Nicci and hers. She had no kids and never wanted them. She and Nicci talked once or twice a week and the easy conversation would go on and on about complete nonsense for hours.

Finally, Deena was the blustery life of the party. A two-hundredish pound lesbian, she wore her heart on her sleeve, and the ladies all thought of her as being almost as hysterically funny as their leader, Nicci. Nearing fifty and approaching menopause, she was the oldest of the group. She was always fighting with her partner, so she viewed the Fun Flock as a particularly welcome escape from life, just as they all did.

They came ready to enjoy each other and be entertained, pita chips, hummus, charcuterie, nuts, olives, and a box of Taco Bell joined an even wider variety of alcoholic beverages - hard seltzers, wine, pre-made cocktails, and lots of beer. They were ready for anything. The girls wasted no time pre-gaming excitedly, catching up on their week together, admiring Nic's pool, and anticipating the stupid guys who would soon be serving up their cocks for inspection and judging.

Brandi and Kaelan both wore one-piece bathing suits with cover-ups and flip flops. Deena had an over-size t-shirt, carpenter jean shorts, glasses, and sneakers.

Nic stood out like a sore thumb as always. She was a minimum of six inches shorter than any of her friends, as well as in massively better shape from both her natural genetics and the sculpting of constant exercise. In other words, she was a gorgeous smoke show, and her friends were not.

She also oozed sexuality and fertility with her over-the-top curves and looked about fifteen or twenty years younger than her cronies, despite being of relatively similar age. She was trying and failing to fit in with a one-piece, too; hers was bright yellow, with a thong back and a deep, plunging V in the front. She looked as unintentionally slutty as ever, even when trying to blend in with her best girls. She was both top and bottom heavy in the most man-pleasing way in addition to being tanned, leggy, flat-stomached, and always sporting a prefect manicure and pedicure on her pretty feet and hands.

Deena reached into her bag. "I almost forgot. Nicci, allow me to present to you the special headwear of the lead judge!" She handed the suburban sex goddess a large, glittering tiara covered with Swarovski crystals and Nic laughed excitedly, along with the other ladies, as she quickly fastened it onto her spectacular head of long, blonde hair. She smiled brightly at her friends, did a little hands-in-the air 'whoop, whoop' gesture, turned the music up on her Beats speaker, and took a big swig of Skinnygirl margarita. The women chattered and laughed loudly for a while, and by 1:00pm, the time the contest was set to begin, they were all feeling buzzed and happy.

"Oops! He's here! Are you ladies ready?" Deena interjected. They all nodded playfully.

"Okay, Matt," Deena bellowed. "Come on down!"

__________________________________________

Matt received the signal, opened the gate, brushed past the thick landscaping of privacy grasses, and began down the stairs to the pool deck with the first contestant trailing behind him. The ladies were chatting loudly while they ate and drank, so Matt cleared his throat to gain their attention.

"AHEM." He waited, as they slowly diverted their attention from their own antics over to him.

"Ladies of the Fun Flock, as you know today is the opening round of the Fun Flock Large Rooster competition." They all snickered in their drinks in response.

"Our first contestant is Oleg. He is twenty-four years old. His family emigrated from Russia when he was five. He currently works in construction in Manhattan, took a Lyft to be here today, and tells me he feels honored to be a finalist. He's not a big talker but he must be big some other way. Please give him a hand."

The ladies clapped politely and looked expectantly at Oleg. He looked back at them and appeared nervous.

"Go ahead and whip it out, Oleg!" Matt encouraged. "The judges are ready."

He was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and work boots in the middle of the summer. Unzipping his pants, he reached inside and flopped out a large, uncircumcised penis that hung listlessly out of his jeans.

The ladies giggled to each other. Nic turned to Kaelan and said, "What's wrong with it?

"It's uncircumcised, Nicci."

"I've never seen one of those before," she replied.

"Well, Kaely," said Deena, "you are going to measure them for us, right?"

Kaelan nodded and held up the tape measure she had brought with her for the event.

"Go ahead. Go over and measure him, then," Deena said.

"Umm, wait, I am not yet hard." Oleg held his hand out to stop Kaelan as she walked over to measure him.

"Well, get hard!" snorted Brandi.

"With all due respect, you ladies can be a bit intimidating," Matt offered in Oleg's defense.

The women looked at each other again.

"Well, either he gets it hard in the next minute or two, or we will just measure him that way," Kaelan suggested.

Deena said, "Oh come on, that's not fair to the guy! I'm gay, but even I know they can't just GET hard. Nic can you maybe help him out a little?"

"What? Me? Help how? Why me?" She held up her hands in confusion. "I thought we were all judges."

"Nicci, you think any of us are getting him hard? As a finalist, he deserves a fair shot, right?"

"Why can't he get himself hard?" Brandi interjected again on Nicci's behalf.

Deena laughed, "You think he's getting hard watching you drink and listening to you talk?"

All four of them laughed. Deena looked at Nicci and nodded toward the young Russian.

Nicci glared back at her friend. "You're sure he doesn't know where I live?"

"I told you. Matt is meeting them at the Starbucks and bringing them here blindfolded in his grandfather's car. They have no idea where they are."

"You're sure?"

Deena gestured to Matt. Matt nodded happily.

"I'm sure!"

"Fine," she said curtly. "How's this?" She stood up and turned around so Oleg would be able to get a good look at her ass.

His cock began twitching a little and filling with blood. "That is very nice, Milaya. Perhaps you could come closer?"

Nicci rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, I'm so going to need another drink if this is how it's going to be, Deena," Nic laughed, and held her hand out for Deena to hand her a drink. She did and Nic downed it in one big draught, before walking closer to the nervous contestant and dropping down to her hands and knees with her butt about a yard away from Oleg and Matt, who was standing next to him. She was facing her friends and smiled back at her friends mischievously. "How's he doing now?" she asked, expectantly.

Oleg was responding exactly as she had anticipated, hardening rapidly without her having to touch him.

"Looking good, Nicci! It's working!" Brandi shrieked.

"Told you, Deena," Nicci said smugly.

"He's still not quite there, though. I think he still needs some more help, Nic," said Deena playfully. "Ever suck an uncircumcised cock?"

"What?" Nicci responded, in shocked laughter. She looked taken aback. "Seriously? No, I have not." She shook her head at her lesbian friend, but turned around to face Oleg while still on all fours. She raised up to her knees and looked at him appraisingly with her hands on her hips. He looked decently large and fun. Deena was right, however, he was still not fully hard. As Nicci scrutinized the first cock in the big cock contest, something odd caught her attention. She knee-walked over to him with her succulent boobs swaying along the way to get a closer look.

She reached out, not looking him in the face, and wrapped her right hand around his large, semi-hard penis to inspect it. He moaned in pleasure the instant she grabbed it.

"What is he packing here? It's so WEIRD looking," she observed quizzically. "Where's the head?"

"Slide your hand back, Milaya," Oleg grunted.

Nicci surveyed his schlong studiously, like she was dissecting a frog. The slutty scientist slowly slid her hand back to the base of his dong as he suggested, and the foreskin went with her, gradually peeling back to reveal the big, ugly head of his dick.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed. She slid her hand back and forth on his dick, playing hide and seek with the head, while she laughed. "That's so crazy!" she said, with her eyes wide and her nose crinkling up. "Like a magic trick!"

Her friends watched Nicci with surprise and delight as she knelt at Oleg's feet slipping the skin sheath back and forth across he head of his increasingly large, swollen sausage. She was fascinated.

"Wait, Nic, you've never even seen an uncut one?" Deena asked.

"No! Have you?" she shot back without looking away from it.

"I guess not," Deena mused, "But I'm not straight...just really surprised you haven't."

About to follow-up on her friend's judgy comment, the MILF was once again distracted. "Ewww, what's that white stuff? And what's that smell?" Nicci complained loudly, while continuing to slide his skin back and forth as the Russian got even harder.

"That's smegma, Nic," Kaelan offered helpfully.

"Smegma? Well, it's disgusting," she mumbled, as she moved her nose close and sniffed his dick like a puppy. "Yuck." Her curiosity and his growing size kept her highly engaged, despite her complaints about the smell, and she found herself continuing to jerk him off, even after his dick had grown to its full, impressive length.

She slid the foreskin all the way back, then all the way up to cover the head of his dick with her pretty hand, all while her dreamlike face was just inches away from the horny Russian. She jerked his excited wang rhythmically, using only the sliding foreskin, playing peekaboo with his dick head the whole time. "Guys, this is so fucking weird, huh?" she called out randomly, while she studied the oddity that had her quite mesmerized.

They were all enjoying the show when Deena nudged Kaelan. "Time to measure."

Kaely got up and walked over to the trio. Standing next to Oleg and towering over Nic while she kneeled and jerked him unceasingly, Kaelan tried to measure his hard-on.

"Umm, Nic, can you, like, stop for a sec, hon? You know, you don't HAVE to jerk this guy all the way off."

"Oh, right. Of course not," Nicci muttered, reluctantly removing her hand from his rock-hard cock and sitting back on her heels. She didn't take her eyes off of it, though.

"Thank you," Kaelan giggled. She placed the tape at the base of his dick, pushed in a little to give him a little extra length and extended the tape all the way to the tip of the Russian's boner. "Nine inches long!" She then wrapped the tape around the thickest part of his wang. "Five and a half inches in girth!"

The two other ladies who were still sitting, eating, and drinking, applauded politely and took notes further away from the action.

Nic looked up at Kaelan while the young Russian ogled her ample cleavage. "It is kind of big, isn't it?" she said to her girlfriend, with a conspiratorial smile.

"It sure is!" Kaelan replied, with a girlish laugh.

Measurement complete, and without a prompt from anyone, Nicci reached right back up for that throbbing boner and began jerking the poor guy some more.

After a few dozen yanks of varying speeds, she addressed him. "I've seen bigger," she teased, as she finally looked the young Russian in his lustful eyes. "But you're a pretty good size. I mean, some girl is going to get lucky with you someday."

Oleg was groaning uncontrollably as he looked down at her bright green eyes, thrilled the sex bomb was finally talking to him while she continued unexpectedly jerking him off.

"Like, you're not quite 'Third-Leg' are you? Just O-leg," the MILF smirked up at him, tickled by her taunting mom joke. She gripped him firmly and slid his extra skin up and down the length of his thick, aching shaft.

"Come on now, guy, we don't have all day if you want my help," Nicci chided with a flirty tilt of her head, "no matter how big this thing is. If you want to finish, better do it quickly?"

She raised an eyebrow at him and pursed her wet lips in question. Then she asked him in a sing-song voice, "Does mommy need to do a countdown?"

She didn't need to do much else at all after that and she knew it. A few more hard tugs after her dirty talk and she felt him beginning to tense, then pulse. She aimed his surging wang to the side and backed away a little bit just as he started spurting his load all over the place.

"Hahahahaha," she kept pulling and tugging while she giggled happily at her accomplishment, entertained by the way the guy groaned and convulsed in her grip. She gazed delightedly at the big dick lurching and exploding in her hand. When at last it wilted and she'd squeezed all her fun out of him, she blinked her eyes, dropped his uncut dick like it was a smelly sock, stood up without a word to him, and walked back to the outdoor couch under the tasteful pergola to rejoin her friends and have some more margarita. They all looked at her with a mixture of giddy sisterhood, surprise and awe.

"What?" she questioned her friends as she drank from a straw. "You girls told me to help him out!"

"I didn't ask you to jerk him off, though!" Deena guffawed.

"What can I say?" she said to them, as she sipped her drink, leaned back, crossed her splendid legs, and looked at her girlfriends mischievously. "We're just having some crazy girl time, right? Aren't we all here because we like big cocks? You know I do. That shit never gets old."

Kaelan yelled, "Amen!"

Deena slapped her knees in laughter.

Brandi snorted. "I thought you were about to suck that guy, Nic!" They all laughed some more. Nicci dipped a pita in the hummus and popped it in her mouth with a wink at her cackling friends. Then she put on a pair of oversized Guess sunglasses, leaned back and sighed.

"Don't think I wasn't thinking about it! It just looked and smelled so gross with all that yucky smegma. I couldn't go there. No way."

Matt and Oleg were both standing there not knowing what to do.

Deena checked her watch. "Get this guy out of here, Matt. See you in about twenty minutes for the next one?"

Matt walked the shell-shocked Russian up the stairs, realizing he had been so amazed by Mrs. Burton's actions, that he had forgotten to take any of the pictures or videos he had promised himself if he had a chance. As they walked past the gate, he offered the Russian jealous congratulations on the hand job and told him he'd be sure to get back to him with the results once the contest was over. He blindfolded him, and the two drove off in his grandfather's minivan.

______________________

Coming soon...contestant number two.

CasualK9
CasualK9
167 Followers