Fun in the Sun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful kiss, tender and affectionate, and as we kissed, long and passionately, I slipped those two fingers back between her pussy lips again, and she moaned loudly with pleasure. She lay back on the bed again, leaving me to play with her pussy, stretching her lips, bringing her more pleasure, her hips moving in time with my touch.

It was all too tempting for me, and with her being in her own little world of pleasure, it took just seconds before my cock slid between those same lips and she realised what was happening. Her eyes flashed open, and she half sat up and looked at me, a mixture of her need and doubt in her eyes, a helpless expression on her face. She looked as if she was going to stop me, as if this had gone too far, much further than she intended, but it was too late.

Just one look between her legs, seeing and feeling my cock plunge in and out of her divine pussy, bringing her so much pleasure swept any lingering doubts aside. Shuddering and moaning loudly, her head went back eyes closed, and she gave herself over to the sensations at her core. My cock and her pussy, her own natural horniness took command.

As I stroked relentlessly in and out, she met me stroke for stroke, now smiling up at me, any doubts now forgotten, pushing herself again my hardness, whispering words of love and lust in my ear. I felt the urgency in her and knew she was beginning to come again, and I went with her, feeling that old familiar sensation at the root of my cock, and then I was pumping, filling her royal crevice as she came screaming with pleasure. We lay there in each other's arms for a little while, kissing and fondling, filled with that happy post sexual glow, but time as always was against us, and so we got off the bed, cleaned ourselves up and continued with the photo shoot.

The rest of the shoot went pretty much as planned, although there was a new dynamic in the air. She was much more open, and we flirted like mad, occasionally touching and kissing. She laughed and joked a lot, and went along with my suggestions as to how to get the best from each set of lingerie, and we went into another room where the sun was streaming through the full-length window and did some, 'natural light,' artistic nudes. She was easy to photograph, the camera loved her, but she would be so easy to love I thought.

Towards the end of our time together, she packed her things away, looking quite sad, and then used the bathroom, 'to clean herself up,' she explained. There must be no lingering evidence of our lovemaking, neither in substance, nor in odour. That would be very dangerous, not only for her, but for me too she added, especially for me.

'Thank you for today,' she said, turning to me just after she phoned to tell him that she was ready to leave. 'I've had a wonderful time. I enjoyed being photographed. I didn't think I would. I was just doing it because it was something he wanted, but as you know, I began to enjoy it. You were kind to me, considerate, caring, and in my world that is something that is very rare.'

'Layla,' I said affectionately, 'you are a marvel. Not only are you the most beautiful and wonderful woman I've ever photographed, but you're also one of the nicest persons any man could hope to meet. If we don't meet again, then I want you to know that today you have touched my heart, it became more than just a photo shoot, it was a homage to your beauty, and yes, an act of love, and I will never, ever forget you.' She kissed me then, long, and passionately, and then we broke apart, her eyes threatening to overflow.

'We will meet again,' she said fervently with real determination in her voice, her eyes almost hypnotic in their intensity, 'and that is a promise, leave it to me,' tenderly caressing my cheek as she said it, and just then we heard the sound of the car arrive, and our time together was over.

We met again, but that is another story for another time.

* * *

12