Fun in the Sun Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla simply loved it, but although she seemed to have had secret desires regarding her submissive nature and liking for pain for a long time, she had never come to terms with it, or even admitted it to herself until she had seen one of my Fetish/BDSM photos quite recently. That was enough to trigger a response that she had suppressed for so long. She had gotten quite excited seeing it, and of course I realised what was happening and seduced her. It was like the proverbial dam bursting, and now she was determined, aided by me, to follow her nature and find out as much as possible about herself, what she liked or didn't like, and how much she could take. I knew it would be fun finding out, especially with such a wonderful example of feminine beauty as my Carla. She just seemed to soak up the pain and abuse and come back for more.

A little later, she was collecting her belongings together, getting ready to leave. I was just sitting there watching her. She was so graceful, the way she moved. I often said that she was so beautiful that I could watch her all day. She always just smiled when I said things like that. As I said before, she was totally oblivious of how lovely she was. She started to laugh quietly to herself, and when I asked her what was so funny, she fired a rapid stream of Spanish at me, which I didn't quite catch. When I asked her what it meant, she looked at me out of the side of her eyes, and put on a terrible Scots accent, imitating me, before laughing out loud.

'Smelling of fish, like and old Spanish trawler,' she repeated. 'Do I really smell that bad?' I went to her and took her in my arms immediately.

'No, no, no, my darling, you smell wonderful, always. I love how you smell. I was just trying to be really insulting because I know you like it, but, my god, no you smell lovely. Do you really think I'd would have kissed your wonderful pussy, and every other part of you as often as I have, if you smelled bad?' She shook her head.

'I suppose not,' she said, mock grudgingly, then added, 'Maybe, I won't wash "down there" before I come back, so you can really smell how an old Spanish trawler smells,' she threatened, teasing me.

'Enough, I will never mention a Spanish trawler again, okay?' I vowed. She smiled and kissed me.

'You'd better not, I forgive you this time. Maybe next time... not so much,' she teased again, wagging a finger at me in a scolding motion. I smacked her arse really hard as she turned to leave. She winked over her shoulder, 'Ah, yes, now I forgive you,' she laughed again, and then she was gone.

* * *

12