Fun Massage During a Solo Trip

Story Info
My first experience with a nude Korean spa while on a trip.
1.4k words
3.64
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived a little late for my massage and I was already nervous. Honestly, I booked a massage at this place specifically because it publicized as a nude spa with additional treatment rooms to use after your services. What can I say? I love being nude.

At the front desk they asked me to pay first and while I did I saw the list of services they offer and noticed something called a gold wrap that could be added for additional charge. I asked about what that was and if they had time to add that to my massage. She reminded me I had scheduled a massage and a body scrub and then she called over another woman and they started talking rapidly in a language I wish I understood and glancing up at me occasionally. I started to feel awkward so I said that it was fine if they didn't have time as I was already late. They said sorry they just didn't have time. She also handed me a small sheet of paper asking me to circle if I wanted hard, medium, or gentle pressure and instructions to circle body parts I wanted worked on and cross off those I didn't. I circled my neck area and medium and handed it back.

She then brought me back to the locker room. She handed me a basket with 2 towels, a robe, and a locker key. She then motioned to the robe and told me to take off my clothes. She then looked at me and let me know that meant no underwear or swim suits too. I thought nothing of it as we were in a nude spa but later saw many customers walking around in swim suits and underwear. She told me to shower then soak in the hot tub and use the steam room and someone would call my locker number.

I walked into the "treatment room" and was a bit surprised at the lay out. There were 2 enclosed rooms (a sauna and a steam room), 1 wall of showers, a hot tub in the middle of the room, and a half wall separating the hot tub from 4 massage tables where some women were giving massages to a couple of women and one man.

I enjoyed the hot tub before going into the steam room. As I walked in the air was so hot it hurt a tiny bit to breathe in deep. After being alone in a hotel room all morning being able to masturbate whenever I wanted my brain was already primed to find the sexy and all I could think of was how hot it would be to do a CNC scene in here where every time you tried to say no you burned your lungs a bit. I quickly flushed at the hotness of that thought and tried to distract myself from my sexy thoughts.

Pretty soon a young woman only in a bikini came over and called my number. She brought my past the half wall and next to a vinyl massage table and indicated that I should lay down face first. I was so curious about the body scrub as I had never had one before. As I am getting settled down my masseuse poured a bucket of warm (not hot) water over my back and legs. I was a bit caught off guard but then she started giving me a massage with some rough body scrub. I was enjoying it when it occurred to me for the first time to wonder where all was going to be getting scrubbed. I have had many many massages. Some are more inclusive shall we say than others but there was always at least some areas that were avoided. Since I hadn't crossed anything out my mind started to wonder.

I chastised myself for being a crazy horny nympho and settled into the scrub. As the scrub went on I got increasingly confused as to where or if there were going to be any off limits areas. When I say 99% of my body is now exfoliated I am not exaggerating. There was a 1 inch circle on my pussy lips right above my clit that was not touched but everywhere else was. Ass crack, lower pussy lips, inner thighs, nipples, literally everything else.

Every so often she would take her hands off me to grab a warm towel, more body scrub, or sometimes (and these times were my favorite) she would pick up another bucket of increasingly hotter water and pour it over my back and legs. It got hot to the point where one time I let out a tiny whimper. She had me lay on both sides and back to get more areas and asked me to hold in increasingly awkward positions. Like a figure 4 stretch while she massaged my inner thighs.

She then laid hot towels on my body and when she took them off she dropped hot oil all over me when I was laying on my stomach. She rubbed it in. One time she took her hands off of me and I feel the weight of the table shift as she climbs on. She straddled me and I can feel her naked thighs touch my hips. She massaged my neck while pushing my head down into the towels making it just a tiny bit harder to breathe. That went on for a bit before she asked me to roll over.

When I rolled over she failed to put back on the towel that had been over my eyes when I was anything but facedown up until this point. I started to get really fucking anxious that she wouldn't put it back and climb on top of me on this side too and I'd have a hard time quieting my sexy thoughts and she would be able to see it. Thankfully while I was worrying she quietly replaced the towel and I could breathe a sigh of release. She again started dripping hot oil on me, spending a little extra time on my nipple and clit areas then was completely necessary (but I wasn't complaining). She massaged the oil in and asked me to sit up and instructed me to shower and dry off and come back. It was then that I realized as she was switching from scrub to lotion, that it's only half over as I still have the massage.

I took a slow shower and tried to inconspicuously watch the women on the other 3 tables and see what their massage was like. My whole time there and watching I saw no one else up on tables or touching nipples/pussy lips. But to be fair I didn't stare because that would be rude and I definitely didn't want to leave now.

When I come back she has me lay face up and gives me a face massage and then put on soaking hot towels (hot to the point of a tiny bit painful) on my face. At one point she was massaging my face over the towel and she was grabbing my chin to keep my mouth closed while massaging the towel into my nostrils making me think fondly of breath play.

The massage was equally as all inclusive as the scrub but this time instead of rough body scrub it was with warm massage lotion on my whole body. After the massage was over she sat me up and took my towels off before, completely to my surprise, taking a squeeze bottle full of some warm white liquid and spraying it literally all over my body and face and rubbing it in. She then directed me to the shower and said "Thank you" to me. I showered and went to the separate clay steam room to compose myself.

As I sat down, naked, on the rough jute rope rug (which made me want to be wrapped in rope) I was trying to figure out if this was a normal Korean nude spa situation and I was insane and lonely or if my experience was different then the other patrons. Before I could figure it out my hand drifted to the stone walls and floor and enjoyed the pain of the heat before I had to remove my hand as it became too much. This large, separated room had a couple different secluded corners and was empty. All of the sudden I desperately wanted my partner or a playmate there to play with. I imagined being held up to the hot stone wall almost to the point where I would safe word out because of the pain but then repeating it over and over again.

I decided I better dry off and leave before I really get myself in trouble. I walked to get something to eat and sat down to write this out before I forgot.